EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Free international calls not scam

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free international calls not scam
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all

I have used this company and they provide free international calls Yes you heard that right, and it is not a scam. Rebtel provides free international calls to 51 countries, sorry Egypt not in the list.

How does it work?

To get your free minutes first of all go to the Rebtel site, and click the 'How it works tab', then the 'Make free call' tab.

1. Sign up in the website
2. Check that your friend’s country is on the free rebtel’s list
3. Enter your friend's name and international number and Rebtel gives you a unique local number for each friend.
4. Dial the local number you are given, and once you are connected, ask your friend to hang up and call you back on the number displayed on their phone while you wait on the line. If they are on a landline, it will send them an e-mail for the first call, the same number then useable each time. The number will be a local one in their country. You have only 15 seconds to do this.

How does Rebtel make its money?

Rebtel came up with very clever system. Making international calls to most major developed countries costs virtually nothing because they are just routed through the web; what is expensive is routing a call to a mobile. It cleverly avoided the costs by getting both parties to call a local number.
Rebtel also provides paid phone service, if the country you wanted to call not in the free list. To make paid calls, you can first check the rates of the country you wanted to call.

They provide competitive rate but what I like about their service that you do not get charged for not using your credit. It is convenient to use, you will not need a pin or calling cards.

1. You register online and credit your account.
2. You enter your friend's name and international number.
3. Rebtel gives you a unique local number for each friend. Create it once.
4. Save to your phone and keep forever.

For further information visit theRebtel website

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you use Skypemobile with network THREE in UK? I am using it and it works perfect for free

Free Skype-to-Skype calls
Make free Skype-to-Skype calls from your mobile even you don't have credit.

Call landlines and mobiles abroad and save with Skype Credit or a subscription.

Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love Moe
Member # 17963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love Moe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These posts are great! They are indeed not just a scam, they are real. But is there a site where we can call freely without any credit cards to be used? Skype can only call freely from pc to pc and rebtel uses credit card just as skype. I want an ultimate free call from pc to pc and pc to mobile phones. Does anyone here knows a site with that kind of offers or just anyways how? Do share it here. Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Love Moe:
These posts are great! They are indeed not just a scam, they are real. But is there a site where we can call freely without any credit cards to be used? Skype can only call freely from pc to pc and rebtel uses credit card just as skype. I want an ultimate free call from pc to pc and pc to mobile phones. Does anyone here knows a site with that kind of offers or just anyways how? Do share it here. Thanks!

I do not think you read the article, the company have paid and unpaid service if the country is in the free country, you do not give any credit card information. I am not sure if you are trying to be funny or implying something. I do not work for this company, I have been member here since Donkey's years I just do not post often, I have family abroad and always in lookout for cheap calls. I use their paid service but as I said if you qualify for the fee country there are no credit card to be given.

I got this tip from a saving expert guy in the UK, Martin Lewis, he has forum, which rebtel been discussed, with a little research in google you can see they are legitimate company.

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love Moe
Member # 17963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love Moe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww Sorry Sara! I overlooked that. Thanks for pointing out. ^_^

--------------------
choose direct hot tubs
Ecommerce Conversion

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com