EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Slaves brought to America Hebrews? OT (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Slaves brought to America Hebrews? OT
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I don't know what you mean by the Egyptians not looking like black Africans. Are you saying there are no Africans with that complexion and with those features?

I was being sarcastic. Kemson dismissed the non-black Hebrews in that reconstruction as Europeans trying to hide an African phenotype, even though they failed to erase the African appearance of the Egyptians.
Posts: 7087 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Why is it so hard for Euros like you to accept
the fact that the basis of your own religious
morality that raised you up out of the worship
of Tiwaz, Wotan, Tor, Freyr, Freia, Frigga --
all whom your people so lovingly retained in
the names of the days of the week -- alongside
a bloody Valhalla eternal battlefield & beerhall
heaven as the best of afterlifes

Actually the Hebrews could be even more violent than the Germanic peoples, if Biblical scripture can be trusted. Have you actually read the Old Testament? There is no shortage of incidents where the Hebrews or their divine benefactor commit genocide against other desert tribes. Now I don't know much about pagan Germanic history, but I understand that they were usually raiders rather than exterminators of entire populations (and, of course, it's likely that Roman sources exaggerated their brutality to justify their subjugation, much as the British and Americans emphasized the "savagery" of their African and Native American victims).

Besides, would the world really be worse off if white Europeans did not have Christians forcing their religion onto us? None of the indigenous religions of Europe (Celtic, Germanic, Greco-Italic, etc.) compelled their followers to force them upon other populations like the Abrahamic faiths. On the other hand, if it weren't for Jews, Christians and Muslims believing they had a divine mission to "civilize" (read "ransack and exploit") the world, Africa would still be rich, and Native Americans would not be a minority in their own homeland.

Now who are the real barbarians?

Posts: 7087 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Osiriun's comment about north Indians, I hope you realize that not only did the first (pre-Roman period) Greeks describe them as black (Aethiope) but black peoples still exist to this day in the north Indian and Pakistani region.

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:

If Any7thing the ancient Hebrews were a mixed people of Migrating Northeast africans (probably horn or Egypt) and indigenous population of Anatolia/Levant.

The E3b haplogroup has been observed in all Jewish groups world wide. It is considered to be the 2nd most prevelent haplogroup amoung the Jewish population.

According to one major paper,

E-M35 is considered to be the second highest, next to J, for "Founding Jewish Lineages" in Europe.

It is found in moderate amounts in all Jewish populations, from Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Kurdish, Yemen, Samaritan and even among Djerba Jewish groups.

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/JewishE3bProject/

Also the ancient hebrews would have been similar in phenotype to the palestinians not like these plastic Jews (majority today) who parade their "jewishness" like there is no tomorrow, and are mainly derived of German, polish and other east european ancestry who occupied this religion during the "middle ages".

^ Yeah. I believe Yonis hit it right on target with this post. [Cool]
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:

Actually the Hebrews could be even more violent than the Germanic peoples, if Biblical scripture can be trusted. Have you actually read the Old Testament? There is no shortage of incidents where the Hebrews or their divine benefactor commit genocide against other desert tribes. Now I don't know much about pagan Germanic history, but I understand that they were usually raiders rather than exterminators of entire populations (and, of course, it's likely that Roman sources exaggerated their brutality to justify their subjugation, much as the British and Americans emphasized the "savagery" of their African and Native American victims).

Just to point out, but has anyone noticed that Arab tribal behavior and especially that of the Jihadists bears a striking resemblance to early Hebrews-- with regards to religious fanatism etc.?

quote:
Besides, would the world really be worse off if white Europeans did not have Christians forcing their religion onto us? None of the indigenous religions of Europe (Celtic, Germanic, Greco-Italic, etc.) compelled their followers to force them upon other populations like the Abrahamic faiths. On the other hand, if it weren't for Jews, Christians and Muslims believing they had a divine mission to "civilize" (read "ransack and exploit") the world, Africa would still be rich, and Native Americans would not be a minority in their own homeland.

Uh.. That's another whole nother issue I don't feel like getting into at the moment. But I will say that ironically if it wasn't for Christianity, we wouldn't be celebrating all of these European pagan holidays disguised as Christian ones like Christmas, Easter, and Halloween! LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real barbarians are the Europeans to the north
of the Alps. Every fool, save one, knows that. Now
go drink a beer and get in a brawl and make pretend
you're in your white man's indigenous heaven Valhalla.
That's what you call a religion? No wonder you all gave
it up so easily -- to the woe of Africa, Asia, and the
Americas.

Meanwhile, much to your lamented chagrin, the
Children of Israel remain self-desribed as blacks
not tawny the way you wish they were in your
fantasy (possibly induced from some concussion
received in some earthly Valhalla (Honky Tonk).

quote:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!
That was a bit harsh and uncalled for don't you think?

I remember you threatening to leave this place because some poster commented on jews in a fashion you didn't like and you demanded the moderaters to do something or else, but apparently you see nothing wrong when it's you talking in a negative way about others ancestry as you just did above, talk about double standards.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is that a request for me to prime the cannon your way?

In the meantime please list via direct quote what you find me
"talking in a negative way about others ancestry."

I will then see if its a verifiable fact or a pejorative barb.

Besides, my half-Euro al~Takruri bastards will tell you
I love their mommies' Honky Tonk Badonkadonk (well
at least for the night they were conceived).

And mind you I defended that boy many a time in the past
only to have him s h i t on my head the first opportunity he had.

Also if you archive search carefully or really monitor my posts so
eagle eyed, you read me complimenting Euros when deserved.

You on the otherhand ...

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
I agree with Yonis that you were wrong for saying that, but then again you are also right for your reasons but...

quote:
Besides, my half-Euro al~Takruri bastards will tell you I love their mommies' Honky Tonk Badonkadonk (well at least for the night they were conceived).
[Eek!] [Eek!] LMAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I don't know what to say about this, except I hope this is just a joke, or else that child-support must be also partly to blame for your mood! LOL

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
The real barbarians are the Europeans to the north
of the Alps. Every fool, save one, knows that. Now
go drink a beer and get in a brawl and make pretend
That's what you call a religion? No wonder you all gave
it up so easily -- to the woe of Africa, Asia, and the
Americas.

Children of Israel remain self-desribed as blacks

quote:

Notice how you didn't answer the other points in my post. And don't you dare say the h-word, it's just like the n-word.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Who cares who you agree with? What are you?
My personal Jiminey Cricket or some s h i t ?

Anyway ...

Their mommis are so glad to have an al~Takruri
bastard (well it's really the al~Takruri technique
for engendering lovable little bastards) that they
pay me whenever I come around for a visit.

There was a little trouble with Grimmel, the Barbarian
girl, though. She wanted me to take up the scatter gun and
shoot them down one by one. I dunno, she said they
kept mouthing off about belonging to the superior race. Go figure.

quote:
quote:
Besides, my half-Euro al~Takruri bastards will tell you I love their mommies' Honky Tonk Badonkadonk (well at least for the night they were conceived).
[Eek!] [Eek!] LMAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I don't know what to say about this, except I hope this is just a joke, or else that child-support must be also partly to blame for your mood! LOL

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Don't act the damned fool boy.

Honky tonk ain't no pejorative.
You never heard the Rolling Stones
song Honky Tonk Women or that tune
by Trace Adkins the number one
admirer of the cute little asses
on indigenous hormone free white girls?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdmJwH-IdU

And as far as Hunky goes all my
Hungarian crew call each other
that all the damn day long.

As pejorative Honky don't mean much
unless you one of those white boys
riding around the black hood honking
your car's horn at every black girl
you see because you want one for a
girlfriend or a friendly tie on. Is
that you?

quote:
quote:
Now
go drink a beer and get into a brawl and make pretend

Children of Israel remain self-described as blacks

... don't you dare say the h-word, ...

osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osiriun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - he really is a Black Jew.

Sorry but a Black Jew is an Arab by definition.

;-)

Posts: 154 | From: Seattle Washington | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osiriun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides, if Abraham and Sarah were both Black why would he be so worried about his Wife Sarah and taking her to Egypt - perhaps the Egyptians had a thing for light skin women? At least that's my take on it. Besides, every depiction I have seen of Asiatics in Egypt clearly shows them tawny sheep herding types.

Hebrew + African = Arab

Posts: 154 | From: Seattle Washington | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
E3b found in Jews. Yeah, so. We were in Egypt for quite sometime and we did mix with them and the Canaanites. I am sure Jesus had E3b as well considering his heritage. It is not at all irregular to think that Jews are part Black. However, how does one conclude that Abraham a Chaldean from Ur was Black? How does one jump to that conclusion?
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
But unfortunately Osiriun is really not a Jew.

Just so everyone should know there's only one population
set of self-named Black Jews. They were the first Jews to
settle in India at Cochin.

Sarah was neither black skinned nor dark.

Jews stem from Y*huda son of Ya`aqob son of Yisshaq son
of Abraham husband to Sarah.

As easily seen a lot happened between Imma Sarah and
her greatgrandson Y*huda the first Jew -- not to mention
his children and the whole host of the Tribe of Y*huda,
the later Kingdom of Y*huda, the state of Judea, and
the Jews after the dispersion.

None of this bears on either the only authentic ancient
portraits of Y*hudiym (citizens of the Kingdom of Judah) or upon
Ribbi Eli`ezer's record of Shem's colour -- sh*hhora w*na'awa.

Can you translate sh*hhora w*na'awa?
Can you read the Pirqe de Ribbi Eli`ezer?
Do you even know what that work is?

As for the only authentic portraiture of Jews, it can
be found in the archive I tire of reposting them season
after season.

osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
Jews did not exist during AE times. Israelites - maybe but not Jews. Hebrew would be the correct term you are after.

Again Hebrew is a Nomadic Semite of Summerian origins.

Black as you are likely to be is not Semite but Kushitic.

Semite + Kushite = Ishmaelite.

;-)

Here's how I see it. Jew is a person that the Germans would have thrown into the concentration camps during World War II. Being that my grandfather escaped such persecution by fleeing to England I think I have the right to claim such heritage.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Uh oh. It has begun! [Big Grin]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
By the way...
quote:

quote:
don't you dare say the h-word, ...

Don't act the damned fool boy.

Honky tonk ain't no pejorative.
You never heard the Rolling Stones
song Honky Tonk Women or that tune
by Trace Adkins the number one
admirer of the cute little asses
on indigenous hormone free white girls?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdmJwH-IdU

And as far as Hunky goes all my
Hungarian crew call each other
that all the damn day long.

As pejorative Honky don't mean much
unless you one of those white boys
riding around the black hood honking
your car's horn at every black girl
you see because you want one for a
girlfriend or a friendly tie on. Is
that you?

T-rex, Takruri is correct. He didn't say Honky but 'Honky Tonk' which was a word invented/popularized by the Rolling Stones. Also the racial epithet 'honky' as popularized by blacks in the late 60s and early 70s does come from the expression of white males honking their car horns trying to pick up black girls. Although like all racial epithets, it's still wrong you cannot compare the etymology let alone history of the word 'honky' with n**ger! The latter word basically and essentially means black and but carried every negative and racist notions and ideas whites had for blacks and was used for centuries.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
"Shem was especially blessed black and beautiful"
Pirqe de Ribbi Eli`ezer 28a

quote:
Originally posted by osiriun:

Black as you are likely to be is not Semite but Kushitic.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
As we all know myopia isn't 20/20.
Hence the way you see it is a disease.
Hitler made you a Jew?
So there were no Jews before Hitler?

Anyway, view Josef Nassy interned at Tittmoning.

-

He's a direct descendent of the
illustrious Joseph de David Nassy
parnas of the Spanish&Portuguese
colourlingen Jews of 18th century
Surinam.

You, whoever you really are, are
no Jew at all. You lack pedigree.
Grandfather does not make for a
Jew and neither do you.

Ah, where do all these wannabe
people come from? Can't they
just be who they are instead
rustling into other's identities.

What's that you say? No self-esteem.
O I C

quote:

Here's how I see it. Jew is a person that the Germans would have thrown into the concentration camps during World War II. Being that my grandfather escaped such persecution by fleeing to England I think I have the right to claim such heritage.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
No way DJ.

He'd get a free high quality education out of it.
But for me, what'd I get from it? He's got nothing
absolutely no thing at all in the very least to
offer me. I ain't stupid enough to enter into an
uneven exchange weighted against me. Besides,
what fun is it to watch a panther pitted against
a peacock?

quote:
^ Uh oh. It has begun! [Big Grin]

osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
I can trace my ancestry back to the 13th century.

How far can you go? I really don't like to be rude but if you insist.

Besides as far as Black Jews, I have that on my father's side as well. Fallasha!

Either side, I have actuall ancestry rather than fantasy!

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
You partial Beta Israel?
Hahahahahaha
Why that's the greatest fantasy of all!
You have no pedigree.
You are not a Jew.

You're really funny.
Tell us some more jokes.
You got no Jew but
you do got jokes.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
quote:
You partial Beta Israel?
Hahahahahaha
Why that's the greatest fantasy of all!
You have no pedigree.
You are not a Jew.

You're really funny.
Tell us some more jokes.
You got no Jew but
you do got jokes.

Enough, I have a history and you have nothing but a hope for a shadowy connection.

I would rather learn more about my great grandfathers heritage than spend time discussing nonesense. Do you happen to know if there has been any breakthroughs on Mereotic script?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well start making sense
and stop claiming to be
what you obviously are not.

But it is true that you
have a history. You have
a history of posting
nonsense on this forum.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Perhaps it would help to ask who is more knowledgeable on ancient Hebrew script, and whoever is cite verification of said claims.

By the way, can Takruri or someone explain to me what sh*hhora w*na'awa and Pirqe de Ribbi Eli`ezer are as it pertains to Jewish script??

osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
quote:
Well start making sense
and stop claiming to be

But it is true that you
have a history. You have
a history of posting
nonsense on this forum.

The Iglehart family goes way back. But it is rather meaningless isn't it unless you are a practicing and culturally a Jew like yourself. I don't claim to be a Jew like yourself if that is indeed how you see yourself. I don't know any Hebrew or even know about Jewish culture. My family are Christian Jews on both sides and I know nothing of Jewish traditions.

What interested me about this site was the reference to the Natufians having Negroid features. If the Biblical account of creation is true then we should have Africans actually migrating out of the Levant into Africa rather than the way we have been taught by the evolutionists. It is intriguing to find that some of the first known cities have people with African features. This reminds me of Sumerian artificats that also shows African looking people. Imagine that - we are all from a location in West Asia and that all of the scientific data that we take for granted suggesting we actually originated in Africa is flawed. I am not convinced of that and I reallize almost all of you believe in the out of Africa theory. I too believe primarily in that theory but I am starting to question it based on foundings that seem to point to a different point of origin.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is up with this Jewish b/s? Can someone talk about the origins of Yisra`el. We know that Europeans who claim to be descendants Ya'qub is not of that line but that they started in the 13th century which is where osiriun actually traces his history too.

Al-Takruri is very knowledgeable on Jewish scriptures and it is obvious that he is fluent in the language of the Jewish/Yiddish people ... but what about the original origins of the original people.

We also know that the Western Sahel cover Senegal-Gambia, Mali ... etc ... which is western Africa. My question to you Al-Takruri is how did your people and heritage reach over to West Africa if the Yisra`elites were from East Africa (i.e. so-called Middle East)?

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. don't mean to offend the Jewish religion but I've always been curious as to why the Jewish (Y`ahuda)has been made the Head religion of the Yisra`elites when Efrayim took the inheritance from R`uben.

It was the customs of the Yisra`elites to give the inheritance to the first born son but that inheritance was taken from R`uben and given to Efrayim. Its seems that if a religion was to be created from one of the children then it would have been Efrayim and not Y`hudah. Never the less there were 12 tribe to Yisra`el or 12 nations so why would people take Y`hudah as to the leader? Is it because the scriptures say that the Shebet shall not leave Y`hudah?

Doesn't that mean that the Stick or rod of lawgiving will not pass from the hands of Y`hudah but it doesn't mean that he will rule. The Supreme Court make the laws for this country but they do not rule this country ...

Its backward ... This whole Jewish thing ... It should be named after the father Yisra`el vs the one son Y`hudah or Efrayim whom the inheritance was given too.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Well start making sense
and stop claiming to be

But it is true that you
have a history. You have
a history of posting
nonsense on this forum.

The Iglehart family goes way back. But it is rather meaningless isn't it unless you are a practicing and culturally a Jew like yourself. I don't claim to be a Jew like yourself if that is indeed how you see yourself. I don't know any Hebrew or even know about Jewish culture. My family are Christian Jews on both sides and I know nothing of Jewish traditions.

What interested me about this site was the reference to the Natufians having Negroid features. If the Biblical account of creation is true then we should have Africans actually migrating out of the Levant into Africa rather than the way we have been taught by the evolutionists. It is intriguing to find that some of the first known cities have people with African features. This reminds me of Sumerian artificats that also shows African looking people. Imagine that - we are all from a location in West Asia and that all of the scientific data that we take for granted suggesting we actually originated in Africa is flawed. I am not convinced of that and I reallize almost all of you believe in the out of Africa theory. I too believe primarily in that theory but I am starting to question it based on foundings that seem to point to a different point of origin.

The biblical or Torah creation theory is very much true if you can understand it properly ... Science agree with it as in the sense that the Universe has been around for about 15 billion years or so... mathematically this is the number that science has given as well.

As far as your findings ... can you please post them ...

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I am not, nor do I know, Yiddish.

I am al~Takruri.

My handle reveals all.

I have no time to field
queries from people who
equate Jewish with b/s.

quote:
Originally posted by R U 2 religious:
What is up with this Jewish b/s?

Al-Takruri ... is fluent in the language of the Jewish/Yiddish people ...

We also know that the Western Sahel cover Senegal-Gambia, Mali ... etc ... which is western Africa. My question to you Al-Takruri is how did your people and heritage reach over to West Africa if the Yisra`elites were from East Africa (i.e. so-called Middle East)?

osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well start making sense
and stop claiming to be

But it is true that you
have a history. You have
a history of posting
nonsense on this forum.

The biblical or Torah creation theory is very much true if you can understand it properly ... Science agree with it as in the sense that the Universe has been around for about 15 billion years or so... mathematically this is the number that science has given as well.

I have tried to google search for these pictures from Sumeria but I have not been able to find them. I saw them in a book when I was in college. Basically it was pottery with different Summerians on them. The Summerian features were very diverse. It was as if the racial features that we see around us were over exaggerated. White people have over exaggerated high nasal roots and extremely sunken aveolar bones. Black people, who were sitting on what appears to be thrones along side White people, had prognathism and low nasal roots. Then there were several other groups represented with differing features. It struck me that perhaps the cradle of man really was in this area and that the Children of Ham did really migrate outward after the fall of the sociey that built the tower of Babel. Now I haven't believe in that account of creation for decades but I keep running into things, such as the Natufians, that keeps reminding me of the Geniuses account.
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well start making sense
and stop claiming to be

But it is true that you
have a history. You have
a history of posting
nonsense on this forum.

I have tried to google search for these pictures from Sumeria but I have not been able to find them. I saw them in a book when I was in college. Basically it was pottery with different Summerians on them. The Summerian features were very diverse. It was as if the racial features that we see around us were over exaggerated. White people have over exaggerated high nasal roots and extremely sunken aveolar bones. Black people, who were sitting on what appears to be thrones along side White people, had prognathism and low nasal roots. Then there were several other groups represented with differing features. It struck me that perhaps the cradle of man really was in this area and that the Children of Ham did really migrate outward after the fall of the sociey that built the tower of Babel. Now I haven't believe in that account of creation for decades but I keep running into things, such as the Natufians, that keeps reminding me of the Geniuses account.
Please remember that when your dealing with biblical histories your dealing with fairly new history. For this reason they weren't able to actually pin point the direct location of Abram i.e. Abraham. If you were to look at the actual name then you would see that Abram and Abraham means father ... why? This is a name that was newly assigned to the original names of the Hebraic patriarch's which just so happens to be the so-called father of the Yisra`elites.

Now when you say the tower of Babel ... I must insist that you do further research because you might see that the tower of Babel may be the same monument as the Gaza tower ... which is located ... I don't have to say because you already know.

Now, so that I may be clear ... if you understand that the bible history is written in parables then you must know that the time-line of the biblical character may be much older then represented in the Old Testament i.e. Torah - Tanach/Tanakh. Al-Takruri knows a lot about this if he is not stuck on the writing of the Yiddish speaking Talmud speakers ...

I will put it real clear ... the Hebraic writings are not the writings of the original Hebrews ... The original Hebrews were consider 'traders'... not in the sense the Europeans try to make it but in the sense the Egyptians said it. Hibiru ... equal 'Traders' but modernist tried to make the word mean ... merchants which is a word they would have used if that was the word that they were looking for.

I'm kind of rambling on because I want Al-Takruri to jump in and give his piece ... but the real deal is The ancient Hebrews were actually a sect of Egyptians who were the priestly tribe. In Psalms 48 it speaks of the great city called Zion, but Zion is really the ancient city of Lower Egypt called Zoan which is modernly known as Tunias.

Like I said I'm rambling on but ... your question are very easy to answer ... I'm just looking for the one who answers questions using the Yiddish/Hebrew tongue to colab with me on this subject ...

Peace!~

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
P.S. Al-Tukruri ... If you don't know my name which reveals all as well. I don't play with religious people so if you feel up to if then deal with RU2RELIGIOUS ... Or I will take you as a fake ...

Your name say it all just like mines do ... I know that you know the modern version of Yiddish/Hebrew but I'm well versed in it as well ... You control this forum to a certain degree when it comes to certain topics as such but ... I'm a man who loves to speak about the Torah/Tanakh so I would love to speak with you on the level that I haven't seen anyone else speak to you on ... Al-Tukruri ...

How are you Yiddish ... I'm sorry I mean, Hebrew if you are on the West Coast of Africa and you proclaim that their wasn't an influx of East African's to the West Coast of Africa?

Please don't get me wrong .. .I don't study with the Hebrew Israelites or anybody else for that matter ... I study for myself ...

You are very intelligent so I know that you will be able to converse with me in an adult fashion, but a cop out is to say that you are Al-Tukruri so your name say it all.

I'm R U 2 religious and my name say it all on a historical/Anthropological/Archaeological website. If you step into my domain, I will see where you are at. Rasol, Djehuti, Al-Tukruri are experts on the history of Egypt ... but I'm an expert on religion so don't get me twisted~ ... lol

This is what I have a Ph.D in ... but forget European certs ... I've studied enough to know that they don't mean shyt when it comes to real knowledge so I question the man who I believe can shut me down if he is able ...

My name is RU2religious ... your in my world and I 'm in yours .. lol ...

Hit me up or avoid this one like the others that I've posted on ...

Please note to those who don't know ... I've learned a lot from Al-Tukruri and will continue to learn from his whether he knows it or not, but religion is my thing because I hate it so much and thus those who are religious I will question them on their belief ...

This doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the poster ... Al-Tukruri is one of the best and have been for years and will be further more ... but religion is my domain ... and I will shut down this jewish b/s because it is 2 new for it to have as much power as it does over the whole world.

Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ancient Hebrew Israelites were black. If you believe in the story of Moses you would know that he was raised as an Egyptian and the pharaoh believed he was his son. The majority of the people on this site know that the ancient Egyptians were black. How can the pharaoh possibly be tricked into believing that Moses was his son, an Egyptian, if he was of West Asian descent. I don't know why you all overlook this.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KemsonReloaded:
Those are not actual photographs of the physical paintings from Ancient Kemet, but artist illustrations of the original eroded wall arts (again, the use commonsense is very uncommon these days). The artist’s expressions were most likely done by a European or an Arab artist. Therefore, the artist repaints badly eroded Black African image artworks and makes it look like him or herself.

Which is why the Egyptians in the reconstruction don't look like black Africans---er, wait...

Why do so many people here believe the Ancient Hebrews were black? Why couldn't they just have been tawny like the other north Arabians?

What the hell do you mean why couldn't they just have been tawny like north Arabians? Because they weren't! You can't just make anyone look like you want them to. They couldn't look like north Arabians because they weren't north Arabians.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osiriun
Member # 14297

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ebony Allen:
The ancient Hebrew Israelites were black. If you believe in the story of Moses you would know that he was raised as an Egyptian and the pharaoh believed he was his son. The majority of the people on this site know that the ancient Egyptians were black. How can the pharaoh possibly be tricked into believing that Moses was his son, an Egyptian, if he was of West Asian descent. I don't know why you all overlook this.

The Egyptians at this time commonly took Asiatic, Nubian and even occasianaly European concubines. The Pharoahs DAUGHTER is not what it seems to mean. The Pharoahs had hundreds of offspring from any number of foreign women. Also, this Daughter was not married when she adopted Moses. Furthermore, Moses was brought up by his mother until he was 13 years old. Then you have another problem and that is Moses name itself is Semitic in origin and was given to him by his Egyptian Mother.

The Hebrew word: Mashash means to draw out.

Moses or Mashash was drawn out of the water.

Now why would an Egyptian woman use a Semitic derived name for her child? Perhaps because she was actually Semitic herself and also adopted?

There are other explainations is all I am trying to get you to consider!

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I don't have a religion
nor do I have time for
folk obsessed with it.
I find them to be the
epitome of irrationality.

Over and out.

Let this comic book and
its comic book writers
carry on with all the
best of personal fantasy
at their farcical command.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
and that is the response I expected ...

Its not about fantasy its about trying to understand the truth of a situation. I asked the first question about how do you know if you are of jewish descent if you live in the Western Sahel but don't believe that there was an influx or should I say migration from the East Coast of Africa to the West.

For some reason I guess you feel that you are above answering questions so I went out of my way to make a foolish challenge to bring you to life.

The teaching of the ancient Yisra`elites was not a religious thing of course ... it was their culture ... so thus there is really nothing to debate in that sense.

Simple questions that don't get answered kind of makes me tug a little at the person who I know has much knowledge in a certain area ... don't take it personal and please don't take me for a fantasy junkie because I don't believe in them ... once again ... my name is RU2religious which means I don't believe in fantasies ... but facts ...

Now do you have the time to answer the simple questions as to ... why do you believe you are of Jewish/newish (reminder a religion) decent being from western Africa when the whole Hebrew thing started in the Middle East i.e. ancient East Africa?

Secondly,why is there a such thing as jewism (NEW WORD) ... lol, when there were supposedly 12 nations to Yisra`el, so why did the Europeans feel it necessary to build a whole religion based on the tribe/nation of Y`hudah; excluding the other tribes/nations as tho they weren't just as important if the story is real?

Simple questions deserve simple answers or do you think that you are far to knowledgeable to answer what you would consider simple questions ...

have your head gotten that big where you think that you can't answer questions? I'm not a new poster on this site ... and I'm definitely not one who you can just say anything and I keep my mouth shut ... man up sir ...

I've been around for a lot of years ... thus I know the personalities of the most ancient posters on this site ... I'm not trying to be rude to ya ... I just want simple answers to simple questions

P.S. Please forgive ... if you feel that I was disrespecting you in any form or fashion ... lastly ... when you write if it is possible .. please use words that normal readers can understand ... I know what your writing because that is how I speak in a business setting ... but com 'on man ... this is the internet ... no need to show off... lol

thank you!

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

The Egyptians at this time commonly took Asiatic, Nubian and even occasianaly European concubines. The Pharoahs DAUGHTER is not what it seems to mean. The Pharoahs had hundreds of offspring from any number of foreign women. Also, this Daughter was not married when she adopted Moses. Furthermore, Moses was brought up by his mother until he was 13 years old. Then you have another problem and that is Moses name itself is Semitic in origin and was given to him by his Egyptian Mother.

The Hebrew word: Mashash means to draw out.

Moses or Mashash was drawn out of the water.

Now why would an Egyptian woman use a Semitic derived name for her child? Perhaps because she was actually Semitic herself and also adopted?

There are other explainations is all I am trying to get you to consider!

fantasies ... please show some legit documentations ....

Moshe ... Mashash 'draw out' as you put it ... lol ... don't you think that it is ironic that ever famous person in the bible is named after an event that was supposed to happen or did happen?

Secondly, where in Egyptian history does it state that Europeans were concubines to the Pharaoh's? Please for the love of sanity ... don't tell me that you believe Grecians and Romans were Europeans ... yet I would love to see ancient ddocumentation that states Egyptian/km.tian Pharaoh's were getting married to Grecians or such ...

Egyptian pharaoh Hatshepsut, she tried to bring in some outsiders but that noise was killed before they even reached the gates ...

Lastly, Moses is a name that many Pharaoh's used ... you know Ah[moses, Thut[moses, etc ...

Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Osiriun, where the hell did you ever read that pharaohs took large numbers of Asiatic and white wives. That is pure bullshit and you know it. They never intermarried racially. Nearly all of the Egyptians were pure bloods. What a lie.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Osiriun, where the hell did you ever read that pharaohs took large numbers of Asiatic and white wives. That is pure bullshit and you know it. They never intermarried racially. Nearly all of the Egyptians were pure bloods. What a lie.

If you take the time to read the Amarna letters then you'll see that there were alot of wives given to the pharaos of the 18th dynasty by "Asiatic" kings. It was mostly their daughters they gave away so to strengthen military relationship since Egypt was some kind of superpower during that time and all these "Asiatic" kings were competing against each other for Egypts attention and support.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Exactly Yonis2 ... but they weren't Grecians or Europeans ...
Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Then you have another problem and that is Moses name itself is Semitic in origin and was given to him by his Egyptian Mother.

Now why would an Egyptian woman use a Semitic derived name for her child?

You are sorley mistaken. Moses is NOT a semetic name. Moses is an Egyptian name as evidenced by the MANY Pharaohs who have taken that name...
Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Djehuti wrote:
^ Perhaps it would help to ask who is more knowledgeable on ancient Hebrew script, and whoever is cite verification of said claims.

By the way, can Takruri or someone explain to me what sh*hhora w*na'awa and Pirqe de Ribbi Eli`ezer are as it pertains to Jewish script??

^ Can someone answer my questions above?
Naga Def Wolofi
Member # 14535

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Naga Def Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why is it so hard for Euros like you to accept
the fact that the basis of your own religious
morality that raised you up out of the worship
of Tiwaz, Wotan, Tor, Freyr, Freia, Frigga --
all whom your people so lovingly retained in
the names of the days of the week -- alongside
a bloody Valhalla eternal battlefield & beerhall
heaven as the best of afterlifes, came from a
people who penned themselves in no uncertain
terms; sh*hhora ani w*na'wa (black am I and comely)?

Your wishology -- oh how I wish how I wish
the Children of Israel were tawny, not black.
Oh pretty please god don't let them be (gasp)
black -- is a lie.

Why should your lie prevail over the truth
of the record left by Ribbi Eliezer who says
Shem was blessed black and beautiful
(sh*hhora w*na'awa)
?

Why, no reason at all.
No, none at all.

So get over it boy. Just face the facts as
they are, like the Polish do with their
Madonna and baby Jesus (Auset and Hor).

quote:

Why do so many people here believe the Ancient Hebrews were black? Why couldn't they just have been tawny like the other north Arabians?

I see no evidence of them being black either.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Go to hebrewisraelites.org. That site proves that they were black. You have to look at everything.
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
It is only proof if you believe in the biblical Scriptures.

I used to visit the site in 2002 but is there conclusive proof historically. This is the problem with www.hebrewisraelites.org

Such as using Count Constatin de Volney does not say anything for the origins of the ancient Hebrews. What is important to understand is that the Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians, but that doesn't give historical proof if the bible cannot be taken as historical documentation.

The take on Cornelius Tacitus,
Roman Historian, 55-A.D.

quote:
Some say that the Israelites were fugitives from the island of Crete, who settled on the nearest coast of Africa about the time when Saturn was driven from his throne by the power of Jupiter.

Evidence of this is sought in the name. There is a famous mountain in Crete called Ida; the neighboring tribe, the Idaei, came to be called Judaei by a barbarous lengthening of the national name.

Others assert that in the reign of Isis the overflowing population of Egypt, led by Hierosolymus and Judas, discharged itself into the neighboring countries.

Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place.

To proclaim that they may have had something to do with the Ethiopians or even were a sect of Ethiopians would prove that they were black.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Although some of the things they say is true, I have a hard time believing a cult that believes African Americans are the true Israelites who are superior to those in Africa including Jewish Africans.
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Who says that we are superior to Africans? Where did you hear that?
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vidavida

A while ago I had no idea about the Jews in Africa, aside from the Biblical episode with/in Egypt.

The Jews of the Bilad el Sudan

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com