EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » 30 % .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 30 % .
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to read my mail about a potential business alliance between our firm and you. Our institution is doing many great works with a terrific supporting cast. It is our hope that an association with your firm will just add one more item to an impressive list of our activities.

One of our present programs is a successful auction of the estate belonging to the Former Interior Minister of Egypt Mr. Habib al-Adly located in Capetown, South Africa. He has been arrested in his home town pending the completion of an investigation into corruption and he is likely going to face a death penalty if convicted on numerous charges he is facing before the military court of Egypt. He has also seen his assets and that of his family in Egypt frozen for financial corruption allegations, and is being investigated along with several former top officials of the ousted Mubarak's regime. His illegal fortune is alleged to be around US$ 1.5 billion, of which properties worth US$250-000-000-00 are located in Europe, South Africa, UAE and Bahamas.

Mr. Habib al-Adly had a couple of his properties here in South Africa purchased and registered in the name of his personal assistant (name withheld) to avoid trace but unfortunately the said individual has decided to take advantage of the situation surrounding the unfortunate minister to auction the properties. He has also eloped from his home country Egypt and is currently seeking political asylum in the Republic of South Africa. We have successfully and conclusively assisted him to facilitate the auctioning of all the assets which were bought in his name by the unfortunate minister and he desires that we move the funds out of the borders of Africa for investment in lucrative businesses. For your interest and participation in this transaction; you will earn remuneration in cash at the region of 30 % of the total sum. This transaction is risk free but requires maximum confidentiality.

You are welcome to join our firm in this expedition. Should you or your organization be interested in partnering with this league, do request the Partnership Agreement by emailing our director at : dannkosi3@e-mail.ua Attn: Mr. Daniel Nkosinati

You can also contact him directly at his mobile phone number +27 74 326 1766 to discuss this matter.

Thank you for your consideration. Together we can nurture a culture of active civic engagement to strengthen partners financially and politically.

For more info: http://www.afriquejet.com/news/africa-news/egypt:-former-minister-faces-death-sentence-in-egypt-newspapers-201102222544.html

Thank you,

Elizabeth Jonason

Kelvin Smith Associates, South Africa

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewww yr rich marry me for yr money dzosser lolol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest in the Lord,

I hope you receive this mail in good health,

Permit me to inform you of my desire My Name is Mrs. Elina Boka, Address New King's Beam House, 22 Upper Ground, London SE1 9QY. Age: 72 years. Country: United Kingdom, London. I am deaf and dumb now and suffering from a broken and fractured hip. I got your contact from the International web site directory, prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given as a reputable and trust worthy person who can benefit my worth all desire.

I am the wife of late Mr. Edmundo Boka who was a Cocoa merchandise before his death in the year 2008; am a devoted philanthropist, we were married for Forty one years with only one child Charles Boka J. who is 14 year's old now, When my husband was alive we deposited the sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (USD$6.500, 000.00) with a security company here and this money is still with the security company up till this moment. My worries now reason of contacting you are that my doctor notified me recently that I have less than three (3) weeks to live due to my Stroke and Cancer problem but the one that bothers me most is the Cancer problem which has developed to a very high and dangerous stage and I have discussed this issue with my Pastor he said it is a good idea to help the charity organizations, Bible says blessed is the Hand that gives than the hand that takes.

Having known my health condition I decided you to donate 30% percent of this money to a good charity organizations and orphanage homes, and to invest the rest of the money for good business in your country for my only Son so that he will have a better future. I also took this decision because my husband relatives are not honest with my husband when he was alive, they are enemies of progress and don't have the fear of God in them and I have to avoid them from having any idea about this money.

I want my son to inherit the fund but he cannot carry out this alone due to his younger age with his low mentality and to keep my Late husbands relative away from having any idea about this Deposit because they are many and are always around to monitor us I took this bold decision to contact you personally as a foreigner for assistance so that the security company can handle you over the money as my foreigner once my pastor present you to the security company, because I have handed all the relevant document including the deposit certificate to my pastor.

Please my dear in the Lord use this money as I directed you since I can not come over due to my hearth and I have helped some people right here in my country including my church.

Contact my pastor, Rev. Fr Williams Legend so that he shall direct you to where the money was deposited and explain in full details all you need to know about this matter. Please I want you and your family to always pray for my healing and always be prayerful to God in all the days of your life.

Please I don't want anybody to know about this until you receive this money for security reasons.

God works for those that work in His Vineyard. Pls contact my pastor, Rev. Fr Williams Legend to help you to assist you at rev.fr.legend@live.com

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Elina Boka

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had one once that was a sick man in hospital in London that wanted to give me a fortune as we had the same surname and God had led him to me....I wrote back and said I would be in London the next week and was happy to visit as obviously God had chosen well and must have known I was soon to be there...lol....and yes...no reply.
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Please I don't want anybody to know about this until you receive this money for security reasons."

You will be prosecuted for posting this here. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com