EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT-modern Egyptian power

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT-modern Egyptian power
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wlvv3l&s=5

Unfortunately most modern Egyptians donot look like this but this is fairly typical of what most modern Egyptians look like.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,she^^ hot. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar

Many Modern Egyptians would not look out of place in countries like Brazil, Dominican Republic. Great Post.

Hot gal.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Of course! That is because modern Egypt is a MIXTURE of many ancestries with black African being the original ancestry and identity of Pharaonic Egypt!
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their skins are brown, idiot. And they wear afros. The men, that is.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Ebony:Their skins are brown, idiot. And they wear afros. The men, that is.

The women too sometimes.check out Queen Tye and Khemsit.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian women(thick African type):

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/norashalaby/2872351047/

Another Egyptian lady:
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/norashalaby/2992356349/

Posts: 8895 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug aka sheMale Jenkins wrote:
------------------------------------

What is that supposed to mean Doug?

Why are you saying that if a woman is slender then she is not an African type? Why are you saying that Africans cannot be skinny or slender? Why Doug?

Why do you decree that the African type is "thick"? On what do you base this baseless opinion on?

Please note that silence means that you know that you have been exposed as a race typologist.

Doug you engage in the same race mythology beliefs that the Eurocentrist do. Why?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What gave any of u the idea that any of those biladi egypitans women are african
Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the same AswaniAswad from the Nile forums? If so, I have no idea how I confused you for Ausar. The above post clearly suggests that you are not.

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AswaniAswad is me on Nile Valley forums. Donot confuse us. I am not related to the poster above you.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahem, Doug.....

Why do you avoid giving your answers in public?

We're waiting Doug...........

Doug aka sheMale Jenkins wrote:

What is that supposed to mean Doug?

Why are you saying that if a woman is slender then she is not an African type? Why are you saying that Africans cannot be skinny or slender? Why Doug?

Why do you decree that the African type is "thick"? On what do you base this baseless opinion on?

Please note that silence means that you know that you have been exposed as a race typologist.

Doug you engage in the same race mythology beliefs that the Eurocentrist do. Why?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahhah im just joking with u guys look how everyone gets so defensive wow sundjata already on your hit list i can already see who u admire ausar. Never been to nile valley forum but will check it out soon i was told by some of my egyptian brothers and sisters that this forum talks about History,Race,Language and especially that the people of Masri are African or European what ever. Just to let u know that there are alot of egyptians who hate this forum
Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Actually, my name on The Nile Valley forum is Aswani Aswan not Aswad. Anyway, I hope I did not offend another Egyptian much less a sa3eedi like myself.

I am aware of the modern politics on origins in modern Egypt. Most modern Egyptians were and are oblivious of things discussed on this forum. Infact, most are just trying to survive on a daily basis.

However, I will admit that alot of Egyptians and Sudanese don;t particulary like ''black'' African people nor would probably admit if anybody had this particular ancestry. Lots even seperate Nubians from that category.

As a modern Egyptian I am interested in briging the gap and encouraging dialogue. Whatever comes from this is dependent of the fact.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
ausar wrote:
quote:
However, I will admit that alot of Egyptians and Sudanese don;t particulary like ''black'' African people nor would probably admit if anybody had this particular ancestry. Lots even seperate Nubians from that category.
LOL! At this piece of **** still on here after all of these years playing the African dichotomy game. You really have it bad don't you? The Sudanese president just said recently they were "black" people. So you need to come up with another lie to mask your Eurocentric mind rape just so you can have some self-esteem.

You even went so far as to claim that the reason why "African Americans have light skin is because they mixed with Puerto Ricans".

I'll post the link to your craziness if you want.

ausar wrote:
quote:
As a modern Egyptian I am interested in briging the gap and encouraging dialogue.

You need to bridge your goat smellin ass back to your own country. Assuming that you aren't lying of where you're from, which you probably are, there's a reason why your ass left. They don't like you back there anymore than the people in the states do. LOL!
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I apologize if my words were taken the wrong way. I should definately be careful speaking for either group as a whole but its just a casual observation. While I cannot speak for Sudanese people, I definately know many modern Egyptians have a bias against darker skinned African groups. I believe this is a combination of absorbing Arabic culture and western colonialism.

In modern Egypt dark skinned African immigrants are chastised and spit on. This is due both to economic pressue and racism on behalf of modern Egyptians.

Please show me the link involving Puerto Ricans and African Americans.

My stance on ancient Egypt has always been that they come from populations from the sahara and further south of the nile. I have never seperated nor tried to isolate ancient Egypt from the rest of the continent. I am simply making a statement about modern Egypt and northern Sudan.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com