EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Who are the Jews?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who are the Jews?
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I want to know is who are the Jews and why are they so bent on claiming to be from a African nation?
Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Member # 16559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't it Moses who married an Ethiopian woman?

--------------------
Peace

Posts: 6 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Member # 16559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moses was a Hebrew adopted into the royal house of Pharaoh.

Moses struck down an Egyptian in defense of a Hebrew slave. Then disappeared into the desert. When he was in the desert, he married an Ethiopian woman.

He came back to Egypt and led the Hebrews/Jews out of Egypt. Only they went East instead of back towards Africa.

--------------------
Peace

Posts: 6 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And when he went East the reality divorced itself from fiction.
Who in this time and age believes a man can seperate a sea into two? I laughed when some archeologists were searching after remains of the exodus at the banks of the red sea, a case of science flurting with nonsensical folklore.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Jews? Well the Hebrew Israelites of the past had to be black. If you believe Moses grew up as an Egyptian he would have had to have been black.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Member # 16559

Rate Member
Cleopatra was the Macedonian Aphrodite who claims the line through Abraham, therefore she had Jewish blood. Her daughter Selena (Moon) married Juba, a King in Africa. So, I guess it is possible that some female descendants could claim to be Jewish.

--------------------
Peace

Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ebony Allen:
Black Jews? Well the Hebrew Israelites of the past had to be black. If you believe Moses grew up as an Egyptian he would have had to have been black.

That is the part that gets me. How come none of Josephs 10 white jewish brothers couldn't tell the difference between him and the Negro Pharaoh?
Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HA! HA! HA!

Hit the nail on the head. They sometimes beileve their own BS. or it is all to keep their ignoraant Europeans in line.

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
And when he went East the reality divorced itself from fiction. . . .
Who in this time . . .some archeologists were searching after remains of the exodus at the banks of the red sea, . . . a case of science flurting with nonsensical folklore.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Member # 16559

Rate Member
lol

Who said they were white?

Nobody told me that. lol, I'm usually the last to know. lol

--------------------
Peace

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishop:
quote:

That is the part that gets me. How come none of Josephs 10 white jewish brothers couldn't tell the difference between him and the Negro Pharaoh?
Who said that he wasn't distinguished from Pharaoh, my understanding is that he was simply confused for an Egyptian.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:
quote:

Who said that he wasn't distinguished from Pharaoh, my understanding is that he was simply confused for an Egyptian.
Thats My point exactly. If the Israelites looked like the Jews of today then Joseph would have stood out among the Egyptians like a crumb of chocolate in a bowl of milk.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Who in this time and age believes a man can seperate a sea into two? I laughed when some archeologists were searching after remains of the exodus at the banks of the red sea, a case of science flurting with nonsensical folklore.

A man never separated a sea into two.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All I want to know is who are the Jews and why are they so bent on claiming to be from a African nation?

Jews don't come from an African nation. They were a tiny fraction nomadic group that sojourned the Middle East/Asia.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

The Egyptians kept the Hebrews separated from them. The Hebrews sojourned in Goshen and not lived amongst the black African Egyptians. The Hebrews were black but in no way they resembled black Africans. Hebrews probably resembled the black people of India or the black indigenous tribes of the Middle East, but in no way they had the typical black African look.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Bettyboo is really an idiot. . .isn't he/she? Can't even detect satire in writing. Why you guys even argue with him/her is beyond me. Serious reading and comprehension problem there. Probably flunked high school.

Reminds me of DJ. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty just babbles, mostly speculation.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
Betty just babbles, mostly speculation.

I babble no more than anyone else. A man never separated the Red sea, and that is not speculation you fvkcking idiot.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
This Bettyboo is really an idiot. . .isn't he/she? Can't even detect satire in writing. Why you guys even argue with him/her is beyond me. Serious reading and comprehension problem there. Probably flunked high school.

Reminds me of DJ. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:

You are so right about that because I can't detect satire in writing. Where exactly is the satire in writing? My point is who in the hell would believe a man separated a sea into two because a man never separated a sea into two. You can't understand rhetorical statements in writing because your a fvcking idiot.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
One more time!!! The East African is ridiculing the notion that people believe that a man parted the red sea.

And good bye!!

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
One more time!!! The East African is ridiculing the notion that people believe that a man parted the red sea.

And good bye!!

NO it is not 'one more time' because you never mentioned what the East African ridiculed. For the last time, you don't get rhetorical statements because you are a fvcking idiot.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com