EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » they found the ancient writings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: they found the ancient writings
dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahlak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home.planet.nl/~hans.mebrat/eritrea-history.htm
hier is interesting web site. Some of white americans believe, the first language came from Greek, such is false. But i like to know more, i asked before on other topic. I am not asking to Eveleuro or Horemheb, i am asking to the other guys. How come the asia languages have a lot incommen with most of african languages?

Posts: 232 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy_2k5
Member # 6397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy_2k5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some interesting posts regarding the IE language group:

1) The earliest known Indo-European tongue is Hittite.

2) Hittite belongs to the Anatolian branch in the IE family, while Greek belongs to the Aryano-Greco-Armenic sub-family.

3) This proto-IE language theory is still just a theory.

4) There has yet been any proof suggesting that the IE tongue was initially spoken by whites. Just because there were stories of blonde hair-blue eyed people visiting parts of Africa and Mid East does not in anyway prove that they spoke an IE tongue.

Posts: 212 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com