EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » QUESTION FOR THE FORUM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QUESTION FOR THE FORUM
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THR TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW DO I insert pictures into my post. I know how to place a link. but how do i place photos that i find on the net.

thanks

Posts: 61 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG] link [/img]
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THR TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sorry that is still a little vague. i'm not computer literate at all. when it comes to the internet, file sharing, etc...

so can you sort of give me instructions.

Posts: 61 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
type [IMG], followed by the link. then type [/IMG] after the link.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
thanks
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
ur welcome

do u remember my cousin? shes the one who u talked 2 about how white ppl r racist against us.

THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Yes, i remember her....just one more thing.lol.....look at the black americans post....it didn't work for me. lol
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i got it to work. haha im so smart.
at least in that way.

oh and Makayla stormed off the board bcuz this guy Leba was being a jackass to her. but she wanted me to say hi to u for her.

THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
tell her i said hi and come back. tell her i said man up. don't let nobody push you away. **** these mothafuckas. we run this **** .
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i am surprised she left though. she sent me here to continue her noble work, as she calls it since i am her cousin and also Egyptian it makes sense.

i told her u said hi and she says hi back. :wave:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com