EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT jewish slavery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT jewish slavery
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nice Vidadavida *sigh*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR73pu73USM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eblackplanet%2Ecom%2Fusers%2FGold%2DPygmonicus%2Fcanvas%2Fview%5Fcanvas%2Ehtml

Excellent youtube

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^Your point?

[Embarrassed] Seems to me like another Jew-bait or Jew-scape (blame the Jews) propaganda.

Many of us already know European Jews, specifically ones from Portugal were the ones who started the African slave business in the first place. That still didn't stop the countless European Christians who took over the entire business. Nor did it stop the Christian European nations from colonizing and conquering Africa.

Posts: 26327 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nice Vidadavida *sigh*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Djehuty you are becoming a troll...the post is listed as "off topic"
shew fly shew*

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spanish & Portuguese Jewry doesn't fall under the
umbrella of European Jewry. In fact the Jews from
Morocco to Manipur and Turkey to Ethiopia all in a
sense are labeled Sephardiym, a moniker rightfully
belonging to the Spanish & Portuguese Jews certain of
whom were black African from Roman empire days until
the very present.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nice Vidadavida *sigh*:
Djehuty you are becoming a troll...the post is listed as "off topic"
shew fly shew*

LOL How am I a troll, when I address the topic, make clear factual points, and do not attack you?

It seems to me what I said, struck a chord. [Wink]

Posts: 26327 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
the very present.

Very interesting. I always thought that the Sephardiym of Spain and Portugal looked more like your typical Palestinian Arab....
Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The majority of Spanish & Portuguese Jews look
like the majority of non-Jewish Spanish & Portuguese.

People of various phenotypes converged onto Iberia.
There's no one particular way to look Spanish & Portuguese.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
I am addressing the Jews and their slavery Djehuty thats all, not who is sephardim or whatever I could care less.
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
the very present.

How the hell are Spanish and Portugues Jews black? Or am I reading this correctly?
Inmybackgarden.
Member # 13388

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inmybackgarden.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MOST AUTHENTIC JEWS ARE STILL BLACK, JUST BLIND. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE FEW SEPHARDIM WHOSE FOREPARENTS INTERMARRIED WITH THE SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE.
http://www.authenticjews.com/

--------------------
Among the flower beds of waterlillys

Posts: 53 | From: Daffodill land entering Egypt | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
Man that's crap considering genetics have proven that Isreali(white/semetic whatever) have the cohenim gene there are no authentic black jews. I am sick of this black jew crap the jews that are black now are converts.
Mystery Solver
Member # 9033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Solver         Edit/Delete Post 
The Lemba have the so-called Cohen Modal Haplotype [which is actually a J lineage], and now...?
Posts: 1947 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
They descend from white jews so they wouldnt be authentic in the sense that they are "original"
Mystery Solver
Member # 9033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Solver         Edit/Delete Post 
^...and you know this from what bio-anthropological evidence, as it relates to the Lemba?

...and even if they do descend from 'white Jews', as you so-call them, how then are they supposedly stripped of "Jewish authenticity", even though they are "black", if the Cohen modal haplotype, as you put it, marks "Jewish authenticity"?

Posts: 1947 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Inmybackgarden.:
MOST AUTHENTIC JEWS ARE STILL BLACK, JUST BLIND. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE FEW SEPHARDIM WHOSE FOREPARENTS INTERMARRIED WITH THE SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE.

LOL, most of the people on that site are not even jews, more than half of the pics are of Hararis, Tuareg, Amhara and muslim upper Egyptians.
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inmybackgarden.
Member # 13388

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inmybackgarden.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
quote:
Originally posted by Inmybackgarden.:

LOL, most of the people on that site are not even jews, more than half of the pics are of Hararis, Tuareg, Amhara and muslim upper Egyptians.
People get things wrong from time to time.
Is there an attitude if a Jew was posting here .

Posts: 53 | From: Daffodill land entering Egypt | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inmybackgarden.
Member # 13388

Member Rated:
quote:
Man that's crap considering genetics have proven that Isreali(white/semetic whatever) have the cohenim gene there are no authentic black jews. I am sick of this black jew crap the jews that are black now are converts.

You really think so.Well i must be a mystery??
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Askenazi? have their roots in Germany/Eastern Europe and the Sephardim in the Iberian Peninsula and as a result their expulsion into the Arab World, where they once resided but they are slowly being kicked out, if not already!
The Lemba have the highest frequency of this Cohanim gene when compared to usurpers! and occupiers.

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
The Lemba don't consider Sepharadym or Ashkenazim
as usurpers. In fact, baLemba incline toward the
Ashkenazim as their "tutors" in Judaism even though
the Sepharade are the "blacks" of Judaism.

The only time the Arabs attempted to oust the Jews
the combined armies of several Arab nations were
utterly routed in Six Days, Jews had to beat them
in time to observe Sabbath.

Inmybackgarden.
Member # 13388

Member Rated:
quote:

Please dont address me as a 'Man' last time i looked i was a Woman ;)thankyou.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com