EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Banned trolls - using various alias...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Banned trolls - using various alias...
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
legolas writes: Nice try again
To the moderator, is this in fact the same discussant known as Mustafano, who is in turn the banned discussant known as Salsassin?

He uses the same knee-jerk buzz words when under duress, and the same method of never presenting evidence and repeating [usually dense] questions over and over.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legeonas
Member # 13231

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for legeonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the Moderators, why do you ban the Mustafino moniker but you don't ban the posters that constantly insult harass and cajole posters they disagree with ala Rasol Djehuti and Supercar. Why don't the moderators just admit their bias instead of pretending this is a neutral forum?
Posts: 88 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To the Moderators, why do you ban the Mustafino moniker
^ the above is and admission that this person is a banned troll.

Please ban legeonas and by IP address if need be.

Salsassin has been banned before, and from many websites because of his mentally unstable and disruptive behavior.

There is no need to argue with him, or explain.

He will just use that as and excuse for more insanity.

Just ban him please - thank you.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legeonas
Member # 13231

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for legeonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuses to not admit you can't debate with evidence. And I surf through proxy's so good luck banning my IP. I behave until as s holes like yourself break the rules with impunity.
Posts: 88 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com