EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Indian Man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indian Man
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THR TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is this Indian man who works at a gas station. we are pretty cool with him, well my dad is anyway. One day he called himself telling me to do as my dad says. I'm 23 by the way. anyway, he said your my son. I looked at him laughed. he said, "why are you laughing you could be my son, I'm Indian, I'm from India we Indians are also of black blood" I looked at him strangely. He said "Indians ancestors some of them are from Africa, were mixed" then he walked away. the thing about is the other Indians agreed. They are all about the complexion of say laurence fishburne or will smith and my brother. i'm more the complexion of say P. Diddy.

I got to thinking. A lot of you on this board love to say that look at Indians and other South Asians, they look black but they aren't ect... I now realize the reason is because these people are blacks. you all just can't or don't want to grasp the concept of Africans/Blacks/Negroes exploring the earth some thousands of years before whites did. IE, the Olmecs in South America those are clearly Blacks don't try to say they aren't.

If these Indians knew they were of black blood it makes sense. We here in the western world want to say they are white. Yeah the Indians are white not the darker skinned Dravidians to the south.

You poeple are full of **** and yourselves (leba, horemheb, evil euro, giza-rider,etc...)

Especially, the ones who claim to be north africans, egyptians, somalis and white. You all probably spent your entire lives growing up in Egypt or wherever thinking oh my ancestors were great, then to find out that your ancestors were nothing more than invaders and foreigners you've lost that since of pride you once had. the world seems to be fascinated with ancient egypt and you all thought you were apart of it. which you are not. you try hard to convince yourselves and others that egyptians looked like turks, greeks, roman, whatever mutts. Please.

Posts: 61 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

There are actually both Indian and Pakistanis that have a direct African origin. Those are the Siddis/Makrani that live in India. Their ancestors came as sailors or slaves during the Mughal empire. Moroccan historican Ibn battuta in his trip speaks of the Siddis.

The Dravidians are not all dark either,for their are people in Tamil Nadu that are as light as someone in Punjabi. On the reverse there are dark skinned people in Northern India.

The original inhabitants of India I presume were Austric/Veddoid type people. The Indian tribal groups are Austic.

Austric people are as dark as Africans but have unique features you can see in their brow ridges and hair texture is quite different. Austrics actually have more prnonced prognathism than Africans also.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdogg
Member # 7449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I saw these people on the street I would think they were from Africa.

These people are from Orissa India

Posts: 154 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Here is some information about the Siddis:

http://www.colaco.net/1/siddhi0.htm
[this website might be slightly biased but I am only using this about the Siddis in India]

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar,

I commend you on your openminded disposition and your knowledge!

mamnoonah
hoda hafez

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I was born in England and not only were East Indians considered Black in England, they were quite tolerant of this and pursued coalitions with Black people.

Excerpt from: A Political History of Asian Indians in the United States

by Vinay Lal

In Britain, where Indians appeared to tolerate being lumped together with Africans and Caribbean people as "black", even deriving new political coalitions and formations in the common interest of combating oppression, in the United States the designation "black" was seen as condemning one to membership in a permanent underclass.

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/southasia/Diaspora/roots.html

As for treatment of East Indians by Americans, they were subject to numerous race riots.

----

In 1907, Asian Indians were the victims of a racial riot in Bellingham, Washington, and henceforth concerted attempts would be made by the Asiatic Exclusion League and other associations to prevent further immigration from India into the United States and to restrict the capacity of those already in the country to own property.

----

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it realatively weird how american indians and many lighter skin indians directly from india, try so hard to be considered white or close to it. In some caribbean countries a good many indian when they come over here put down black as their race. Some have more connection with india and put indian and I have heard of very few who put white. This has nothing to do with the PN2 genetic connection. Many indians can pass for black americans especially when they have curly/wavy hair. Interesting story!

quote:
Originally posted by THR TRUTH:
There is this Indian man who works at a gas station. we are pretty cool with him, well my dad is anyway. One day he called himself telling me to do as my dad says. I'm 23 by the way. anyway, he said your my son. I looked at him laughed. he said, "why are you laughing you could be my son, I'm Indian, I'm from India we Indians are also of black blood" I looked at him strangely. He said "Indians ancestors some of them are from Africa, were mixed" then he walked away. the thing about is the other Indians agreed. They are all about the complexion of say laurence fishburne or will smith and my brother. i'm more the complexion of say P. Diddy.

I got to thinking. A lot of you on this board love to say that look at Indians and other South Asians, they look black but they aren't ect... I now realize the reason is because these people are blacks. you all just can't or don't want to grasp the concept of Africans/Blacks/Negroes exploring the earth some thousands of years before whites did. IE, the Olmecs in South America those are clearly Blacks don't try to say they aren't.

If these Indians knew they were of black blood it makes sense. We here in the western world want to say they are white. Yeah the Indians are white not the darker skinned Dravidians to the south.

You poeple are full of **** and yourselves (leba, horemheb, evil euro, giza-rider,etc...)

Especially, the ones who claim to be north africans, egyptians, somalis and white. You all probably spent your entire lives growing up in Egypt or wherever thinking oh my ancestors were great, then to find out that your ancestors were nothing more than invaders and foreigners you've lost that since of pride you once had. the world seems to be fascinated with ancient egypt and you all thought you were apart of it. which you are not. you try hard to convince yourselves and others that egyptians looked like turks, greeks, roman, whatever mutts. Please.

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keins:
I find it realatively weird how american indians and many lighter skin indians directly from india, try so hard to be considered white or close to it. In some caribbean countries a good many indian when they come over here put down black as their race. Some have more connection with india and put indian and I have heard of very few who put white. This has nothing to do with the PN2 genetic connection. Many indians can pass for black americans especially when they have curly/wavy hair. Interesting story!

Why is it weird? It makes all the sense in the world! Why would you want to be segregated against and oppressed if you can argue that there is a difference between you and the second class citizens called Blacks. Even light skin Blacks do this when its an avenue for them. This has changed significantly as Blacks become more prosperous.

Hor has a point on this, Blacks should be more focused on economic gains since this is the best way to gain respect in the world market. You also get more movies with Black Egyptians and a lot more Jews writting books about Black Egyptians.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com