EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: Ms. Myra do you have this study? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT: Ms. Myra do you have this study?
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid, I opened this thread with a request for a study about Mali, not southern Europeans, look at my first post in the thread. Second, I asked for thbose studies to find out the exact age of the lineages in question, L1b and A and E1. I don't obsess about Southern Euros, I can care less, but it is you who actually does. I made my apology and quiot those discussions with you and your fellow goof troop Supercar because I knew it would be an endless discussion and you kept spamming the same crap ad-naseum. Come to think of it, I might just will come back here and own both you some more and put you both in your places for stinking up this forum with obsession over Southern Euro "racial" purity.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now now guys, let's not turn this into another haplotype argument again, because that's exactly what it looks like it's turning to!!

This thread was very interesting and thanks Rasol and Super for pointing out (exposing) the slight and subtle hand of Eurocentrism.  - [Big Grin]

African geneflow into southeastern Europe i.e. Balkans has been addressed many times already in this board, but we haven't heard too much about African geneflow into southwestern Europe i.e. Iberia.

Paternal E1 is indeed a very old haplotype that more likely correlates with maternal U6.

The Eurocents can't run and hide anylonger. [Big Grin]

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
This thread was very interesting and thanks Rasol and Super for pointing out (exposing) the slight and subtle hand of Eurocentrism.  -

You're welcome. [Cool]
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eurocentrism as whole has been addressed ad-naseum on this board, we all it exists so no need in beating a deadhorse. Its time to start soecifically addressing the individual people who make such fallacious claims, specifically who are these Eurocentrists.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Charlie, your post makes no sense.

The only one beating a dead horse with utterly irrelevant ad nauseum arguments is you.

The only one not addressing specifics is you.

You keep looking for some sort of 'last word' that will save face and justify your prior debating debacles, via pointless whining. Not going to happen, sorry....

quote:
Djehuti writes:
African geneflow into southeastern Europe i.e. Balkans has been addressed many times already in this board, but we haven't heard too much about African geneflow into southwester Europe i.e. Iberia.

Paternal E1 is indeed a very old haplotype that more likely correlates with maternal U6.

The Eurocents can't run and hide any longer

Specific, relevant and on point Djehuti.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
^ Charlie, your post makes no sense.

The only one beating a dead horse with utterly irrelevant ad nauseum arguments is you.

The only one not addressing specifics is you.

You keep looking for some sort of 'last word' that will save face and justify your prior debating debacles, via pointless whining. Not going to happen, sorry....

quote:
Djehuti writes:
African geneflow into southeastern Europe i.e. Balkans has been addressed many times already in this board, but we haven't heard too much about African geneflow into southwester Europe i.e. Iberia.

The Eurocents can't run and hide any longer

Specific, relevant and on point Djehuti.
Obviously you are still trolling yet once again, when you're ready to really say something then talk to me, otherwise just shut up.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I sense frustration??

Sorry if the FACTS frustrate you, Xross. [Wink]

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
The problem with the study neglects the other historic slave trade that occured in Northwest Africa . The fact that it was not untill the early 1900's that slavery millions of white Christians was stopped by authorities.Tunisa,Algeria,Morocco and etc. Of course Greco-Roman writers describe dark skinned populations that lived well above the Sahara around the Oasis that survive today as the Haratin in Southern Morocco. Other populations in Fezzan and Siwa that are ''black'' and African in apperance are largely ignored by reserchers. Not to mention that sub-saharan type populations lived in the Sahara desert well before desertifcation.

To ascribe all so-called L3a admixture is a product of slavery is a product of the ''Hamitic Hypothesis'' that still plagues many genetic and anthropological text.

Another problem is the assumption that modern Arabic speaking populations are non-Berber in origin. Simply not true because there was not very large amounts of migration from the Arabian peninsula. Many of the Arabic speaking populations in Morocco,Algeria are just as Berber as the Berber speaking populations. This is not to say there was no migration of Arab bedouin tribes but it was minimal compared to earlier migrants that might have came from the Northern Mediterranean. The only exception I know of almost entirely Arabic ethnic countries in Magreb is Libya and Tunisa.

perfectly summed up.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com