EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Exodous:Myth or Reality?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exodous:Myth or Reality?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Osirion brought up a interesting point on another thread. Did the Exodous happen or is it contrived rhetoric from Hebrew scribes.

osirion

I will ignore the political aspect of your reply.

Hebrews in Egypt.

The only non-religious accounts that I am aware of comes from Josephus. You might want to read about it. I am not sure what happened to Hebrews in Egypt. The problem is that Lower Egypt seems to have been ruled by a Semitic group during the Middle Kingdom. Apparently the Hyksos were essentially Hebrew that by successives waves had essentially taken control over Lower Egypt. I am really not sure but Josephus claims that Hyksos means "Shepherd Kings".
However, the Hyksos never really ruled Egypt completely. Their expansion southwards was eventually checked. In fact, at least early on, this may have been the result of a massive plague. Which again fits into the mythological account of the exodus.

From what I have read, Jews probably entered Egypt during a time when Lower Egypt was ruled by other Asiatics like Jews. Consequently the oppression Jews experienced their was probably from people that had migrated into Egypt from Palestine before Hebrews had arrived. This fits in well with the mythological account since Joseph appeared to be Egyptian to other Jews, however, when Abraham sojourned in Egypt this was not the case at all.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar, I know you are aware of Filkenstein's work, I tend to agree with much of what he said. It may be some distant memory of the Hyksos expulsion. If Moses had wandered into Palestine before the reign of Ramses III he would have simply been confronted with more egyptian soldiers. sounds like myth to me but I have an open mind. I continue to be interested in the psalms104/Akhenaten thing. Possibly we will find some more information somewhere.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well, it could also be explained as just small captives from Western Asia that were settled in the Delta and then migrated out. The pressence of Asiatic captives as early as the Middle Kingdom is well recorded. Such a number of people would have not caused much alarm though. What we see in the Torah/Old Testament might be a fabrication or over-exageration of overall facts.

Yes, I have read Finkelstien's works and also his critics like Amon-Ben-Tor. There were a whole back issues of Biblical Archaeologist magazine that discuss the following debates.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing to consider about religious stories and 'myths' is the accuracy of the word.

Many people talk about oral history being inaccurate yet not enough is said about the inaccuracies of written texts. For example, it well know that our Biblical texts were translated from Hebrew and that the first European language it was transcribed in before Latin was Greek. The Greeks really weren't good at pronouncing Hebrew terms that well which is how we got 'Jesus' from Yeshua and etc.

What a lot of people don't know is that the sea that Moses supposedly parted wasn't really the Red Sea, but the Reed Sea. The Reed Sea is actually a small river between Sinai and the Eastern Delta. Scientists are now saying that such a parting of a small river is possible and happens during certain wind phenomena. Which again proves the point that all myths are based on some truth. Scientists also say that the burning hail that smited the Egypt was actually an after affect of the volcanoe explosion on the Greek island of Santorini.

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

There are also discussions that it was the Red Sea not on the Egyptian side but on the other side of the Sinai peninsula at Nuweiba. Apparently there have actually been recoveries of Ancient Egyptian spears from the bed of this sea.

The problem I have in general is with the entire story of Hebrews in Egypt seemingly missing. Also, Moses does not appear to have been Egyptianized as one would think. He appears to be significantly influenced by Mesopatamian culture rather than Egyptian. The stories he supposedly documented is not from Egyptian lore.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

There are also discussions that it was the Red Sea not on the Egyptian side but on the other side of the Sinai peninsula at Nuweiba. Apparently there have actually been recoveries of Ancient Egyptian spears from the bed of this sea.

The problem I have in general is with the entire story of Hebrews in Egypt seemingly missing. Also, Moses does not appear to have been Egyptianized as one would think. He appears to be significantly influenced by Mesopatamian culture rather than Egyptian. The stories he supposedly documented is not from Egyptian lore.

The Biblical stories are a combination of Mesopotamian (Sumerian) and Semitic. Notice that one of the themes of the Old Testament is the flood (Sumerian) and that of the nomadic tradition (Semitic).

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course perhaps the enslavement of Hebrews in Egypt was a reprisal for the Hyksos invasion. Perhaps when the new Kingdom was established, Asiatics were seen as a threat!

In a word, it appears that the biblical, historical, and archaeological data are perhaps best served by theorizing that it was a Hyksos monarch before whom Joseph stood as an interpreter of dreams (Gen. 41:14-37) and who later ceded a choice parcel of land (Goshen) to Joseph's family (Gen. 47:6). According to such a theory, the "new king" of Exodus 1:8 would have been one of the native Egyptian monarchs of the New Kingdom who, as part of his Hyksos purge, resolutely refused to recognize the validity of the Goshen land grant. Discerning in the Israelites a multitude who might very well join with his Asiatic enemies in war, this new king moreover acted quickly to enslave the Israelites.

The above-mentioned theory also fits well with the historical profile attested in the book of Genesis. The patriarchs moved in and through Palestine for some 215 years (cf. Gen. 12:4; 21:5; 25:26; 47:9), seemingly with the greatest of ease, mobility and freedom. Yet, it is inconceivable that their movements should have gone unnoticed (e.g., Gen. 14:14). That bespeaks a political climate in Palestine that would have been free from any sort of national or international domination, which is truly characteristic of that period between 1850 and 1550 B.C. The theory might also humanly explain how Joseph, a non-Egyptian, was able to rise to a position of Grand Vizier in a foreign land -- the court itself would not have been Egyptian, but Hyksos. It also might explain why there is no historical mention of Joseph.

[This message has been edited by osirion (edited 14 September 2005).]

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with putting the Exodous story early is that you have top deal with Egyptian control over Palestine through at least the reign of Ramses III. I don't see how it could have poosibly happened before that. Ausar makes a good point about the story of a much much smaller out migration growing into a saga over the centuries.
The appeal of Filkenstein's work is that his dates seem to work better.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
The problem with putting the Exodous story early is that you have top deal with Egyptian control over Palestine through at least the reign of Ramses III. I don't see how it could have poosibly happened before that. Ausar makes a good point about the story of a much much smaller out migration growing into a saga over the centuries.
The appeal of Filkenstein's work is that his dates seem to work better.

The story of Joseph gives good indication of Egyptian control in the Palestine area! If you remember, Joseph was sold into slavery by his own brothers to the Egyptians and during the great famine, the various tribes of the Levant flocked to Egypt for food. These things right here give good credance to Egyptian eminence in the Levant.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member

I am not following the issue with timing. The theory I presented doesn't suggest Egyptian control of Palestine but rather Palestinian control of Egypt during the time the story of Joseph had its roots. Remember, the story itself is still likely based on some fact but the timing of those facts will be hard to place. Even the story of Moses cannot be accepted literally.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
In thinking about the timing we could also say that while this event would have been a very big deal for the jews it would have been a very minor episode to the Egyptians.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

All of you are forgetting that ancient Egyptian chronology is not set in stone. Most of it is fragmented based primarily off kings lists,the sothic calender,annal stones,papyri, and Manetho.

Manetho calls the people of the Exodous leapers. Leapers that were lead out of Egypt during the reign of Amenhotep. Look in the archives there was a post by a previous poster.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

All of you are forgetting that ancient Egyptian chronology is not set in stone. Most of it is fragmented based primarily off kings lists,the sothic calender,annal stones,papyri, and Manetho.

Manetho calls the people of the Exodous leapers. Leapers that were lead out of Egypt during the reign of Amenhotep. Look in the archives there was a post by a previous poster.

You are absolutely right Ausar! Which shows the flaws in some ancient Egyptian recording.

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 17 September 2005).]

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
You are absolutely right Djehuti!

[chuckle]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo*geo
Member # 3466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neo*geo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am not following the issue with timing. The theory I presented doesn't suggest Egyptian control of Palestine but rather Palestinian control of Egypt during the time the story of Joseph had its roots.

It's a good theory however, I think the strongest argument for the existance of Joseph in Egypt comes from Ahmed Osman who says Yuya, the father of Queen Tiye of the 18th dynasty, was the real Joseph. Yuya is believed to have been a foriegnor and he basically was the prime minister of Egypt during the reign of Thuthmose IV and Amenhotep III. He's buried in the Valley of Kings, an honor that was rarely ever given to foriegnors in Egypt.

If Yuya was Joseph, it would place the Exodus somewhere early in the 19th dynasty.

The name, Yuya, sounds very semitic. It's close enough to Yusef to make you wonder...

[This message has been edited by neo*geo (edited 17 September 2005).]

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Smartie*
Member # 9075

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Smartie*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The father of Tiye the real Joseph? hmm I haven't heard that one. I believed it really happened. There's a lot of proof for the events. Though I'm not sure who the pharaoh would be. Though if yuya was the original Joseph. then the pharaoh of the exodus couldn't be Rameses II as so many people believe. It would have to be around 200 years or more between Joseph and Moses.
Though my dates might not be correct.

Posts: 3 | From: Northridge, CA, USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Whats the proof guys? If we don't even know the king how do we have proof?
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member

The best way to figure out which dynasty was in power during the Exodus is to trace backwards from a known Pharoah. The only Pharoah described by name in the Bible, interestingly enough, is Taharqa.

2 Kings 19:9 - And when he heard say of Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, Behold, he is come out to fight against thee: he sent messengers again unto Hezekiah.

So we know that during the time of Hezekiah it was the 25th Dynasty in Egypt: more specifically - 689 B.C.

There's almost a thousand years between Jospeph and Hezekiah based on estimations.

Do you know what was happening in Egypt 1600 BC?

1630- 1520 BC 2nd Intermediate Period
(15th-17th Dynasties) Hyksos kings seize power in the north.

This fits squarley inline with my theory that it was Hyksos who were in power during the time of Joseph. It was during the New Kingdom ( or New Kings as the Bible puts it) that the Hebrews were enslaved by Egyptians.

This is really interesting stuff since we also see the rise of monotheism during this time. An influence of the Hebrews in Egypt perhaps?

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Where do we see the rise of monotheism during the Hyksos period? Keep in mind that first mention anywhere of 'Isreal' occured during the reign of Mereneptah.
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The best way to figure out which dynasty was in power during the Exodus is to trace backwards from a known Pharoah. The only Pharoah described by name in the Bible, interestingly enough, is Taharqa.

2 Kings 19:9 - And when he heard say of Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, Behold, he is come out to fight against thee: he sent messengers again unto Hezekiah.

So we know that during the time of Hezekiah it was the 25th Dynasty in Egypt: more specifically - 689 B.C.

There's almost a thousand years between Jospeph and Hezekiah based on estimations.

This fits squarley inline with my theory that it was Hyksos who were in power during the time of Joseph. It was during the New Kingdom ( or New Kings as the Bible puts it) that the Hebrews were enslaved by Egyptians.

This is really interesting stuff since we also see the rise of monotheism during this time. An influence of the Hebrews in Egypt perhaps?

AWW!!!! The beauty of the "North African CaucaZoid!!!

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omugabe
Member # 9060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omugabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol... yeah, Taharqa was Nubian.

You'd have to be off your rocker to even think he was Caucasoid. I doubt anybody's that dumb, though with some Eurocentrics I have to wonder.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omugabe:
lol... yeah, Taharqa was Nubian.

You'd have to be off your rocker to even think he was Caucasoid. I doubt anybody's that dumb, though with some Eurocentrics I have to wonder.

Actually, since the Egyptians are closely related to the Nubians bioanthropologically -it is critical to Eurocentrists to make the Nubians 'caucaZoids'.

They "do" argue just that. As for Taharqa, he does not look any different ethnically than the Great Sphinx.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
How did this turn into another stupid race thread?
AFROCENTRIST32
Member # 9056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
myth
Posts: 236 | From: chicago, illinois, | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
How did this turn into another stupid race thread?

Just ignore it, keep it going. Even you accept Nubians as being black so no point worrying about it.

Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You're right Nubian Pharaoh Taharqa is the only Egyptian ruler mentioned by name in the Bible but the Bible acually has a very direct verse as to when the Exodus happened.

1 Kings 6:1

In the four hundred and eightieth year after the Israelites had come out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, the second month, he began to build the temple of the LORD.

If scripture is to be taken literally or atleast accurately then this verse gives us an exact date for the Exodus.

Solomon’s reign began 985 B.C. so if the temple was constructed in his fourth year that would be 982 B.C.

This would put the date of the Exodus at approximately 1094 B.C.

The Hyksos expulsion is recorded in Egyptian record and backed by archeology to have happened in 1570 B.C. a much earlier date.

The book of Exodus also records how long the Israelites were in Egypt.

Exodus 12:40

Now the length of time the Israelite people lived in Egypt was 430 years.

That would put the time period of the Israelite presence in Egypt at:

1524 B.C.E - 1094 B.C.E

Following these verses the Israelite experience in Egypt happened entirely in the New Kingdom era (1570 BC - 1070 BC).

So during the time of Joseph the Asiatic Hyksos had already been expunged from Egyptian land and Pharaoh Ahmose had reunited Upper and Lower Egypt. The Egyptians were in full control of their own land.

This link gives in interesting analysis of the evidence for the Biblical account of the Exodus.
http://www1.minn.net/~nup/Exodus.htm

[This message has been edited by Mansa Musa (edited 05 October 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Mansa Musa (edited 05 October 2005).]

Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah so... I calculated that completely wrong, I don't know how that happened.....Let's try that again....

1 Kings 6:1

In the four hundred and eightieth year after the Israelites had come out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, the second month, he began to build the temple of the LORD.

Solomon's reign begins in 985 BCE the temple is constructed 3 years later during the 4th year of his reign in 982 BCE.

That puts the date of the Exodus in the year 1462 BCE.

That makes the time period from Joseph's entry into Egypt to Moses and the Israelites Exodus from Egypt:

1892 B.C.E. - 1462 B.C.E.

That would mean that the Hebrew entered Egypt during the Middle Kingdom (2040 B.C.E.- 1782 B.C.E.) time period and left during the New Kingdom Period. The entire Second Intermediate Period would have come and gone with the Hebrew in Egypt years before the Hyksos came and left Egypt years after the Hyksos had already left themselves.

Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
There is not a scrap of evidence to support that view. Where is the beef?
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
I was only posting concerning the dates not trying to prove that the Exodus was reality.

Here is an interesting Christian source that uses scripture, archeology and Egyptian history to not only find the date of the Exodus but also the Pharaoh of the Exodus.

The conclusions of the page are that Thutmose III aka "The Napoleon of Ancient Egypt" was the Pharaoh of Oppression. His son Amenhotep II was the Pharaoh of the Exodus and the Cult of Aten possibly influenced Akhenaten's monotheistic revolution because they were inspired by the events of the Exodus and the might of the One God.
http://allanturner.com/pharaoh.html

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Mansa. All of that stuff is nonsense. consider this:
1. Egypt occupied Palestine until at least the reign of ramses III. If Moses went into the holy land earlier than that he would have simply found more Egyptian soldiers.
2. We do not have a single mention of any Isreali people until the reign of Mereneptah in the late 13th century.
3. There is not an ounce, nor scrap of evidence anywhere that Moses ever existed.
4. There has not been as much as a single campsite ever found in the Siani to support this story.

What we have here is myth written by the rabbis in Judah for political reasons in the 6th or 7th centuries.

Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
I know, as the first link said the Bible does contradict itself and an Egyptian Empire was in power during that time period scripture itself says the Exodus happened.

That being said I wonder how the Discovery Channel could have missed all of this in its TV Special on Moses and the Exodus where all it did was look for evidence to confirm the Biblical account and explain the plagues through natural means. I guess they were only interested in ratings.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
yeah, they just want ratings, you have to watch those programs closely, many are just pulp history and speculation.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mansa Musa:
Yeah so... I calculated that completely wrong, I don't know how that happened.....Let's try that again....

[b]1 Kings 6:1

Solomon's reign begins in 985 BCE the temple is constructed 3 years later during the 4th year of his reign in 982 BCE.

That puts the date of the Exodus in the year 1462 BCE.

That makes the time period from Joseph's entry into Egypt to Moses and the Israelites Exodus from Egypt:

1892 B.C.E. - 1462 B.C.E.

That would mean that the Hebrew entered Egypt during the Middle Kingdom (2040 B.C.E.- 1782 B.C.E.) time period and left during the New Kingdom Period. The entire Second Intermediate Period would have come and gone with the Hebrew in Egypt years before the Hyksos came and left Egypt years after the Hyksos had already left themselves.

[/B]

Very interesting post and far more supportive of my position than what I had come up with. Thanks, you are just a bit misinfomed of the Biblical story of Joseph. Hebrews had been living in Egypt for hundreds of years before Joseph. Also, the fact that Hebrews remained in the land of Egypt after the expulsion of Hysoks was my initial point. During the New Kingdom, Hebrews were enslaved by Egyptians. This is the time of the New Kings and fits rather squarely with the time line you so nicely supplied. Essentially my argument was that Joseph was allowed to rise to such prestige as a foreigner because the Hysoks were in power at the time. This is also why Joseph fit in as an Egyptian since the ruling class of Egypt was Asiatic people.

Legends such as the Exodus are often built upon some actual event. I think it is quite likely that during the reign of the Hysoks, a Semitic people, Hebrews would have indeed found themselves in positions of authority and also would have established communities. It would not be the first time Hebrews and moved into an area, became influential and properous and then be persecuted.

I don't think we can easily dismiss the story of the Exodus.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
I think there may be some echos in the story that go back to the Hykos expulsion.
The story was passed down by word of mouth for centuries. That is the most logical thing I can think of but who really knows.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member

A lot of history has to be interpreted by the physical evidence left as well as by legends left behind. We know that Hyksos were a semitic people that came to dominate Lower Egypt. I find it hard to believe that they were simply expelled from Egypt after being there for hundreds of years. Perhaps others may have more background on what happened to the Hyksos during the New Kingdom but based on the little tid bits I am aware of it seems more likely that many of them were assimilated or enslaved. So I agree with the idea that the story of Exodus is a echo of the events that occurred after the fall of the Hyksos empire.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Anyone know the details of how the Hyksos would have been expelled? Or is this another overexaggeration by Egyptians and these people were really assimilated?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

The Hykos were probably expelled through a series of minature attacks from the south.Most Egyptologist claim that the Ahmose was the 17th dyansty pharaoh that drove out the Hykos.

Osirion, have you read Manetho? He is the main tool that Egyptologist use to reconstruct ancient Egyptian history. You have other things like papyri,kings lists,and annal stones.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com