EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » elongated africans ! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: elongated africans !
Fo Reel
Member # 8885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fo Reel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DO THEY ALSO HAVE elongated penis's LOL
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fo Reel:

Maybe they do. Why? You want to try one????

LOL,LOL,LOL!!!

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fo Reel:

i don't know because i have never looked at one before but if they do i am sure that you are the last person they'd let look at it, let alone suck on it. you sick pervert.

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
i don't know because i have never looked at one before but if they do i am sure that you are the last person they'd let look at it, let alone suck on it. you sick pervert.

WalklikeanEgyptian, just ignore him. He was publicly humiliated earlier over a particularly stupid post and is spamming the board to try and take his mind off of his embarrassment by making other people angry.

No grown man attempts to annoy a 13 year old girl.

He is sick. Leave him be.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i know, any adult that feels the need to get pleasure out of pissing off a kid or teenager is sick and stupid. i should start ignoring him, since talking to his kind is like bashing my head on a brick wall.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fo Reel
Member # 8885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fo Reel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf 13 crazy
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
lol i know, any adult that feels the need to get pleasure out of pissing off a kid or teenager is sick and stupid. i should start ignoring him.

Correct. And since they are sick and need attention when anyone responds to them, it encourages them.

Don't give him the satisfaction of replying to his retarded spammings.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 07 September 2005).]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to correct some remarks, posts and pics here.
The last pics Evil Euro posted were not accurate depiction of my people. I hate distortions of any kind so i will try to correct these. The two first pics were of course Somali persons, but not how the average somali looks like. The first guy is Banaadir a minority of Somalis these are people who live in Muqdisho area and are ofcourse somali but they are a minority but still identify themselves as 100 percent Somali. The second guy is former president Abdiqasim salad Hassan and belongs to the "Hawiyee" clan the darkest in skin and most southern clan of somalia and the most gruesome clan of somalia and those who control Muqdisho today. But he's still not a real hawiye he's obviously mixed with either Bravan or Banaadir. And for the lady she's not even Somali her only connection with somalia is her name, this lady is an Australian who just has "Somalia" as her name for some reason, she has nothing to do with the country somalia besides her name. The rest of the pics that were posted for most were real Somali.I just wanted to clarify some misunderstandings, no need for bullshit, now please continue.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Thanks Yonis. Evil Euro has no credibility with anyone who has been a member of this forum for longer than a week or so. We just use him and his distortions as a basis for imparting accurate information about Africans, and bioanthropology.

Your post was a constructive contribution towards then ends.

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
oh sure, egyptians are so caucasian
http://www.ardia.net/dan/photos/egypt-as-five%20girls.jpg

haha rasol, you're so right about Evil Euro.

Laughingboy
Member # 8888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laughingboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Huzal:
[b]These people are all the same race. They're not Caucasoid nor Negroid!!

*NOTE* elongated africans means africans with narrow features.

I would love to see these people back in 1955 Alabama, on a bus trying to convince some good ole boys they are not colored folks/negro's!

No insult intended but this kid would have been right out in the field with along side Kunta Kente 200 years ago down south!

[This message has been edited by Laughingboy (edited 07 September 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Laughingboy (edited 07 September 2005).]

Posts: 1 | From: The other side | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kembu
Member # 5212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kembu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the Sphinx and many other artistic depictions of ancient Egyptians would not be called "elongated" for sure. So what's the point?
Posts: 145 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kembu:
Well, the Sphinx and many other artistic depictions of ancient Egyptians would not be called "elongated" for sure. So what's the point?

Posts: 1257 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com