EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Missing my lovely Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Missing my lovely Egypt
nariman26
Member # 11757

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nariman26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been almost 8 months since i left cairo and i'm missing it more by the day.. Can't help but feel i'm a fish out of water.. emotionally at least. Not that i find my life here overwhelming.. in fact i'm having no problems understanding the system.. But I simply miss that crazy place.. My egypt with all its pollutions and corruptions. Never did I realise the depth of this bond.. untill now.. egypt is like a son to me, i will always love it despite its foes.
I miss you and wait patiently for the day i can walk yur crowded streets again, and enjoy everything that is Egypt!

Posts: 5 | From: florida, usa | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well when are you coming back nariman?

u realised at last that ur a egypt lover gurl.

good luck and dont worry egypt will be always waiting for u

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nariman26
Member # 11757

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nariman26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno when i'll be back.. i might visit next summer isa..as for how long i gotta stay in the US.. i think we're lookin at atleast 7 yrs.. thats the ugliness of the medical field.. nothin ever ends soon.
Newayz thnx for yur reply..
r u away from egypt as well..
r we in the same basket here?

Posts: 5 | From: florida, usa | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello nariman
well im a 34 years single banker from zamalek cairo, im living in cairo now but i always got ur feeling when im out of egypt even for a week, i feel that i need cairo polution and noise just to be around its same like fish and water and when i return back i start planning for a new trip, this is life u never value whats in ur hands except when its away.

why did not u study medicine here nariman, ill be more than happy if u accept my friendship from here

my email is as follows
ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

take care

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nariman26
Member # 11757

Member Rated:
sure i'll add ya to my yahoo messenger..
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
thankxx for ur addition

looking forward to meet u online soon

take care

samir

--------------------
samir

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
i hope ur in a good mood and doing well in ur studies

--------------------
samir

nariman26
Member # 11757

Member Rated:
Actually... we are preparing for a hurricane here in florida..lol
Thats quite something to keep me buzzsssy

simpri
Member # 11573

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for simpri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nariman26:
Actually... we are preparing for a hurricane here in florida..lol
Thats quite something to keep me buzzsssy

Hi Nariman, hope you don't mind my jumping in on this, but the words hurricane hit me as I cast my eye down the topics list! I'm British, in the UK, with my boyfriend in Egypt:( and coming to Florida 1st 2 wks of October. Good luck with the hurricane situation, take care ...
Posts: 61 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I left Egypt about 7/8 months ago and am dying to go back. After living there for 8 years I miss it badly, the noise (especially the weddings) freshly made food(moloukhiya, ringer aih beladai (ya sah lem)). Kids playing football late at night during the hot summer.
The happy smiling faces, road rage arguments. No hassle or funny looks when you speak arabic(lol).
Not having to read the food packaging for ingredients. Inshallah I'll return 1 day (fingers crossed)

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
are you doing ur masters in florida? whats ur major sunbjects nariman? where does ur family lives here in cairo?

take care
samir

--------------------
samir

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god help every one who live out of egypt .
poland ltl bit maked me crazy . i know there are alot of thing's in egypt we are not like , but at least we miss every thing there when we go away from it .
am really miss port said [Frown] alexandria [Frown] here every one care about him self , cant say fucking country cause they teach me alot .
i hope every thing will be fine with every one who live out of egypt
cden dobry .
salam alikom

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nariman26
Member # 11757

Member Rated:
hello everyone..
Well the hurricane turned out to be bogus.. Thank God it really weekened before hittin land so it was nothing..
but they say it will be a busy hurricane season so lets hope they are all like this one.. Simpri you'll enjoy florida don worry ..the hurricane season will pass in a breeze..if u need help w/ things around here feel free to ask..
and Queensali.. i guess you and I are in the same boat.. when we are in egypt we can't stop complainin about it and when we leave we can't stop bragging about how great egypt is.. BUT i would most definetly rather I live in egypt and complain..
AEl_Husseiny i'm doin masters in Biomedical.. and my family lives with me here in Florida.. I'm soooo lucky to have them with me it would've been immmmpppoosssible w/o them!
Take care ppl
salamz

simpri
Member # 11573

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for simpri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Nariman, many thanks for your welcome and offer of help if we should need it, people are so friendly and kind:) Hopefully they will be small passing hurricanes, we've been before, and when Hurricane Rita struck I wasn't there, but my son was and his partner said can't get away from your mother anywhere, she sent it after us! That's my name, Rita:) ha ha ha Good luck and best wishes and thank you.
Posts: 61 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
waiting for ur emails

samir

--------------------
samir

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
3 days now without a notice from u, hope ur doing well

samir

--------------------
samir

Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Its been almost 8 months since i left cairo and i'm missing it more by the day.. Can't help but feel i'm a fish out of water.. emotionally at least. Not that i find my life here overwhelming.. in fact i'm having no problems understanding the system.. But I simply miss that crazy place.. My egypt with all its pollutions and corruptions. Never did I realise the depth of this bond.. untill now.. egypt is like a son to me, i will always love it despite its foes.
I miss you and wait patiently for the day i can walk yur crowded streets again, and enjoy everything that is Egypt!

I miss Egypt as well- even with all its troubles as u have stated-- Its still a lovley country that i will return back to - ISA--soon

have a good day..

Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:

samir

STOP STALKING WOMEN ONLINE AND OFF IT!!!!!!!!!!

What a psycho!! [Mad]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I totally understand how you feel, I'm in your Egypt missing my America, I would give anything to do an exchange program [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:

samir

STOP STALKING WOMEN ONLINE AND OFF IT!!!!!!!!!!

What a psycho!! [Mad]

and he's ugly.
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
الغالية مصر وحشتك

علي العموم انا مش متخيل ان ممكن مصر توحشني لو سافرت

يا ستي مصر ايه شوفي مستقبلك أحسن

يعني هي مصر هتطير

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Egypt and Hashtak

Anyway, I do not imagined possible that Egypt had traveled Tohishni

Oh no ma'am Egypt Howe Yours best

I mean, this is Egypt Htti

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
المعلمة البينو منورة يا غالية؟
what's "Hashtak" Tohishni""Htti"??

I don't understand these words and the whole post of albino?? can anyone explain in arabic or english?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
Dear Egypt and Hashtak

Anyway, I do not imagined possible that Egypt had traveled Tohishni

Oh no ma'am Egypt Howe Yours best

I mean, this is Egypt Htti

LOL...Albimo.... ur translating Batman's post... literally.... word for word... it is not correct... this is not what he meant.... he meant... why would anyone leaving Egypt miss it... certainly Egypt isnt going anywhere... if I left it... I wouldnt miss it
[Eek!]

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
اه تصدقي صح يا سينما

ده فعلا كانت بتترجم

Ricochet
Member # 11551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricochet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has albino eskimo been to egypt???? How many time? how long spent in my country? she know nothing just talk filth filth filth. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 7 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet:
has albino eskimo been to egypt???? How many time? how long spent in my country? she know nothing just talk filth filth filth. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Just a handful of times, not even a total of 8 weeks.

And I do talk filth, but I find ES my personal toilet, along with many other usernames too. but having been married to an Egyptian guy I found that at home I needed to behave Egyptian and the home had to be his Egypt hideaway. Much like other new migrants. But ES isn't Egypt. Don't take my comments as my reflections of Egypt, most Egyptian ESers are not living in Egypt anymore.

Sooner or later you'll find ES a nice communal toilet. Hopefully you'll see it as a place to sh*t (and hopefully wash your hands of it) and not a place to pick other usernames up.

Catch my drift?

Signed,

Your filth posting deviant Albino_Eskimo!

lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya nakletein fel 3alali we balaa7om dawa
ya nakhletein 3ala nakhletein tara7om sawa fel hawa lol
taaaaaaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeee baaaaaaaack toooooo cairooooooo
i left my heart in cairooooooo
oh oh cairo again, to hear that sooooooooong
we 3agabi [Smile]

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Princess
Member # 11797

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm born and bread in London, and not of Egyptian origin ( I wish I was). Well, I visited Egypt, Hurghada over 2 months ago with my friends, and we had the BEST time of our lives. I visited Cairo, and Luxour, and it was fantastic. I have completly converted myself to Egyptian culture - music, food, learning more Arabic. I LOVE EGYPT and EGYPTIANS!!! If you have lived there all your life, and now you're in a lame country like England, then I really dont blame you for missing LOVELY EGYPT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! By the way, can any one give me some information on Al-Azhar University - what subjects does it teach? Is it academic aswel as Islamic??? And How Islamic would you say Egypt is? Yes, it's a Muslim country, Alhamdulillah, but is it an Islamic one??? Please e-mail on asmaahmed_est1984@hotmail.co.uk
Posts: 11 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a moslem country el hamdlelah ? [Smile] you would like to convert Princess:) because you like the country?
egypt is a majority moslem 70 million of whcih 10 person or more or copt, and other christians...

the law is mostly islamic and french law....

but they are not strick as sudan and saoudia as in cutting your hand should god forbid you steel a loaf of bread coz your hungry
[Wink]
salam

--------------------

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
sorry i made a typo i meant to say "70 million of which 10 per cent or more are copt, catholic and other christian sect....but mostly coptic"

--------------------

Egyptian Princess
Member # 11797

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, thanks lovingspirit. Well, I don't need to convert my Religion, as Alhamdulillah I'm already Muslim. That's one of the best things about Egypt. You get to hear the Adhan 5 times a day. But in London, of course you would never hear it, only INSIDE the Masjid.
Posts: 11 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Princess:
oh, thanks lovingspirit. Well, I don't need to convert my Religion, as Alhamdulillah I'm already Muslim. That's one of the best things about Egypt. You get to hear the Adhan 5 times a day. But in London, of course you would never hear it, only INSIDE the Masjid.

come hear gal u can hear him loud and clear exspeciallyon EID we get speacial permission
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com