EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Any Egyptian from Philly?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Egyptian from Philly?
Phillies2008
Member # 15147

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Phillies2008     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Egyptian living in Philly, PA USA
Can I find any Egyptian lives in Philly?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband will be here on monday [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
my husband will be here on monday [Smile]

will u be leavin us??
and good for u i bet yr so excited!!
now i will take that 20 hr drive to go see yal so u can cook for me!
will ya cook some friend chicken gizards and fresh green beans and mashed potatoes for me???

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure [Big Grin] i will be hanging around here dont worry [Smile] we are really excited thanks for asking [Cool]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phillies2008
Member # 15147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phillies2008     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you talking about?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think tina is asking micky if she will disappear from ES once her egyptian husband arrives on monday...and micky of course, will not abandon us!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you are so right 'A' [Big Grin]
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hay baby come swing by house...im in philly [Wink]
Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
hay baby come swing by house...im in philly [Wink]

[Confused]
didnt u just post that yr gettin married and hes so jealous?
ya think this is a good idea meetin strange men online???
what if yr man shows up??

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
tina maybe shes talking to me [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok sorry my bad!!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Motownphilly back again
Doin' a little eastcoast swang
Boyz II Men, going off
Not too hard, not too soft
It's long overdue and now, Philly is slammin'
Everybody it's Boyz II Men, ABC, BBD
The eastcoast family
Never skipped a beat while coolin' on South Street
Jet black Benz, plenty of friends
And all the Philly steaks you can eat"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHzkICG47LU

hehe, i LOVED this song back in the day!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thats us girly have to agree love Philly cheese steaks [Razz] and the music
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a joke tina...jeez!
i dont meet men online...theres nothing wrong with me that i need to hide behind a screen. its more fun to pick them up in person.
i was talkin to wael last night about how i see a lot of women actually hopping a plane and flying thousands of miles to get married to some jerk they found on the internet and im like, omg i could never EVER imagine doing that! what a damn nightmare it must be that you have to go to that extent to find your mate and it leaves me asking, 'what is soooo wrong with u that u cant bag a guy in your own country?!
nah, not for me!

i mean i spoke to a few nice guys online, and met a really great one name ahmed, in mansoura. he wanted me to come, and i was like, 'im sorry but i cant fly that far right now, beside, im sure egypt has plenty of women for u lol'
i mean i felt bad and all but come on!
so i told him i would meet him if i brought aleya to egypt this august and then i told him no later on because what is gonna happen after that? im gonna pick up my kid and move to cairo?! im gonna be married and he there and im here? its too much headache.
but we friends:)

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
hay micky,
pats or geno's?

genos is ok but nick is so friggin racist...you see how he has that sign up, 'no english, no service?" them south philly italians are rough!
i always go to pats after a night on delaware ave or on sundays when i go down the street to the italian market. i was at pats last weekend and the line was wrapped around the building at 2 am!
oooo im going there this weekend!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
them south Philly Italians are rough!
yes we can be sometimes [Big Grin] but i like pats better

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
its a joke tina...jeez!
i dont meet men online...theres nothing wrong with me that i need to hide behind a screen. its more fun to pick them up in person.
i was talkin to wael last night about how i see a lot of women actually hopping a plane and flying thousands of miles to get married to some jerk they found on the internet and im like, omg i could never EVER imagine doing that! what a damn nightmare it must be that you have to go to that extent to find your mate and it leaves me asking, 'what is soooo wrong with u that u cant bag a guy in your own country?!
nah, not for me!

i mean i spoke to a few nice guys online, and met a really great one name ahmed, in mansoura. he wanted me to come, and i was like, 'im sorry but i cant fly that far right now, beside, im sure egypt has plenty of women for u lol'
i mean i felt bad and all but come on!
so i told him i would meet him if i brought aleya to egypt this august and then i told him no later on because what is gonna happen after that? im gonna pick up my kid and move to cairo?! im gonna be married and he there and im here? its too much headache.
but we friends:)

just cas we dont wanna pick of men in our own country doesnt mean there is somethin wrong with us!!!
its a personal choice!
maybe the one for us is there and not here!!!
well im here and i dont find any man i see attractive!!!!
not a one!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com