EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OF COURSE THEY ARE BLACK (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: OF COURSE THEY ARE BLACK
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is known for sure is that both AMR and Jizz...

by everyone on this forum since yesterday!!!

How does it feel, sore huh??

I bet!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 08 June 2005).]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jizan its just like northern sudan they are way more arican then they are arab but they are arabnized. So some middle eastners have african blood. But i read a couple years ago on the computer on how libyans had those attacks on africans so how come one of them where an arab from khartoum if libyans considerd the arabs how come the beat on somebody from khartoum please answer jizan.
Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jizan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Iman =

(not pure)

Alek wek =

(Pure)

[This message has been edited by Jizan (edited 08 June 2005).]

Posts: 191 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I have to disagree slightly about Northern Africans. I wish people would stop treating Northern Africa all the same because North-eastern and North-western[Magrebian countries] are not even ethnically the same.

Magrebian people are mostly Berbers. North-eastern people like Egyptians are not Berbers. Although some modern Egyptians might have mixed with Berbers. You have some ''black'' Berbers like the Tuareg or some tribes around the Siwa Oasis in Egypt. Some black groups exist around modern Tunisia around Djerba Island. These are a very ancient Egypt that show no affinities with Sahelian or other Africans but do with eastern Africans.

The pre-historic cultures that made up Magrebians are Metchn-Aflou-Rhomel,Capsian. Taroflat. These cultures from the beginning are very distinct from Egyptians,and they should never be grouped together.

Ancient Egyptian culture came from two directions: in Upper Egypt you had Badarian, and the various Naqadan culture;while in Lower Egypt you had Maadi,Omari,Merimede-Ben-Salama.

Before all these cultures existed the Faiyum Neolithic. An even older culture located further south but shows affinities with Faiyum is the Khartoum Mesolithic/Neolithic.

You also have Nabta Playa which dates to around 6,7000 BP. Nabta Playa shows many affinities associated with the Old Kingdom Egyptians.

One thing most people don't take into account is that the Sahara desert was not always dry. The people who dwelled in the Sahara were distinct and more related to modern day Sahelian/Western Africans than to the earlier Magrebian types I mentioned. Thus you had a cultural influence from the eastern/Central Sahara into pre-dyanstic Egypt.

The Haratin are also black Berbers that live amongst the Tuareg people. Contrary to what many scholars have written,Haratin are not desendants of Sahelian or Western African slaves,but where an agritcultural tribe incorporated into the Tuareg clan. Tuaregs have a caste system[not a racial one] with a certain job to each member. You have examples like blacksmiths,hunters,pastoralists,craftsment,and agritcultural workers. The word Haratin does not mean slave but it means farmer like the Arabic word ''fellahin''.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ratjizz, get it throught your twisted little brain that pure black Africans aka Negroids vary in their features!!! Not all are jet black with wide noses and everted lips, not all look like Alex Wek!!

Since when does being a pure Negroid have to be resembling Alex Wek!! This is like saying every pure white person has to look like a Swedish model!!

You are incredibly dumb!!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jizan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Ratjizz, get it throught your twisted little brain that pure black Africans aka Negroids vary in their features!!! Not all are jet black with wide noses and everted lips, not all look like Alex Wek!!

Since when does being a pure Negroid have to be resembling Alex Wek!! This is like saying every pure white person has to look like a Swedish model!!

You are incredibly dumb!!

Yeah pure negroids vary(WestAfricans,Nilotids,South-African bantus,Pygmees)Thats about it...the rest came due mixture.

Posts: 191 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see, you are definitely one of Stupid-Euro's followers, because Stupid-Euro pulled the same stunt before

quote:

• Negroid:

Now tell me, how many pure Africans in Sub-Sahara alone even fit this description?!!

bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
zizan the last picture i expected u to use pictures of arabs where ones with AK47s LOL. Expecialy with arabs muslims who are trying to say they are not violent LOL.
Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jizan:
Yeah pure negroids vary(WestAfricans,Nilotids,South-African bantus,Pygmees)Thats about it...the rest came due mixture.

EEEHH WRONG!!!

so-called "Capoids" and "Aethiopids" are not the result of admixture!!

dumbass!!

Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
quote:
EEEHH WRONG!!!

so-called "Capoids" and "Aethiopids" are [b]not the result of admixture!!

dumbass!!

[/B]

Aethiopids = Nilotid,N-East African Caucasoid and Arabid Caucasoid mix.

Capoids = Not negroid, some have minor Bambutid blood.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And for the record Iman is not the only Somali. Here are more

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Wrong dumbass!! Horn of Africans (Aethiopians & Somalians) have little Nilotic blood and some have Arab blood but the majority are pure and they are just as negroid as "Nilotes" and Guineas of West Africa!!

Capoids are not negroid, then what are they, mongoloid admixed?!!

You know nothing about genetics and true bio-anthropology!!

dumbass!!

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fact. all those rich women and men who were black in the past got sick with genetic disorder and became white. This include Iman and her mother.
Well known of such sick black are a well known singer and his family members, who all had broken noses and so had to make repairs to their noses that resulted on changing the shape of these noses.
Happily, they sing loudly " It does not matter, if you black or white "! 3agabi..!

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jean Hiernaux

The People of Africa(Peoples of the World Series)
The oldest remains of Homo sapiens sapiens found in East Africa were associated with an industry having similarities with the Capsian. It has been called Upper Kenyan Capsian, although its derivation from the North African Capsian is far from certain. At Gamble's Cave in Kenya, five human skeletons were associated with a late phase of the industry, Upper Kenya Capsian C, which contains pottery. A similar associationis presumed for a skeleton found at Olduvai, which resembles those from Gamble's Cave. The date of Upper Kenya Capsian C is not precisely known (an earlier phase from Prospect Farm on Eburru Mountain close to Gamble's Cave has been dated to about 8000 BC); but the presence of pottery indicates a rather later date, perhaps around 400 BC. The skeletons are of very tall people. They had long, narrow heads, and relatively long, narrow faces. The nose was of medium width; and prognathism, when present, was restricted to the alveolar, or tooth-bearing, region......all their features can be found in several living populations of East Africa, like the Tutsi of Rwanda and Burundi, who are very dark skinned and differ greatly from Europeans in a number of body proportions.............
From the foregoing, it is tempting to locate the area of differentiation of these people in the interior of East Africa. There is every reason to believe that they are ancestral to the living 'Elongated East Africans'. Neither of these populations, fossil and modern, should be considered to be closely related to the populations of Europe and western Asia.

The very fact that narrow noses can be found over practically the entire globe among large populations who are highly variant in other ways should suggest that this is not a good choice for a genetic trait. However, early hyperdiffusionists saw it in a different light; one in which quite fantastic racial claims of a "white" origin for all civilization could be made. As mentioned before, blondism and light eye color are far more restricted in numbers and geography and would appear to be more genetically discriminant than nose structure. However, as this would be anti-hyperdiffusionist (in the "Caucasoid culture-bearer" sense) these traits were brushed aside....Indeed, suggestion of genetic relationships between based primarily on nasal factors is the height of bad anthropology, and this work belongs to the 1990's rather than the beginning of the 21st century.

What have you to say about this, ratjizz?

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fact. all those rich women and men who were black in the past got sick with genetic disorder and became white. This include Iman and her mother.
Well known of such sick black are a well known singer and his family members, who all had broken noses and so had to make repairs to their noses that resulted on changing the shape of these noses.
Happily, they sing loudly " It does not matter, if you black or white "! 3agabi..!

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Answer me this, ratjizz!

Do pure "mongoloid" people have to follow this standard?

• Mongoloid:

Do we have to resemble Lucy Liu, the same way pure "negroids" have to resemble Alex Wek?!

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:

Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
Djehuti

somali somalians

(clear pictures of faces)

I'm the afrocentrists nightmare

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Tell me do we have to have the same features as these girls to be pure "mongoloid"?

Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
quote:
Wrong dumbass!! Horn of Africans (Aethiopians & Somalians) have little Nilotic blood and some have Arab blood but the majority are pure and they are just as negroid as "Nilotes" and Guineas of West Africa!!

Capoids are not negroid, then what are they, mongoloid admixed?!!

You know nothing about genetics and [b]true bio-anthropology!!

dumbass!!

[/B]

They are ffaaaaarrr from being as much negroid as Nilotes.E3b1(<=N-East African Caucasoid) isn't negroid anyway so there is no change your stuff is true.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
I'm the afrocentrists nightmare
[/B]

LMAO Don't make me laugh!

First of all, I'm not an Afrocentric, and second the you are only your own worst nightmare!! LOL

besides, you can spam the thread with those same selective pics of Somalis as you want! I have Somali friends and I've been in the Somali community and you know well that most of them do not look like that.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
They are ffaaaaarrr from being as much negroid as Nilotes.E3b1(<=N-East African Caucasoid) isn't negroid anyway so there is no change your stuff is true.

LMFO As I say you throw words around without having any idea what they mean!

What do you mean by 'negroid' or 'nilote'?!

"Northeast African Caucasoid"?!! There is no such thing!!

E3b originated in Sub-Saharan Africa and is a sister clade of E3A which is carried by West Africans, it is not I repeat not Caucasoid!!

I'm gonna take a break debating (slapping the hell out) you now. I suggests you look in the archives or past threads about the true meaning of black African.

Where is Rasol and Thought? Go talk with them you can get beaten by them!!

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"This is Jiz and AMR1. http://www.hideaway-usa.com/Photos/funnies/images/fugly_looking_dude_jpeg.jpg
AMR1 and Jiz have finally lost their mind. I can see foam coming out their mouth. When did Africans started using the word "dude" and "nigger"? Jiz you stupid southern Mexican mulatto shut the hell up. No wonder you get kicked around by all 3 races; white, black, and Asians. After getting completely destroyed in an argument this is how you try to get out of the hole by throwing cheap shots. Ausar, and you are telling me to be reasonable with these idiotic impure freaks? Nope I react exactly how it should be react to trolls. If I walk down the street in real life and they be this disrespectful to other races and use words like “nigger” and “chink” this is exactly how I’ll react, period.
North Africans consider white? That’s the funniest crap I have ever heard of. Only a mutated rat like you trapped behind a cage would think other wise. Everybody in the world would see most North Africans Ethiopians and Somalis of the black race. You are so trapped in this fairy land all I do is laugh at your pathetic little rat ass.
You obviously have never seen Asian Indians your ignorance are obvious. Although most of them look like mixed Mulattos with dark complexion some have noticeable Black African features. Why do you think India was one of the very first countries with caste system? Despite what they think they are neither pure Asian, pure African. Since you like basics why don’t you open a basic college text book and see where they came from. There are many theories but none of the scientists think they are of their own race. It’s believe that they are people from Africa, Asia, and many other continent. All races can be trace back to Africa or Asia. Caucasian in a broad term isn’t even a race. There were people living in Africa and Asia 1 million years ago. Caucasian race just like their short history in civilization was just as short as their existent. That’s science baby and if you don’t like go kill yourself. Oh by the way Anceint Egypt being black African civilization has been beat to death it shouldn't even be questioned end of the story lol
P.S lol i can't believe this **** went over 10 page. The first 5 page was whether Iman was black or not. Iman says she is, in the world wide view they think she is. Africans think she is. All we did was deal with these mutated rats totally in denial that have no concept of reality.
[This message has been edited by Atheist (edited 08 June 2005).]
That's as retarded as showing 15% of the Mulattos (listen carefully i'm talking about your people AMR1, Jiz, and Cobra) in USA and saying that the entire Americans are of mixed people. It's the same simple-minded concept that is nothing but laughable.

Okay I’m jiz again! LOL

If that’s the case all white people look like this.

The first two are the pure Caucasian. Basically those primitive ones found in the earlier time. Bottom two must be some forms of admixture or something lol. We all know this white race isn’t pure. Everyone knows Africans and Asians started way before the white race so there is no way in hell white people can claim any facial features. Again such thing as white race didn’t even existed when Africans and Asians were still around like 100,000 years ago."

lol I'm mulatto's worst nightmare. Bring it on!

Posts: 270 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"True, are you saying it started out in Europe? lool Almost all paleoanthropologists and archaeologists believe in out-of-africa or out-of-asia, most are in the out-of-africa camp. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the common concept of where human originated from. Those earliest remains of human fossils are primarily found in Africa and Asia. We are all basically the same species that evolved and diversified over time. Most people believe that it started either in Asia or Africa, most say it started in Africa and spread from Asia and later Europe. These are based on factual evidence. In pure biological sense there is no such thing as Caucasian. They either came from Africans or Asians. Even broader (though opinions vary in this one) I think we are all Africans. (as well as most experts would agree) Even broader term we are all homo erectus. That's why although I still use the term white black and asian to classify race some more knowledgeable ones in here (biology guys) refuse to use the racial term.
I know that's why I laugh at the delusional Eurocentrists saying white people came first because of their unique hair color and eye color. First other than that they are really limited in looks compare to other races that have more diverse looks. First the pure hair color is black which in reality have combination of brown, yellow, red mixtures in them it's just that the lighter pigments are less dominant to really show in our eyes. It's all in there we just don't see it. It's like saying air doesn't exist because we can't see it. That's not how science works.
First remember that people with pure brown, yellow, or red hair or in the minority, and in this world majority of people have dark hairs. It's like when you raise bunch of rats and you see this unusual mutated looking rat. Yes it is unique in its own way but really is impure. That's why you sometime see these very unusual looking people that aren't mixed but with highly unusual facial characteristics and you wonder where these people came from. Basically these guys end up being called "freaks" just like those very few three legged humans and so on. Of course this is in no way saying white people are freaks (hey I'm half white why would I spit on my own face) but it is a good example of refuting those idiots that try to explain their superiority in such false way that defies science and logic.
"

More excerpts!

I'm Mulatto's worst nightmare

LOL

Posts: 270 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
quote:
besides, you can spam the thread with those same selective pics of Somalis as you want! I have Somali friends and I've been in the Somali community and you know well that most of them do not look like that.[/B]

LOL dude not selective picked pics...

Here's a site FULL with pictures of somali somalians from the west.

somali somalians
http://somaliicon.com/v-web/gallery/SI-Gallery?page=1

pure negroids !ROFL

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How can you be afrocentrist's worst nightmare when first you are talking to two asians and not two africans. Second your statements are all based on opinions and not on factual information. So how are you going to stir me up when I know for in fact (yes that's fact peter pan) that there were no such thing as the caucasian race or such thing as mulatto when Africans and Asians were around a million years ago.

I always wondered why most people look down on mulattos and mixed race, and look as them as third class people. I never understand it and I always tried to support the mulattos. (I still do ) But when you have a group of people that have no identity of who they are and have absolute no respect to any other races other than the white race that's kind of respond you get. It becomes poor and sympathetic to dirty and pathetic. BAM! Just like that. We already know in white people's perspective basically referred as "spics" want them completely evacuated out of US that's including the Arab mulattos. I was talking to a white southerner and he was very angry about the illegal mulatto immigrants like he wanted them killed lol. Basically have been living half of my life in Southern part of the country I know exactly how they feel.

You’ll never get respect from white people so put your pipes down and stop sucking their butt. What you can do is get respect from other people’s races but only thing you are doing is really literally being outcast by the entire human race.

Lol You think you can beat me in an insult competition? Try harder son I’ll make you look so pathetic and miserable you’ll have hard time sleeping lol. It’s easy I have identity and deep history of my people, you have nothing but miserably history of insecurity. So whatcha gonna do home boy? LOL I’m lovin it!

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Atheist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again you have like 15% mulattos in US. Does that make the entire US population of mixed race? HA HA! Anybody can post pictures- that's not going to cut it. How about these Somalis. By looking at Ancient Egyptians sculptures and statues these people have more likely been the same people. Some what unusual looking Somalis are black like Iman but all beautiful women look unusual.(that's where the diverse looks of black Africans come in handy) You can tell when they look natural and when there is no white women looking like her. Mulatto like yourself doesn't look natural you can tell they look weird. I've seen many mulattos and they look nothing like Iman. Those few highly unusual looking ones that might have had some foreign admixture are not indigenous Africans. Either way most of them if not all of them by the world's stand view of race are mostly considered black even the mixed ones. You have to have clear Mulatto appearance to be considered mulatto in this world we live in. The REAL world not some never land from a rat hole lol.

http://www.afsc.org/tsunami/images/somalia.jpg
http://www.m6.is/GlobalPhotos/myndbanki.nsf/Files/Somalia_BORNOGS2/$file/Somalia_ BORNOGS2.jpg

http://www.developments.org.uk/graphics/issue19/somalia-reading.jpg

http://www.aids-kampagne.de/l8mimages/aidspraevention_somalia_dpi180.jpg

Other Somalis and Ethiopians
http://alfatihoun.edaama.org/Fichiers/Somalie/Pays/web/Somalia%20country.htm
http://www.who.int/multimedia/ethiopiaweb/APORTRAITS1/index.html

Check the second link with Ethipoians. Undeniable unmixed black africans with diverse looks!

Either you are a racist mutated rat nobody would consider these people non-black. Almost everyone in the world would consider these people black Africans or any similar meanings related to these people. NOW GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE!

Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
I bet it makes you angry if you somalis who look like this LOL these are not even those costal arab mixed ones.

Atheist
Member # 7741

Member Rated:
Jizan, those look like black African-Americans almost all of them. Jizan did you post that to prove that Somalis look pure African or the other way around? lol you are making a fool out of yourself. Seriously where do you live? Mexico? Venezuela? Where do you live it seems you have been cut by the outside world. So which rat hole you came from lol

dynnd
Member # 7764

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for dynnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I see, you are definitely one of Stupid-Euro's followers, because Stupid-Euro pulled the same stunt before

Now tell me, how many pure Africans in Sub-Sahara alone even fit this description?!!

Is she African or African American?.....She must be African, African American women eat too much junk food to have skin as beautiful as that. All the Cover Girl in the world won't get you skin like that. Must be the diet.....A lot of women would be lucky to fit this description.

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Atheist:
Jizan, those look like black African-Americans almost all of them. Jizan did you post that to prove that Somalis look pure African or the other way around? lol you are making a fool out of yourself. Seriously where do you live? Mexico? Venezuela? Where do you live it seems you have been cut by the outside world. So which rat hole you came from lol

Agreed

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

these comments are dead wrong.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This has become possibly the stupidest thread in the history of Egyptsearch.

May be time for the moderator to close it.

m2c.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 08 June 2005).]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

m2c.

Agreed! It is obvious rat-jizz is just going to follow the same M.O. as his mentor Evil-Euro-- talk in circles and avoid the significant questions at hand, like defining one's own terms!!!

We have seen this before with Stupid-Euro, I expect nothing more from his protoge!

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

m2c.

I couldn't agree more.

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for truelight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I bet it makes you angry if you somalis who look like this LOL these are not even those costal arab mixed ones.

and how did you know that he is not even those costal arab mixed ones ...you aren't a expert so chill out man...somalia doesn't want your arab ass to talk for them...i sure don't...wallahi you need to get a life...are you stupid ...i told you this like 10 times...if you are somalian claim it and tell the truth...it you are arab i don't even know why you are all up in the somalian looks and if they are mixed or not...kiddo stop with the mnind games they are starting to irritate me...dude

and one more thing iman is not the only somalia model>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.somaliroots.com/Fashion%20and%20Modelsw.htm
http://www.somaliroots.com/Fashion%20and%20Models.htm
http://www.somaliroots.com/Fashion%20and%20Modelsi.htm

Posts: 86 | From: somalia....xamer | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by truelight:

and how did you know that he is not even those costal arab mixed ones ...you aren't a expert so chill out man...somalia doesn't want your arab ass to talk for them...i sure don't...wallahi you need to get a life...are you stupid ...i told you this like 10 times...if you are somalian claim it and tell the truth...it you are arab i don't even know why you are all up in the somalian looks and if they are mixed or not...kiddo stop with the mnind games they are starting to irritate me...dude

and one more thing iman is not the only somalia model>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.somaliroots.com/Fashion%20and%20Modelsw.htm
http://www.somaliroots.com/Fashion%20and%20Models.htm
http://www.somaliroots.com/Fashion%20and%20Modelsi.htm

Truelight, Jiz is not a Somali, he is just a frustrated supposedly 'Arab' who wants to claim populations in East Africa (like Somalis) as being mixed-race!!

He has probably seen less Somalis than I have and I don't think he cares, he knows nothing about African people just his fantasies.

bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
salama i dont get what u mean how could u go from black to white.

relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Truelight, Jiz is not a Somali, he is just a frustrated supposedly 'Arab' who wants to claim populations in East Africa (like Somalis) as being mixed-race!!

He has probably seen less Somalis than I have and I don't think he cares, he knows nothing about African people just his fantasies.

Truelight/Djehuti
This guy live in a port between Yemen and Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea coast as per Ausar, he checked his ip address, it's in the "Yemenis" thread. Please note that the "Yemenis" thread and "Somalia 101" appeared few minutes appart. Waryaa is the one that posted the "Somalia 101" thread and Jizzan the "Yemenis" thread. Please note that Waryaa is in the Netherlands. But the time zone is not far apart from the Arab Peninsula. Maybe they know each other and communicate. Did Waryaa tell you who he was? Are these guy half Somalis...because that Cobra, AMR1, Jizzan and maybe Waryaa have all the same mindset.
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
truelight
Member # 7607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for truelight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by relaxx:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:
[b] Truelight, Jiz is not a Somali, he is just a frustrated supposedly 'Arab' who wants to claim populations in East Africa (like Somalis) as being mixed-race!!

Truelight/Djehuti
This guy live in a port between Yemen and Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea coast as per Ausar, he checked his ip address, it's in the "Yemenis" thread. Please note that the "Yemenis" thread and "Somalia 101" appeared few minutes appart. Waryaa is the one that posted the "Somalia 101" thread and Jizzan the "Yemenis" thread. Please note that Waryaa is in the Netherlands. But the time zone is not far apart from the Arab Peninsula. Maybe they know each other and communicate. Did Waryaa tell you who he was? Are these guy half Somalis...because that Cobra, AMR1, Jizzan and maybe Waryaa have all the same mindset.
Relaxx[/B][/QUOTE]

relaxx lool you could make a good detective..maybe he is maybe not...this is the cyber world....you can't tell who is behind the screen.....pretty freaky

Posts: 86 | From: somalia....xamer | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Tell me do we have to have the same features as these girls to be pure "mongoloid"?

Hmm, you can post more of these pictures those. Hmm, No Jewish noses at ALL.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waryaa
Member # 7735

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Waryaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
same selective pics of Somalis as you want! I have Somali friends and I've been in the Somali community and you know well that most of them do not look like that.

You are as selective as he is for choosing the Somali Bantus presenting them like real Somalis. The pictures he is showing isn't abnormal in Somali situations. It is just Somali look. Every Somali family has a one individual who looks like that at least. Nothing 'admixture' involved.

Posts: 73 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waryaa
Member # 7735

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Waryaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Waryaa is the one that posted the "Somalia 101" thread and Jizzan the "Yemenis" thread. Please note that Waryaa is in the Netherlands. But the time zone is not far apart from the Arab Peninsula. Maybe they know each other and communicate. Did Waryaa tell you who he was?

If real Somalis don't agree with your absurd idea of Somalis being the same as with West Africans, then in your paranoid mind suddenly assumes we are all the same.

As for you information, I have states priorly that I do reside in Toronto (Canada), Etobicoke district to be precise. I am as pure Somali as any Somali fella is. Holland? Never been to there save a brief transit moment at an Amsterdam airport.

You just can't believe Somalis being different than other Africans. We are. Ask Kenyans and what do they call Somalis. You will know then.

We are proud to be Somali, surely. We neither are Arabs nor so-called 'blacks.' And are we as a result of "admixture"? That question itself is offensive to any sane Somali. We are Somali, came to this world looking like this as any other people are. If you can't get that, well that is your problem.

PS, we Somalis don't have identity crisis or historical blankness that seek attachment to Pharaohic connection in this modern times.

[This message has been edited by Waryaa (edited 09 June 2005).]

Posts: 73 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

btw Ancient Egyptians=Not Black.

Jizan u are not egyptian, u are nobody, what do u know about Ancient Egypt. You come here talking non sense as if you mastered Ancient history. Just because you watched a disney movie about Ancient Egypt, does'nt mean you know everything about AE.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Waryaa:
If real Somalis don't agree with your absurd idea of Somalis being the same as with West Africans, then in your paranoid mind suddenly assumes we are all the same.

As for you information, I have states priorly that I do reside in Toronto (Canada), Etobicoke district to be precise. I am as pure Somali as any Somali fella is. Holland? Never been to there save a brief transit moment at an Amsterdam airport.

You just can't believe Somalis being different than other Africans. We are. Ask Kenyans and what do they call Somalis. You will know then.

We are proud to be Somali, surely. We neither are Arabs nor so-called 'blacks.' And are we as a result of "admixture"? That question itself is offensive to any sane Somali. We are Somali, came to this world looking like this as any other people are. If you can't get that, well that is your problem.

PS, we Somalis don't have identity crisis or historical blankness that seek attachment to Pharaohic connection in this modern times.

[This message has been edited by Waryaa (edited 09 June 2005).]

Waryaa,
Sorry about that, the information was given to me by Ausar, the moderator, I didn't make this up. And the reason why on this forum you hear a lot about Somalis, is because some of your brothers: Cobra et al. keep provoking people by spaming this forum with messages and pics that are unsolicited. Just go back to previous threads. That triggered me to post the Somalia threads because the first impression I had when entering this forum was that Somalis were obsessed to show their differences, and you know that many more look that way in Africa. Why don't you just ignore the fact you might be related to other Africans even if it's not true as you think? Maybe it's the best attitude. By the way how Kenyans call other Somalis? What's the meaning of "friggin"? Why your brother Sanaag call your "brothers" from the south "friggin" Somalis.
Relaxx

Waryaa
Member # 7735

Rate Member
quote:
By the way how Kenyans call other Somalis? What's the meaning of "friggin"? Why your brother Sanaag call your "brothers" from the south "friggin" Somalis.

Kenyans call Somalis a Swahili word I cannot remember now that corresponds to "white." Absurd, yes. Also the Kikuyo tribe has a special word for Somalis, again like something "white." I don't know why they do that.

Frigging or friggin' is an English (not Somali) slang euphemism for a worse insulting word (read kcuf). Sanaag, as his name itself is indicates a region's name up north, is a person from North and is trying to bring the little clanish divisions between Somalis to this place. It is clan division, nothing else or more, just as it did cause the civil war. Some Somalis' allegiance to clan comes before even to commitment to Islam. It is sad. They are obsessed to the point of being hapless, psychologically.

We pray for them.

relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Waryaa:
Kenyans call Somalis a Swahili word I cannot remember now that corresponds to "white." Absurd, yes. Also the Kikuyo tribe has a special word for Somalis, again like something "white." I don't know why they do that.

Frigging or friggin' is an English (not Somali) slang euphemism for a worse insulting word (read kcuf). Sanaag, as his name itself is indicates a region's name up north, is a person from North and is trying to bring the little clanish divisions between Somalis to this place. It is clan division, nothing else or more, just as it did cause the civil war. Some Somalis' allegiance to clan comes before even to commitment to Islam. It is sad. They are obsessed to the point of being hapless, psychologically.

We pray for them.

Muzungu, that's the word, they used to call me that way in Eastern Africa.
Relaxx

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have really lost the will to live...

i cant belive what i am hering....WELL IF YOU CAN BEAT THEM JOIN THEM.

HERE ARE SOME REAL FACTS TO KNOW.

REAL SOMALI

AUTENTIC JEW

REAL NIGERIAN

REAL CHINSE

REAL ITALIAN

AND OH YEA THIS MUST BE AN ARAB

BELIVE ME, THIS IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 09 June 2005).]

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Cobra, this is braindead thread it should be closed.

It's braindead because Jizan here is:

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WELL Djehuti I HAVE BEEN READING WHAT YOU BEEN SAYING. TO BE FRANK YOUR BRAIN HAS BEEN DEAD FOR A LONG TIME.

THEY MIGHT AS WELL DO AS A FAVOR AND SWICH THE LIFE MACHIUNE OFF.

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 09 June 2005).]

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com