EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » wanted to share a good quote

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wanted to share a good quote
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When love was knocking on my door, I had to pretend I wasn’t home; that way, I would never be hurt again. I will always regret that decision. [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only people you should get even with, are the ones who gave you a helping hand.
Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“I shook hands with a friendly Arab. I still have my right arm to prove it.”

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
biffy
Member # 15494

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for biffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you always do what u have always done, you will always have what u always had.
Posts: 63 | From: cheshire | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one." Albert Einstein

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

"“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” ~Dr. Suess

--------------------

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Life is not a dress rehearsal - life is to be lived."
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Twas written in the stones that one day a band would come". "And now that band is here, to come again..in your ear pussies" - Tenacious D and the pick of destiny.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?"
-elvis costello

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when your havin a bad day remember..... it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend you arm and smack the asshole in the mouth.

a man is like a toilet.....he is either taken, unavailable.....taken the piss.....or just full of sh"t.

a real friend walks in when the rest of the world walk out.

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

--------------------

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atheist says : Thank god I'm an atheist. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Atheist says : Thank god I'm an atheist. [Big Grin]

Dane Cook- Atheist Sneeze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnMog8ij7mA

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treat those the way you would like to be treated yourself. [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

~ Mother Teresa

--------------------

Incognito?
Member # 12360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Incognito?         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

YAH, you appear absolutely genuine in aiming to treat other people as the quote suggests. [Smile] Rare on ES!
Posts: 31 | From: Ban me, you bitch! | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Incognito?:
quote:

YAH, you appear absolutely genuine in aiming to treat other people as the quote suggests. [Smile] Rare on ES!
get a f***ning life will you and leave my yah alone ass [Mad]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
quote:

be careful sweety it will start calling u chimps too and stalk u for like ever...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moronic Moderation
Member # 16592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moronic Moderation         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow Micky... good 'Auto' impression, until now. You kind of spoiled it with this post though. [Big Grin] Pity your pantomime was deleted, as the mods have no sense of humour. [Frown] [Razz]
Posts: 17 | From: Pointing out hypocrisy and mod lies. | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:
quote:

be careful sweety it will start calling u chimps too and stalk u for like ever...
really dont care what they call me tina, they all know who i am , i havent changed a bit, ,and as for the thread about VB and i . we just wanted to see if anyone was out there wanting to have fun, it was just a joke, we do love fun and we havent seen any on here for a while, but no one responded and then it was deleted. no big deal.oh by the way VB and i are just good friends [Smile] [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so no pics?? [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

What! no pics? [Frown]

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Here you go Ayisha... [Big Grin]

Click on pic to enlarge.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:
quote:

really dont care what they call me tina, they all know who i am , i havent changed a bit, ,and as for the thread about VB and i . we just wanted to see if anyone was out there wanting to have fun, it was just a joke, we do love fun and we havent seen any on here for a while, but no one responded and then it was deleted. no big deal.oh by the way VB and i are just good friends [Smile] [Big Grin]
i kinda figured that sweety.i dont know him that well so i wasnt buttin into the joke..if i knew him i woulda asked to see his junk as well..now who is casey adding all of us on facebook from es???
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
so no pics?? [Frown]

sorry ayisha cant show those secret pics [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
so no pics?? [Frown]

sorry ayisha cant show those secret pics [Big Grin]
I wanna..i want 'em! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
let me ask VB first before i spread his junk all over the thread [Razz] [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
let me ask VB first before i spread his junk all over the thread [Razz] [Big Grin]

How about asking him for more pics? Butt nekid,if possible [Big Grin]

...of Him,for sure [Wink]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i will see if he might let me do it, but i dont think so , they were for my eyes only [Razz] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Don't be a show-off. Never be too proud to turn back. There are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots."

E. Hamilton Lee, 1949

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com