EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show
jamesman
Member # 18441

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What really differentiates the performance of any other medicalGrey's Anatomy DVD show I've seen is the character development. Character development helped maintain my interest and I felt I met Meredith and the other apprentices. I also had an idea to the test of being a student and how much work is going to become a doctor. MI5 DVD You also get a sense of connection with students because of how much he knows. Dr. Pastor, Dr. Bailey and Dr. Burke for help along the way and offer good advice. It was very informative and I learned some things to do.I was impressed to see that my sister and began to see in the second season. Fortunately, The Simpsons DVD the network began running the series on Thursday night, which allowed me to see everything from the beginning. This is the best writing on television today. So I bought the DVD to watch while on the treadmill. Imagine my disappointment when I started watching the DVD and when I had just started the series on Thursday night, The Office DVD I could spot straight away that some of the episodes are abbreviated. I do not know why they did it. I was very confused, I think I had not seen the original Episode 2 The first cut is the deepest, House MD DVD and did not understand how Meredith ended up in the nursery to see babies and how she finally paid off the "Annex" all day and night. Part of George was almost entirely cut off. They must have left the episodes intact.
Posts: 4 | From: China | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com