EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Ausars of Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ausars of Egypt
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself is a brown person , probably darker than Ausar, since his family has not mixed with Nubians or West Africans who moved to North Sudan and were instrumental in its islamization, like my family, his family, he says is pure Upper Egyptians.

In Cairo, most Upper Egyptians are not treated well, we are treated as if we are 2nd class citizens, some of us who are too dark, are wrongly thought to be cooks or porters when walking to our own buildings.

But for some of us who make money or professional success, we defeat this attitude, and unlike America, we get accepted and the lower Egyptians will be very happy to marry our daughter or we marry their daughters and befriend us.

But some of us continue to be bitter toward the Lower Egyptians and even upper Egyptians who are light skinned, specifically and become revengeful and hateful.

This is Ausar and Multisphinx, they just can not forget the abuse by the Lower Egyptians.

They keep on talking about the history of Egypt and bring pictures of the Kings of upper Egypt who were dark skin and draw it as if it is Egypt's history from Alexandria to Aswan, not specifically that those are galleries of kings from luxor and the kings of lower Egypt were always as light as President Mubarak.

They have to know that no Egyptian today is pure lower Egyptian or pure upper Egyptian and should talk about Egypt as one , not different racial groups who are some are pure and others are not , but they add some are even pure foreigners, where there is no single Egyptian except specific communities of Greeks and Bedouin arabs who don't amount to more than 5% of Egypt's population. Those have no economic power or political influence today and for the last 500 years at least.

Regards,

[This message has been edited by AMR1 (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but pure dors not alway means racial mixture amr1.

many of the old,middle and new kindgom egyptian kings and queens were black african and many were not light like the leader of egypt.are we see the same things because i have really good eyes and many of those eary egyptians look dark and negriod to me. i think you need some eye glasses.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:

many of the old,middle and new kindgom egyptian kings and queens were black african and many were not light like the leader of egypt.are we see the same things because i have really good eyes and many of those eary egyptians look dark and negriod to me. i think you need some eye glasses.

It is not problems of th eyes.

You are brought up to see a person with 10% black, as black. Many like President Mubarak are conidered black in America. For me I won't use the term black for those but mixed races.

That is the difference between you and me.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
By the way the cousins of Mrs Mubarak are very dark. In fact her father is very very dark skin, compared to most Egyptians today and probably an upper Egyptian or mixed with Nubians. But her mother is English.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It is not problems of th eyes.

You are brought up to see a person with 10% black, as black. Many like President Mubarak are conidered black in America. For me I won't use the term black for those but mixed races.

That is the difference between you and me.

BY AMR1
if you are 50% black and if you do not look black but clearly not white and if you say you are black than you are,if you do not want to be that you are not.

so it depends on looks and other factors.

[This message has been edited by kenndo (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
I myself is a brown person

Who cares what color you are? What won't be tolerated for sure, is your quest to disfigure Ancient Egypt.

quote:
Amr1:
This is Ausar and Multisphinx, they just can not forget the abuse by the Lower Egyptians.

They keep on talking about the history of Egypt and bring pictures of the Kings of upper Egypt who were dark skin and draw it as if it is Egypt's history from Alexandria to Aswan, not specifically that those are galleries of kings from luxor and the kings of lower Egypt were always as light as President Mubarak.

The crackpot at the 'core', is you. The people you are accusing of misinformation, have not, nor will you be able to quote them on anything that suggests, that they are propagating disinformation, like you. Ausar goes his way to substantiate his claims; when on earth, have you ever done such a thing?

You need more people like Hefny, Ausar and Multisphinx in Egypt today, who know who they are, are proud of both their 'indigenous' lineages and heritage, and don't feel the need to live someone else's shadow. They aren't the ones, who want to ironically claim an 'indigenous' culture, while looking down on the people, who developed it, and even going as far as taking accomplishment away from those forbearers. These folks are the kind, who have no confusion whatsoever about their identity, much in line with their Kemetian forbearers!

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Super car:

The crackpot at the 'core', is you. The people you are accusing of misinformation, have not, nor will you be able to quote them on anything that suggests, that they are propagating disinformation, like you. Ausar goes his way to substantiate his claims; when on earth, have you ever done such a thing?

You need more people like Hefny, Ausar and Multisphinx in Egypt today, who know who they are, are proud of both their 'indigenous' lineages and heritage, and don't feel the need to live someone else's shadow. They aren't the ones, who want to ironically claim an 'indigenous' culture, while looking down on the people, who developed it, and even going as far as taking accomplishment away from those forbearers. These folks are the kind, who have no confusion whatsoever about their identity, much in line with their Kemetian forbearers!

For an Egyptian and a person who has a History Master degree from Boston University. You sound really funny. There is no indigneous Egyptians since 8000 years ago. They all have mixed with settlers Migrants from all over, since than there is no indigneous Egyptians, the new race as a result of the mix have become Ancient Egyptians..

---------------------
Many here want Egyptians to declare themselves Black and identify with Africa, instead of their arabization in a quest, not for correcting history simply, but to weaken current Egypt Arabic and Islamic affiliations, which they hate very much and there is a war today against Islam and Arabs, in land and economics and religion understanding, history and all fronts.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
For an Egyptian and a person who has a History Master degree from Boston University. You sound really funny. There is no indigneous Egyptians since 8000 years ago. They all have mixed with settlers Migrants from all over, since than there is no indigneous Egyptians, the new race as a result of the mix have become Ancient Egyptians..

let me see no real egyptians since 5000 b.c.in egypt

so you are telling us that the old,middle and new kingdom egyptians are not really egyptians?now i know you have really been on drugs and still on the stuff.

dummy there are still real egyptians in egypt today,the real egyptians are not the arabs i now that for sure.the real egyptians existed from ancient times to now.yes it is true that the average early egyptian were pure black africans but you could find black egyptians today and yes many that have some form of mixture today because of the arabs really.

[This message has been edited by kenndo (edited 21 June 2005).]

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
let me see no real egyptians since 5000 b.c.in egypt

so you are telling us that the old,middle and new kingdom egyptiaans are not really egyptians?now i know you have really been on drugs.

dummy there are still real egyptians in egypt today,the real egyptians are not the arabs i now that for sure.the real egyptians existed from ancient times to now.yes it is true that the average early egyptian were pure black africans but you could find black egyptians today and yes many that have some form of mixture today because of the arabs really.

I think I am clear, I don't understand why the intentional misunderstanding except for stupid reasons.

The AE were a result of Negroid tribes, levant and other North Africans, mixing in the land of Egypt and creating two nations than finally one nation 5000 years ago.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Amr, why do you insist that Islam and Arabs go together. Saying statements like this makes you incredbly brainwashed. al-Islam is not just for Arabs or any race of humanity,but for all people. Just because a person is a Muslim does not mean they have loyalthy to Arabic people.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Amr, why do you insist that Islam and Arabs go together. Saying statements like this makes you incredbly brainwashed. al-Islam is not just for Arabs or any race of humanity,but for all people. Just because a person is a Muslim does not mean they have loyalthy to Arabic people.

Yes you are right Islam does not belong to Arabs. But a guy who as smart as you are, avoiding the obvious, is not academically honourable, WHY?.

Because the Koran is in itself written in Arabic, therefore one way to fight Islam, is to destroy the Arabization process, and any loyalty to arabization in the Muslim World, not the "Arab" in particular.

Regards,

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

lol. It's like talking to a 'cult victim' or member of the Taliban. Arabisation is a form of tyranny and oppression no better than Apartheid or NAZISM.

As such, it and its brainwashed followers are doomed.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
I don't consider myself an Arab. I am an Egyptian Sudanesem, ethnically and nationally. Arabization, for me is the best way to reading the most important thing in my life, the Koran, without translation.

The Koran is the center of my life, everthing else in my life should adopt to its teachings.

Regards

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Learn how to read. What I mentioned, was indigenous lineages, Tu comprend? ...since, English doesn't seem to be an effective meduim!

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
I think I am clear, I don't understand why the intentional misunderstanding except for stupid reasons.

The AE were a result of Negroid tribes, levant and other North Africans, mixing in the land of Egypt and creating two nations than finally one nation 5000 years ago.

but that not true,it's half true,the mixing happen in lower egypt mostly but upper egypt there was some mixed but very little 5000 years ago.mixing started in lower egypt close to around 3500 -3000 b.c. nd started more so in upper egypt much more so later on butmany of the royal familes depending on you you are talking about and many of the people in upper egypt remain unmixed until the very late and medieval period.egyptian leaders were of course of different races over time but the real leaders were the black africans.

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Amr you are a fool, I love islam and i am happy to be muslim. I dont hate arabs and no other race, i just hate ignorance. You yourself out of ignorance dont want to be black when u are black, you are trying to whitin yourself so you be accepted by rednecks and hillbillies as there brother, just with darker skin. The only time egypt was mixed is during these modern times not the ancient times

Egypt is diverse, and most of the population is not white, even in Lower egypt. The previous thread i made about modern egyptians, i posted pictures of famous celberties (who are not really american but made it big in America) whom are mulauto in carribean, americas, and europe. They look no different from egyptians, even salama mistakened them for lower egyptians.

I have background from both lower and middle egypt. And my family are both on each side mistaken for east african. Egypt is an African country, that has had outside influence, but it still has its own identity.

You are the one having identity crisis, i found and know what i am you have not. you are like no other african, or person of color, during slavery times they would have took u and whipped you as any other person.

I have nothing against nobody, out of ignorance you just cant accept the truth.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Multsphinx

You are my brother and therefore it is my obligation to tell it to you as it is, regardless of its cruely.

I have no identity crisis. I know exactly what I am a coloured man of afro asiatic mixing, typical of the people who live between Alexandria and Khartoum. This are my people. I speak Arabic and love its culture and a Muslim. I am not an Arabian, just an arab culturally and happy with it.

The people WHO LIVED IN Ancient of Egypt were also afro asiatic people

Regards,

[This message has been edited by AMR1 (edited 21 June 2005).]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Multsphinx

You are my brother and therefore it is my obligation to tell it to you as it is, regardless of its cruely.

I have no identity crisis. I know exactly what I am a coloured man of afro asiatic mixing, typical of the people who live between Alexandria and Khartoum. This are my people. I speak Arabic and love its culture and a Muslim. I am not an Arabian, just an arab culturally and happy with it.

The people WHO LIVED IN Ancient of Egypt were also afro asiatic people

Regards,

All fine and good but don't try to put that label on ALL Egyptians, and especially not the ANCIENT Egyptians!!

Posts: 26262 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
All fine and good but don't try to put that label on ALL Egyptians, and especially not the ANCIENT Egyptians!!

What else can you expect for someone who grew up in a messed up society like Northern Sudan? Even the other Arabs consider them as Abid or call them monkeys...
Relaxx.
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah i know its not islam its arabnizon. Soon the arabs will be calling nation of islam and muhamed ali and malcom x arabs. There muslims not arabs just like somilas and sengal muslims not arabs.
Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo*geo
Member # 3466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neo*geo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There is no indigneous Egyptians since 8000 years ago. They all have mixed with settlers Migrants from all over, since than there is no indigneous Egyptians, the new race as a result of the mix have become Ancient Egyptians..

So you're now agreeing that modern Egyptians are not the same as ancient Egyptians?

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayazid
Member # 2768

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Ayazid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by relaxx:
What else can you expect for someone who grew up in a messed up society like Northern Sudan? Even the other Arabs consider them as Abid or call them monkeys...
Relaxx.
Relaxx

This is simply not true. It seems that you never speak with any Sudani or another Arabs about this issue.

Posts: 653 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AMR1:
[B]By the way the cousins of Mrs Mubarak are very dark. In fact her father is very very dark skin, compared to most Egyptians today and probably an upper Egyptian or mixed with Nubians. But her mother is English.

Salam Amr,

I just read an article about the first ladies of Egypt and it appeared that Jehan Sadat's and Sausan Mubarak's fathers are in fact from el Sa3eed ( Qena and Menia )
Both of the first ladies' fathers were medical students in England and married British local girls whose fathers had the same name ( Charles Henry ).
Jehan's mother ( Lily-May ) was from Liverpool, and Suasan's mother ( Gladys ) is welsh.

both Jehan and Sausan were educated in Egypt but a middle class education.

Jehan's father ( Ahmed Raouf )was a Medical director in Qena while Sausan's father (Mutafa Sabet) was a properties owner in Menia .

Both men were qualified doctors, and both of their mothers were christian.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayazid the arabs do call them abid witch means slavery. A british reporter interviewed alot of sudannees people who are living in the real arab states like suadi arabia and lebbanon and those people dont look at them as being arabic and call the adid i read this on bbc. But northerns are no arabic we should be talking about east africa in the sub sahara that have a little drop of arab blood but lets lalk about the middle eastern who have african blood.

Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AMR1:
[B]By the way the cousins of Mrs Mubarak are very dark. In fact her father is very very dark skin, compared to most Egyptians today and probably an upper Egyptian or mixed with Nubians. But her mother is English.

Salam Amr,

I just read an article about the first ladies of Egypt and it appeared that Jehan Sadat's and Sausan Mubarak's fathers are in fact from el Sa3eed ( Qena and Menia )
Both of the first ladies' fathers were medical students in England and married British local girls whose fathers had the same name ( Charles Henry ).
Jehan's mother ( Lily-May ) was from Liverpool, and Suasan's mother ( Gladys ) is welsh.

both Jehan and Sausan were educated in Egypt but a middle class education.

Jehan's father ( Ahmed Raouf )was a Medical director in Qena while Sausan's father (Mutafa Sabet) was a properties owner in Menia .

Both men were qualified doctors, and both of their mothers were christian.

Thank you Salama for the details. This explains it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com