EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Contacting Dr.Hawass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contacting Dr.Hawass
romy
Member # 6436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for romy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know Dr.Hawass's e-mail address?
Posts: 3 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You can contact Hawass if you wish but I seriously doubt if he will respond to you. He probably does not even check his email.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romy
Member # 6436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for romy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar,
Do you have an e-mail address for the Dr.?

Posts: 3 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to have it but not any more. I know you might be able to find his email adress on the website entitled The Guardian.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romy
Member # 6436

Rate Member
Thanks.I think I checked that site already and there was not one but I'll check again.
Artemi
Member # 3176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually have one that is current. A mutual friend wanted me to send something to him so gave it to me. I'm not even sure if he received it. However, I would probably get in deep khara if I posted it.
Sorry.
Anyhow, I got the impression that if he doesn't know the sender's email address it could go right into the junk mail folder, anyway. Might have happened to mine, too.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com