EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Beware of AFRO*** Egyptians !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beware of AFRO*** Egyptians !!
fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fareed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may seem like a very unlikely event, but there seems to be an abundance of people who claim to be Egyptians and attempt to Spamm this board with Afro*** propaganda.

First, beware of any Egyptian, whose screen name is meant to insult the senses of the native Egytians, like "walklikeanEgyptian" or multisphinx. These names are chosen by African Americans, who know very little about the true Egyptian People and their history.

Their aim is to distort the facts about Modern and Ancient Egypt and deny the truth, which is that, Egypt is NOT A BLACK AFRICAN NATION and NEVER WAS ONE.

It is sad to see this happen, but we must be careful about the source of all this Spamming that goes on nonstop on Egyptsearch.

I would like to hear from more regular Egyptians, from Cairo, Alexandria, and other Authentic representatives of the Native Egyptians, and not only THOSE THAT HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND

I have personally known many Coptic Egyptians, and very few would consider themselves, Black Africans.

[This message has been edited by fareed (edited 06 July 2005).]

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Multisphinx is an Egyptian. I have talked to him personall and seen his picture. The problem is you are into group think meaning if a person disagrees with the way modern and ancient Egypt are presented then you write them off as African-Americans imposters.

Nobody here is saying that modern Egyptians are ''black'',but the argument is about ancient Egypt. Whatever opinions modern Egyptians have should not be used in consideration of the ethnic origins of the ancient Egyptians.

After many years of foreign immigration into Egypt from the Dyanstic period down to modern era you cannot say modern Egyptians have completely preserved the phenotype of the ancient Egyptians.

Coptic Christians are not pure either but many have medium brown to dark-brown skin and many times pronouced African features. Of course you will find some in Northern Egypt and parts of Middle Egypt that look like southern Europeans,but they are as diverse as Egyptian Muslims and come in the same colors as Egyptian Muslims.

Most modern Egyptians could care less about a person's race,but you see Americanized Egyptians such as yourself want to fit into Anglo-Saxon America and wear that badge of honary whiteness.

What if you took a genetic test and found you had black African ancestry? You know its very possible you do. You can't always tell by phenotype either.

You are quick to point fingers at people like African Americans but it was not them who started the whole debacle of the race of the ancient Egyptians. This was initiated by 19th-20th century Egyptologist who did not view Egyptians as inheritors of ancient Egypt,but as degraded third world mongrels. Read Sir Grafton Smith you will see what I mean about this.

What pushed this over-the-top was Egyptomania,and it continues today.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose these "imposters" are good with Arabic, or have you lost your memory on your exhange involving this. I have a feeling you are a Gulf Arab masquerading as an Egyptian.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately for Farthead, more and more experts including Egyptologists are agreeing with so-called Afro****!!!

The evidence is too overwhelming and too obvious to ignore!

Farthead and others like him who deny the Egypt's African identity are living in a dreamworld but that world is slowly collapsing into oblivion!!

Sorry Farthead but your ridiculous notions will soon

R.I.P.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what have i ever done to you anyway? besides make claims that i was able to back up with evidence that you were unable to prove wrong.

what makes you say that "regular Egyptians" come from Cairo and Alexandria? those are the ones actually who have less connection to Ancient Egypt.

it is true that some modern Egyptians are black, but i have not (or has anyone) claimed that all are. and how is my username insulting? i love the song Walk Like an Egyptian and i was at lack of a creative username. this is my username on 3 boards.

don't start **** with me, buddy. i haven't done anything to you and i will leave you alone but i don't want to be friends.

Makayla

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Farthead says: I would like to hear from more regular Egyptians, from Cairo, Alexandria, and other Authentic representatives of the Native Egyptians...

ROTFL Cairo and especially Alexandria are predominated by people who are NOT the direct descendants of the Ancient Egyptians but of foreigners!

It is nothing but stupid fantasy to think that the elites who are of Arab or Turkish or Syrian or Armenian or Greek descent could be closer to the Egyptians than rural people like Multisphinx or Walklikeanegyptian!!

quote:
Ausar said: Most modern Egyptians could care less about a person's race,but you see Americanized Egyptians such as yourself want to fit into Anglo-Saxon America and wear that badge of honary whiteness.

The cat's out of the bag, and we can see that you yourself are an elite with little to no true Egyptian heritage!

Keep dreaming Farthead!!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly true. Cairo and Alexandria are the places in Egypt which have been targeted for invasions and that's where all of the people of Arab, Turkish, Greek, Syrian, etc. settled in Egypt and still remain there to this day. in areas such as Aswan, Luxor, etc.. the people there are much less mixed with other ethnicities and likely still have a very similiar background to the Ancient Egyptians. and these people are who you, Farthead, call Afro*** Egyptians.

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Walk says: what have i ever done to you anyway? besides make claims that i was able to back up with evidence that you were unable to prove wrong.

You just answered your own question! I too have presented evidence in this thread here and the guy gets angry and spits sh**! This is to be expected from foolish trolls.

quote:
Walk says: what makes you say that "regular Egyptians" come from Cairo and Alexandria? those are the ones actually who have less connection to Ancient Egypt.

Because he himself is most likely from one of those cities and is an elite who is frustrated that his ancestors were late-comer invaders and not the indigenous people who built the pyramids, and that the indigenees are black Africans!!!

quote:
don't start **** with me, buddy. i haven't done anything to you and i will leave you alone but i don't want to be friends.

Sorry Makayla, but as long as you present evidence of the truth, you will be doing something to him. You will be hurting him! Because for him, the truth hurts and it hurts real bad!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 06 July 2005).]

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
all of what you said is true. he is just bashing me because unlike him i am a REAL Egyptian who knows of her heritage.

Fareed, i know this will be difficult for you, but i dare you to look at these Luxor Egyptian children and say 100 times "These children have nothing to do with Black Africa." then you'll see your foolishness and you'll realize that you've been lying to yourself. i have plenty more links for you if that isn't enough.

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
The cat's out of the bag, and we can see that you yourself are an elite with little to no true Egyptian heritage!

Keep dreaming Farthead!!

NO ONE IN EGYPT EVEN IN CAIRO AND ALEXANDRIA IS PURE FOREIGN BLOOD.

There is no way to be certain just by colour who is in fact descendant of ancient Egyptians, because many dark people have Nubian blood, like myself, not Egyptian.

So my darkness could be due to Nubia , not actually BECAUSE I am a descendant of ANCIENT EGYPT MORE THAN PRESIDENT MUBARAK SIMPLY BECAUSEE HE IS LIGHTER.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fareed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't know why the term "walk like an Egyptian", is an insult to native Egyptians, then you must really be living in a Dream World.

quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
what have i ever done to you anyway? besides make claims that i was able to back up with evidence that you were unable to prove wrong.

what makes you say that "regular Egyptians" come from Cairo and Alexandria? those are the ones actually who have less connection to Ancient Egypt.

it is true that some modern Egyptians are black, but i have not (or has anyone) claimed that all are. and how is my username insulting? i love the song Walk Like an Egyptian and i was at lack of a creative username. this is my username on 3 boards.

Makayla

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
nobody ever said that Cairo and Alexandria are populated only by foreigners, but rather that the inhabitants of Upper Egypt have undergone less mixture over the years and are closer to the Ancient Egyptians.

Fareed: sorry but i think "Dream World" is where you live. in fact you are actually Dream World's "pharaoh". you never back up your claims with any evidence so don't expect to be taken seriously.

if my username is insulting to Egyptians, EXPLAIN WHY instead of just making that claim.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

quote:

There is no way to be certain just by colour who is in fact descendant of ancient Egyptians, because many dark people have Nubian blood, like myself, not Egyptian.

So my darkness could be due to Nubia , not actually BECAUSE I am a descendant of ANCIENT EGYPT MORE THAN PRESIDENT MUBARAK SIMPLY BECAUSEE HE IS LIGHTER.

Lots of people in Cairo and Alexandria have foreign ancestry. The only ones that probably don't are balady people that have migrated in from the rural Delta and parts of Middle and Upper Egypt.

Basically the Fellahin are the purest people in modern Egypt because most have been marginalized and never mixed with the conquerors.

Nubians don't mix with Saidi people. Your an exception because your family migrated to Sudan. However, Nubians for the longest period only intermarried with their first cousins and so did most Saidi people.

There are many Nubians that are actually lighter than many Saidi people. One case is Mohammed Mounir who is well lighter than the average Luxor and Aswani Egyptian. Some Nubians themselves are heavily mixed with Arabs,Turks,Balkan mecenraries,and even Hungarians.

Lots of white slaves from eastern Europe were imported into Northern Egypt. The Sultans had children with these female white slaves and many became part of the population. Don't believe me then check the annals of Medieval Egyptian history.

Conclusion:

Fellahin[although not without some mixture] who are both Coptic and Muslim are the purest people in Egypt. Fellahin both Coptic and Muslim have never claimed to be Arabs,and have actually fought bitter conflicts in Middle and Upper Egypt with the Arabs.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post Ausar.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:

What makes you say this AMR? Everyone knows that elite Egyptians from such places as Cairo, but especially Alexandria, are shadist and follow a caste system in which they only marry among themselves--that is light-skinned folks. I seriously doubt if any of them have any indigenous (black) Egyptian ancestry.

Sorry AMR, but elites are definitely not part of your mixed-race fantasies!! LOL

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
A lot people, who claim that there is an Elite Arab Egyptian population, forget that the purest Arabs in Egypt are the Beduins and they number close to two million people.

The fact is most of these people are marginalized by the Egyptian Government and they have very little power or prestige in Modern Egypt.

Most of these people, are very nomadic and most Egyptians think very little of them.

SO MUCH FOR THE ELITE ARAB RULING CLASS OF MODERN EGYPT

The people who actually did have a lot power and prestige in the old days, were those who had European Heritage, especially the Turkish group, but nowadays they're a lot less powerful, but many of them are still better off than the average Egyptains.

Just because Egypt is ruled by Native Egyptians, it does not mean that they treat their brothers and sisters any better than the Foreigners who ruled before them. This is the sad Irony of Modern Egypt.

Probably, Birth Control is the Answer, or mass migration to other less populated countries like Libya, Sudan, Arabia, and other places with fewer people.

[This message has been edited by fareed (edited 06 July 2005).]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Fareed, Evryone on this board knows that AE was neither black or african. You are missing the point, this is all about anti western, anti white politics. There is not a shred of evidence to support the idea of a black African based ancient egypt.

Oh great here comes Hore!

Horemheb, you are outright lying now since people have been presenting evidence on this forum since its inception, including the moderator Ausar!

People have been repeating the same evidence over and over again, you must have really lost it, to say there is no evidence.

All evidence from physical anthropology, genetics, linguistics, philology, artistic, and yes even all the other cultural evidence that has been gathered by Egyptologists!!

Poor Hore, has lost it!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 06 July 2005).]

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

quote:
A lot people, who claim that there is an Elite Arab Egyptian population, forget that the purest Arabs in Egypt are the Beduins and they number close to two million people.

The fact is most of these people are marginalized by the Egyptian Government and they have very little power or prestige in Modern Egypt.

Most of these people, are very nomadic and most Egyptians think very little of them.

SO MUCH FOR THE ELITE ARAB RULING CLASS OF MODERN EGYPT

The people who actually did have a lot power and prestige in the old days, were those who had European Heritage, especially the Turkish group, but nowadays they're a lot less powerful, but many of them are still better off than the average Egyptains.

Just because Egypt is ruled by Native Egyptians, it does not mean that they treat their brothers and sisters any better than the Foreigners who ruled before them. This is the sad Irony of Modern Egypt.

Actually, alot of the people on top in Egypt are desendants of Pashas. Most of the Pasha famnilies have foreign ancestry,and you will see these types of people around American University of Cairo,but not the average balady Egyptian who lives in a slum in Cairo. These people were called Turko-Circassian Egyptians that denied their Egyptian ancestry to fit into Ottoman soceity.

Many prominent Coptic families like the Doss,Ebeids,Abel-Nours,Ghalis....etc have intermarried with Armenians,French,and Greek people. The Coptic fellahin and Muslims have intermarried with no people in post pharaonic times. These people are more pure than an average Cairene or Alexandrian Egyptian that traces his lineage back to urban dwellers.

Modern Northern Egyptians do have ancient Egyptian ancestry but most do not pocess the phenotype of the ancient Egyptians. Yes, there was a constant stream of migration into Northern Egypt from areas like Syro-Palestine and also Libyan tribes that came into Egypt. In later times many Yemani Arabs were imported and settled in various parts of the eastern Delta.

You know a Libyan Arab suggested that Libya,Egypt,and Sudan all join together as one country. Sounds nice but I don't think many Northern Egyptians would like this because of their racial prejustice against Sudanese people.

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
by Northern Egyptians you mean Lower Egyptians, right?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member

Yes, Lower Egypt is northern Egypt.

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
thanks for the clarification
YuhiVII
Member # 5605

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for YuhiVII     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fareed:

I would like to hear from more regular Egyptians, from Cairo, Alexandria, and other Authentic representatives of the Native Egyptians, and not only [b]THOSE THAT HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND

[This message has been edited by fareed (edited 06 July 2005).][/B]

Why Fareed do you want only Egyptians from Alexandria and Cairo as your "representatives" of native Egyptians? Aren't these "post-pharaonic" cities more associated with the Greek and Arab (i.e non-native) conquerors? How about Thebes?

[This message has been edited by YuhiVII (edited 06 July 2005).]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
true. i think Fareed doesn't consider an Egyptian "normal" if they contradict his incorrect views with facts and evidence.
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ppl need to understand is that Egypt is diverse, thier is no one majority of a type of ppl, the only one is that the minority group is the elite white ppl in eygpt. Egyptians are not white, but maullato, of skin color ranging from light skinned to dark black.
I was not planning to post on this thread, but the reason i posted is for visitors to the forum.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kembu
Member # 5212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kembu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bottom line is, if a modern Egyptian does not look anything like those ancient Egyptian statues or paintings, then ..................

So you guys should take a good look at yourselves and quit bickering.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:
What ppl need to understand is that Egypt is diverse, thier is no one majority of a type of ppl, the only one is that the minority group is the elite white ppl in eygpt. Egyptians are not white, but maullato, of skin color ranging from light skinned to dark black.
I was not planning to post on this thread, but the reason i posted is for visitors to the forum.

i have said this, too. in Cairo the people are more mediterranean looking with softer features, but the closer you get to Sudan, the people get darker and darker until they are close to black, with more pronounced negroid features.

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
This message carries a lot of WISDOM:

quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
Afroncentrism like Eurocentrism is an exaggeration and a lousy one at that!
Truth should not take sides so let us open our hearts to wisdom and respect!

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This message carries a lot of WISDOM:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yazid904:
[b]Afroncentrism like Eurocentrism is an exaggeration and a lousy one at that!
Truth should not take sides so let us open our hearts to wisdom and respect!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I personally disagree with both theories and .

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's interesting Fareed is while you continue to bash "Afrocentrics", many white scholars in the mainstream with the help of science are proving their Afro*** theories to be true, more and more as time passes!!

Sorry Fareed!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 07 July 2005).]

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
Yes, I personally disagree with both theories and .

Basically, from what I have heard, you believe that both theories are correct.

African and Asiatic people mixed and produced the Egyptian civilization.

How do you account for the Narmer pallete.

This apparently shows what we know to be a person of clearly African descent, apparently defeating what appears to be people of more Asiatic descent.

Even if we allow for mixture, what we still have is a dominant African culture superimposing itself via conquest on a Asiatic culture.

However, being that you are biased by your Arabized culture, I don't think you can honestly state an opinion in regards to the facts regarding which culture was dominant and the originator.

It is helpful to have a non-bias party to evaluate the facts.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
Actually, from the above picture Narmer, does not look that much different from the Asiatic Captive that he is holding.

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member

The Double Sign of the Bulls on top the plate, are actually signs from Mesopotamia, where this Cult originated.

Good, you posted this acurate picture of Narmer and not the FAKE headstone one that Afrocentric claim is Narmer. He does look very Caucasoid to any casual observer.

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually, from the above picture Narmer, does not look that much different from the Asiatic Captive that he is holding.

Don't allow your confusion fool you into thinking that the Kemetians were just as confused as yourself, when it comes to their identity and that of "Asiatics":
http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=53&mforum=thenile

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[b]

The Double Sign of the Bulls on top the plate, are actually signs from Mesopotamia, where this Cult originated.

Good, you posted this acurate picture of Narmer and not the FAKE headstone one that Afrocentric claim is Narmer. He does look very Caucasoid to any casual observer.[/B]

You consider this to be a fake?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Good, you posted this acurate picture of Narmer and not the FAKE headstone one that Afrocentric claim is Narmer. He does look very Caucasoid to any casual observer.

First off, the headstone you claim is fake is very much REAL and was indeed made around the same time as Narmer (though it's not known for certain if it's him)!! Second, what do you mean by "caucasoid"? Many pure-blooded Africans have such features, as well as many non-caucasoid populations outside of Africa (as has been repeated many times)!!
So these arguments are dismissed!!

quote:

Bull cults were indeed prominent in Mesopotamian culture as well as other cultures of the Near-East, but you're forgetting that they are also prominent in many cattle-herding cultures of Africa!

Also if you look closely, those aren't really bulls, but African water-buffalo COWS!! You can tell by the shape of the horns that they are buffalo and interestingly enough, many Egyptologist have made out the anthropomorphic faces to be women which bears a striking resemblence to the cow goddess Hathor. The cult of the Cow goddess was very prominent not only in Egypt but also in all the cattle-herders of Africa. Lastly, the cows themselves are totemic in nature, as well as the hawk which presumably is the god Heru(Horus).

The cow goddess did not figure prominently (if at all) in Mesopotamian religion, and Mesopotamians did not have totemism!!

Sorry Fareed!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 08 July 2005).]

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
I believe this head statue has nothing in common with the Narmer Plates. If you look carefully, the face is very different and it is no wonder, because it is not the same person.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I believe this head statue has nothing in common with the Narmer Plates. If you look carefully, the face is very different and it is no wonder, because it is not the same person.

Regardless of what you believe, the head statue was made around the same time period as Narmer and is just as ancient Egyptian as the Palette!

Some so-called "caucasoid" feautures are found among black Africans and such features you claim to see in the pallette is one of interpretation anyway (I don't see any)!!

The other points you raised are refuted as well. Next!!

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
[b]

Good, you posted this acurate picture of Narmer and not the FAKE headstone one that Afrocentric claim is Narmer. He does look very Caucasoid to any casual observer.[/B]

The double bull appears in Egyptian art and Mesopatamian art at roughly the same time. You cannot be sure that it originated in Mesopatamia. What we may have is a conquest of Mesopatamian people by Egyptians that resulted in information trade. We know that Narmer was from Upper Egypt by the helmet he is wearing. So the fact that we have what appears to be Mesopatamian influence actually proves my point. The mixture that did occur was that of a dominating African culture that conquered an Asiatic people which may have resulted in dispersing of cultural concepts. It is not unheard of for the conquerors to adopt some of the conquereds cultures. Look at the Romans and the Jews.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:

True, it is speculative who the sculpture is but then it is also speculative what feature Narmer really had. But of the two figures of Upper Egyptians, one is clearly of African descent (or did you leave the second person out). Narmer himself does not look like the Asiatics. The nose is clearly flat and wide compared to the more hook like Asiatic types. Besides, you have the other person to consider in the plate. Clearly African.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately for Farthead, the Narmer Pallette is more African than he would like!..

Not only does it show features of African totemism: the double cow goddesses and falcon perched on top of the Delta in the form of a man,..

But the actual depicted scene with Narmer killing his foe is an actual African ritual which was first pointed out by Diop in his book.

Narmer, as an African king is not just merely killing his foe, he is sacrificing him! This is inferred by the fact that he is barefoot, while his faithful servant in the background holds his sandals on his left arm while he carries a kettle in his right hand.

This scene bears a striking resemblance to other African sacrificial rites in which the Divine-King displays his power by sacrificing his foes. He gives his sandals to his servant and goes barefoot because he is sanctifying the area, making the very spot of the sacrifice sacred. The kettle that the servant carries contains water used for libation after the act is carried out.

Too bad you can't find such a precise correlation between these "uniquely" Egyptian customs and those of Mesopotamia!!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 08 July 2005).]

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
You claim that you are not AFRO***, yet all your comments reek of the disease!! Try to picture yourself, when you read this quote. It speaks volumes about PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU. Regardless of what you call yourself.

quote:

Afrocentrism is thus both pathetic and formidable. Pathetic because it offers young blacks nothing in the way of knowledge and skills that are required by modern life; formidable, because it offers them racial dynamite instead: a fortified chauvinism, a hardened conspiratorial mindset, and a robotic dedication to ideologies of blackness. The "revolutionary commitment" to which Molefi Asante refers is evident in the hardened gleam in many Afrocentric eyes. Afrocentrists exhibit a virtually cultic pattern of lockstep behavior: everyone dresses alike, and when the leader laughs, everyone laughs. Gradually but unmistakably, Afrocentrists are severing the bonds of empathy and understanding that are the basis for coexistence and cooperation in a multiracial society. Meanwhile, the real needs of blacks -- and the hard work of meeting them -- are being neglected.

quote:
[] Regardless of what you believe, the head statue was made around the same time period as Narmer and is just as ancient Egyptian as the Palette!

Some so-called "caucasoid" feautures are found among black Africans and such features you claim to see in the pallette is one of interpretation anyway (I don't see any)!!

The other points you raised are refuted as well. Next!! []

[This message has been edited by fareed (edited 07 July 2005).]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Farthead says: You claim that you are not AFRO***, yet all your comments reeks of the disease!! Try to picture yourself, when you read quote. It speaks volumes about PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU. Regardless of what you call yourself.

Geesh, what has gotten into Farthead?!!

Could it be...

quote:
the Narmer Pallette is more African than he would like!..

Not only does it show features of African totemism: the double cow goddesses and falcon perched on top of the Delta in the form of a man,..

But the actual depicted seen with Narmer killing his foe is an actual AFRICAN ritual which was first pointed out by Diop in his book.

Narmer, as an African king is not just merely killing his foe, he is sacrificing him! This is inferred by the fact that he is barefoot, while his faithful servant in the background holds his sandals on his left arm while he carries a kettle in his right hand.

This scene bears a striking resemblance to other African sacrificial rites in which the Divine-King displays his power by sacrificing his foes. He gives his sandals to his servant and goes barefoot because he is sanctifying the area, making the very spot of the sacrifice sacred. The kettle that the servant carries contains water used for libation after the act is carried out.

Too bad you can't find such a precise correlation between these "uniquely" Egyptian customs and those of Mesopotamia!!!

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
Are you a "FOOL" or just an Idiot?

Caucasoid People have Caucasoid Facial Features.

Negroid People have Negroid Facial Features.

Monogloid People have Monogloid Facial Features.

People who differ, as a general rule tend to be mixed, such as people from East Africa and other places.

The variation you see in Africa Americans is caused by White and Native American Admixtures, not because regular Negroid look like African Americans, who are mixed.

[This message has been edited by fareed (edited 07 July 2005).]

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
Again, this is you without your "Black KKK Robes".

a hardened conspiratorial mindset, and a robotic dedication to ideologies of blackness.

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

You are talking to a person, who has yet to learn the basics of the history he is desperately trying to claim. The rest of us are quite clear on the implications of Narmer being a southerner, but let's continue to allow Fareed to yet figure out the obvious answer...or allow him to continue not wanting to be educated!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
LMAO

quote:
Farthead says:

Monogolid People have Monogolid Facial Features.

Could you please define for us the features of each group?!

Human phenotypic variation is a lot more complex than you think! The feautures of the three "racial" groups you listed are not just found within those groups alone but are distributed in populations worldwide!!

quote:
People who differ, as a general rule tend to be mixed, such as people from East Africa and other places.

NOPE.

Both of these guys have so-called "caucasoid" features such as long narrow faces and narrow noses, neither have caucasian ancestry whatsoever!!

These Bushpeople of Southern Africa have yellowish or golden brown complexions with slanted eyes, yet they have no "mongoloid" ancestry whatsoever.

This Andaman native looks like a "negroid" African but he's indigenous to Southeast Asia!

Sorry Fareed, but your notions of race are OUTDATED!!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lastly, what does all of this have to do with the cultural stuff I pointed out about the Narmer Pallette??...

NOTHING!! You are just mad because your dreams of a non-black non-African Egypt are coming to an end!!

quote:
Again, this is you without your "Black KKK Robes".

a hardened conspiratorial mindset, and a robotic dedication to ideologies of blackness.

ROTFLMAO
My poor deluded friend, you have really lost it!!

I am not black, I am what you call a "mongoloid" and as for "black KKK" there is no such thing! LOL

Time to face reality, for the "matrix" of lies that you love is being destroyed!!

quote:
Are you a "FOOL" or just an Idiot?

I say YOU are both!!

fareed
Member # 7663

Rate Member
Thanks for YOUR ENDLESS SPAMMING of my Topic.

One thing is very clear and that is you're totally out of your mind, while you may not be BLACK, your Racist Agenda, just adds to prove my point.

tdogg
Member # 7449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[b]Are you a "FOOL" or just an Idiot?

Monogloid People have Monogloid Facial Features.

The variation you see in Africa Americans is caused by White and Native American Admixtures, not because regular Negroid look like African Americans, who are mixed.

[This message has been edited by fareed (edited 07 July 2005).][/B]

Where do these people fall...

Posts: 154 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Thanks for YOUR ENDLESS SPAMMING of my Topic.

What spamming? Every flawed thing you said, I correctively answered you back!!

quote:
One thing is very clear and that is you're totally out of your mind, while you may not be BLACK, your Racist Agenda, just adds to prove my point.

LMAO Oh God help you!! This is like a tefflon pot calling a porcelain plate black! How am I out of my mind?! I merely present unrefuted evidence while YOU on the other hand rant and rave about "Afro***"!!!

I'm sorry Farthead...

Sorry for thinking I could carry an intelligent conversation with one so stupid as YOU!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com