EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » To The Mods

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To The Mods
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the mods of late the egyptology side has been slacking by having off topic nonsense threads,with nothing to do with Egyptology. I know I myself has been guilty of participating,in such threads so if you could please move them over the anything goes side of the forum.thanks in advance.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest clicking the whistle icon of the initial
post in a way off topic thread. Good luck. Maybe
somebody's getting a big kick out of the Big Brain
thread and so refuses to move it over to Ancient Egypt
where race debate belongs. Then again, who knows why?

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
To the mods of late the egyptology side has been slacking by having off topic nonsense threads,with nothing to do with Egyptology. I know I myself has been guilty of participating,in such threads so if you could please move them over the anything goes side of the forum.thanks in advance.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henu
Member # 13490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I deleted that dumbass thread. I don't really frequent this forum much anymore. Some more moderators who are actually around should be appointed, TBH.
Posts: 113 | From: Dayr al-Barsha | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You jolly good fellow! I love what you've done with the place! It's so....clean! I must admit, however, despite the fact that it was a racist troll thread there was some useful counter information posted. Perhaps you could have just moved it to ancient Egypt forum instead of deleting it? Oh well, it's off to my cave for me, for now. Cheerio!

[ 09. June 2009, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Henu ]

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Henu
Member # 13490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Henu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps, it's too late now. Anyway, all the other threads were just moved.
Posts: 113 | From: Dayr al-Barsha | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hanu.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jolly good fellow? LOL

you fucking idiot.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my plea to please keep this forum under
real moderation. That means enabling profanity
filters and removing offending posts but not
deleting entire threads. I'm sure if you commit
to doing this then interested parties will aid
you by reporting inappropriate posts. But if
no one takes action then you will get no help
and this forum will not attract worthier
contributors with training in Egyptology related
fields.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
My plea has fell on deaf ears as the mods are
allowing pointless posts to remain in thread.
We have no support in our struggle to make
this one a quality forum.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com