EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: The Misunderstood Baptist Rebellion in Jamaica (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OT: The Misunderstood Baptist Rebellion in Jamaica
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another Hadith that mentions the Prophet heard the sound of Bilal's shoes in Paradise just in front of The Phrophet:

Sahih Bukhari:Volume:5 Book :57 Number :97

Narrated the merits of Bilal bin Rabah the freed slave of Abu Bakr. The Prophet(pbuh) said (to Bilal), "I heard the sound of your shoes in Paradise just in front of me."

And another Hadith:

Sahih Bukhari:Volume:2 Book :21 Number :250

Narrated Abu Huraira:

At the time of the Fajr prayer the Prophet asked Bilal, "Tell me of the best deed you did after embracing Islam, for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise." Bilal replied, "I did not do anything worth mentioning except that whenever I performed ablution during the day or night, I prayed after that ablution as much as was written for me."

A Prophet of God askes a former Ethiopian slave what he did to enter the Paradise before the Prophet himself.

We have to also remeber, there were already Muslims in Ethiopia before when the Prophet returned back in Mekka.

The Prophet also said that you should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an ethiopian (black) slave. Here is a Hadith:

Sahih Bukhari:Volume:2 Book :24 Number :488
Narrated Zaid bin Wahab:

I passed by a place called Ar-Rabadha and by chance I met Abu Dhar and asked him, "What has brought you to this place?" He said, "I was in Sham and differed with Muawiya on the meaning of (the following verses of the Quran): 'They who hoard up gold and silver and spend them not in the way of Allah.' (9.34). Muawiya said, 'This verse is revealed regarding the people of the scriptures." I said, It was revealed regarding us and also the people of the scriptures." So we had a quarrel and Mu'awiya sent a complaint against me to 'Uthman. 'Uthman wrote to me to come to Medina, and I came to Medina. Many people came to me as if they had not seen me before. So I told this to 'Uthman who said to me, "You may depart and live nearby if you wish." That was the reason for my being here for even if an ethiopian had been nominated as my ruler, I would have obeyed him .

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sahih Bukhari:Volume:7 Book :72 Number :698

Narrated Aisha:

Some Muslim men emigrated to ethiopia whereupon Abu Bakr also prepared himself for the emigration, but the Prophet said (to him), "Wait, for I hope that Allah will allow me also to emigrate." Abu Bakr said, "Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you. Do you hope that (emigration)?" The Prophet said, 'Yes." So Abu Bakr waited to accompany the Prophet and fed two she-camels he had on the leaves of As-Samur tree regularly for four months One day while we were sitting in our house at midday, someone said to Abu Bakr, "Here is Allah's Apostle, coming with his head and a part of his face covered with a cloth-covering at an hour he never used to come to us." Abu Bakr said, "Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you, (O Prophet)! An urgent matter must have brought you here at this hour." The Prophet came and asked the permission to enter, and he was allowed. The Prophet entered and said to Abu Bakr, "Let those who are with you, go out." Abu Bakr replied, "(There is no stranger); they are your family. Let my father be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet said, "I have been allowed to leave (Mecca)." Abu Bakr said, " I shall accompany you, O Allah's Apostles, Let my father be sacrificed for you!" The Prophet said, "Yes," Abu Bakr said, 'O Allah's Apostles! Let my father be sacrificed for you. Take one of these two she-camels of mine" The Prophet said. I will take it only after paying its price." So we prepared their baggage and put their journey food In a leather bag. And Asma' bint Abu Bakr cut a piece of her girdle and tied the mouth of the leather bag with it. That is why she was called Dhat-an-Nitaqaln. Then the Prophet and Abu Bakr went to a cave in a mountain called Thour and remained there for three nights. 'Abdullah bin Abu Bakr. who was a young intelligent man. used to stay with them at night and leave before dawn so that in the morning, he would he with the Quraish at Mecca as if he had spent the night among them. If he heard of any plot contrived by the Quraish against the Prophet and Abu Bakr, he would understand it and (return to) inform them of it when it became dark. 'Amir bin Fuhaira, the freed slave of Abu Bakr used to graze a flock of milch sheep for them and he used to take those sheep to them when an hour had passed after the 'Isha prayer. They would sleep soundly till 'Amir bin Fuhaira awakened them when it was still dark. He used to do that in each of those three nights.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotep2u
Member # 9820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotep2u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings

quote:
At the time of the Fajr prayer the Prophet asked Bilal, "Tell me of the best deed you did after embracing Islam, for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise." Bilal replied, "I did not do anything worth mentioning except that whenever I performed ablution during the day or night, I prayed after that ablution as much as was written for me."

I am not surprised that Bilal is said to have done NOTHING WORTH MENTIONING.
Arabs are VERY RACIST so why would a Afrikan want to do anything with a ARABIC BRAINWASHING literature is beyond comprehension.
ARWA NO ONE is falling for you BRAINWASH rhetoric Afrikans came to America not Muslims.
Can someone tell me if the so called "Muslims" [Wink] who came to America were Sunni or Shiite?

quote:
That was the reason for my being here for even if an ethiopian had been nominated as my ruler, I would have obeyed him .

Let me help you translate, A Ethiopian would be the LAST person on earth to rule a Arab, though if such a unforgivable misfortune should happen the individual should obey the Ethiopian UNTIL a Arab can brainwash the Ethiopian into repenting from such a transgression because we all know that only RAISIN heads were meant to be Abeeds according to SECRET fundamentalist laws [Big Grin]

quote:
Islam is a religion, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about Black people.

Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

Brainwashed Arab wannabe sellouts please STAY OUT of AFRIKAN HISTORY [Mad] [Mad]

Hotep

Posts: 477 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, this is the last time I'll write to you:

Why didn't you mention the quote; "Listen to and obey your ruler, even if..."

Read the following posts by Brother Charles Murphy

http://tinyurl.com/llno2

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing, you know how to quote Sahih Moslem and Sahih Bukhari, but where are your sources about The Prophet claimed:
"if someone says Muhammed was black they should
suffer the death penalty."?

Hotep2u
Member # 9820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotep2u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings:

quote:
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said, "Anyone who says that the Prophet was black SHOULD BE KILLED." (Muhammad Messenger of Allah (Ash-Shifa o Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun f Qadi 'Iyad), Qadi 'Iyad Musa al-Yahsubi, translated by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley [Madinah Press, Anyone who says that the Prophet was black SHOULD BE KILLED." Inverness, Scotland, U.K. 1991; third reprint, paperback], p. 375; capital emphasis ours)

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, Sahnun's companion, said that whoever says that the Prophet was black IS KILLED. The Prophet was not black. (Ibid., p. 387; capital emphasis ours)

Brainwashing seems to be serious business amongst your camp.

Arwa
I didn't mention the comment( If you should be ruled by a Ethiopian) because it is hypothetical point which occurs when you use the word "IF" emphasis on "IF".

No righteous book sent from a Omnipotent Creator would condone the oppression rape and murder of other human beings, such as we find in the book for Arabs.

Lies and Muslim stamping only shows who you really are, which is nothing more than a LIAR and a THIEF. [Wink]

Djehuti for the record I don't hate Islam, I hate lying, stealing, murder, rapes and the Brainwashing that goes on in the name of spreading Islam.

Hotep

Posts: 477 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Hotep, I too hate any evil done in the name of any religion, but you seem to have a personal vendetta against Muslims in particular. I haven't heard you chastise Christians as much as Muslims, even though European-Christianity and not Christianity has been just as harmful to many Africans.
Posts: 26343 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotep2u
Member # 9820

Member Rated:
Greetings:

Djehuti start a topic about problems in Christianity and Afrikans.

Djehuti are you aware that it was Christian run organizations who went into the Sudan in order to purchase the freedom of those people who were in bondage to Arabs within the Sudan?

Christians have been helping Afrikans TODAY Djehuti are you aware of that?

TODAY is another story because Arabs are still committing similar atrocities and even more TODAY versus 1300+ years ago, towards Afrikan people.

Don't you think that's a problem Djehuti?

quote:
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia extends over most of the Arabian peninsula [map] and is bounded by the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea (W); by the Persian Gulf, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (E); by Yemen and Oman (S); and by Jordan, Iraq, and Kuwait (N). Riyadh is its capital and largest city. Saudi Arabia possesses 25% of the world's proven petroleum reserves, ranks as the largest exporter of petroleum, and plays a leading role in OPEC. Roughly five and a half million foreign workers play an important role in the Saudi economy, for example, in the oil and service sectors. Priorities for government spending in the short term include additional funds for education and for the water and sewage systems. Economic reforms proceed cautiously because of deep-rooted political and social conservatism.

Saudi Arabia is a destination country for workers from Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Indonesia, an indeterminate number of whom are subjected to conditions that constitute involuntary servitude. There were reports that victims are subjected to physical and sexual abuse, non-payment of wages, confinement, and withholding of passports as a restriction on their movement. Domestic workers are particularly vulnerable because some are confined to the house in which they work, unable to seek help. Saudi Arabia is also a destination country for Nigerian, Yemeni, Pakistani, Afghan, Somali, Malian, and Sudanese children trafficked for forced begging and involuntary servitude as street vendors. There were also reports that some Nigerian women were trafficked into Saudi Arabia for commercial sexual exploitation. - U.S. State Dept Trafficking in Persons Report, June, 2006

I had a conversation with someone from Somalia before about forced labor/Slavery and the guy told me that it was OK to put someone in forced labor/Slavery [Eek!] it was the MOST suprising experience I had in my life.
I took it for granted that everyone accepted that forced labor was EVIL, I now know that I was wrong in my assumption.

Djehuti I have spoken with victims of forced labor from the Sudan and I will tell you that the information that you obtain from those conversations are mind boggling, stories of Afrikan women comitting suicide are common, infanticide because of children being the product of rape are common, this goes on TODAY in the name of spreading Islam.

Hotep

Macawiis
Member # 11724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Macawiis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walaalyaal iskadaafa doofaarkan

ha lahadliin wuxuu u naga raba wa attention

wa dhillo weyn

Posts: 275 | From: .. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason Muslims, who at that time were only in
the Arabian peninsula, were adjoined to pledge
fealty to even a raisin (nappy) headed Ethiopian
is that just a generation earlier the Negus and
Abyssinia were conquering rulers over the Arabs.

Their rule had only been shaken off the very year
that Muhammad was born. Thus the people of Arabia
chauvinistic pride would smart and incline them to
reject and rebell under an Abyssinian ruler. Thus
the command that they shold and must obey rightful
Muslim rulership no matter if it was held by one of
the old enemies of Arabia.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MULLAH'S_REVENGE:
Walaalyaal iskadaafa doofaarkan

Done [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
quote:

I don't think that the raisin quote has something to do with King Negus, Abyssinia or Black people.

I they looked down to black people, the companions of the Prophet(swt) wouldn't immigrated to Ethiopia.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hotep2u:

I am not surprised that Bilal is said to have done NOTHING WORTH MENTIONING.
Arabs are VERY RACIST so why would a Afrikan want to do anything with a ARABIC BRAINWASHING literature is beyond comprehension.
ARWA NO ONE is falling for you BRAINWASH rhetoric Afrikans came to America not Muslims.
Can someone tell me if the so called "Muslims" [Wink] who came to America were Sunni or Shiite?

Strange. I thought Bilal was given credit for entering Heaven and hearing the Word of God before Muhammad. Also, don't all Muslims (Arabs included) give Bilal credit for creating the 'Adhan', the Muslim call to prayer. In fact, I heard that men who make the Adhan pronounce it in the Ethiopian way.
Posts: 26343 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a matter of looking down on black people
It's a matter of a once conquered people not
wanting to accept one of their former conquerors
as a legitimate ruler over them.

Ergo the overlooked yet more important part of my post
quote:
Their rule had only been shaken off the very year
that Muhammad was born. Thus the people of Arabia
chauvinistic pride would smart and incline them to
reject and rebell under an Abyssinian ruler. Thus
the command that they shold and must obey rightful
Muslim rulership no matter if it was held by one of
the old enemies of Arabia.

Does the quote in question, in its original Arabic
give a nationality or a colour? If a nationality, is
it Habesh or Zanj?

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
quote:

I don't think that the raisin quote has something to do with King Negus, Abyssinia or Black people.

I they looked down to black people, the companions of the Prophet(swt) wouldn't immigrated to Ethiopia.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it Habesh or Zanj?

I don't have the arabic text with me.I want to ask you if you can provide it here on this forum. Thanks.
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done, Clyde Winters

http://gess.wordpress.com/the-ummah-slowly-bled/

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
If I had the Arabic text and were fluent enough
in Arabic to read it I wouldn't ask anyone for
it, I'd simply post it myself.

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
quote:
it Habesh or Zanj?

I don't have the arabic text with me.I want to ask you if you can provide it here on this forum. Thanks.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
deleted dup
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Jihad

Pope lashes evil of jihad

quote:
POPE Benedict has hit out at Islam and its concept of holy war during a visit to his Bavarian homeland.

The thinly veiled attack on extremist Islam's justification for terrorism came during a theological lecture to staff and students at the University of Regensburg, where the former Joseph Ratzinger taught theology in the 1970s.

Using the words, "jihad" and "holy war", the Pope quoted criticisms of the prophet Mohammed by a 14th century Byzantine Christian emperor, Manuel II, during a debate with a learned Persian.

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached," Benedict quoted the emperor as saying.

"The emperor goes on to explain in detail the reasons why spreading the faith through violence is something unreasonable," the Pope said.

"Violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul," he added.

But in reiterating his concerns about a modern world "deaf" to God, he warned that other religious cultures saw the West's exclusion of God "as an attack on their most profound convictions".

"A reason which is deaf to the divine and which relegates religion into the realm of subcultures is incapable of entering into the dialogue of cultures," he said.

Though the section of the lecture dealing with Islam was relatively short, its inclusion made his address at Regensburg the most political of the German pope's six-day visit.

Presiding later over an ecumenical prayer meeting with Orthodox Christian and Protestant leaders, the Pope led prayers for the success of discussions with other churches aimed at uniting Christians.

At an earlier giant open-air mass attended by some 250,000 pilgrims, the Pope urged them to stand up for their beliefs in the face of the "hatred and fanaticism" tarnishing religion.

"Today, when we have learned to recognise the pathologies and life-threatening diseases associated with religion and reason, and the ways that God's image can be destroyed by hatred and fanaticism, it is important to state clearly the God in whom we believe," the Pope said.

"Only this God saves us from being afraid of the world and from anxiety before the emptiness of life."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20408318-663,00.html
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com