EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » the ham issue?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the ham issue?
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it possible that the mizraim mentioned by the jews could be the delta and sea coast population along with middle egypt. I was looking at the named descendants and they seem to resemble the nations the ae's used for berbers and asiatic regions. One instance it says that one of his sons made the philistines. These regions are known regarding the egyptian empire far as it reaching all the way to the mitanni border. I also saw one report where they named these sons all in areas either in the delta or in middle egypt. a biblical scholar says that one was in the south and that was pathrusim.

In those cases misr:city, maasr:a thing that borders misr: red clay
arabic meanings

In regards to the south where names such as abdju, sunet, abu, nekhen, buhen, merowe, faras, dendera, edfu, nubt, wese, etc.
Could these be cities of kushu ; I only say this predynastic wise.
while phut is mentioned with no sons, maybe there is the phut-kush mesh upon ta-shemau and ta-seti.
a lot of the ae's language sounds like west africa meets east.
put or phut has the sound of that manding change the f for the p . I wonder of this one if it is in both sides of the nile. or maybe phut or punt is really a sub-division of kush like canaan being a subdivision of mizraim.

kush seemed to be a easy epithet for jet-black tone. Just as the river flowed down, so did the military of kush polities, right into low country where we would meet mizr and his crew. making two lands united like a miztrayim(dual form). With this, then it is possible to control all the existing nations own the nile and those who choose to stomp sand. could they have named it after ham to signify their origins. I doubt it because the semites have a k in their language to say kmet. mizr,kush,phut,canaan all form kem. then there is the break ups and get back togethers

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com