EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » For the boys: HOT Egyptian Canadian model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For the boys: HOT Egyptian Canadian model
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura Michelle Prestin: Model Makes Waves as Sports Illustrated’s Lovely Lady

September 01, 2010 10:36 PM EDT

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978488627

http://www.djmick.co.uk/girls/116-sexy-laura-michelle-prestin-pictures/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.missprestin.com/
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.djmick.co.uk/girls/116-sexy-laura-michelle-prestin-pictures/attachment/laura-michelle-prestin-82/

Thats before the implants and the over sculpted abs. She is could have gone for "saline" implants instead of "silicone" and gotten far better results.

Her use of steroids is ruins her looks and will ruin her health too.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Laura is very pretty but so are many other girls.

I would be more interested to hear what her parents have to say about her choice to work as a sex bomb model since both of them are from Egypt. I bet they are lying to the relatives back home. [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is she really pretty!!!!!!

she reminded me of " omo sayed"

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'omo sayed' ? [Confused]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meen Om Sayed ya duktoor?? [Big Grin]
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
om sayed beta3et el batata ya tiger
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh well I thought you mean this lady - check out the following clip:

Coming right from Tanta Om Sayed feat. Timberland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkR9oV3sC_s

( Attention: in case you consume a drink right now step away a little from the screen and keyboard. [Big Grin] )

Have a fab weekend, M. [Wink]

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Thx

have a fab weekend, G.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
om sayed beta3et el batata ya tiger

That was so informative, thanks doc [Frown] [Confused] [Razz]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvinos
Member # 18202

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvinos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate nothing more than fake boobs...

--------------------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmbiBambi
Member # 18389

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmbiBambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:

)

OMG!!! This is freaking hilarious!!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmbiBambi:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:

)

OMG!!! This is freaking hilarious!!
i know i was depressed cas the video ended.. she was good for an old lady
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is that Elaine Benise's mother ? (Seinfeld show ) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinpp
Member # 18511

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinpp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A teacher wants to show his students the project done on Mac, so a decent screen recorder for Mac will be a necessity. And a gamer says he like a screen recorder to record the game smoothly so that he can show others how well he plays. Everyone has his reason to record the screen for Mac when you want to show a friend how to do something vividly.
If you’re looking for a good Mac screen recorder, I would recommend Screen Capture for Mac, which helps Mac users make stunning instructional video easily and conveniently. The guide below tells you through the process to record screen Mac.
Step 1: Launch Screen Capture for Mac and you will be presented with the Recording dialog below, then press the record button.
Step 2: After recording, press command-shift-2 to stop recording. Screen Capture on Mac creates a new document of newly captured video, as shown below.
Step3: Before you export the recording, you can also edit the screen recording to reach your request.
Step 4: Export and share the captured video easily. Press Command-E or select “Export” from the File menu to export your presentation.

Related Articles:
Clear Browser Cache Mac | Clear Browser History on Mac | Delete History on Mac | Delete Cookies on Mac | Remove Software from Mac | Video Screen Capture Mac | take screenshot Mac | Capture Video Mac | Desktop Capture Video Mac | Screencast mac | Record Screen Mac | Record Video on Mac | download Hulu videos mac | Record Movies from Netflix | pdf to word mac | PDF to Epub Mac | Screen Capture for Mac | veoh video downloader | download metacafe videos | make video tutorial | recording streaming video mac | download video from fancast | download break videos | record flash video mac | heavy videos

Posts: 190 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com