EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » this forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this forum
nadeedhasquestions
Member # 14376

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nadeedhasquestions     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay i was banned. this most likely will be my last post. but i just wanted to know what exactly did i do to get banned. i heeded the warning that henu gave me but today i was banned. there were no insults in the posts that i started after my warning.

i have gone over the timeline of my posts and i have seen which posts i have started that were locked. it seems that when i posted something about other east africans and north africans that it struck a nerve with the moderators. seeing as those threads are the ones that are locked and those were my latest posts. if so please accept my humblest apologies.

however i will reiterate for those that don't know. i did not use insults in those posts. maybe i just should have stuck with posting about black american negroes and west africans seeing as how people were begging the moderators to ban me when they thought i had insulted those groups yet i wasn't. maybe if i had not said anything no matter how low key about the africans that seem to be more highly valued by the moderators i would have been allowed to continue posting.

since the threads concerning black american negroes and west africans are still open and were not the reason for my banning. take this word of advice other posters. adhere to the apparent racial pecking order or the moderators will ban you.

north africans, then horn africans, then non bantu africans, then bantu-congoid africans, then african americans. apparently from my experience the "later" two will not get you banned. they won't get you warned either unless their are posters crying for it. [Smile]

now go ahead and ban me if you want. but this was going to be my last post anyway. seeing as though i can't say anything about ethis, arabs and other more highly valued groups of people. this forum is a waste of time. who wants to sit around talking about black american negroes and west african bantus all day. [Razz]

i'm finished with this forum.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a racist.

be gone.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nadeedhasquestions
Member # 14376

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nadeedhasquestions     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe, but your moderators in my opinion give the appeareance to be just as racist. seeing as how they actually don't care about me or anyone else for that matter saying anything negative or insulting about black american negroes and their west african brothers. as a matter of fact i really believe they enjoy it. [Smile]

why don't you ask them about the descrepencies about banning depending on which groups are insulted. [Cool]

now i'm gone from this forum permanently for real.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henu
Member # 13490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You weren't banned for insulting. Although you heeded that warning, your threads afterwards were all off-topic and clearly trolling. I recommended banning to the site admin, sammy, and he agreed.
Posts: 113 | From: Dayr al-Barsha | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man is as good as his word
and a man sticks to his word.
If you're finished as you say
be a man shut up and go away.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nadeedhasquestions
Member # 14376

Rate Member
altakruri
shutup j_____r

bye bye [Smile]

now i'm really through.

closing the browser now.

Novel
Member # 14348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Departing Nadeed or anyone.
The U.S. was founded on the eradication of a people, the enslavement of people, the labor abuse of people and now wages wars for benefit of certain people.

Its a violent place when looked at without rose colored prism of patriotism or nationalism.

The African derivatives living here have confronted and thrived in such an environment: that is a Great accomplishment.

I am not sure anti-black racist understand the actual truth on ground here. They continue to adhere to idea that Black Americans are feeling esteem issues.

Why would they— consider current trends, if Black Americans started wearing feces in their hair as a style, large segments of the world population would copy them.

Consider White supremacists main reason for hatred against Black people residing here, if you cut through chatter about crime it tellingly reveals a fear that their white daughters, girlfriends and wives are all chasing and or willing to allow...uh oh, Miscegenation.

They fear they are going to be, MISCEGENATED. **a fun word to say in Southern U.S. accent...enjoy.

Again that is not something to diminish A Black Americans self esteem.

People who are actually inferiors do not inspire conversation of hatred or derision. NO ONE hates Down Syndrome sufferers for that reason.

If anyone is displaying hatred against another group of people, likely it reveals a sub conscious envy, or sexual, financial or other reason.

The Black and Jew become topic of hatred too often for these groups actually to be the inferiors. Authentic inferiors are not top tier choice for any superiors’ discussion.

Actual inferiors are forgettable and not main targets of derision.

For future, if one does not want to be seen as racist, do not say racist things when in private, or even public places.

Posts: 96 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, he's come back. I just had the gut feeling he would.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well good-bye. Do not come back. We're glad that you don't want to be here. Mo one wanted you here. You don't know how to speak intelligently. All you did was insult people. Who the hell wants to talk about Arabs and Somalis all day like you? This forum is about ancient Egyptians anyway. People here just tend to make a lot of off topic posts.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nadeedhasquestions:
okay i was banned. this most likely will be my last post. but i just wanted to know what exactly did i do to get banned. i heeded the warning that henu gave me but today i was banned. there were no insults in the posts that i started after my warning.

i have gone over the timeline of my posts and i have seen which posts i have started that were locked. it seems that when i posted something about other east africans and north africans that it struck a nerve with the moderators. seeing as those threads are the ones that are locked and those were my latest posts. if so please accept my humblest apologies.

however i will reiterate for those that don't know. i did not use insults in those posts. maybe i just should have stuck with posting about black american negroes and west africans seeing as how people were begging the moderators to ban me when they thought i had insulted those groups yet i wasn't. maybe if i had not said anything no matter how low key about the africans that seem to be more highly valued by the moderators i would have been allowed to continue posting.

since the threads concerning black american negroes and west africans are still open and were not the reason for my banning. take this word of advice other posters. adhere to the apparent racial pecking order or the moderators will ban you.

north africans, then horn africans, then non bantu africans, then bantu-congoid africans, then african americans. apparently from my experience the "later" two will not get you banned. they won't get you warned either unless their are posters crying for it. [Smile]

now go ahead and ban me if you want. but this was going to be my last post anyway. seeing as though i can't say anything about ethis, arabs and other more highly valued groups of people. this forum is a waste of time. who wants to sit around talking about black american negroes and west african bantus all day. [Razz]

i'm finished with this forum.

I think the comment about wanting your country to be physicly removed from the rest of Africa so you don't have to be considered African may have been offensive to some people
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ you think? [Razz]
Posts: 229 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think the comment about wanting your country to be physicly removed from the rest of Africa so you don't have to be considered African may have been offensive to some people
Somali are the joke of east Africa:thieves, savages...usually you can trust people...but the code word in East Africa is trust anyone but a Somali...they are a bunch of bandits....they are the shame of east Africa
Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Somali are the joke of east Africa:thieves, savages...usually you can trust people...but the code word in East Africa is trust anyone but a Somali...they are a bunch of bandits....they are the shame of east Africa
Don't you think that’s horribly racist against Somalians?
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you mean ethnocentric.

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
quote:

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I didn't say anything against Brava, Banadir or Banjuni and other non Somali group. I was talking about the Moriyan.
Like him

Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Keins:
you mean ethnocentric.

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
quote:

I thought about using ethnocentric but a German can be racist against Slavs and America called the Irish white negroes/didn't even consider Italiens white, so I think it's also possible to be racist against a specific African group
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by AFRICA I:
quote:
I didn't say anything against Brava, Banadir or Banjuni and other non Somali group. I was talking about the Moriyan.
Like him

I guess Somalis are also the Polacks of Africa [Cool]
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Evergreen Writes:

The forum moderators should ban Africa I based upon this statement.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Africa I=

-

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the mods didn't ban Naheed immediately for throwing racial epithets at BA's and Weat Africans it's unlikely they'll be doing anything about Africa1.

It would be nice however if Naheed's other posts were removed from the other forums --clean house, you know.
That idiot only showed up four days ago and had been no end of trouble since. It's s shame he wasn't bounced the instant he started tossing around the racist taunts, because he really should have been.
It shouldn't have taken so long and his jareer crap --or whatever he was saying-- should have done it. It says a lot that it did not.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henu
Member # 13490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was the only moderator around, and we don't have banning power, only Sammy does. I would delete the offending posts, but I didn't get to them until after they were responded to, so it's better to leave the continuity of the thread.

AFRICA I, this is your third and final warning. If you violate the rules again, you will be banned.

Posts: 113 | From: Dayr al-Barsha | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
I'm sincerely sorry if I offended anyone...but I was just responding to Nadeed attacks agains all Africans...
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay?? And it is obvious and apparent to everyone here that 'Nadeed' is a racist lunatic troll, who as an African is deeply mentally disturbed.

Instead of just leaving this forum, he should leave his computer altoghether and get some professional help.

(Please follow this advice, Nadeed, if you are still reading this thread [Wink] )

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Haha, aren't you like a *Bantu*? What have these days come to when a Bantu dares to even speak in such manners. Instead of worrying about somalis why don't you go and do a research about the ZaanJii rebellion in Iraq. Lol
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You two, at it again. [Frown]
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Stop the god damn racism

It's only funny if he does it:

-

meat heads

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too busy, can’t get to the forum much but .. . I have to agree with Nadeed. I said it many times that there is indeed seem sort of preferential group that has the latitude too insult others without being chastise. I get the sense that it is welcome once we E3a’s are attacked. Or at least they turn a blind eye. We E3a are at the bottom of the ladder.

I wonder if there is revenue generated by the hits to this forum. Of course the caliber of posters are probable the best in the . . .business. And it seems many of the better ones are AA/E3a’s. And who is “sammy” ? The few post I read from him in this forum seems also to denigrate Aas or pure Africans (no Arab admixture-Maahes) . . .regardless of ethnicity.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henu
Member # 13490

^Moderator's don't control the opinions of the posters, xyyman. We just delete trolling/insulting posts and ban recidivists. If "AA/E3a’s" are being attacked, inform the moderating staff and we'll get on it. PMs work better than reporting posts, since that goes to our email account.

Sammy is the forum administrator, and I think also the site owner. He's the only one with the power to ban.

And Yonis2, there's no need to respond to his post after he's been warned. Just let it go. If he does it again he will be banned.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Mod. Wasn't aware that PMs works better. Always wander how you guys manage it. Lots of stuff to read and deciphe. Will keep that in mind.

to Mr deeds -

The problem with this fuhl is he thinks like most modern Westerners. He has no sense of history and no sense of time. He judges things by what he sees “today. . .. in the present”. So to them what they see today was ALWAYS that way.

He cannot fathom four thooooousand year of african civilization because he looks around and sees impoverishment throughout the continent. Even in the so called developed country’s of Africa . . once you leave the arab cities you will see it.

With his stupidity and ignorance he cannot see the correlation that the Arabs went through and what the East, pure North and West Africans are going through. He doesn’t get the sense of period in time. The French called the Algerians Arabs “backwards and lazy”. Most times those in charge despise the less fortunate. Japanese in relation of Chinese. British and the Indians etc etc etc.

Most of Africa is going through a period of “recovery” after 400yrs of rape. What they don’t realize is what they are seeing the effects of the rape crisis. The continent has made strides in the last 70yrs.

And if he had a true sense of history he would know that is an insignificant amount of time compare to 4000yrs. He doesn’t realize this is what North and East Africa went through during occupation by the Greeks, Romans and others. The fuhl has no sense of history and the time it takes to effect change. He has no idea about how civilization rise and decay and . . . .rise again. AE and other parts of Africa went through it.

He can anyone look at the AE paintings like Namer, Zoser, Tut, Akenton, Tye, and others and say they are anything . . .. . . but Africans.. .. .both “East” and “West” African types. The so called congoid features are so evident to see in many.

This reminds me of an Algerian Arab brother I worked with who said to me the Fanon was an arab Algerian. I almost dropped out of my chair. He believed it because Fanon was/is such an important part of Algerians history.

Stolen Legacy at work.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
oops
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
quote:
Haha, aren't you like a *Bantu*? What have these days come to when a Bantu dares to even speak in such manners. Instead of worrying about somalis why don't you go and do a research about the ZaanJii rebellion in Iraq. Lol
If you both are appealing to perception/stereotype, then isn't it equally ironic that you have two "Africans" arguing over which is more superior? Isn't that like arguing over whether or not deer dung smells worse than cow dung, even though it is "common knowledge" that they both stink? Strictly based on stereotypes/perception of course, only to paint a picture of how ridiculous you two are at this moment.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Araweelo
Member # 14322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Araweelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Ohh.. And you're the biggest looser to make such a generalization.. You're the true disgrace to AFrica idiot..
Posts: 75 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
quote:
Freedom of speech doesn't seem free no more when we can't say what we feel. I think that we can really learn a lot about who we are talking to when we let him put his foot in his mouth.

If he is speaking foul languages as in curse words then hey .... obscenities don't fly here but I think it is deceptive and misleading to make new comers to the site, think that people doesn't get mad. People get mad and they express themselves how the way they are going to express themselves ... observers know how to figure out who is wrong and who isn't.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
quote:
Ohh.. And you're the biggest looser to make such a generalization.. You're the true disgrace to AFrica idiot..
I was responding to Nadeed's comment, and by the way I apologized...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com