EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Will the Chinese make blacks extinct?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will the Chinese make blacks extinct?
Player 14
Member # 14969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Player 14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will the Chinese make blacks extinct?

If the Chinese take up the colonization of Africa in a big way, I think there will be essentially zero overlap between black living areas and Chinese living areas, with Chinese living areas expanding at the expense of black living areas. This Chinese colonization of Africa could cause the extinction of the black race because the Chinese are much more powerful economically than Africans.

I sense a great danger to the black race if the Chinese will be allowed to take over Africa, colonize it and expand their population in expense of the black African population. The black African population should be protected from Chinese imperialism.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, why do you assume the Chinese are "colonizing" Africa?

Bear in mind Chinese, like Europeans, generally have have no inbuilt immunity to malaria and other tropical African diseases, they'd have a very hard time colonizing anything there.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mentu
Member # 14537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mentu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, chinese have been trading with the east african coast more than 1500 years ago,that was even before europeans started.The chinese never intended to colonise.The chinese currently in africa are there on trade and Engineering projects.In my recent travels in africa I havent encounterd any single permanent settlement.

This scaremongering mostly comes from the west who are jelousy about the relationship between africans and chinese which they fear will remove their influence which means their explotation of mineral resources.

Posts: 96 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I think he's pretty much right.
Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Player 14
Member # 14969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Player 14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Stormfront they say that without aid from the west or from China, the Africans would shrivel up and die as nature intended. They say that if we cut all aid to Africa, black Africans would become extinct because of poverty and starvation.

In Stormfront they say really mean things about blacks. I think many of them on Stormfront also want the black race to go extinct. Many others probably will not mind if blacks will go extinct.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question: Why do you care what stormfront says?
Player 14
Member # 14969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:

I don't. I'm just worried about the future of black people. I hope and beg to God black people will not go extinct because of poverty, Chinese colonialism or cutting off aid to Africa from the world.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^The question is why would you even acknowledge such racist nazi losers, such as those on stormfront?

When stormfront troll warriors are sent over here they are repeatedly debunked on every single notion that they make. Which is why they continue with their "white pride" propaganda to get people like you worried about their agendas.

Of course to them, everything would be better without Africans, this simply lurks in the back of their brain daily, they have no power in hiding information, and they know whomever agrees with them has to be a close minded individual, who has no integrity or inspiration to acquire his/her own knowledge for self. Stray free of the mind control.

Mind control:

is a broad range of psychological tactics able to subvert an individual's control of his own thinking, behavior, emotions, or decisions. The concept is closely related to hypnosis, but differs in practical approach.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mentu
Member # 14537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mentu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't. I'm just worried about the future of black people. I hope and beg to God black people will not go extinct because of poverty, Chinese colonialism or cutting off aid to Africa from the world.

Don't know why you are so worried about the population of black people.

I think you should be much more worried about europes population which is expected to shrinkfrom the current 0.7 billion to 0.6 billion by 2050.

On the contrary,Africa's population is expected to rise from the current 0.9 billion to 1.8 billion by 2050. Africa's population is growing at the fastest rate than any other place in the world.

Posts: 96 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mentu:
Actually, chinese have been trading with the east african coast more than 1500 years ago,that was even before europeans started.The chinese never intended to colonise.The chinese currently in africa are there on trade and Engineering projects.In my recent travels in africa I havent encounterd any single permanent settlement.

This scaremongering mostly comes from the west who are jelousy about the relationship between africans and chinese which they fear will remove their influence which means their explotation of mineral resources.

Thank Gawd, a reasonable poster's response!

quote:
Originally posted by Player 14:
In Stormfront they say that without aid from the west or from China, the Africans would shrivel up and die as nature intended. They say that if we cut all aid to Africa, black Africans would become extinct because of poverty and starvation.

In Stormfront they say really mean things about blacks. I think many of them on Stormfront also want the black race to go extinct. Many others probably will not mind if blacks will go extinct.

Listen, dude, obviously (and I know, I'm pullin an arghgay here) all this stormfront visiting is causing some brain radiation here.

Just so you know, and if you haven't noticed yet, these are the same dweefs who constantly say shyit like the "white race is under threat of becoming instinct" and "Africans are like roaches and sadly will be there in the end, after we've all become extinct".

^^ [Wink] Damn skippin.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly:

quote:
 - Question: Why do you care what stormfront says?

^Simply put.

quote:
Don't know why you are so worried about the population of black people.

I think you should be much more worried about europes population which is expected to shrinkfrom the current 0.7 billion to 0.6 billion by 2050.

On the contrary,Africa's population is expected to rise from the current 0.9 billion to 1.8 billion by 2050. Africa's population is growing at the fastest rate than any other place in the world.

Exactly, and from a proportionality perspective it looks like things may be returning to the way they were (including the way in which the capitolist system works).

As for the skeezos who reside at SF.org: All I have to say is it looks like the apologetic incarnation of white folks' fear and guilt (racism) only causes them to become delusional.

Consider also: a temporary peripheral option to eliminating this delusional deranged state is to manipulate it to ensure it does no critical or *important* harm, or at least very little harm if at all. [Smile]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HistoryFacelift
Member # 14696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HistoryFacelift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well considering other ethnic groups like the Aborginals of Australia and Native America and Inuit have already almost gone extinct it wouldn't be a shocker if these stormfront guys supported blacks going down too I'm not sure about colonization being the culprit but maybe disease?.... Blacks are very versatile though, there is a group of blacks within the population itself (I think it was a study done on some prostitutes in Africa) that seem to be immune to the HIV virus.... while others (most) contract it much more easier than other ethnic groups

With the complexity of black DNA meaning just how diverse this group is, I find it difficult to fathom them being able to take the entire race down with one swoop but I can see it happening with a less diverse group

Posts: 105 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mentu:

quote:
^ I think he's pretty much right.

WORD.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Player 14
Member # 14969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
[QB] Exactly, and from a proportionality perspective it looks like things may be returning to the way they were (including the way in which the capitolist system works).

As for the skeezos who reside at SF.org: All I have to say is it looks like the apologetic incarnation of white folks' fear and guilt (racism) only causes them to become delusional.

But if whites or the Chinese will decide to colonlize and attack Africa again and enforce a new racial apartheid there or spread new deadly diseases in Africa it could reduce the black population again by half or even by 3. Or if the world decides to cut off all trade and aid to Africa, the consequences will even be more grave for black people. The latter I don't think is gonna happen because not all the world hates black people and wishes them harm and those who do are a great minority in the world. Besides the world need Africa's resources and cutting off all trade with them would be to their disadvantage.
HistoryFacelift
Member # 14696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HistoryFacelift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
[QB] Exactly, and from a proportionality perspective it looks like things may be returning to the way they were (including the way in which the capitolist system works).

But if whites or the Chinese will decide to colonlize and attack Africa again and enforce a new racial apartheid there or spread new deadly diseases in Africa it could reduce the black population again by half or even by 3. Or if the world decides to cut off all trade and aid to Africa, the consequences will even be more grave for black people. The latter I don't think is gonna happen because not all the world hates black people and wishes them harm and those who do are a great minority in the world. Besides the world need Africa's resources and cutting off all trade with them would be to their disadvantage.
Black Africans did not depend on the "rest of the world" before, what makes you think they will not know how to survive if they cut off aid today?
As long as they go back to their normal way of life which they will be forced to instead of trying adhering to the blueprints of imperialism they should be fine. It's too bad they already will have the task of fighting off new age diseases brought there by outsiders by themselves, but really they do not depend on anyone.
If you want people to follow your system (seeds of colonialism etc then it's only fair you assist them in getting there in the best manner possible (Western aid) especially after depleting them and turning their way of life upside down.
I am sure if they shed stop trying to be like Arabs and Europeans they would return to their own ways and depend on no one, they are not children and they have been doing fine for thousands of years without the help if 'the rest of the world'.

Posts: 105 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
congoman
Member # 16073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for congoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am from the dr congo and i can tell y'all that china is not colonizing africa by any means we as africans made many economic deals for example road contruction and other infrastracture in axchange for raw materials like oil, minerals, and african timber.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why everyone is so worried about China. The main people exploiting and pursuing an agenda of black depopulation in Africa is STILL Europeans.
Posts: 8890 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
congoman
Member # 16073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for congoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with that especially in Nigeria (oil), botswana ( diamond), throughout central africa (oil) and now what's going on in eastern congo a small rebel force being funded by european countries are attacking a legally elected government for natural resources like Coltan and other
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I know the Chinese are a big problem for the African economy but please! Player14 and his topic are absurd exaggerations.

The Chinese are not colonizing Africa en masse and they definitely are not killing any blacks or committing any type of genocide which ironically some black groups in Africa are guilty of themselves!

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
LOL I know the Chinese are a big problem for the African economy but please! Player14 and his topic are absurd exaggerations.

The Chinese are not colonizing Africa en masse and they definitely are not killing any blacks or committing any type of genocide which ironically some black groups in Africa are guilty of themselves!

word,

the poster who said it was just scaremongering said it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u9VIJCYiUQ

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Will the Chinese make blacks extinct?

If the Chinese take up the colonization of Africa in a big way, I think there will be essentially zero overlap between black living areas and Chinese living areas, with Chinese living areas expanding at the expense of black living areas. This Chinese colonization of Africa could cause the extinction of the black race because the Chinese are much more powerful economically than Africans.

I sense a great danger to the black race if the Chinese will be allowed to take over Africa, colonize it and expand their population in expense of the black African population. The black African population should be protected from Chinese imperialism.

China is not interested in colonizing Africa. They want their resources and they will pay whatever is contracted. China is not interested in wiping out Africans or Blacks. They care about the interest of their own country and future and they will make sure the resources are provided. They don't need to colonize Africa or wipe out Africans to obtain that. Not everyone thinks like white people. If anything, they will make sure they invest in other countries while blocking other nations to invest in theirs. A good way to become economically powerful and keep monopoly within own boundaries, yet having power outside your boundary. A smart move, but as far as colonizing Africa or wiping out Africans is something that they are not interested in. Nevertheless, they can achieve it if they wanted to.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com