EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » i am good for something

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i am good for something
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,
but I got canned. Couldn't concentrate.

2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but
that was too exhausting.

5. Then, tried being a Chef--figured it would add a little spice
to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.

6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it... couldn't cut the mustard.

7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found
I wasn't noteworthy.

8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't
have any patience.

9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.

10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered
I couldn't live on my net income.

11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because
it was the same old grind.

15. SO, I TRIED Retirement AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinpp
Member # 18511

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinpp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vob to quicktime Converter for Mac can convert vob to quicktime supported HD MOV (H.264, Xvid), HD MP4, SD MOV and SD MP4 movement photo formats, it also support the conversion from QuickTime movement photo to VOB fomat movement photo on Mac.

Free obtain VOB to QuickTime Converter for Mac.
Step 1: Import or drag and squirrel away VOB or QuickTime MOV document to this Mac VOB to QuickTime Converter. vob to quicktime mac,vob to quicktime
Step 2: choose VOB or QuickTime (.MOV) as output format.

You are permitted to trim, crop and include watermark to films earlier to converting.
vob to quicktime mac, vob to quicktime
Step 3: Click "Start" to begin vob to qt (.MOV) or QuickTime MOV to VOB conversion.

This effective software program support ripping digital video disc and converting digital video disc VOB and QuickTime (.MOV) in batch.

Note: With this digital video disc VOB to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac, you may also arranged bite rate, frame rate, resolution to acquire the extremely most exceptional output effects and merge movement photo clips and snapshot.

Tags: vob to quicktime conversion, convert vob to quicktime for mac, quicktime vob

Posts: 190 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com