EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: Neocon Uncle Thomases hurting our people (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT: Neocon Uncle Thomases hurting our people
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:

quote:
Originally posted by X-Ras:

quote:

X-RAS give me a break. Diop was an Uncle Tom. Anytime when black men talk all that black stuff whites deem them as "Militant". I know you didn't take that statement of that white man serious? Jomo Kenyatta, Leopold Senghor, and whoever marries white is an Uncle Tom. I don't have respect for black people who talk all that black power Pan-Africanism crap and marry white. They are confused and frauds.

I'm still waiting for evidence that Diop, Nkrumah, Jomo Kenyatta and Leopold Senghor were Uncle Toms.

Clyde Winters what is your opinion on this?

What evidence are you talking about? They marry white women. What is wrong with their African women that they couldn't take them as a bride. They stab the black African women in the back. They discard of them for the replacement of the white man's woman. Why is it that every leader in this world marries someone from their ethnic, tribe, race, and nation but when it comes to African men that changes? Why the Russian president is not married to a chinese or black? Why the Japanese president is not married to a European? When it comes to Africa the black man is paired with a non black woman and it don't look good. It tells a lot about the mentality of black men. Everyone can see this except black men. It don't look good. You people are frauds and abandon your own women.
Stop the baseless generalizations; it just underlies the fact that you know zip about African history. I can just as easily give you examples of black African bourgeoisie who have black African spouses. Take Patrice Lumumba for example, he had a black African spouse. What about Mandela, Desmond Tutu, Sekou Toure, Julius Nyerere, or Robert Mugabe, just to mention a few.
This is not about African leaders who married black women. This is about African leaders who didn't marry African women and allowed a white woman to play as the first lady of their black country. I still have not seen other leaders of the world marry out of their race. Only Africans do that.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by I'll Sleep When You're Dead:
LOL [Big Grin] at all you guys getting into it with Betty.

Betty once said in a post long ago "Black people are easily manipulated". He is simply dumping out messages that "Diop" and "Nkrumah" are uncle Toms to fuel your reactions. This guy knows Diop & Nkrumah are strong Black men who's legacies are VERY useful to the fight against racism/white-supremacy.

There is nothing wrong with anybody marrying anybody as long as both partners know where they stand. Justice or Injustice?

Now I know you are joking. "Black people are easily manipulated" and it affects the black man more. I wonder why is that?
Now I know you're not black. If you are you're te biggest Aunt Jemima that I know, sounds like you're a frustrated Negro crawling back to the plantation.
I don't thinks so. You have me confused for a black man.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little confused girl, stop talking about Africa as if it was a country.
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Why do you even bother addressing a troll and an obviously disturbed one at that if she really is a white girl "posing" as black?! The internet is full of such nutcases LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26388 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[]This is such bologne. African women don't wear blonde hair and African women "fry" their hair because black men don't like it in its natural state. They are not trying to look white they are just trying to look good for the black man.

quote:
Why are you constantly lying? There are women who wear their hair natural, from cornrows to Afros and you telling me that black men don't like it? So are you saying that black men like black women only when they look more "white"?

You're obviously trolling, get the hell out of here with that nonsense.

Not only is she lying, notice she just said, "They are not trying to look white they are just trying to look good for the black man."

Straight Hair and light-skin are not attempts to look white. It's what looks good. [Roll Eyes]

Then again, I would not be surprised if any ethny or gender of a kid 2DAY said that, and THAT'S sad. [Frown]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^Why do you even bother addressing a troll and an obviously disturbed one at that if she really is a white girl "posing" as black?! The internet is full of such nutcases LOL [Big Grin]

Though me and I'll sleep when you're dead have suspicians of Betty being white(male or female), there is a chance that Betty is a seriously deluded black female with serious issues. I mean, she comes off that way. If so, she hates her race.

Then AMR1, rather than Mustafino, would be a better comparison, though she would still be original.

Betty is (probably) from Florida, you know, so that may explain some things. [Frown]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Technical Anomaly (What Box):

Not only is she lying, notice she just said, "They are not trying to look white they are just trying to look good for the black man."

"Straight Hair and light-skin are not attempts to look white. It's what looks good." [Roll Eyes]

Then again, I would not be surprised if any ethny or gender of a kid 2DAY said that, and THAT'S sad. [Frown]

Unfortunately that does indeed seem to be the case!
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

This seven minute film, A Girl Like Me, was made by Kiri Davis, who is 17. It's about how European features - especially light skin and straight hair - are still perceived as more attractive than African features and the effect on black girls. The movie contains an extraordinary sequence in which African-American children are asked to choose between black and white dolls. Watch it and weep.

Posts: 26388 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Embarrassed] If 'Betty' is black, then no doubt she would be one of those children who would choose the white doll if the experiment were performed at her elementary school.
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Supercar:

quote:
Bettyboo:

What evidence are you talking about? They marry white women. What is wrong with their African women that they couldn't take them as a bride. They stab the black African women in the back. They discard of them for the replacement of the white man's woman. Why is it that every leader in this world marries someone from their ethnic, tribe, race, and nation but when it comes to African men that changes? Why the Russian president is not married to a chinese or black? Why the Japanese president is not married to a European? When it comes to Africa the black man is paired with a non black woman and it don't look good. It tells a lot about the mentality of black men. Everyone can see this except black men. It don't look good. You people are frauds and abandon your own women.

Stop the baseless generalizations; it just underlies the fact that you know zip about African history. I can just as easily give you examples of black African bourgeoisie who have black African spouses. Take Patrice Lumumba for example, he had a black African spouse. What about Mandela, Desmond Tutu, Sekou Toure, Julius Nyerere, or Robert Mugabe, just to mention a few.
This is not about African leaders who married black women. This is about African leaders who didn't marry African women and allowed a white woman to play as the first lady of their black country. I still have not seen other leaders of the world marry out of their race. Only Africans do that.
What is this nonsense about "black men", and this:

"When it comes to Africa the black man is paired with a non black woman and it don't look good."

...if not baseless generalization?

Betty, you need to open a book, travel or something once in a while to open eyes. If you did, you'd know that other leaders around the world have married foreign spouses. Remember the deceased King of Jordan, and remember Yasser Arafat? Yep, they are all "Africans" who married foreign 'first ladies'. Lol.

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting story is, I was checking with ES not too long ago when my little cousin was over. She's about six or seven. So for some reason I showed her some threads with pictures of africans, and she liked them. I don't go showing them too everyone, but I notice how surprised they are to see them in that light, and every one of them goes, "she's pretty!" Even my mom said so. It was the Ghanaians picture thread and the Malians thread also.

I think when people see certain features in a certain light enough times, they associate those features with THAT context. The key to reversing black females dilemna is THEM and how THEY think of themselves, not what guys think. I am seeing more black girls depicted as attractive. When they get more confident, they get more guys thinking they're attractive. Trust me girls, you are. It's actually happening at my school.

Kinda reminds me of this one time I was flirting with this asian girl, and she brought up that she wanted eye-surgery. [Eek!] I was shocked, I don't think I had ever heard that asian issue. My cousin informed me, I said, "I think asian chicks are sexy", I don't think she was too convinced. I said, "Seriously, I think asian eyes are beautiful" and something similar a couple times. That's one of the first times I realized that people can see themselves as ugly, though they're not.

I probably actually used the term oriental, or maybe even Chinese or Japenese after asking her ethnicity. I was a little ignant back then.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[]This is such bologne. African women don't wear blonde hair and African women "fry" their hair because black men don't like it in its natural state. They are not trying to look white they are just trying to look good for the black man.

quote:
Why are you constantly lying? There are women who wear their hair natural, from cornrows to Afros and you telling me that black men don't like it? So are you saying that black men like black women only when they look more "white"?

You're obviously trolling, get the hell out of here with that nonsense.

Straight Hair and light-skin are not attempts to look white. It's what looks good. [Roll Eyes]

There are not that many black women who wear their hair natural so don't act stupid. Most of all black women straighten their hair to conform to the standard look. And you are correct, black men only like black women if they look closer to white. The closer to black you look the more likely black men are not interested in you. Yes, straight hair and light skin is what looks good. Anything close to European attributes looks good. Why are you people are in so much denial?
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Though me and I'll sleep when you're dead have suspicians of Betty being white(male or female), there is a chance that Betty is a seriously deluded black female with serious issues. I mean, she comes off that way. If so, she hates her race.

Then AMR1, rather than Mustafino, would be a better comparison, though she would still be original.

Betty is (probably) from Florida, you know, so that may explain some things. [Frown]

I'm not originally from Florida so get it right. I am a Black African Queen and far from deluded. I could never hate my race. I'm hear to speak agaisnt racism and hate even if it is self hate. At least I have the courage to do so.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Interesting story is, I was checking with ES not too long ago when my little cousin was over. She's about six or seven. So for some reason I showed her some threads with pictures of africans, and she liked them. I don't go showing them too everyone, but I notice how surprised they are to see them in that light, and every one of them goes, "she's pretty!" Even my mom said so. It was the Ghanaians picture thread and the Malians thread also.

I think when people see certain features in a certain light enough times, they associate those features with THAT context. The key to reversing black females dilemna is THEM and how THEY think of themselves, not what guys think. I am seeing more black girls depicted as attractive. When they get more confident, they get more guys thinking they're attractive. Trust me girls, you are. It's actually happening at my school.

Kinda reminds me of this one time I was flirting with this asian girl, and she brought up that she wanted eye-surgery. [Eek!] I was shocked, I don't think I had ever heard that asian issue. My cousin informed me, I said, "I think asian chicks are sexy", I don't think she was too convinced. I said, "Seriously, I think asian eyes are beautiful" and something similar a couple times. That's one of the first times I realized that people can see themselves as ugly, though they're not.

I probably actually used the term oriental, or maybe even Chinese or Japenese after asking her ethnicity. I was a little ignant back then.

You are full of it. People find themselves ugly because that is what they've been taught all their lives. Black people are born with 2 strikes agaisnt them and the black women is born with 3. It is popular opinion that black women are the least attractive of all women and it is a fact that black women throughout the world is the least married. You are full of it. People find beauty based on European attributes. No one would find a broad nose more beautiful than a narrow one; no one find nappy hair more beautiful than straight hair; no one finds short hair more beautiful than long hair; no one finds dark skin more beautiful than light skin. I don't know why you people can't admit to it when it is a social reality. Plenty of black women are confident but that do not change people minds that the black women is the least attractive. Being confident will not make someone find you "physical" beautiful. Face the fact that black men suffer from slave mentality the most and they have abandon the black women because they are suckers and have no power.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:
quote:

quote:
Supercar:

quote:
Bettyboo:

What is this nonsense about "black men", and this:

"When it comes to Africa the black man is paired with a non black woman and it don't look good."

...if not baseless generalization?

Betty, you need to open a book, travel or something once in a while to open eyes. If you did, you'd know that other leaders around the world have married foreign spouses. Remember the deceased King of Jordan, and remember Yasser Arafat? Yep, they are all "Africans" who married foreign 'first ladies'. Lol.

Tell me about it. We have to make up something to prove these black men right or just to shut them up.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^Or perhaps a black American girl with low self-esteem.

quote:

This seven minute film, A Girl Like Me, was made by Kiri Davis, who is 17. It's about how European features - especially light skin and straight hair - are still perceived as more attractive than African features and the effect on black girls. The movie contains an extraordinary sequence in which African-American children are asked to choose between black and white dolls. Watch it and weep.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
^Or perhaps a black American girl with low self-esteem.

quote:

That video is old and I already so it a long time ago. I think it should prove all you black men who are in denial wrong. Even the black boy picked the white doll. There is in no possible way I have low self esteem. It is not possible.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Embarrassed] Then why the heck do you keep venting your black frustrations and issues in a forum about Ancient Egypt and Egyptology?
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Betty:
There are not that many black women who wear their hair natural so don't act stupid.

^Was I denying this, as if I was the one who didn't know?
quote:
Most of all black women straighten their hair to conform to the standard look.
Which is what we were saying

quote:
And you are correct, black men only like black women if they look closer to white. The closer to black you look the more likely black men are not interested in you.
Wrong, because I'm black, male, and I disagree,

and

because it's a generalization.

quote:
Yes, straight hair and light skin is what looks good. Anything close to European attributes looks good.
If you say so, everyones entitled to their opinion.

I disagree though.

quote:
Why are you people in so much denial?
Hey what do you mean by you people? [Big Grin]

Yuh' slippin man... [Big Grin]
quote:
BettyBoo:
I'm not originally from Florida so get it right. I am a Black African Queen and far from deluded. I could never hate my race. I'm hear to speak agaisnt racism and hate even if it is self hate. At least I have the courage to do so.

quote:
Black [Roll Eyes] Betty:
You are full of it. People find beauty based on European attributes.

Have you ever heard of imperialism? Europeans practedly owned the whole world.

quote:
Either White betty provoking, or Black betty projecting her own feelings on ot others:
No one would find a broad nose more beautiful than a narrow one;

^wrong,
quote:
no one find nappy hair more beautiful than straight hair;
WRONG,
quote:
no one finds short hair more beautiful than long hair;
wrong,
quote:
no one finds dark skin more beautiful than light skin.
AND dead-wrong
quote:
Boooo!:
I don't know why you people can't admit to it when it is a social reality. Being confident will not make someone find you "physical" beautiful.

I beg to differ, accept I don't beg. Again ^ with the YOU people

It's more complex than you'd think. OFCOURSE, some black americans have hated themselves, and have tried to be accepted by white americans.

When ever people of any color talk of this issue they end up REgressing and concentrating on the fact that some blacks wanted to be white, or marry white, instead of being PROgressive and working on a solution. That film rasol posted was fine.

I'm talking about when they degrade themselves/us by talking about being black * as if * it were like being fat, retarded, ugly, mentally disabled or something. In doing so they equate = black with negative.
Negative stereotypes do not help.

Next, there still exists some sort of 'appearence caste-system' where light skin = good positve and dark skin or 'black' = negative. "NO I'M NOT I AIN'T DARK SKIN" "He got GOOD hair and LIGHT skin"

What complicates regurgitates things even more is when black americans and others hear the myth that black guys would rather date a white american girl than their own. Or when people hear the myth that black features on women are un-attractive. We (ie: afro americans) buy into it too much of the time and thinking it's true, a black woman may ask "Why is that". That's why I hate when people talk about this.
[ B ]
Also, they never focus on the fact that white women seem to LOVE black men. THEIR strategy is to deny this, and act as if black men are just PROMISCUOUS and HUNGRY FOR WHITE-WOMEN. They also focus on "black men were killed for dating white women" and never mention how VERY common it was for white slave owners in general to 'marry' or court their black slaves.
[ /B ]
quote:
Face the fact that black men suffer from slave mentality the most and they have abandon the black women because they are suckers and have no power.
 -
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bettyboo, you chronically whine about black women not being considered attractive, but when I, a white male, express an aesthetic preference for black women, you call me a "racist". What kind of psychiatric disorder is afflicting you?
Posts: 7157 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Embarrassed] That's why I suggest someone closing down this thread (preferably deleting it).

Because not only is it off-topic, but the host "Bettyboo" is either a black female with serious personal issues and needs professional help, OR she is not a black female at all but a pathetic person who likes to roleplay on a forum.

Either way, I suggest we put this person on ignore!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com