EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Nubians & the Arab Affair (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nubians & the Arab Affair
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
Why if you love the history of Nubia, won't you go to Dongola or Abri in North Sudan and stay there for a month. It will cost you nothing and see by yuourself

Nubians if you pay them money will not marry Southerners, only Egyptians or abyssinians, lately West Africans, by lately I mean the last 1000 years.

hey stupid some nubians have married southern southern for over 2000 years when the nubian empire expanped this is history look it up dummy.

get the books ancient nubia egypt rival in africa and the kingdom of kush.some nubians in axum married axumites but they never married them in nubia.but they hardly never married egyptains in nubia and if that happen it was in lower nubia in some of the lower classes or axumites or later kingdoms there.

see i got you.

this is proof you do not know nubian or african history because nubians scholars have said nubians married or rather have southern sudanese than egyptians or abyssinians.nubians always expanded south and there main concern was deeper africa.that is way there main cities were down in upper and southern nubia.

read a damn book for once.this part i know about nubian history so you can't tell me anything about it.scholars have wrote about this.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look man
I am partly Nubian, partly Egyptian, partly West african, partly Berber, partly Arab.

And I am not bias to any and say as it is.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com