EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Settlement

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Settlement
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for htkyogf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there

I am a Brit Citizen and my hubby is Egyptian.
He is going to submit the documentation tomorrow at the embassy.
I was wondering how many weeks or months it will take for an interview, we are so nervous. We have a child together and dont want it to be refused.
I feel all my paperwork is ok, but im worried he may mess up at the interview.
Any help from you will be soo glady appreciated

Best wishes

Posts: 23 | From: london | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT INTERVIEW HES ONLY SUBMITING HIS PAPERS HE WILL BE GIVEN A INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT WHEN TO COME BACK ....THEY LOOK AT ONLY TAKE WHAT THEY NEED AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS WHAT YOUR EARNING OR WHO IS A SPONCER .MOST OF THE TIME THATS ALL TEY WANT TO SET YOUR APPLICATION IN MOTION .BUT YOU MUST STILL TAKE THE REST OF THE FILE WIHTHIM IN THE INTERVIEW THIS IS WHAT CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES ,BUT THE REST OF ITS THE SAME AND I CAN TELL YOU IF YOU GET THE WOMAN LI WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ,THRE IN FORCE ARE ACTUALLY ONLY 3PROPER INTERVIEWEES AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHICH YOUR GOING TOGET ..BUT MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE KOOL ,ITS VERY RARE WITH THE BRITISH EMBASSY YOU GET TURNED DOWN IF ALL PAPERS ARE CORRECT YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT HIM AND SUBMITTED THE IRRELAVANT BANKING STATEMENTS ,THEN YOUR ALREADY THERE .IF ITS NOT GOOD THEY WILL TELL OYU WHERE THE POINT BIT LET YOU DOWN ,
CASUE ITS ACTUALLY ON MERITS AND POINTS AS WELL ..GOOD LUCK
EMBASSYS MAINLY CHANGE THERE POLICYS EVERY DAY ,NOT ALL IS THE SAME EACH EVERY ONE IS TREAT DIFFERENT IN OUR AND YOUR CASE IS HANDELED OK .....WELCOME CHIMPS

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for htkyogf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your response, however you seem to have misread me. I know that they will call him for the interview, I was enquiring about the duration wait if you know?

I feel that I can support my husband financially and provide adequate accommodation, im just worried that he may mess up the interview. He is revising my life history right now so lets see!!

Thanks

Posts: 23 | From: london | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
by the way if you are referring to Lianne Curran the ECO, I actually corresponded with her via email and she seemed very helpful. But ill keep you posted!!
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Malakbaby - it took 3 weeks for us to get our interview from making the appointment, but the longest I've heard is 7 weeks. A friend's husband booked his in late September and had it at the beginning of this month. He is here in the UK now, their situation sounds quite like yours, so I'm sure you'll be fine too! You can't go wrong with straight, to the point, honest answers.

Good luck!

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimbaha
Member # 12368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbaha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine submitted his application but wanted his interview just before his sis gets married he went for the interview and took A LARGE FILE with him i had everything but the kitchen sink in there he passed wsith flying colors!!!!!! i think the average time waiting is a few weeks so he will be here with you in the uk very soon xxxxx
Posts: 16 | From: england and egypt | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
Thanks so much for your positivity.
Im just worried cause I didnt give my husband the council tenancy agreement, I dont even have it at hand. Actually I was told I only needed the housing letter which I submitted. But I still feel that this may not be enough??

Thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com