EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » New term: CAPSA ... What's your opinion?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New term: CAPSA ... What's your opinion?
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three New words: I: CAPSA - a pre-Western phase term I think there is schizphrenia in the terming of an ancient peoples who spread in a geotemporal fashion: First in Africa (phase I: Africans - see footnote) And from there to the Mediterranean and Middle East (Asia, Near East) as Canaanites, Semites, Phoenicians, Anatolians (pre-Western Anatolians according to Mellart were Africans from two origins: the Steppes and Africa). This confusion and schizophrenia can be resovlved and harmonized in a single new term: CAPSA The make-up of the Term:

Canaanite: C
Africans: A
Phoenicians: p
Semites: S
Asians: A

CAPSA

CAPSAMOC, Phase 2:

Moors: MO
Celts: C

CAPSAMOCHAL, Phase 3:

Halstaat: HA
La Tene: L

NOTE: These terms don't apply to peoples once interaction began with any particular people with whites. So, using Semites here applies to the people before whites came. Celts applies to the people before whites from the Steppes entered their ranks. Moors applies to the people before white Steppe populations entered their ranks.

Civilization all started in Africa. Africa means Greater Africa. Consider, for instance, that it was not until the 18th century that most African and European nations were named as whites fought for land and natural resources and the naming of lands staked-out their economic, politcal territory. There were almost no nations before then. Not until the 20th century that Southeast Asian nations, Hungary, Romania, Yugoslavia, Serbia, etc, became single countries the farther back you go, the more united cultures were and Greater Africa extended through lands where CAPSA were found.

Bible scholars will be jolly happy to acknowledge that Africa is the source. Don't we have some bible scholars here at EF?

The heart of the ancient world in Africa and Mesopotamia - all the renowned cities - are accounted for as African in the Bible and speaks to the unity of the people as one large extended family who engineered the civilization that grew into the world we live:

NOAH’S GENERATIONS, GENESIS 10:
THE SONS OF HAM AND THE BIRTH OF NIMROD

6: And the sons of Ham: Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
7: And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechas. And the son of Radmah; Sheba and Dedan.
8. And Cush begat Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9. He was a mighty hunter before the lord; wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod, the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10. And the beginning of his Kingdom was Babel, and Erech, in the Land of Shinar.
11. Out of that land went forth Assur, and builded Ninevah, and the city of Rehoboth, and Calah.

FOOTNOTE: We suggest that a population within this subclade of the African YAP M145/M203/PN2 cluster expanded into the southern and eastern Mediterranean at the end of the Pleistocene. These lineages then would have been then from the Middle East into southern Europe (and to an extent northern India and Pakistan) by farmers during the Neolithic expansion…” P. A. Underhill, C. Passarino, A. Lin, P. Shen, M. Mirazon, Lahr, R. A. Foley, P. J. Oefner, L. L. Cavalli-Sforza, The Phylogeography of Y chromosome binary haplotypes and the origin of modern populations, Ann Hum Genet 65, pp. 43 – 62, 2001.

Marc Washington

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This makes no sense.

Africans is a geographic term as are Asians.

While Semites is a linguistic term that includes the ethnic groups of Phoenicians and Canaanites who lived in Asia so are Asians, but the Semitic language is African in origin.

So what you have is a big confusing mess.

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the faces, the Capsamo images, people, their gods:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-700-00-05.html

Regarding the oneness of the Capsa, here is some history all know on the unity of the race. Interesting is that Europa, the Phoenician / Canaanite goddess, is the eponym for Europe. From Africans comes the name of the European continent. Canaan, descendent of Ham and African again, is the father of Europa and son of Poseidon. But, with the extensive history covering the coasts from Anatolia through North Africa and Southern Europe, that's all the more reason a harmonized terms like Capsa, Capsamo, and Capsamohal make sense.

The Phoenicians

Canaanites
The recorded history shows a group of coastal cities and heavily forested mountains inhabited by a Semitic people, the Canaanites, around 4000 BC. These early inhabitants referred to themselves according to their city of origin, and called their nation Canaan. They lived in the narrow East-Mediterranean coast and the parallel strip mountains of Lebanon. Around 2800 BC Canaanites traded cedar timber, olive oil and wine from Byblos for metals and ivory from Egypt.

Phoenicians/Canaanites

The Canaanites who inhabited that area were called Phoenicians by the Greeks (from the Greek word phoinos, meaning ‘red’) in a reference to the unique purple dye the Phoenicians produced from murex seashells. The Phoenicians mastered the art of navigation and dominated the Mediterranean Sea trade for around 500 years. They excelled in producing textiles, carving ivory, working with metal and glass. The Phoenicians built several local cities East Mediterranean among which: Byblos, Tyre, Sidon, Berytus (Beirut), Tripoli, Arvad Island-City, Baalbek and Caesarea.

They established trade routes to Europe and Western Asia. Phoenician ships circumnavigated Africa a thousand years before those of the Portuguese. They founded colonies wherever they went in North and South Mediterranean; in Cyprus, Rhodes, Crete, Malta, Sicily, Sardinia, Marseilles, Cadiz, and Carthage around the first Millennium B.C.

http://www.thevesselofgod.com/seabull.html

With the seafaring Moors in many of the above countries, it stands to reason again that they are an African people both descendent to the Capsa and ancestral to the Capsamohal. If you could use this terminology, I’d appreciate it as a way to communicate more clearly the extent to which European and other modern civilizations is being carried on the shoulders of African peoples.

Thanks in advance,

Marc W

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
I'd like to add, too, that while the Capsa terms are not explicitly inclusive of North Africa that in prehistory, African and Sumerian civilizations, and later, African and Semitic civilizations in Greater Africa (i.e. Asia) shared the Bes figure who was the first anthropomorphic form of a god and laid the foundation for the Judeo-Christian god. But, I am not telling you things you don't know, so, sorry. Here's the background to the Capsa people and what would become the civilizations of the world today.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16-500-20.html

Caoi

--------------------

Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell are you talking about, man?

--------------------
"Oh the sons of Ethiopia; observe with care; the country called Ethiopia is, first, your mother; second, your throne; third, your wife; fourth, your child; fifth, your grave." - Ras Alula Aba Nega.

Posts: 1024 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol - Djehuti said it best

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc Washington ..I am..Confused when I read some of your post. can you explain some things to me?
Posts: 229 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Dont! His posts are always confusing because they MAKE NO SENSE!

Marc is a foolish person with ridiculous notions. Which is why I suggest you ignore all of his threads.

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Capsa gives the opportunity to see the unity of history that a document as old as Genesis 10 speaks to. Like an ostrich, hiding its head, this apect of recorded history whites have desperately and shamelessly tried to ignore.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-16-800-00-12.html

This unity of history and its African makers is clear and succintly captured in Capsa, Capsamoh, and Capsamochal. More to come.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
More imposterial art and efforts to hide great African historical figures under pictures touched-up to hide the Africaness and give a whitened appearance:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/500_mesopotamia/02-16-500-00-04.html

And, Capsa (Africans) as the Phoenicians, we were the ones who enabled the writing that marks what historians have demarked as the boundary line between history and prehistory.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
And I would like to remind that while mature whites accept the facts of history, there are those who do not. Those I am speaking of are individuals who claim that whites have always been in Europe (Where. Spain? Nordic countries? Central Europe? The Netherlands? Finland? Italy? the British Isles? Let's be specific).

Here is a video another brother introduced at EF I would like to dedicate to all who hold on to such illusions. Please hold your seat for the last scene as it is a spirit-lifter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fxlOxU2msU

This thread is about Capsa people and I will be speaking more to the subject of Capsa.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
[Yom writes]

[Marc writes] Please be specific.

[Willing Thinker writes] lol - Djehuti said it best

[Marc writes] What did he say best and please include the specific point you feel captures it. Thanks.

[Nefar writes] Marc Washington ..I am..Confused when I read some of your post. can you explain some things to me?

[Marc writes] Explain what, exactly? Thanks.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Yom. Willing Thinker. Nefar. Please get back to me with something specific. I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.

Marc

--------------------

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Those I am speaking of are individuals who claim that whites have always been in Europe (Where. Spain? Nordic countries? Central Europe? The Netherlands? Finland? Italy? the British Isles? Let's be specific).
No one here claims that whites have always lived in Europe, as if white Europeans were walking alongside Iguanodon and Baryonyx. Rather, we hold that the first anatomically modern humans to colonize Europe thirty thousand years ago were indeed the ancestors of modern white Europeans. There is no evidence that white Europeans' ancestors arrived any later and exterminated a black "African" population already living there.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7071 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ T-rex, do not respond to Marc's threads any further. This grown old man acts like a child crying out for attention. When people stopped responding to his threads, he then began spamming more pictures and talking more nonsense desperate for a reply.

Of course there are reasons why people stopped replying, among them being that he makes no sense.

Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not just that he doesn't make sense, also that he doesn't listen or debate. I asked him once how could these barbarian people from central asia kill all these blacks from china and japan to Iran and iraq further to scandinavia and spain, considering they were more sophisticated? And he never replied, he just continued spamming more pics of African basques and whatnot.
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Concerning the Capsa people, from a biblical perspective, descendent from biblical Ham, there is the following archeological evidence showing movement from Africa to Asia Minor and Europe.

-

This additional evidence is yet more foundation supporting the workability of the Capsa concept to account for the spread of the African peoples civilization is identified with that was a magnet for those from the Steppes.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
I'd like to get back to this:

[Yom writes]

[Marc writes] Please be specific.

[Willing Thinker writes] lol - Djehuti said it best

[Marc writes] What did he say best and please include the specific point you feel captures it. Thanks.

[Nefar writes] Marc Washington ..I am..Confused when I read some of your post. can you explain some things to me?

[Marc writes] Explain what, exactly? Thanks.

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:

Not just that he doesn't make sense, also that he doesn't listen or debate. I asked him once how could these barbarian people from central asia kill all these blacks from china and japan to Iran and iraq further to scandinavia and spain, considering they were more sophisticated? And he never replied, he just continued spamming more pics of African basques and whatnot.

Which is all the more reason to ignore the guy.
Lord of the Nile
Member # 10305

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of the Nile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

QUOTE]Which is all the more reason to ignore the guy. [/QB]

Then why not shut and get the hell out of this discussion tread whimp??? You are one sad disgusting troll. Counter the mans argument or get lost. We are tried of your hate mongering and lack of respect for your superiors (which trait I suspect reflects something in your family background). Answer the man or leave him alone boy. Put up or shut up!!!

The Lord

Posts: 83 | From: Quebec, Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ [Embarrassed] There is no point in countering an argument that has been refuted dozens of times before only for that argument to resurface again!

THAT my confused dim-witted friend, is the mark of a troll.

Lord of the Nile
Member # 10305

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of the Nile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There is no point in countering an argument that has been refuted dozens of times before only for that argument to resurface again!

Fine. Then get the hell outta here since you have nothing more to say. Dunce!

The Lord

Posts: 83 | From: Quebec, Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Fine. But before I do, Kemson asks for official archaeological records or documents recording the various works of Greek art that I presented. So again, for the 2nd time I present this website: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/art&arch.html

If he has any questions regarding the excavation records he can ask the Greek archaeologists there.

But if he thinks they are white racists liars, then that's his problem.

Lord of the Nile
Member # 10305

Rate Member
Jehute

When I study the pictures they appear to be Africans confirming Marc's pet theories and disconfirming your dismissal of his premise.

Anyway, thanks for the posts and the pictures. They bring things into better relief.

Your Buddy

The Lord :-))

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
 -

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/StoneAgeBurials.Skulls/05-08-10.html

Well. This is a subject many are captivated by so, let's do it! Capsa, the story of a noble people; proud Children of renowned Ham; the architects of modern civilization. Great Africans of towering stature. Pioneers of the path humankind has followed after. Their story is intertwined with ancient histories long pre-dating oldest human memories with roots deep in the Neolithic. By Capsa, we trace the movement of the Great Children of Ham from North Africa into the lands of Mesopotamia where they were called, variously, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Semites. But, these names are even the shadow of those predating even Capsa living in the same lands, living in the same manners.

Burials, for instance: pottery burials are found in Neolithic Sudan [A:1-3], Neolithic Mesopotamia [B: 4, 5]. As pottery burials are a thing that was found in a well-defined period of time and not before or after; and as they were accompanied by a constellation of what can be called artefacts in a kultural toolkit, this but exemplies the fact that they were a single African people that we can all rejoice in.

The above is the first in a series dealing with Capsa. You are no doubt asking how it was that the population from which came and was Capsa could become so widespread in many quarters of the world. We'll get to that too.

Can I get a "Amen." It'da make ya feel good.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Dear LN. So sorry to have followed your posts with mine which was bombastic but directed specifically at the irritant. I was working on upgrading the grave pottery web page I posted having started on it before you wrote and I finished after you wrote not realizing you'd commented. If I had, I wouldn't have been so flippant as the appearance was that it was directed to all who had commented in this thread and it wasn't written with any knowledge of you having participated.

Sorry again,

Marc

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
 -

Picture and quote from: PETER M.M.G. AKKERMANS & GLENN M. SCHWARTZ 2003 The archaeology of Syria: from complex hunter-gatherers to early urban societies (ca. 16,000-300BC) Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

The need for Capsa: The above book, in my view, on two counts shows the need for a harmonized terminology to show how the schizophrenia of expressions (Canaanite, African, Phoenician, Semite, Asian - but yet more terms still as in Mesopotamian periphery) used to discuss a single people needs the single term I coined as “Capsa.”

The genetic evidence shows Late Pleistocene movment from North Africa into the Levant and as far away as India and Europe – so, the radiation of a single people seconded in Genesis 10 describing a phenonema as the descendents of Ham establishing civilizations throughout the ancient world from Africa through Mesopotamia.

Alluding to the African oneness of the prehistoric world in “Greater” Africa (Africa and surrounding lands before they were named in recent times) the picture itself is of Africans. Second, they show the confusion of terms. How are these people to be called? In the yellow block, it asks, as 1) an extension of the Levantine corridor? 2) A series of Greek colonies? 3) A Roman Province?

The term Capsa embodies all these yet more of the multiplicity of terms used to denote a single people before the entry of the white population from the Steppes into their midst at any given stage and location.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Just added Charlemagne to the first web page on the first page of this thread above. The earliest images of Charlemagne were African. My wife teaches Medieval Art History and I found in her book a picture of Charlemagne on a flag or something from the 11th century. Check it out. He's truly African. He established Christianity in Europe the Germanic people not having religion when they entered. A black Christ and an African Emperor, first emperor of the Holy Roman Empire gave all forms of religion to whites that they practice now today. And, those people find unity in the term Capsamochal.

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This makes no sense.

Africans is a geographic term as are Asians.

While Semites is a linguistic term that includes the ethnic groups of Phoenicians and Canaanites who lived in Asia so are Asians, but also includes Semitic speaking Ethiopians who were Africans.The Semitic language ultimately originated in Africa anyway.

So what you have is a big confusing mess.

This should be the end of this nonsense. [Embarrassed]
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just added Charlemagne to the first web page.
No one cares.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LMAO [Big Grin] This guy is truly not sane.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

...My wife teaches Medieval Art History...

[Eek!] [Eek!] You mean you're married?! And she is a teacher?! I can't help but wonder and at the same time fear what kind of person she is. Does she know you play make believe history with photo-shop all day? LOL

quote:
and I found in her book a picture of Charlemagne on a flag or something from the 11th century. Check it out. He's truly African.
Sure. So Queen Victoria.

quote:
He established Christianity in Europe the Germanic people not having religion when they entered.
So the Germanic people had no religion at all? Then what do you call Germanic mythology?? Your claims of whites Europeans not having any religion of their own strikingly sounds like the white imperialists who said black Africans were "a Godless people".

By the way, I guess you didn't know Charlemagne was not only king but a member of the Franks-- a Germanic tribe! LOL

quote:
A black Christ and an African Emperor, first emperor of the Holy Roman Empire gave all forms of religion to whites that they practice now today. And, those people find unity in the term Capsamochal.
So Charlemagne was not only a black African but Christ himself as well as Roman emperor! Yes, "Capsamochal"! Wow. ROTFL [Big Grin]
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Whites are new to Europe and Africans under the Capsommochal peoples defines the history of modern civilization from today to its outset in ancient African and Near Eastern times.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-500-00-07.html

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com