EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » He got the visa!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He got the visa!!
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for htkyogf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys

Just want to inform you that my husband got his settlement visa today.
He only submitted the application last wednesday!!
Cannot believe it....soo happy.
Anyone in our current siuation I hope that you feel as ecstatic as I do right now.

Thanks for your guys help in this forum

Posts: 23 | From: london | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malakbaby2006, I am so happy for you and it has given me a lot of hope for my situation, I wish you, your husband and child all the very best for your happy future together, Amanda x x

(I sent you an email before in reply to yours, hope that you got it ok, keep in touch)

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONLY TWO YEARS WORK HARD NOW WONT YOU ...HOW IRONIC THAT WAS SO FAST MAN I FEEL SORRY FOR SOME WHO SUBMITTED IT BEFORE HIM AND ARE STILL WAITING WELL IS SEEMS TO COME TO SOME DOESNT IT ,SALAAMS ,YOU HAVE TWO YEARS NOW AND REMEEBR PUT THE LAST BIT IN LONG BEFORE IT RUNS OUT OR THEY ARREST HIM FOR ILEGAL IMMIGRANT ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] congratulations and all the best
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for htkyogf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your comments.

Banana there is no need to feel sorry for the ppl who were b4 my husband as there werent any according to the embassy.
They are very quickly sorting out their backlog.
Also presentation and information is the key. I put soo much hard work into the file and it paid off.

Good luck to all those in my situation and any advice needed im here
xx

Posts: 23 | From: london | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really last timei look on computer we had loads oh well i must go and talk with aunti yasmin and see whats going on ..thanx for the tip . i forgot the embassy leak information ..wow ...im not finished yet by along far ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT EMBASSY DID YOU GET THE VISA? BECAUSE THE US EMBASSY IS SLOEW AS A TURTLE. WE STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM JUNE 26. AND WE COVERED EVERYTHING TOO AND WAS WELL PREPARED
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I'd be curious to know what embassy as well! That's gotta be a record if it's the US!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
no it was the british embassy in cairo
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats malakbaby! I didn't know it was possible that quickly! Blimey!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations malakbaby 2006.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
Thank you so much guys, its still hard to take in now!

He will hopefully be here next week.

kimbaha
Member # 12368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbaha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to both
My partner just came back to the UK with me on Satuday, but he was stopped at Cario airport and the police had to do a check on him, we waited about 30 mins, getting into th UK was no problem.....
Hope eveything goes OK xxx

Posts: 16 | From: england and egypt | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walyhool
Member # 12477

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walyhool   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations....malak and ur husband . its good news...

--------------------
lover for ever

Posts: 1 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sawny
Member # 11224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sawny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malakbaby 2006, My egyptian husband joined me 7 months ago, he is working, has a good circle of Egyptian friends, hope all works out for you.
Where do you live in the UK?

Posts: 66 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
Hi there

Thanks for the message.
We are in London and my husband is looking to meet new Egyptian people.
Let me know if you are in London

All the best

sawny
Member # 11224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sawny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we are, is your husband already here, we are in London too, let me have your email and I will get in touch,
Posts: 66 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
htkyogf
Member # 12393

Member Rated:
You can email me on mohdmalak1@yahoo.com

Thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com