EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the complete flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by andymonk:
Is this the complete flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

What's so important about a geometric shape?
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geometric shapes are used in many cultures for spiritual and religious purposes. It is perhaps the earliest form of abstract symbolism used by modern man.
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look into the buckminsterfullerene molecule and thetetrahedral constant,then you will see the importance of the COMPLETE flower of life.
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Look into the buckminsterfullerene molecule and thetetrahedral constant,then you will see the importance of the COMPLETE flower of life.

I don't get what your point is.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL I think andy is one of those 'New Age spritualists' nuts or hippies (no offense). If one knows about basic physics, then there is nothing profoundly spiritual about it at all unless you are putting faith or a higher power into the equation.
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^LOL I think andy is one of those 'New Age spritualists' nuts or hippies (no offense). If one knows about basic physics, then there is nothing profoundly spiritual about it at all unless you are putting faith or a higher power into the equation.

Why does he have to be a nut?
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The original flower of life can be found on several pillars in"the osireon"at abydos.Do you have an opinion on how,who and why it was put there?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:

Why does he have to be a nut?

Did not mean anything offensive or insulting by this. (Sorry Andy if any taken) But I am weary of such type of people.
quote:

The original flower of life can be found on several pillars in"the osireon"at abydos.Do you have an opinion on how,who and why it was put there?

What do you mean by "flower of life"??
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "flower of life" is the universal name given to this symbol.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
But what symbol is that, exactly? Do you have a picture? Do you have any proof that such a symbol derives from some higher spiritual power, or is it just a common human thought pattern that occurs worldwide?
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
quote:
But what symbol is that, exactly? Do you have a picture? Do you have any proof that such a symbol derives from some higher spiritual power, or is it just a common human thought pattern that occurs worldwide?

The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower of life is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete FOL has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! You may get a headache and itchy eyes,that will quickly disappear. Its not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears :eek:X (Use the hand drawn flower) http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Complex geometric shapes based on circles and elipses.

What is so sacred about it?

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The original flower of life can be found on several pillars in "the Osirion" at Abydos. Do you have an opinion on how, who and why it was put there?

The oldest known example is in Egypt

-

-

Source and information here.

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ True enough but what does this have to do with what andy stated?

quote:

The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower of life is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete FOL has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! You may get a headache and itchy eyes,that will quickly disappear. Its not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears :eek:X (Use the hand drawn flower) http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

^ There need not be anything 'mystical' about it, geometric shapes are the oldest symbols used by humans.
Honi B
Member # 12991

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honi B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ok, I'm pretty good at "focusing" and what I see is a spiral(which seems to move=open the flower). So what is the meaning of the spiral and why does Paris have arrondesments in the shape of a spiral(I think there's 20) And why is that glass pyramid(geometric shape) in Paris at the Louvre Museum?
Posts: 67 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
quote:
^ Complex geometric shapes based on circles and elipses.

What is so sacred about it?

The COMPLETE FOL contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. The complete flower also contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life but the building blocks of creation its self. I think,this is what makes it sacred.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Ooohkaayy... [Roll Eyes]

Dude, whatever you say.

andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
quote:
Ooohkaayy... [Roll Eyes]

Dude, whatever you say.

I,m happy to be criticised,if the points are valid. Have you got an opinions on any of my theories? [Smile]
krishna
Member # 12633

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krishna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the completely natural flower of life check out the nile from space-which resembles a blue lotus http://veimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/680/Egypt.A2000060.0855.900x1175.jpg

--------------------
when you see a sacred cow..milk it for all it's worth

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

I,m happy to be criticised,if the points are valid. Have you got an opinions on any of my theories? [Smile]

LOL To be honest, I don't even know what your theories are. I am aleardy aware that humans have always used geometric shapes as spiritual symbols yet you offer nothing but your own personal spiritual beliefs in such.

quote:
Originally posted by krishna:

for the completely natural flower of life check out the nile from space-which resembles a blue lotus http://veimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/680/Egypt.A2000060.0855.900x1175.jpg

Krishna, if you are Hindu, I take it you are well aware of yantra symbols, some of which resembles other symbols.
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

LOL To be honest, I don't even know what your theories are. I am aleardy aware that humans have always used geometric shapes as spiritual symbols yet you offer nothing but your own personal spiritual beliefs in such.

quote:

Krishna, if you are Hindu, I take it you are well aware of yantra symbols, some of which resembles other symbols.

This might help [Smile] http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm
krishna
Member # 12633

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krishna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not hindoo, no voodoo, no christian , islam etc. jest meditation.
"yantra-power of the form-pattern which manifests the embodied deity...contains in itself in a controlled form the uncontrollable power of the deity. it limits the illimitable by giving it a form and its criss-cross lines channelize in a cognizable form of the deity..." Sri Chakra by s. shankaranarayana... also known as chakras
although i did practice tantum yoga last year and my teacher told me to act my rage. i had to give it up because i just couldn't get angry enuf and that just made me furious!!!
meanwhile back to sacred geometry.................

--------------------
when you see a sacred cow..milk it for all it's worth

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

No offense andy, but I like to deal with science here and not some off tangent esoteric spiritual stuff.
quote:

"yantra-power of the form-pattern which manifests the embodied deity...contains in itself in a controlled form the uncontrollable power of the deity. it limits the illimitable by giving it a form and its criss-cross lines channelize in a cognizable form of the deity..." Sri Chakra by s. shankaranarayana... also known as chakras
although i did practice tantum yoga last year and my teacher told me to act my rage. i had to give it up because i just couldn't get angry enuf and that just made me furious!!!

Very strange, yet interesting.
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nice Vidadavida *sigh*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

No offense andy, but I like to deal with science here and not some off tangent esoteric spiritual stuff.
quote:

Very strange, yet interesting.

But yet you believe in Jesus Christ and Jehovah?!?!

There is nothing more fake or ridiculous as that. Come on Djehuty give the guy a chance to explain himself. Be cool [Cool]

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL First off, Jesus was a historical person or at least the stories we have are based on some historical personage. Also whatever my personal beliefs are about him or God I do not espouse on this board.

I have given the guy plenty of chances, but I don't see anything factual at all about his claims. Again, geometry was a common usage of ancient cultures.

We have given YOU enough chances also for your silly arguments, but you have continued to offer nothing.

andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
The incomplete fol is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original incomplete fol is found on several pillars within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt. The osireion(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archaeologists can or wont give a date for the flower. Neither will they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions? I believe the flower has been delibarately ignored so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden. [Frown] http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_fletcher/osireion.html

http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm

andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

In many ancient cultures,the flower of life is known as the creation mandala.
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights.
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
quote:
^ LOL First off, Jesus was a historical person or at least the stories we have are based on some historical personage. Also whatever my personal beliefs are about him or God I do not espouse on this board.

I have given the guy plenty of chances, but I don't see anything factual at all about his claims. Again, geometry was a common usage of ancient cultures.

We have given YOU enough chances also for your silly arguments, but you have continued to offer nothing.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
[Roll Eyes]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ [Confused] I didn't mean to "condemn" you if that is what you think, andy. I am just confused by what you said or mean. You still have not explained to me the relevance of the geometric shape other than than that it was used by different cultures. Obviously the shape is based on a simple understanding of geometric patterns.
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
This may be of interest.... http://www.near-death.com/geometry.html [Smile]
Player 13
Member # 7037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Player 13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Differential geometry is probably the most advanced geometry. Differential geometry was also used in Einstein's general relativity which models gravity as the curvature of space-time. There is also algebraic geometry and noncommutative geometry which is increasingly used in modern particle physics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_geometry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noncommutative_geometry

Posts: 118 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
You may be interested to know,someones taken notice. [Smile] http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_sage1.htm http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Complete_Flower_of_Life.html
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9193360585636707299&q=Nassim+Haramein&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1 [Embarrassed]
andymonk
Member # 13489

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe i have discovered the earths grid,which is based on the complete flower of life. If you look at the attached image,you will see a map of the island of sandy,which is a part of the orkney islands. I believe this island is one of the starting points of the worlds grid. As you can see at the NE of the island,there just happens to be a light house positioned on a place called start point. If you would like to draw the grid? First you will require an ordnance survey map(scale 1;25000). Second...... draw a circle with a radius of 2.575miles(5000megalithic yards). Thirdly.....position this circle so the arc runs from start point along scuthvie bay to tofts ness. 4....where the arc cuts through start point,place the point of the compass and draw another circle,creating a vesica piscis. 5.... continue to draw the flower of life. The flower will spiral out,running through all ancient sites,standing stones,cathedrals,churches etc. You will see as you go along,all ancient sites lie at the centre of six points. I look forward to your feedback.x http://homepages.compuserve.de/WFKSchlick/OrkneyundShetland/Orkney/miniSANDY.jpg

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com