EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » New To Forum !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New To Forum !
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, ( group). I have been reading posts of this forum (Egyptsearch) for over a year,& I decided it was hi time that I join. I have to say, the collective knowledge of the forum is "Breathtaking"! I have been in love with Africa+Egypt+ Kush ever since, I saw the film "The Egyptian," in 1954. Being a part of "The Civil Rights Generation", I pretty much had to seek out the truth about Africa & Egypt on my on. For one, I sure as hell, was not going to come by the "Truth," in the public schools of the day.

Reading biased Egyptologist, back in the day, was very frustrating, for I knew I was being lied to, even when I was still in my preteens when i first saw, "The Egyptian," with White actors. I had an intuitive hunch that said, to me, that something was real "wrong here", & that was at age nine!

It would be, finding the writings of the great Cheikh Anta Diop, that pointed me in the right direction,& as the saying go's, the rest was HISTORY !

So with that, i will close, & hope to be a part of this stellar forum, called, Egyptsearch, Nebsen.

Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horus_Den_1
Member # 12222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horus_Den_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay!
Posts: 107 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horus, who is the moderator in this forum? I'm just curious.
Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to da forum!

quote:
Horus, who is the moderator in this forum? I'm just curious.
Horus_Den_1 is to my knowledge, until the replacement artists are put in.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum. Although it seems that we are kind of in a rut right now with all the 'race' threads.
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com