EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Egyptian teens living in Holland?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian teens living in Holland?
cherry_zamalek
Member # 12733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherry_zamalek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i'm wondering if there are any egyptian teenagers living in holland? if there are then cool we should have a chat and meet sometimes, coz i'm sick of holland and god damn it i love egypt! y3ny masryeen bardo ahsan nas lol
Posts: 9 | From: Holland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too honey, im not a teener, and im not egyptian, but im sick of holland, and i love egypt

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherry_zamalek
Member # 12733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherry_zamalek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah , exactly all you can see is rain rain and alot of cold, lol and it's just saaad theres nothing [Razz] hehe , did you see the weather today? damn soooo windy too and a big storm

--------------------
s.shahin

Posts: 9 | From: Holland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god, yes, i live in zh, next to sea, i delivered the post and was so scared, it was terrible, To much wind, and i hear it starts up again, are you dutch or egyptian?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why you both do not come to Egypt then , you are most welcome !!!!!

From the Sunny sharm ..heheheh

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherry_zamalek
Member # 12733

Rate Member
lol i live in zh holland too [Razz] and i'm egyptian but i have a dutch paspoort though and lived here my whole life lol [Razz] but 89% i might continue college in egypt, man it didn't rain today lol

--------------------
s.shahin

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky you , it did rain in Cairo actually . but we have the blue sky in the sunny sharm , where weather is warm and nice , u will not believe that last night i had to put the A/C on becasue it was even hot .
hehehe

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Egypt_sharm, you are making me to jealous, i wish i was there to much,
cherry, you live where , imn rotterdam, i live in Rozenburg, not so far away, , yes weather was a bit better, done my post , with more ease today,
Im british Egypt, but live in holland, but i rather be in egypt, thankyou for welcoming us, If you live close buy Cherry, you are more than welcome,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
I live in sharm , originaly froma cairo , but i love the sunny sharm ..... only during the day , i love terrazzina beach . during the night i am home or in the office . sorry for that but do not have someone to go out with .......

xxx

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Egypt_sharm, you are making me to jealous, i wish i was there to much

Me to yorkshire rose, I wish I was there to, I miss Egypt so much. I have been back in the UK now for 1 week and all I can think about is leaving from here to go to live and work in Egypt. Maybe soon my thoughts will come true.
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romeooo
Member # 9692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romeooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everybody,

i am just wondering is there anything else in egypt u r missing EXCEPT for the warm weather and the sunny days!!

myself i am missing the people so much and going out with my friends in cairo and set ina coffee shop and have YANSOON and SHISHA...mmmmmmmm

and the days i was working in hurghda and never been worried about buying a heavy jacket and going by night to papas beach and have some fun....oh man i really miss a lot while i have been living in holland for only 6 months that's why i planned to go back to my roat in february but only for 10 days [Frown]

but i can not wait to go i am thinking of everyday of these 10 days while i will be there what i am gonna do who i will meet and where to go........so excitedddddddd

RAMY

Posts: 19 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Miss sharm , you are so much welcome . Egypt openned it is arms for you , and everybody in Egypt is ready to help you .

xxxx

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Dear Ramy ,

you choosed to leave the sunny Egypt , and famous papa's beach , and u choosed to buy a heavey cloths to be in holand , i guess nobody can have everything . but it is still your choice.

mate when u come to Egypt i would love to take u out , and have fun , Egypt is fulll of Fun , try Deals in cairo , mohandeseen , nice place , with a lot of fun .
we might meet there
xxx

Romeooo
Member # 9692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romeooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx for ur invitations egyptian sharm

ad ofcaurse i agree with u that it was my choice and my own decition and always cosider my dections and NO REGRETSSSS, beside i also have my reasons to move to holland I am actually also egyptian from BOLAQ EL DAKROR

yeah man DEALS what aplace?!! i really love that place,and also TERRAZINA in sharm i LOVE IT!!

i will be trying to visit both once i can when i am in egypt

Posts: 19 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramy,

You are going to have to fit in alot on your visit. I know that you will enjoy. I have just got back from Hurghada and I loved it especially to go to papa's beach at night and have fun [Wink]
You might need the warm jacket, when I was there 1 week ago I was so cold, ok in the day but the nights were freezing, and that is from someone that lives in the UK!

Enjoy your trip [Smile]

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romeooo
Member # 9692

Rate Member
hi Miss sharm

u r right in january and february it is not that warm at night and it might need a jacket or even a pullover but the good think is that when u think of the next morning that u may be enjoying a beutiful warm sun and even some swimming and this is in JANUARAY in WINTER this is amazing .isn't it?!

but what i am really waiting to see here in holland and i have been always seeing it only on TV and hear it in stories is "SNOW"

i am really waiting to see a real snow and not the one from the fridge..lol

but unfurtionatlly it did not come till now here in holland it is just rain always and bad hard wind , i guess maybe i will catch it in feb.

how about there in england i hear it is snowing already,isn't it?

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Ramy,

it was a dream for me too to see snow . it is something guys that we never used to .

I been to Italy last winter and it was amazing to see snow. i went to a mountain called st. martino. oh my god . it was snowing and it was bloody freezing . my nose went blue and could not feel my arms or legs , even my ears.

till one friend recomended to me to have a coffe with grappa. then i felt warm hot and alive again. was really good experience . take some grappa with you if u are plannig to go to snowing place.

keep in touch man if you some to Egypt . will take you around to show you the new places.

and d onot forget that Hurghada is totally different now . you will never notice it Hurghada anymore. streets are not ther anymore.

have a good time mate
xxxx

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com