EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Tutankhamun question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tutankhamun question
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone able to help me with two questions:
l) I believe that Tutankhamun was entitled to wear lO crowns. I have established that he is depicted wearing the following 8, are there possibly another two?
l. White Crown
2. Red Crown
3. Double Crown
4. Atef Crown
5. Blue Crown
6. Crown of Tatenen
7. Crown of Amun
8. Crown of Osiris
9. ???
lO.???

Question 2) He restored many of the "old" gods of Egypt. Can anyone tell me precisely which 5 gods he "reinstated" who could be depicted as wearing horns, e.g. Hathor or Isis

Thanks for any help. Charlie

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemi
Member # 3176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main God that he reinstated was Amun, who is often depicted as a ram ,or ram headed - with the horns of a ram.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Artemi:
The main God that he reinstated was Amun, who is often depicted as a ram ,or ram headed - with the horns of a ram.

Thats very important because the very seat of rulership was tied in
to Amun.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingtut33
Member # 5431

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingtut33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets pretend that Moses and Jesus are the historical figures for two Egyptian Kings.
1. Akhenaton and Tutankhamen.
Some Egyptologist researches like Bob Brier claim Akhenaton was the father of King Tutankhamen through a second wife.
Did Moses write of Jesus?
John 5
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Jesus might be implying in the above statement that Moses was his father. One thing is for sure Jesus didn’t live durning the time of King Herod. Why?
Jesus makes Solomon a contemporary with himself in Luke 11:31
Jesus has conversations with Moses on a mountain in Mark 9:2-5
Deuteronomy 18
17 And the LORD said unto me (Moses), They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Moses wrote the above statement and should it be applied to Jesus and why. First me must note the Hebrew word for Lord is Adon.
Adon
Aton
Aton is the Egyptian word for the Hebrew Adon and both mean the same thing. Jesus said : “Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets, I have come not to abolish them but to fufil them”-Matthew 5:17 Love is fufiling the law-Romans 13:10 and Jesus said Love me keep commandments John 14:15
Did Jesus speak in the name of other Gods like Moses wrote in Deuteromy? Yes. Jesus invoke the Egyptian name of the God Amen. Jesus is called Immanuel which could mean “God with us” or “His Amen is God”
Amen was unseen, sprit, creator of Maat/truth.This was the same Amen in Rev:3:14. In the book of John Jesus would say Truly/Amen trulyAmen I say unto you. Paul also calls Jesus Amen too. Jesus embraced both Aton and Amen. Aton was the rays of the sun and Jesus did say he was light and we could be children of light/Aton. Jesus also said he was Son of God which meant Sun of the Sun.
Jesus is like Tutankhamen who switch his name to Tutankaton then back to Amen before he was killed “ I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet (Tutankhamen) shall die”-Deuteromy.
Later on I will prove that a priest from the Aton cult killed Jesus/King Tut.
So I must ask why did Jesus not keep Moses commandments/Law?
In Egypt Amen “Who came into being in the beginning ; the great god who liveth by Maat/Truth; the first divine matter which gave birth unto subsequent divine matter”-The Gods of the Egyptians-E.A.Wallis Budge Volume 2 p.13
“Amen was regarded as the breath of life and the spirit which permeated and vivified everything. The creating wind which was over the waters of Nun and the spirit of god which moved on the face of the waters have so much in common that Yahweh is identical with Amen. The spirit of god of the book of genesis became an independent being under the form of the holy ghost of christiaanity, just as the eye of the sun became separated from sun and developed into an independent deity. The ark of Amen with the Ark of the Covenant of the Hebrews and assumes that each contained nothing but air. Yahweh, like Amen, the unseen, being represented therein by the empty air. But Moses claims god told him to put two tables of Law”.-From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt by E.A. Wallis Budge p170
With this in context we can see why Jesus would say: “The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God”-Rev 3:14. Jesus agrees with the Egyptians that Amen started creation and that Amen was Maat/truth. Paul defines faith as unseen. The Hebrew word for faith was Aman which is very close to Amen. So now we turn to the book of John.
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth/Amen.
15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth/Amen came by Jesus Christ.
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom(Heart) of the Father, he hath declared him.
Bosom is the same as heart.
John 3
5 Jesus answered, Verily/Amen, verily/Amen, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water/Nun and of the Spirit(Air of Amen), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Like I said before truth is unseen Amen. The book of John 1-18 compares with the Egyptian Memphite theology where God first creates in his heart/mind then births the elements through commands of his words. It appears that Jesus was trying to get back to the original Amen that gave birth to Aton. The circumcision of the heart was symbolic of the original covenant because the heart/mind is unseen like Amen until you see the effects of it later. The circumcision of the penis (a cross or Ankh/life) is the effect of the generation of gods heart/mind of his words/tongue.
The Memphite theology
The Gods came into being by the heart devised and the tongue/words commanded. Heka or magic/wisdom was used in the creation. The same type of magic/wisdom Solomon claimed he helped God create the heaven and earth. Solomon was a personification of Thoth/Ptah who helped the Egyptian god in the Memphite theology to create the world. Revealation defines Magic/widom as 666 with the horns of a ram. The ram is another name for the Egyptian Amen.
The Covenant
The Old testament covenant required the people to obey God;s ten commandments/Laws. Like the ark of the covenant of Amen Moses laws had no visual aspect. It was just heard. And Faith/Amen/Truth comes by hearing the word. Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgements: and all the people answered with one voice,All the words which the lord hath said will we do. Why was the law first given orally then reduced to stone. I believe the original commandments were Ten words/commandments and people later added on.
The Sabbath
Deuteronomy states the Sabbath to remind of the liberation of Jews from Egypt.
Exodus says the Sabbath is to remind Israel that God rested on the seventh day of Creation. The Egyptians began to symbolize life/resurrection with Osiris. Osiris missing penis was symbolic of Egyptian circumcision. The Jews saw nothing wrong with circumcision on the Sabbath maybe because it was apart of the Sabbath/creation.
John 7
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, I have done one work, and ye all marvel.
22 Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man.
23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Faith/Amen without works is nothing a Gospel writer once said
The Sabbath/creation is part of the Ten commandents which is symbolic of Circumcision.
Akhenaton is the real source for the identity of Moses. Levite priest held positions with Akhenaton in their was a city in Egypt called Mal-Levi-City of the levites.
Akhenaton two priest were Meryre II and Panehesy. This can be found in their Egyptian records. Why does Moses have the same priest Merari see Numbers 3:17,Josh 21:34, Exodus 6:16 for his name and also Phinehas the Nubian black grandson of Aaron in numbers 31:6; Josh 22:13,30 and Exodus 6:25
King Tut succeeded Akhenaton and Joshua took command from Moses. Joshua is another name for Jesus. Joshua was a personfication of the Egyptian god Shu like Cleopatra was the personification of Isis. Shu holds up the sun and moon just like Joshua. Shu is a god of light just like Jesus was a god of light.The one thing that’s important to know is that Horus was linked with Shu and King Tut. The Jesus of the NT compares over 200 times with Horus. The most famous was turning water into wine @ Cana/Canal
Osarseph and Akhenaten
Several elements make clear that the Osarseph (osiris) story is derived from an account of Akhenateon reign. The Pharaoh involved is named Amenophis, Akhenaton original throne name as well as the name of his father; Osaarseph banned the worship of Egyptian gods and destroyed the images of the gods, one of the most important aspects of Akheantons reforms; and the period of exile lated 13 years, the number of years Akheanaton ruled after launching his revolution in the fifth year of his reign.
In regard to this last point , the 13 years of woe wrought by lepers and shepherds (Hyksos) can only be the term of Akhenaton’s stay in his new city. Note also that Manetho describes the child “Sethos also called Ramesses” as five years old in what corresponds to the fifth year of Akhenaton reign.
While the story clearly talks about Akhenaton adminstration, the heretic pharaoh seems to have been removed from responsibility. Another indication that Amenohis in the story corresponds to Akhenaton comes from the claim that he wanted to see god. To see god meant you wanted to be healed (Luke 11:34) Was Jesus referring to Moses/Akheanton when he said ‘For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him”-john 1:17-18. Josephus didn’t know that Amenphis was another name for Akheanton/Moses.
Josephus states “It was also reported that the priest, who ordained their polity and their laws, was by birth of heliopolis, and his name Osarsiph from Osiris, who was the god of helipolis; but that when he was gone over to these people, his name was changed , and he was called Moses”-Against Apion book 1:26. The Egyptians associated Osiris with circumcision in the same manner the Jews did with Moses John 7:21 and this was why the made Moses into a golden calf/Apis bull which Osiris was symbolic of. Moses turned against the god Osiris and in place of Obelisks (circumcised penis) he set up pillars beneath which was a model of a boat; and the shadow cast on this basin by the statue described a circle corresponding to the course of the sun in the heaven see Josephus Against Apion Book 2:8-11. Like I said before the ark of Amen was a boat adopted by Akhenaton/Moses. Like I said before the Obelisks was symbolic of Osiris missing circumcised penis.
Note: Deuteronomy 31
25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD.
Its been hard making the case of linking the Creation story, covenants, circumcision, The Sabbath as components of the Egyptian religion that Moses changed. Jesus no doubt in my mind began to invoke the name of Amen against Moses who original had the name of Amen. Amen was unseen and Moses wanted to see god to get healed. Why did Jesu say Amen twice? Because in the Egyptian double Halls of truth/amen your heart and words were judged. The Christians speak in “Tongues” because they are reborn of Jesus/Amen words of water and spirit. Spirit/unseen/heart and water/visible effects.
“Spirit and heart are often closely connected, even interchanged, in the Hebrew bible”-The doctrine of the trinity by Anthony F. Buzzard p.220 Buzzard also concludes throughout his book (p319)that Jesus was called in psalm 110:1 Adoni not Adonai.This proves another link of Jesus and King Tut having both names of Adon/Aton and Amen. Matthew 22:43-45 has Jesus comparing David’s Psalm 110:1 concept of Aton/Lord to perhaps David and himself.
Sol est Dominus Meus”. “The Sun(Aton) is my Lord!” exclaims David in Psalm 95, translated very ingeniously in the authorized version by “The Lord (Aton) is a great God” Gods”

Posts: 54 | From: ATL | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Kingtut33. This is very interesting work of the highest standard I have seen. I must say that. Also I do not dispute one word of it. My intention is to try and add to it, and then prove it with Revelations which I believe in xiii is a history of the time Tutankhamun came to the throne and what he did whilst he was on the throne and the events leading to his death.

According to Revelation xiii he was killed by a sword to the head. The wound healed apparently and he died sometime after which might explain the raised mark to the nape o the neck.

With regard to the lO Commandments, these I believe were given to Akhenaton/Moses whilst at Sinai. The "Lord" of the mountain being in fact the Chief Priest from the cave temple of Hathor discovered in about l954 I believe. Moses/Akhenaton married his daughter Zipporah according to the Bible. I believe tht Miriam (Nefertiti) was with him at Sinai (but locked away) A small figurine of Queen Tiye
Akenhatons mother was found in this temple, a kind of photograph perhaps which Akhenaton wanted to keep? In keeping with Akhenatons style I think that he agreed with the Lord of the Mountain to write these lO commandments down on a Stele to be erected at the foot of the mountain where the new settlement was to be. I dont believe he threw them down and smashed them. They would have been far too heavy to lift. I think there was a lot of disagreement between all the factions involved, and they were probably deliberately smashed by the people.

I am very interested in the figure 666 and l44OOO as you probably know by reading other posts. I do agree with your "wisdom" theory. In fact in Revelations it does say in xiii "Here is WISDOM. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man and his number is six hunred threescore and six.

I believe that l44OOO and 666 are sacred numbers. Both these numbers are encoded in Tutankhamuns coronation collar (Ican explain to you) and they appear encoded again in the horses and stables of Solomon, and also in Revelations above.

I also believe that l44,OOO individuals were branded with the number 666 at Sinai, and those that were not were slaughtered, some 24,OOO others. These may not be the actual figures to be taken literally.

As you probably realise, most people dont want to take much notice of what you and I believe, and they always want proof. What more proof can they want? However, I think that by proving the link of the 666 enigma as being directly attached to Tut may be the proof they desire. However, even then I doubt it! Weve probably got the pope after us right now. Better keep our heads down.

The Australian Author Barbera Thiering has completely interpreted Revelations. She has done this basing her theory on the fact that Jesus actually lived. I completely refute her book and her theory. So far as I am concerned, the Jesus of the lst century was "Christ" a purely allegorical Jesus based upon Osiris-Dionysus. You have probably seen my topic "Fact or Fantasy" or something like that on the Living in Egypt Board. So you can see, notwithstanding my divine side, I do agree with you nevertheless on the historical side and the mythological side.

I am not now too keen to put my interpreations of revelations on the internet. I wouldnt like to suddenly find that someone has cashed in on my ideas (and not least yours) and written yet another best selling book. I am too old to do that myself, but I dont mind in the least passing my work and theories over to you, and you can write the book, which I hope you do. It might be a good idea if you give me some e.mail address where I can send you my interpretation, and of course, including my reasons and why I come to the conclusions I do. I feel that you will be amazed just how right you are in your theory. You can write to me at my e.mail address and provided you give me an address I will send you my translation.

Unfortunately, I am in Egypt at the moment an thousands of miles away from my records, and a lot of what I have to do I have to rely on memory, so you will have to beare with me on that. Charlie.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Hello KingTut33, Out of the sea (chaos) came a beast (teacher of righteousness) with 7 heads...

"Seven appeared in chaos:
Sambathas (Sabath) = forethought (week)
His son called Yao = Lordship
Sabaoth = Diety
Adon -aious = Kingship
Ela - ios = Jealousy
Ora - ios = Wealth
Astaphonaois = Wisdom (Sophia) Holy Sprit.

King Tut says in his tomb that he was of divine birth (head emerging from the Lotus Flower). Therefore the Deity. We know he was crowned King. We know he was wealthy. We know from the wallpainting in his tomb he said he was the holy spirit. We know he was the son as well as the Father God. He says he was the Father, son and holy Spirit. He was a jealous god and nobody was to worship anyone but him. Thats why he turned himself into All of the gods, including Ptah, the creator god who also created Amoun. This no other pharoah had ever done before. He was a heretic for the Egyptians, as well as for the Hebrews (The Atenists) No wonder they killed him with a sword.

This Revelation describes the chaos immediately after that created by Akhenaton.

I believe he was calling himself not only son of god, but Christ the redeemer because he wanted to put right the wrongs of his father Akhenaton.

The Greek for Jesus Ieou eao can be interpreted and has nothing at all to do with sacred mathematics as suggested by some to arrive at the figure 888.

Does Ieou have any significance to you as a name which later became Jesus. It was originally a sacred name or the Egyptians
and signified Christ. ?

Charlie.

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
The effect of the above 7 that came out of chaos is shown in the Archangelic of the Prophet Moses, and I have been trying to find it in the archives, so far without luck. The Greeks must have got this from somewhere, and possibly copying from Aramaic, or maybe very old Hebrew, although how they just end up with vowels is a mystery (they must have invented those). There must be a reason.

Charlie

LivinginLuxor
Member # 5660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LivinginLuxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gentlemen, it would be really good if you could cite convincing archaelogical evidence for your ridiculous theories, instead of relying on religious mythology. There is no evidence whatsoever that Akhenaten went to Sinai, and the book of Revelations is certainly no guide to history, being the ramblings of a drug-crazed mind. Both of you may have done a lot of biblical research, but in reality, the evidence is not there.
Posts: 16 | From: Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Yes, well, of course, this is ALWAYS the argument of the archeologist. Instead of looking for the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for years at the bottom of the sea, they should have known that Gomorrah came out of the pleroma as the daughter of Seth, and who then gave birth to Sodom from the "fruit" of her loins. What they found I wouldnt know, but its certainly not Sodom nor Gomorrah (which they say it is)

Of course Living in Luxor would affect anyones brains, but in the meantime, we are having a very interesting debate on mythology which we hope will lead us to the non-existant Exodus which the archeologists are STILL looking for. And thats as non-existant as Sodom and Gomorrah (or is it?)

Without the Bible and mythology, the archeologists wouldnt have got a job in the first place, it was only the church who wanted to find the religious sites that started it all off.

Charlie

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
And finally, if it wasnt for mythology and the fact that a piece of gold foil found in the Tomb of Horemheb depicting what is thought to be the "Magi", the tribes of Shem Ham and Jephat, Howard Carter may never have found the tomb of Tuthankhamun, nor would he have found the Son of God. Charlie.
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LivinginLuxor:
[B]Gentlemen, it would be really good if you could cite convincing archaelogical evidence for your ridiculous theories, in reality, the evidence is not there.

You spoke my words.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Hello Salama, Nice of you to pop in. We all know you are an Academic of the highest order even though you havent got the common sense of a gnat. I do wish somebody would give her a job to do. Charlie.
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweetly spoken preacher Charlie wrote:

Hello Salama, Nice of you to pop in. We all know you are an Academic of the highest order even though you havent got the common sense of a gnat. I do wish somebody would give her a job to do.

Preacher, perhaps it is sign of defeat getting personal? I believe you have reached your limits now.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Salama, I am perfectly aware that you have a degree in history. If you go and have a look on the gossip board you will find someone is offering Doctorates for fifty dollars, why dont you go and get one on theology. Charlie
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Charlie said:
[B]Salama, I am perfectly aware that you have a degree in history. If you go and have a look on the gossip board you will find someone is offering Doctorates for fifty dollars, why dont you go and get one on theology.

Oh dear, two of my Masters and the PhD were obtained in your country sweeti, the 3rd Masters the USA.
No sweeti, I do not look on the gossip board, you do.Theology ? you must be jocking!but what you really need Oldie Charlie is just to read a decent book.Try it, you may like .

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Salama, this is the Ancient History board I know. I'm ancient, and your history, but that doesnt give you the right to follow me around everywhere I go. Charlie.
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
[B]Salama, this is the Ancient History board I know. I'm ancient, and your history, but that doesnt give you the right to follow me around everywhere I go. Charlie.

You never answered my question dear preacher, how much was your O'?

Perhaps you are familiar with the British Charlie, your phrase Your history is considered a verbal threat.
I know you do not really mean it. but just in case I kept a copy of your post.
Sleep well.

How much did you pay for your O level?

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 15 January 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com