EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Infidels, Mecca and camel shagging

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Infidels, Mecca and camel shagging
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Infidels, Mecca and camel shagging
Astonishing news just in!

Saudi Arabia is gonna allow infidel tourists into the country!!

The Saudi foreign ministry will issue tourist visas to all prospective visitors regardless of their religion, beginning February, an informed source at the ministry was quoted as saying in the Arabic daily Asharq Al Awsat, on Monday.

“The ministry will issue tourist visas to Muslims as well as non-Muslims after Dul Hijjah 1426,” the source told the daily.

He said it was imperative that the kingdom implement a visa regime to boost tourism and as part of preparations to join the World Trade Organisation.

“Muslim tourists will receive visas for both Umra and tourism,” he explained, adding that Muslim women must have a legal companion while non-Muslim women should have a sponsor in order to get visas.

But hold on. As you might expect, there’s a catch. You see, the infidels will still be barred from visiting Islamic holy sites and cities such as Mecca. You could do what Sir Richard Francis Burton once did, I suppose, and sneak in disguised as an Afghani tribesman. But you might wanna stay cool and not give the game away, otherwise you might have regrets. Literally a case of losing your own head, while those around you are keeping theirs.

The Saudi foreign ministry adds:

“We’ll establish coastal resorts on the Red Sea and operate tourist centers in the Kingdom’s rural areas to ensure continuous development of urban and rural areas and promote domestic tourism.”

But you’re not gonna see much old stuff. That is because the Saudis are, quite incredibly, doing their best to destroy their own cultural heritage!! According to the Daily Times of Pakistan, the Saudis are soon going to destroy the 1,400-year-old home of the Prophet Muhammad!!!!

And the Times adds:

“The cultural massacre of Islamic heritage sites is not a new phenomenon. It is said that in the last two decades, 95 per cent of Mecca’s 1,000-year-old buildings have been demolished. In the early 1920s, the Saudis bulldozed and levelled a graveyard in Medina that housed the graves of the family and companions of Muhammad”.

So if there’s nothing left to see, why bother going to Saudi anyway? Unless you’re interested in shagging camels of course... [Eek!]

http://indcoup.blogspot.com/2005/08/infidels-mecca-and-camel-shagging.html

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to know more about the camel shagging? Are we talking three toe or five toe shagging?
With or with out hair?

Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont belive that for a miniute as thier visa system works on percentage of peolpe in the country of origin of muslims and always have done thier is 40 millioniars born every month in the KSA they dont need the out side world
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheeheh we always got one sucker [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I complain everyday that i cant take my bible an whyski wet me ..so finaly now they let me in

u can do the same here arabnews.com

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup:

It appears from the other thread "Why relationships fail" that we have a lot of good suckers on the ES forum! [Wink]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
my banana sucking is fine babey ////mwah
Bronzed Adonis
Member # 12416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronzed Adonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup:

It appears from the other thread "Why relationships fail" that we have a lot of good suckers on the ES forum! [Wink]
Bring 'em on! My number is ..........
Posts: 40 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com