EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Get Over It (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Get Over It
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THR TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am sick of visiting this board because of all the bullshit that goes on here. Evil Euro and friends, East AFricans are just as Black as the rest of Africans. They aren't caucasian, they look nothing like white people. Face Reality. Period. They are niggers and would be niggers to all your KKK/Stormfront buddies if you saw them on the street. Ancient Egyptians were not white. Those faces on those walls and statues clearly show Black People. Period. Get over It. Look in the mirror do those statues look anything like you? I think not. If they where white then why do ancient statues of Greeks and Romans look so different than the Kemetians? Hello, cuz they were of a different race. How can white people also be brown to black in skin? That's fucking contradictory. Ancient Egyptians were white when the Greeks and Romans invaded the country and began to live as pharoahs and adopted the egyptian ways. The Kemetians aaid they came from the start of the Nile which places them in Ethiopia/Kenya area. Which is why people all of sudden want to call East Africans a more white than black people. Amr, I haven't seen any posts by you lately but those Kemetians were not a mullato people but very negro.

regards,

open your eyes. why would Negroes be the only people on the face of the Earth to have never had a civilization. You're blinded by racism. Don't say that you aren't cuz you have been using the term nigger rather loosely. Are white people albinos. I think it is possible.

Posts: 61 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
except for using "nigger" as the word to describe the Egyptians' blackness , i agree with you 100%.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by THR TRUTH:
They are niggers and would be niggers to all your KKK/Stormfront buddies if you saw them on the street.

If you want to base your assessments of race on what ignorant Nazis would think, go right ahead. Myself, I'll stick with what credentialed anthropologists and geneticists think.

quote:
open your eyes. why would Negroes be the only people on the face of the Earth to have never had a civilization. You're blinded by racism.

And there we have it. The insecurity that underlies all Afrocentrism.

You need to steal this:

Because all you have is this:

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THE TRUTH, just ignore everything Stupid Euro says.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by THR TRUTH:
I am sick of visiting this board because of all the bullshit that goes on here. Evil Euro and friends, East AFricans are just as Black as the rest of Africans. They aren't caucasian, they look nothing like white people. Face Reality. Period. They are niggers and would be niggers to all your KKK/Stormfront buddies if you saw them on the street. Ancient Egyptians were not white. Those faces on those walls and statues clearly show Black People. Period. Get over It. Look in the mirror do those statues look anything like you? I think not. If they where white then why do ancient statues of Greeks and Romans look so different than the Kemetians? Hello, cuz they were of a different race. How can white people also be brown to black in skin? That's fucking contradictory. Ancient Egyptians were white when the Greeks and Romans invaded the country and began to live as pharoahs and adopted the egyptian ways. The Kemetians aaid they came from the start of the Nile which places them in Ethiopia/Kenya area. Which is why people all of sudden want to call East Africans a more white than black people. Amr, I haven't seen any posts by you lately but those Kemetians were not a mullato people but very negro.

regards,

open your eyes. why would Negroes be the only people on the face of the Earth to have never had a civilization. You're blinded by racism. Don't say that you aren't cuz you have been using the term nigger rather loosely. Are white people albinos. I think it is possible.

Actually, even if you use phenotypes to define race, Blacks would still be able to claim quite a bit of the worlds early civilizations. EvilE loves to post a cranium map that show Australoids right next to Sub-Saharan Blacks in such a way that they should not be considered a different race. Consequently, as a race based on phenotypes, Blacks can claim the early Indian civilizations, Chinese, Indonesian and Mesopatamian civilizations. This based on the false argument that phenotype equals relatedness. However, if we use the more accurate genetic approach, and realizing of course that Australoid people are not closely related to Sub-Saharan people, then Egypt can be claimed by Blacks quite logically since E3a and E3b a very close to make it unreasonable to separate them into a different racial type.

The arguement used against this is futile.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They complain alot, they can claim that....but little else.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
They complain alot, they can claim that....but little else.

Are Black people just the descendants of your Southern plantation slaves to you or what? Keep in mind I am English born and don't have the same concept of Blacks that you do. Who is and isn't Black? What does it mean to be Black? Is it just a political group of people to you or what?

Are Ethiopians Black? Are Somalians also Black people? What about Mesai and the Fulani? Where do you draw the lines and based on what? How about Sri Lankan people, are they Black?

Does this Olmec had have Black features?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we know the Olmec were not black, rather mongoloid. That said, that won't stop some of these guys from claiming them.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Well, we know the Olmec were not black, rather mongoloid. That said, that won't stop some of these guys from claiming them.

Who is we? You said we know. I have read many reports and there are plenty of "Whites" who claim that these are Africans. So who is we?

Based on any phenotype criteria for Negroid the above Olmec head clearly represents such traits. It is also more likely to be Australoid than Mongoloid.

Which brings up another question. In England we don't have a race called Australoid, those peole are commonly referred to as a Black. So again, who is this we business about? Is it the racist slave owner descendants trying to deal with their guilt by denying the obvious?

Isn't this person a Black person with straight hair?

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
here is a good list to educate you on the workings of the afrocentric mind, or lack thereof.

www. skepdic.com/pseudohs.html

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
opps lets try again

http://skepdic.com/pseudohs.html

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
I am aware of the distortions. I am also aware of the distortions by people like you as well.

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
why isn't Eurocentrism listed as a pseudoscience? it's the biggest one of all.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
why isn't Eurocentrism listed as a pseudoscience? it's the biggest one of all.

Define Eurocentrism please? There aren't very many groups claiming that Civilization originated in Europe. Most of those that you claim are Eurocentric actually believe that Civilization started in Mesopatamia and fanned out. This is the mainstream belief. I too agreed with this but new information had disproved the theory that Mesopatamians started the Egyptian civilizations. Genetics has also helped to explain cultural influences from East Africa that I would never have believe previously to this evidence.

If someone would have told me that circumcision came out of Africa I would have labeled them a Afronut. If someone told me that Greeks are part Black I would have also thought the a lunatic. Genetics has changed that. It is not only plausible it is a fact that East Africans had a greater influence on Western civilization than one could have imagined previous to such evidence. Of course now the Nazi influenced White supremist are busy reclassifying things - how pathetic.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Orision, If someone tells you the Greeks are part black go ahead an label them a lunatic. Go back and read the list I sent you above. They don't have room for you in la la land.
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Define Eurocentrism please? There aren't very many groups claiming that Civilization originated in Europe. Most of those that you claim are Eurocentric actually believe that Civilization started in Mesopatamia and fanned out. This is the mainstream belief. I too agreed with this but new information had disproved the theory that Mesopatamians started the Egyptian civilizations. Genetics has also helped to explain cultural influences from East Africa that I would never have believe previously to this evidence.

If someone would have told me that circumcision came out of Africa I would have labeled them a Afronut. If someone told me that Greeks are part Black I would have also thought the a lunatic. Genetics has changed that. It is not only plausible it is a fact that East Africans had a greater influence on Western civilization than one could have imagined previous to such evidence. Of course now the Nazi influenced White supremist are busy reclassifying things - how pathetic.

omg so true. i didn't mean Eurocentrism as in Europeans claiming history is centered around them but rather white surpremists.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
walk, Blacks are generally the most racist people in the world. Thats what this entire board is about but in truth. The Euro-whites you complain about never think of you at all. I cannot remember when any white person i know either in academic circles or personal even brought blacks or their history up in a conversation. Thats why this is all so funny....
Its a mental disease that keep the majority of the black race poor.

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
blacks are the most racist people in the world? you need to rethink that.
tdogg
Member # 7449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Define Eurocentrism please?

quote:

Eurocentrism is the practice, conscious or otherwise, of placing emphasis on European (and, generally, Western) concerns, culture and values at the expense of those of other cultures. It is an instance of ethnocentrism, perhaps especially relevant because of its alignment with current and past real power structures in the world. It can be a less overt form of white supremacy.

The source of a cultural tradition can be seen in the balance of emphasis given to various thinkers and ideas in discussing a subject. In the 1960s a reaction against the priority given to a canon of "Dead White European Males" provided a slogan which neatly sums up the charge of eurocentrism (alongside other important -centrisms).

In Britain, eurocentric or eurocentrist may occasionally be used in political discourse to mean europhile.

Click here for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocentrism

Posts: 154 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tdogg:
Click here for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocentrism

This is not the way the term is being used here. The label of Eurocentric is put on anyone that claims that the Ancient North African people were and are Caucasian. This is not a form of Eurocentrism.

tdogg
Member # 7449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is not the way the term is being used here. The label of Eurocentric is put on anyone that claims that the Ancient North African people were and are Caucasian. This is not a form of Eurocentrism.

Isn’t the reverse being applied to anyone who claims Egyptians were “Black”? If you disagree with popular European scholarship you are an Afrocentric no matter what type of proof you have to back your claims.

I try to avoid “Eurocentric” and “Afrocentric” sources. However, I’ve noticed that so-called Afrocentrics, specifically the ones on this board, seem to backup their claims a lot better than the so-called Eurocentrics around here. I’m here to learn about Ancient Egypt so I’m open to all points of view.

Posts: 154 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
walk, Blacks are generally the most racist people in the world. Thats what this entire board is about but in truth. The Euro-whites you complain about never think of you at all. I cannot remember when any white person i know either in academic circles or personal even brought blacks or their history up in a conversation. Thats why this is all so funny....

I certainly understand your sentiment in regards to Greeks. But perhaps what we understand to be Greek facial features are idealistic appearances especially considering that Greeks, especially from Sicily, do bear a more Middle Eastern appearance and we know that the people of the Middle East are from 10-25% Black.

I strongly doubt that Blacks are poor because of grandeur historical beliefs. Everyone has a theory on why Blacks are poor.

I think this applies to everyone that is poor:

So eager to gain but so unwilling to achieve.

Poverty is a mental disorder and no amount of complaining, whining, fraud, etc is going to change that. However, Boycotts do work... ;-)

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

quote:
If someone would have told me that circumcision came out of Africa I would have labeled them a Afronut

Why is that? The oldest evidence of circumcision comes from Africa. Plus Greco-Roman historians like Herodotus mention that both the Egyptians and Aethiopians were amongst the first to pratice circumcision. According to the author Herodotus it was learned from them and diffused to the Syrians and Phonecians.

The only difference between the two is that African circumcise their youth as a coming of age ceremony. Semetic speakers tend to circumcise at birth. This is the only difference.

quote:
Genetics has changed that. It is not only plausible it is a fact that East Africans had a greater influence on Western civilization than one could have imagined previous to such evidence. Of course now the Nazi influenced White supremist are busy reclassifying things - how pathetic

If you know genetics then you would understand that Y-chromsome or Mtdna markers don't correleate with bone morphology. According to geneticist Spencer Wells,genetics are not sophisticated enough yet to break down how much percentage of a haloptype has. Maybe in the future we will be able to do this.

Yes, there are ancient Egyptian influences in ancient Greece. Notably the kuros statues and doric colum. Beyond this is rather debatable.

I tend to see more Mesopotamian influences in ancient Greece notably with Hesoid and Gilgamesh. Along with the Pimperton tablets that show Pythagorean theorem before Pythagoras existed. Greeks might have borrowed ancient Egyptian numerals though.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THR TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blacks the most racist. Ha. Nigger you must be kidding. Yes I call white people niggers. It was meant as a derogatory term so I call them it back. Many don't like it but hell **** it. See whites today are to studip to realize that Nigger actually descends from Niger meaning Black. Greeks call Africans Thiopa which means Blacks. Kemet means Black. Sudan means Black. Do your fucking history you punk bitch. You spend a great deal of time thinking that white people are God's Gift to the world, all the while they are more like devils. As many cultures around the world have called you all once you all invaded and colonized/occupied their lands. Yeah, your KKK forum buddies are quick to say that Whites brung civilization. Thank Us for Roads, some have even said. Roads. All the while to stupid to realize that Roads are one of the worst disasters in human history. Roads caused an immense amount of Environmental degradation. So, thank you Horem and Evil for Roads. Oh thank you. Thank you for killing of the Native Americans in millions. The Africans in the millions. Thank you whites for disease. Thank you whites for the various wars you all engage countries in. After all, you all run these countries today. So thank you, for the hole in the ozone layer. Thank you, for spraying hoses on negroes, Lynchings, killings. Thank you for my ancestors sitting at the back of the bus, not being able to enter the front door of restaraunts; for not being able to sit at counters. For not being able to try on shoes in the store but having to draw pictures of our feet so that they could be matched up. Thank you for draining out and disinfecting pools after blacks so much stuck their foot in. Thank you, for dividing Africans like those in Rwanda, telling them that they are not of the same race, subsequently millions died. Thank you, for robbing Africa Blind; owning the world's diamonds/jewls many of which come straight out of Africa. Thank you for all the world's weapons whether Nuclear or Biological, etc. Thank you for all the endangered species. Thank you for Globalization. After all, other people sure as hell don't know how to run their own countries. Thank you for trying to lay claim to modern music, which you all know is derived from the American descendants of Africans. Oh, I can't thank you all enough. What would the world be without you?

Answer: Peaceful.

As I stated Whites are the most hateful group on the planet. You all here in America hate against your own kind. Don't think so? Then why is it when a white person is poor then they're trash? That's right for those outside of the US. Wealthy whites here act as if though their poor are of a different race and beneath them. Poor White Trash. or Trailer Trash. or White Slum. whatever. Hillbillies. Incest Sister Fuckers. whatever. I have heard all these statements before against poorer whites. I went to highschool and college with a bunch of whites. My roommates often said poor make whites/white race look bad and they hate them.

So please Evil Euro and Horem. If you think that for one second blacks and other US minorities(notice I said US Minorities because Globally whites are outnumbered)are going to change their ways or believe in things that you say to be true just to protect the ego of the white man. You're out of your fucking mind. White sense of superiority is dead. It's not going to come back. Face it. Blacks and others could really give a damn about what your opinions are. People like yourselves are just looking for a scapegoat.

We're broke. If it wasn't for that damn Affirmative Action we would have a mansion. Damn I wish Slavery was still around. That's when niggers knew their place.

If I was in slave days I would have been 10 times worst than Nat Turner.

So **** off Evil and Horem. That's on behalf of the entire black and mongloid races. **** off you self hating, culture stealing, miseducated, Redneck, sons of hillbillies inbred bitches.

Posts: 61 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i like your attitude seriously, everything you said is true. if it wasn't for the white man, we wouldn't recognize other "races" as different, we would acknowledge that we all belong to the human race. so you can thank whites for racial segregation as well.
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
That's what I'm talking about Walk. It just sickens me that Whites go to such great lengths to hate. i'm sick of the Bull, Walk. I bet that folks like those two are quick to call people niggers but they won't say it to a black man's face. See, I have been called a nigger on many instances. I don't play that nigger **** . See most blacks might ignore it. But I don't I follow and chase the whites. In example, This white girl almost hit my car. I was driving down the road and my lane is clear she tried to cut in front of me at the last minute, I swear our cars where parallel; I had to drive up on the curb. Her and her punk ass boyfriend called me a nigger. Can you believe that? I'm a nigger but they almost hit me. So, I chased them for a good 5 miles. Every light I cursed them the **** out. I got out the car at lights and threatened for her punk ass boyfriend to fight me since I'm a nigger. They only got away cuz they got out of the car and went into a drugstore. So, I didn't feel like going into someone's place of business with that bullshit. 2) This white guy for know reason called me a nigger. I was at light and he pulled up. My windows were up but my vision saw someone yelling on my right side. I glance over and roll down the window. It's the poster child for a white racist, A Pick UP Truck with Confederate flag and a Bald Head. He told me that I can't stand you fucking niggers and pulled off. But again he thought that was the end. I followed thae motherfucker too and dared him to do something. 3) An old white man called me a nigger at McDonald's exit. The one we were at was an enter/exit only; meaning that it's one way around the building with the exit being left or right turn and enough run for two cars to make their respected turns. He called me a nigger because he couldn't see around my jeep to get turn. He had a little gilr I'll assume was his granddaughter. Thus, I said **** that and I followed and cursed him out. He like all others became very fucking scared. So, why are all these racist motha fuckas so quick to call people names but scared to back that **** up? Many hide behind their hoods and computers. Just a bunch of scared bithces little girls. A master race shouldn't be afraid to show their face @KKK interests/inductees.

Hell, my college that I graduated from had an incident last year where we black students we harassed by the local KKK. They placed Swastika(spelling?) around the campus on pamphlets, doors, and cars. They even chased a black teacher they saw leaving the campus at night; they chased that poor woman from one side of the campus to the next in their pick up truck. They had threatened to kill black students. If you're wondering I went to a College in Southern New Jersey the campus is not that far from a know KKK filled town/area.

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
ok i am going to comment on that in 2 parts.

1) as for the white girl and her boyfriend calling you a nigger, they're fucking assholes. they should watch what they say because most of the time people who say stuff like that say it from a distance so they don't get their faces knocked in. i myself would have kicked and slapped them.

2) once on my bus this older boy called me a "nigger egyptian piece of crap". so when we got off the bus, i kicked him in the balls and then he started crying. i kneed him in the ass and then i bitch slapped him and then he ran away. the next day he apologized so then we stayed away from eachother.

I once read this book called "Roll of Thunder, Hear my Cry" about black kids being harrassed by whites and there was this black girl who got picked on by a white girl and one day the black girl pushed the white girl and started slapping her and pulling her hair. haha it was awesome to hear that back then even, blacks stood up for their rights. i know it was a made up story but it sort of reminded me of my own life. btw what African country are your ancestors from? i am sure you know where mine are from.

btw that racist little bastard got in trouble at school for racially attacking me

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 29 August 2005).]

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about stop labeling people... and see people for what they are ...LIKE their character and integrity ... who really cares where you come from or if you have black blood, white, purple, yellow, green, blue its STILL all RED ...and everyone sheds tears...and cries

do you really think a person living in a hut is beneath a person living in a mega mansion? Or a person working in a fast food restaurant vs. an executive?

stick and stones,
may break my bones,
but words can hurt me

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puro Hybrido
Member # 8496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Puro Hybrido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone should know this by now. "Nigger" doesn't mean black. The term was an anti-black caricature in the United States.
http://www.ferris.edu/htmls/news/jimcrow/caricature/

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i know it doesn't mean black, it was just used against them. if you read the post by THE TRUTH (the long one), you'll see that he used it against white people because he recognizes it's not just a "black word". which it's not, it just refers to someone that is considered lesser or lower (which is quite sad to say, we're all equals).
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
osiron, Greeks are not 10-25 black, they are not even 1% black...where do you come up with this nonsense? You have been reading this board too long.
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
why don't you prove it, Horemheb.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
The burden of proof is on you walk. If you take a position out of the academic mainstream then you have to prove it. I'll use an extreme position to make my point...if I said that the people who fount at the Alamo were space aliens the burden of proof would be on me, not texas historians.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member

http://www.geocities.com/enbp/

Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the name "niger" wasn't pejorative, the name refes simply to the africa country "niger". i goes without saying, that the name is generalized to contain all the blacks in america, because, the important numbers of slaves who are taken to america were from niger, i suppose.

another exaple is the term "moor, this name was originally a name of berber tribe that had nothing to do with the arabs, or moslims, but after the islamic invasion in spain, the name will refer to the moslims woh entered spain. because the most of them were berbers.

the name niger will surely obtain a negative meaning, because it is affiliated with the slaves, but the name has originally no negative meaning.

as far as the ancient egyptians are concerned, it is believed, on basis of archeoligic evidences, that were black, and in late period, there immigrated a white people wich was white, and those are believed to be berbers/libyans, according to some experts.

however, it sometime is claimed that (hebrews) and the greeks were black, this is just nonsense, as far as i know, because both of them were disdainful towards "the black colou"r (this doesn't mean "the black civilisation").

by the way, the nubians also have their pyramids:

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/nubian105.html

how would you reply if i would say that sometime it is believed that the egyptian pyramids are descendents of berber pyramids ? yes, i know, you even don't know that the berbers have their own pyramids. and therefor this would be an interesting topic to be undertaken.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahlak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People in America (not all), but most of them have not the knowledge of other countrys. They think they know every thing, but they know nothing. In Europe is different and nobody cares about your race. Some of the guys on this forum argue without the knowledge and some of them probably never been in other world, but they think they know everything, but they don`t know. The Greeks call them selves southners, the Italians call them selves southners in german Suedlaendisch, Most of them call them selves Brown in german Braungebrantes, i am not talking about the american greeks or Italians. Before you give answer to my topic, go to Greek and Italian and than we talk.
Posts: 232 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i personally don't believe Greeks and Italians are black, but Italians in Sicily do have black admixture.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
dalhak, Where do you guys come up with this stuff. The United States military has troops in over 50 countries spread around the world. U.S. Companies are in every nation in the world and the United States consumes amost 40% of the world's resources with only 6% of the population.
Our culture is seeping into every corner of the globe via the global economy. The United States is the largest market for most nations . That means when we do well everyone does well. Our educational institutions welcome thousands from around the world giving many an excellent education in order for western culture to spread and allow everyone to enjoy capitalist prosperity. So no, we know more about the rest of the world that any group of people with the possible exception of the europeans. Our language is the laguage of business world wide.

dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahlak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mazigh:
the name "niger" wasn't pejorative, the name refes simply to the africa country "niger". i goes without saying, that the name is generalized to contain all the blacks in america, because, the important numbers of slaves who are taken to america were from niger, i suppose.

another exaple is the term "moor, this name was originally a name of berber tribe that had nothing to do with the arabs, or moslims, but after the islamic invasion in spain, the name will refer to the moslims woh entered spain. because the most of them were berbers.

the name niger will surely obtain a negative meaning, because it is affiliated with the slaves, but the name has originally no negative meaning.

as far as the ancient egyptians are concerned, it is believed, on basis of archeoligic evidences, that were black, and in late period, there immigrated a white people wich was white, and those are believed to be berbers/libyans, according to some experts.

however, it sometime is claimed that (hebrews) and the greeks were black, this is just nonsense, as far as i know, because both of them were disdainful towards "the black colou"r (this doesn't mean "the black civilisation").

by the way, the nubians also have their pyramids:

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/nubian105.html

how would you reply if i would say that sometime it is believed that the egyptian pyramids are descendents of berber pyramids ? yes, i know, you even don't know that the berbers have their own pyramids. and therefor this would be an interesting topic to be undertaken.

As far as i know Hebrew is not a race, i don`t understand when they put it as a race. How do you know this people did not change the meaning of Hebrew, they try so hard to make them selves so important by changing history. The Greeks call them selves southners in German Suedlaendisch (braun gebranntes), brown. The acient who you call hebrew were not white people, look the falasha and the lehmba, do they look like to you white?

Posts: 232 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
i personally don't believe Greeks and Italians are black, but Italians in Sicily do have black admixture.

I am not saying, they are black, but they don`t call them selves white, they just say southners.

dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
quote:
dalhak, Where do you guys come up with this stuff. The United States military has troops in over 50 countries spread around the world. U.S. Companies are in every nation in the world and the United States consumes amost 40% of the world's resources with only 6% of the population.
Our culture is seeping into every corner of the globe via the global economy. The United States is the largest market for most nations . That means when we do well everyone does well. Our educational institutions welcome thousands from around the world giving many an excellent education in order for western culture to spread and allow everyone to enjoy capitalist prosperity. So no, we know more about the rest of the world that any group of people with the possible exception of the europeans. Our language is the laguage of business world wide.

I don`t think so, what is your culture?
answer Barbaric

dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
i have to go now, i will answer later
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
You better, and think about the foot you have inserted in your mouth.
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dahlak:
As far as i know Hebrew is not a race, i don`t understand when they put it as a race. How do you know this people did not change the meaning of Hebrew, they try so hard to make them selves so important by changing history. The Greeks call them selves southners in German Suedlaendisch (braun gebranntes), brown. The acient who you call hebrew were not white people, look the falasha and the lehmba, do they look like to you white?

the hebrews, are an ethnic group like as the arabs. i had to use the term "ethnic" instead of "race". they were a semitic people like it is well known, the same case goes for the arabs of the arabian peninsula, but the hebrews are more colse related to the phonicians than to the arabs. (the phonicians also were semitic).
hebrew is the name of the ethinicity, whereas "jew" is the name of the relegion, like as the islam and the christianism. however, the jews doesn't preach the other people (non-hebrews) to adapt their religion it is believed that many non-hebrews adapted the judaism like as many berbers. and therefor, you will find blondish- and black jews (not hebrews).

therefor, it is said that not all the jews are hebrews (if i spelled this name well).

as far as i know the disdain of the hebrews towards the black people is impressed in their belief, and thus, it is unlikely that they were able to change of it. if i'm not mistaken, the hebrews claimed to be the descendents of sam (therefor they are known as semetic people), that "sam" is the son of noah like it is known,and it means if i'm not mistaken, super like as in arabic. whereas the deschendents of ham are supposed to be "cursed". and that ham was supposed to be black (if i'm not mistaken, see this: http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mdrunknoah2.html )

as far as the name wich was used by the greeks, and the germans to refer to themselves is concerned i'm not faimiliar with it. however, i can hardly believe it. if the germans call themselves "brown", who are the white peoples then ?!

on other manner, it is to prove that the greeks howed spontaneous themselves as non-blaks (black-haired white people if i'm not mistaken), that is al least to infer from the image that they gave to their origianl gods (like as "zeus") because the people with humanizing their gods, they depicted their gods according to their shape. like as it is unlikely a "black people" would depict their god as "white god" .

[This message has been edited by Mazigh (edited 30 August 2005).]

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

MOST asians are poor,so are you saying they are not hard working too?you big dummy.

IN a hundred years or less when most blacks are not poor than what type of excuse you will come up with next?

BY way the in some states blacks tend to do quite well in the money area.
blacks in england and france to very well and there is a growing middle class in many africa states and else where but greater progress will take time in the money area.

There are alot of blacks with money by the way,it is just that they have to used it more in there own groups to further improve where there at better.

In america most are middle class but there is a large working poor,so it seems that most are poor in america but that's not true.
IF more were to use there incomes and support black business more,things would improve much faster there.

[This message has been edited by kenndo (edited 30 August 2005).]

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
First of all Kenndo I didn't say anything about Asians. Secondly, there are prosperous , well educated blacks but they have rejected the victim mentality and the afrocentric attitudes that go all with that mentality. The only blacks that are prospering are those that have joined the western global economy. Hell, Condi Rice has a decent chance of becoming president of the United States elected by conservative white people. What excuse are you people going to use then?
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
osiron, Greeks are not 10-25 black, they are not even 1% black...where do you come up with this nonsense? You have been reading this board too long.

What makes you so sure that Greeks are not part Black? Even if I agreed with your position that Caucasian people founded Egyptian civilization, certainly Blacks from Nubia were in Egypt and the Greeks certainly interacted, colonized and imported large number of Egyptians into their society which would have included Nubians. Consequently we would have Nubian gene flow into Greece. And that is assuming Blacks were not the original Ancient Egyptians which I think is a very bad assumption and in fact is completely against known facts. Then lets not forget the 25th Dynasty and the rule of Ethiopia from Egypt all the way to India. Black gene flow into Greece is a guaranteed fact and is evidenced with E3b no matter what your position is.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
First of all Kenndo I didn't say anything about Asians. Secondly, there are prosperous , well educated blacks but they have rejected the victim mentality and the afrocentric attitudes that go all with that mentality. The only blacks that are prospering are those that have joined the western global economy. Hell, Condi Rice has a decent chance of becoming president of the United States elected by conservative white people. What excuse are you people going to use then?

Good point. I do believe that a Black Republican will be the first Black president of the USA. Plenty of arguments for why Blacks should be Republican. But then being that I am Republican I guess I am a bit bias. This is a rare occassion for agreement between you and I.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
well, the evidence of that gene is way over blown by the radical afrocentrics on this board and others. Classical scholars dispute the idea that Greece has any substantial black racial componet or cultural componet. You can e-mail any of those scholars and get answers to your questions, most of them will reply to you.
Now, I don't think anyone has ever said there was no Nubian influence on Egypt. In the words of black American scholar Clarence walker when talking about the afrocentrics, "Their ideas on Egypt are absurd."

Puro Hybrido
Member # 8496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Puro Hybrido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I don't see what's so great about it. Capatalism is **** .

I mean millions & billions of dollars are concentrated in the hands of a few, while most of the world's population lives on $9,000 a year. Africa really needs this money.

[This message has been edited by Puro Hybrido (edited 30 August 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Puro Hybrido (edited 30 August 2005).]

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com