EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Watch Arabic TV FREE online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Watch Arabic TV FREE online
Hossam Hammad
Member # 12738

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hossam Hammad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new site is opened for all Ahlawya living abroad .
There you can Watch all Football Matches live online.
also you can watch 22 channels (24/7) for free
including Rotana Cenima and Aljazeera, IQraa, and much more

Go to: www.ahlycorner.com

Posts: 4 | From: France | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks dude. I am wondering if this website has ART movies and if there is a schedule in English signifying when the subtitled movies are broadcasted.

I absolutely hate ART's website because I can't navigate it with google's translation service and thus can't find anything.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hossam Hammad
Member # 12738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hossam Hammad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see that you registered there under Ahlyprincess ...

and no .. we don't have ART . but we have Rotana Cenima ...
but if you are looking for Subtitled Movies .. i don't know if ART or Rotana are doing such a thing .. b ut what i'm sure of is that Nile TV is always subtitled when comes to movies.
Here is the link in the forum for Nile TV topic

http://ahlycorner.com/viewtopic.forum?t=523

For any Questions about the forum you can Always send Me a pm there . . my name there is Sam ..
and i'm the founder of that place.

--------------------
Ahlawy 3alatool

Posts: 4 | From: France | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not registered at Ahlyprincess, but I do watch alot of Egyptian films.

I'll check into it. I am not anywhere near fluent in Arabi, but watching Egyptian films helped me identify Arabi words increasingly. The subtitles are not direct transliteration but it helps.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
I am not registered at Ahlyprincess, but I do watch alot of Egyptian films.

I'll check into it. I am not anywhere near fluent in Arabi, but watching Egyptian films helped me identify Arabi words increasingly. The subtitles are not direct transliteration but it helps.

transliterate
verb [T] SPECIALIZED
to write a word or letter in a different alphabet:
"On the road signs, the Greek place names have been transliterated into the Latin alphabet."

you must mean:

translate
verb [I or T]
1 to change words into a different language:

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hossam Hammad:
A new site is opened for all Ahlawya living abroad .
There you can Watch all Football Matches live online.
also you can watch 22 channels (24/7) for free
including Rotana Cenima and Aljazeera, IQraa, and much more

Go to: www.ahlycorner.com

This is brilliant, thanks so much! I've just registered [Big Grin] My husband is going to be delighted!
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hossam Hammad
Member # 12738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hossam Hammad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you AhlySpurs ??

--------------------
Ahlawy 3alatool

abdullah ali
Member # 14197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abdullah ali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant get the ahlycorner to work i cant find the the tv stations like iqra and so please replay and guide me threw it thnx
Posts: 1 | From: ottawa | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karen36
Member # 1076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karen36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We signed up yesterday and can't get the movies to work. [Frown]

Get over it--Did you get it to work?

Posts: 219 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sofia
Member # 5629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sofia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome site! Thanks for sharing it with us. I already have two belly dancing videos saved. I am learning to belly dance so it's really cool to be able to see how Egyptians dance. Thanks!!!
Sofia

Posts: 48 | From: California, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WahYaBooy
Member # 12160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WahYaBooy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karen36:
We signed up yesterday and can't get the movies to work. [Frown]

Get over it--Did you get it to work?

yes! me neither! I thought I was the only one having this prob.

Sam - I can't seem to activate the Live Ahly Matches either [Frown]

Posts: 10 | From: Bilad Illah El-Was3a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com