EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » O.T. How does America view AA's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: O.T. How does America view AA's
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw this video I was quite with a lot of internal rage!!!

It wasn't the Europeans who bothered me, it was that ignorant black man.

American Media ======= show this b/s to the world but many don't catch what they are doing ...

watch this BullShy*

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KaBa Un Hru:

American Media ======= show this b/s to the world but many don't catch what they are doing ...

watch this BullShy*

Evergreen Writes:

I am shocked that any of this surprises you. I am less concerned with this sort of blatant anti-Africanism than what we see on the more subtle CNN. The solution is found when we have our own INDEPENDENT media outlets.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They view us as the lowest of the low.

See Katrina.

It something to do with the history and cynicism of Blacks an racism of whites along with the media projection of aspects of poor urban life of thug and pimp culture.

Other blacks andminorities who come to America dont have that baggage.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, Whites need to NOT FEEL GUILTY.

I think alot of Blacks in America just don't "feel America" anymore with respect to the American dream.

I guess it has to do with the many farces like Integration, Emancipation.

Whites are just tired of us not being happy with the "kindness" that they've shown through said farces.

Blacks are cynical because of said farces, and justd don't like nor trust White people.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Also, to speak to the cynicism, ALOT of Blacks in New Orleans swore up and down that Whites bombed the levee in order to remove the Black population.

People swore up and down in 1965 when Hurricane Btsy hit, that they bombed the levee.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

watch this BullShy*

Evergreen Writes:

I am shocked that any of this surprises you. I am less concerned with this sort of blatant anti-Africanism than what we see on the more subtle CNN. The solution is found when we have our own INDEPENDENT media outlets.

co-sign to this whole post. I'm not surprised any more either. Just adds feul to my focus.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is totally off the wall. Talk about extremism!

There are racist in every country. Egypt too!

quote:
Also, to speak to the cynicism, ALOT of Blacks in New Orleans swore up and down that Whites bombed the levee in order to remove the Black population.

People swore up and down in 1965 when Hurricane Btsy hit, that they bombed the levee.

Learn your facts. The mayor was the big problem there. He could have fixed it. Did he? No goe find out why? Oh.....what color was he? What are you anti-American or something? Anti-White maybe? Both? What

quote:
They view us as the lowest of the low
Just exactly where do you live? How do you know? You are so wrong. I live in America, was born here. I have never in my life met a person who said that. Although I know that some people do in fact feel that way. It most certainly is NOT as common as you seem to think. Don't generalize. It makes you look the fool.

Katrina (hurricane) HOW? Might want to check your information. I don't know where you are. But I live in Houston. I personally dealt/helped with the victims. That hurricane had an effect on our schools, economy, employment, and crime. Research the details on that one. You'll find lots. But until you know the details, you should not make such blatant assumption. That is preposterous.

My church sponsored the victims that stayed at the Astrodome. We worked shifts. (unpaid of course) Round the clock ones. There was a lot of sadness there. Hope too. But the sadness overwhelmed you. People were distraught, and rightly so. But we had to sort of guard them also. In the middle of all that was happening. Who do you think was acting out crimes? Thier own. Sick isn't it? Sad but true.
Blacks are no more
quote:
Whites are just tired of us not being happy with the "kindness" that they've shown through said farces.

Blacks are cynical because of said farces, and justd don't like nor trust White people.

That is a copout.

You're forgetting the part that most whites today had nothing to do with all that back then stuff, nor do they agree with it. Only are associated with it becuase they are white. Now who are the racist?

I have as many black friends as I do of any other race. It's a pretty equal mix. They will be the first ones to say, "that Blacks need to quit looking for sympathy, and what they feel is owed to them. Get off their ass and do something about it. Quit looking to blame people. Take responsibility for yourself and let God handle the rest."

That is a quote from a dear friend. She says it often to some of the young ones when they try their sympathy stuff. This lady is in her 60's. Is a decent of a slave. Born into poverty. Did something with her life. She is neither rich nor poor. But her and her husband put 4 kids through college. Gave them a good home. Decent clothes, etc. They worked their butts off to provide. Her kids grew up well, and are very sucessful now. Sure there are times when things are hard. There are times when the color of your skin does make a difference. But whining, and pouting about it, and trying to get sypathy for it, is degrading yourself. Have self-respect. Do something about it. An attitude change could be great start. That is also something I've heard her say many times. ( different words of course) So it's not like she doesn't have a clue.

If the ones directly affected by slavery can have a better attitude than why cant you?

I didn't watch the movie. Can't dial-up. But I'm commenting on certain comments.

Seriously, if you are black Tee, then you are the kind of person that give blacks a bad reputation. Just like extremists in everything else. It is them that degrade and insult their own. Much more than anyone else.

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tee 85

quote:
They view us as the lowest of the low.
See Katrina.

Sounds like you have low self esteem (my opinion)

They could view Black people or Africans as the great of the greatest

They (scholars on kool-aid) Just don’t want you to know about it

-

Ausar King of Kemet

Anyway about Fox News, Funny Guys

I surprise that some of our brothas and sistas allow Fox News to bait them into make illogical comments.

The Fox News Spin Masters are pretty Good they even got EX President Clinton awhile back

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

watch this BullShy*

Evergreen Writes:

I agree ... we need to create our own MEDIA because this is crazy ...

Now I'm not shocked at 'FoxNews' I'm talking about the so-called AA. Why do we have people amongst ourselves who hate themselves. This is not a question ... Its more of a statement.

Our people ... when will we learn?

As far as the bomb blowing up the damn/Levy ... They had found actual evidence that has been suppress and removed from our sight.

I remember on of the first interview with a diver who found bomb pieces and charred stones.

Europeans in this nations can be some idiots having no knowledge of what the government is doing. They think AA's are full of conspiracy's because they don't live where we live nor experience what we do. I live in Los Angeles and I can assure you that you are blind beyond the call of comprehension.

I think most Euro-Americans have good intentions but they don't know sh*t about the AA experience because they don't have the same worries.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Now I'm not shocked at 'FoxNews' I'm talking about the so-called AA. Why do we have people amongst ourselves who hate themselves.

Evergreen Writes:

Mental slavery.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KaBa Un Hru,

Why do you post a campaign for Obama?

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
 -

If you don't know who the man is on the right ... you can read about him: Charles Manson

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, great poster and true to the Nth degree.
Don't put any faith in Obama. Unlike King, he's not prepared to die for anything. He's a groomed professional politicians.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
KaBa Un Hru,

Why do you post a campaign for Obama?

Its not a campaign for Obama that I'm interested in ... Its the mentality of some AA's that caught my attention.

Secondly as far as Obama ... I don't want him to be president ... I want him to be around for his kids and wife. If he is elected, they will murder him before the balloons fall.

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a European-American, I have to say that a lot of us could improve our attitudes towards African-Americans. We may have high opinions of individual blacks, but we regard the group as a whole mostly with negativity. We think of them as illegitimate criminals with a grudge against us. That's why too many whites discriminate against blacks in various fields of life (jobs, housing, justice system, etc.). To be fair, blacks probably have equally negative views about whites, but since we form the majority and the group with the most power, the blacks are the ones who lose.

Is there anything we can do to help blacks?

Posts: 7093 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
^THANK YOU.

TRUE STORY!

King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tee85:
Also, Whites need to NOT FEEL GUILTY.

I think alot of Blacks in America just don't "feel America" anymore with respect to the American dream.

I guess it has to do with the many farces like Integration, Emancipation.

I don't agree with that last sentence (not about Black people in general being cynical). It's not like Black people walk around disliking White people. But a good example of Black people's recent cynicism can be seen in Barack Obama. Most Black people (usually those who are older) say there's no way in hell he's gonna become President. And if he does, he'll get shot...
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Achillobator:
As a European-American, I have to say that a lot of us could improve our attitudes towards African-Americans. We may have high opinions of individual blacks, but we regard the group as a whole mostly with negativity. We think of them as illegitimate criminals with a grudge against us. That's why too many whites discriminate against blacks in various fields of life (jobs, housing, justice system, etc.). To be fair, blacks probably have equally negative views about whites, but since we form the majority and the group with the most power, the blacks are the ones who lose.

What we? I just see your name. As far as YOU...you're right! I've come in contact with plenty of Black people who have negative views of whites. As far as what you can do to make a difference, just try not to discriminate. The hard part in regard to race relations in over (pre-Civil Rights Movement)...but teach your kids the right way. A large portion of racist people are only racist because they were brought up to be that way.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemson
Member # 12850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
False News, I mean, Fox New is an extremely important propaganda machine for the White and Jewish ran Matrix (a.k.a. Western Society) so this should come as no surprise to any right thinking, truth breathing, Neo like threat to these reprobated idiots. [Cool] As a matter of fact, I wouldn't expect anything below rock from them unless they some how surprise me. [Big Grin]
Posts: 179 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kemson:
False News, I mean, Fox New is an extremely important propaganda machine for the White and Jewish ran Matrix (a.k.a. Western Society) so this should come as no surprise to any right thinking, truth breathing, Neo like threat to these reprobated idiots. [Cool] As a matter of fact, I wouldn't expect anything below rock from them unless they some how surprise me. [Big Grin]

Ok ... I'm hoping that we don't make this another AA thing where it gets blown out of portion. Meaning its all good, I just wanted to show the mentality of so black folks. So let us lighten this topic up by checking this video out:

Must see video found on NVC

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Black Americans (the group) did not become that way overnight! Neither did the native Americans (drunks!) or any marginalized group in USA.
Black Americans (the group) do not hate like that for no reason, nor do they hate because whites are the majority, or because they have power.
It is/was the unjust use of power and priviledge, in the face of democracy forbidden by the majority to those who were non-Europeans!
Things have changes due to passed laws but you cnanot stop beating a dog down for so many years and expect things to change. The weaker dog will lay down but the many strong will do what is needed to progress into the future.
The future, strength and power, of any group, when focused on collective societal good will always tell the good, the bad and the ugly!

Justice for all, under all circumstances, is a start that has only periodically being applied!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nuary32
Member # 10191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nuary32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wouldn't expect anything below rock from them unless they some how surprise me. [Big Grin]

I wouldn't be surprised even if their "surprises" were used to potentially or temporarily attract the already skeptical, independent thinkers, in their game of deceit. [Big Grin]
Posts: 214 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Blacks' may be more cynic than whites, seeming harder to reach, but I think we're easier. My opinion.

quote:

Stop misconscrewing every damn thing about us all the time  - .

Nah, I'm just joshin you. Nice post, I'd say it pretty accurately describes things.

All you could do is treat me right. I've known alot of nice white people, that'll do. Try (as best as anyone in this day and age can) to avoid being brain-washed by the system, another agent-of-the-Smith.

If you're super rich, however, there's more;

I recall just last night watching a story about a wealthy old {white}-man who didn't like what he was seeing: In the words of the {white} newscaster, "what he saw disgusted him, he saw poverty, he saw people {even though blacks} who were americans, but who still didn't have the same opportunities he did."

This dude(, mind you, this extremely rich old dude) tore the projects down and built new homes, helped to bring new things to the economy, he helped them to turn around.

Of all things, a GOLF COURSE helped the turn-around. It came from poverty, despair, and violence galore.

Interviewer [earlier]:"So what were they doing, the boys you saw"

{black} older lady:"They were so violent, they would fight and argue. They were fighting and arguin, you'd see 'em walk away and next thing you know, it was like you're in a western movie, someone would peek their head around the corner and the guns would be blazing"

The percent of highshoolers that met the standard requirements was like 9%. Now it's in the 70's.

AFTER the old man's generous act, there were jobs, the economy is bosting.

Interv.: "What was it like before?"

Woman: "Almost like livin in hell"

Interv.: "and what's it like now?"

Woman: "Oh it's heaven"

I'm probably doing a shitty job of paraphrasing thing, and maybe conveying exactly what was felt, but anyways that's what I got from it.

You don't have to have a fortune, though, it's just a story I saw yesterday.

quote:
Kemson:

Lol, you guys remind me of my arab friend. He says Fox news is the worst news ever. That they're so biased, it's not even funny.

I guess I agree. I've seen bad on CNN, to, though.

quote:
Nur23_you55ouf:
I wouldn't be surprised even if their "surprises" were used to potentially or temporarily attract the already skeptical, independent thinkers, in their game of deceit.

Me neither.

Although, I do think this is sad, I mean how cynic our posts sound.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smart video response.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Ok ... I'm hoping that we don't make this another AA thing where it gets blown out of portion. Meaning its all good, I just wanted to show the mentality of so black folks. So let us lighten this topic up by checking this video out:

Must see video found on NVC

Lol! Damn, how I wish that 2pac video is real!
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another thing to add onto what Achill said. Here in Atlanta, where blacks predominate there seems to be a social and political backlash against whites i.e. accusing whites of racism and discrimination and overtly negative attitudes about whites in general.

Case in point, there was an art exhibit outside the Atlanta Police Department h.q. One of the posters had a collage consisting of American flags and two sentences. The top sentence said "Politically it's okay to hate the white man". And the bottom sentence asked "If I was a victim does that give me the right to hate?". Sure enough it caused alot of controversy and stirred alot of discomfort from whites. But sadly to say, the statement was very true about the political environment today. In fact, the very fact that the artist was able to post his work in public that said something about whites is more proof. If he were to say something about blacks, it probably wouldn't even be up.

Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com