EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » What race were the Ancient Egyptians? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What race were the Ancient Egyptians?
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by What Box:
quote:
Originally posted by rasol

modern Europeans are not only descendant from these people - but also from later arriving Neolithic African and SouthWest Asians carrying E3b and J.

PRIOR TO THE INTRODUCTION OF THESE PEOPLES INTO EUROPE - EUROPEANS ARE UTTERLY UNDISTINGUISHED IN ANY WAY.

Hold up, undistinguished from eachother, correct? As in no distictions beetween "fair" Europeans and dark ones? So These people gave them their differences and this is the reason for 1/3 african, 2/3 asian.
Undistinguished - meaning before the neolithic the Europeans were simple hunter gatherer folk.

By the standards of their own rhetoric - they were un-civilised.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tuaregwodabe
Member # 11813

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tuaregwodabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah, that was funny. of course the mummy can not have curly hair because it has been preserved for thousand of years and the the body is now rotten, of course the coulour and texture will not stay the same. sorry if I am offending you but you need to read some chemistry. and the nose has abviously disappeared. Don't you know if skin gets evaporated it gets white?

--------------------
tuaregwodabe

Posts: 35 | From: london | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tuaregwodabe
Member # 11813

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tuaregwodabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most people in my family are white skinned like white people, some have red hair like me naturally and straight soft hair and very long straight noses and long oblong faces, and light brown eyes. They can't even get a sun tan. They are fulani but Black. I think it is racist to say you have to be dark, have big nose and special hair to be black. Just like there are different people in Europe, there are different people in Africa but they are all black. And please those somali people who see themselves as mixed race near white need to wake up. they are confused. They are making themselves gypsies. cause they will never be white European. Black means coming from africa. It's not about what you look it is about where you come from. You'd be surpriseed to see natural blonds with dark skin in parts of senegal who have dark skin and blond hair with bluish eyes.

--------------------
tuaregwodabe

Posts: 35 | From: london | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tuaregwodabe
Member # 11813

Rate Member
of course the man in the pic is black. he is blacker than me and my whole family. If he is not black my people would be white. Look at him, of course he is black. He could pass for a Somali, Eritrean, Fulani, tuareg...... and all these people are black. come on! give us someting harder.

--------------------
tuaregwodabe

lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
add to your research for egyptian race... jews also at the time were some of them enslaved to built the pyramids,,,, were jews black too at the time , I do agree however that it was a mixed race like shawn22 say (sorry for mispelling the nick)

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com