EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » 57 ancient tombs with mummies unearthed in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 57 ancient tombs with mummies unearthed in Egypt
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Source: Tampa Bay Online

This undated photo released by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities on Sunday, May 23, 2010, shows a painted wooden sarcophagus discovered in Lahoun, near Fayoum, some 70 miles (100 kilometers) south of Cairo, in Egypt. The Supreme Council of Antiquities says archeologists have unearthed 57 ancient Egyptian tombs, most of them containing a painted wooden sarcophagus with a mummy inside, with the oldest tombs dating back to around 2750 B.C. and twelve of the tombs belonging to the 18th dynasty which ruled Egypt during the second millennium B.C.

-

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Myra Wysinger

Welcome back Myra. Trust Me this place missed you.

Thanks for the unearthed Tombs.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And not a single one of the faces on those Sarcophagi is sculpted in any way that depicts a true negro. As a matter of fact, the faces resemble the mediteranean type.

Afrocentrism is terribly becoming a joke (not that it was ever viewed in any other way). The following is a photo of a couple of mummies from the recent unearthed coffins (typical caucasian, down to the hair):

-

Photo credit: The Huffington Post (2010).

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote:

the faces resemble the "mediteranean type".

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!. This guy is from the 1800's. "mediteranean type".

He! He! He! He!. The brother needs to keep up with the lastest in Genetics and Anthropology.

Delusional: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated. a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also :

the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^don't cream in your panties clown. They resemble mediterranean people. That is what I was getting at.

-

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
what this? "you show me yours and I show you mines". Let's play who have the best picture??. I am not going to sink to that level.

You still have to answer the 6 questions (by MOM)starting with . . .What Is A Caucasian?

Time to bring this Haitian boy into the ***21st century*****. RA here is something to bring you up to date.. . . .

And this is NOT from AfroCentrics.

=====
US Government Census Bureau:
The Census Bureau collects race data in accordance with guidelines provided by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget and these data are based on self-identification. The racial categories included in the census form generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country, and are not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically or genetically.
http://2010.census.gov/partners/pdf/ConstituentFAQ.pdf

AMERICAN ANTHROPOLIGICAL ASSOCIATION:

The following statement was adopted by the Executive Board of the American Anthropological Association on race.
We believe[the following] that it represents generally the contemporary thinking and scholarly positions of a majority of anthropologists. In the United States both scholars and the general public have been conditioned to viewing human races as natural and separate divisions within the human species based on visible physical differences. These facts render any attempt to establish lines of division among biological populations both arbitrary and subjective. Today scholars in many fields argue that "race" as it is understood in the United States of America was a social mechanism invented during the 18th century to refer to those populations brought together in colonial America. Racial myths bear no relationship to the reality of human capabilities or behavior. Scientists today find that reliance on such folk beliefs about human differences in research has led to countless errors. At the end of the 20th century, we now understand that human cultural behavior is learned, conditioned into infants beginning at birth, and always subject to modification. No human is born with a built-in culture or language. Our temperaments, dispositions, and personalities, regardless of genetic propensities, are developed within sets of meanings and values that we call "culture.".

http://www.aaanet.org/stmts/racepp.htm

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hey AfroHolic. If I were you a more intelligent discourse or argument to the Afrocentrics would be distancing AE from "West Africans".

Picture spamming with Arabs doesn't give you much credibility. At least I wouldn't take you seriously. Notice the debate I get involve in.

Take a page from Michael1010 on how to build an argument.

I would try showing:

How different they are genetically

How different they are linguistically

How different they are culturally.

Only a fuchging idiot wouldn't conclude that AE is an indigenous civilization. I hope you are not one.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^^"A majority of anthropologists" Please provide a number.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
How about . . . .51%. . .LOL. I assume you can do math. You DO know the difference between Majority and Minority.

Grasping at fuchging straws. . . .

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
^^"A majority of anthropologists" Please provide a number.

This is what we call a strawman argument....

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

Presenting and refuting a weakened form of an opponent's argument can be a part of a valid argument. For example, one can argue that the opposing position implies that at least one other statement, being presumably easier to refute than the original position, must be true. If one refutes this weaker proposition, the refutation is valid and does not fit the above definition of a "straw man" argument.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I am going to assume you have not taken a course in Statistics. So I wont bother asking you if 51% is statistically significant. I will just do you a favor and say to you, in a research study, 51% is not statistically significant.

Now, seriously, GO FVCK YOURSELF.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
How about . . . .51%. . .LOL. I assume you can do math. You DO know the difference between Majority and Minority.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am going to assume you have not taken a course in Statistics. So I wont bother asking you if 51% is statistically significant. I will just do you a favor and say to you, in a research study, 51% is not statistically significant.

Now, seriously, GO FVCK YOURSELF.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

X never said the # was 51% definitively. He was being sarcastic as the # should not matter as the Majority veiw is anthropologists to not adhere to race.

until you answer your 5 question quiz you have no position to make judgements.

you're dismissed.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Advice to you sucker, don't meddle in grown folk affairs. What anthropologists were polled? There are different factions. Physical anthropologists still hold to the racial taxonomy system. AAA is a politically correct liberal organization w/an anti-race agenda. There study is meaningless and without merit on its own. There are studies that counter the AAAs.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Strawman dude, put the straws down and stop grasping. We already know race is debunk which is why you choose to run away from your 5 question quiz.

I mean if race was so valid why did you choose to run away from the 5 question quiz? It should be easy to answer.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I did not run away from sh*t. I chose to not answer because the min. I do, then every time y'all lose a debate you will resort to strawmanning me. I refuse to set a precedence for you cock-suckers.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Thanks Jari for explaining the sarcasm to the dick. He couldn't see it even when it is pissing on his feet.

Why bother? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] (hope he didn't miss it this time)!!!!!!!!

BTW.
Is this guy a teenager, with a response like this. Explaining to ME statistically significance and confidence levels.

Quote: I will just do you a favor and say to you, in a research study, 51% is not statistically significant.

I AM OUT!!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
I did not run away from sh*t. I chose to not answer because the min. I do, then every time y'all lose a debate you will resort to strawmanning me. I refuse to set a precedence for you cock-suckers.

B/S dude how has us attacking you stopped you in the past, You still post threads on your position, hell multiple threads when and if the 1st time no one responds. So cut the B.S you ran becuase you know that race is not as solid as you think and the face that you can not defend your position.

Here is the quiz again, If race is so valid why not be a man and own up.

1) What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

3) Are uniparental markers (Y and Mtdna) indicative of phenotype?

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

Here is the link of your Runaway bride tactics..LMAO!!!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002513;p=1#000000

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Consider this the first and last time that I will entertain this strawman bullshyt.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

The caucasian race is the indigenous peoples of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia. The cranial features are: none to minimal prognathism; a relatively small face; a narrow, tear-shaped nasal cavity; a "silled" nasal aperture; tower-shaped nasal bones; a triangular-shaped palate; and an angular and sloping eye orbit shape. The phoenotype arose approx 31KYA.

quote:

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

The Negroid race is the the black peoples of sub saharan Africa. The cranial features associated w/the negroids are broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; a square or rectangular eye orbit shape; and large, megadontic teeth. The Negroid phoenotype arose approx. 13.5KYA

quote:

3) Are uniparental markers (Y and Mtdna) indicative of phenotype?

NO.

quote:

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

Limbs; tropic - longer, temperate - shorter.

quote:

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

They lived in Africa between 100kyr to 130kyr. i don't know of any non African population that resembled early Africans of interior Africa, cranially. The morphology of non africans had dramatically changed from that of the Africans of interior Africa.

Don't ever ask me sh*t like this again because next time, I swear I will ignore it till hell freezes over.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Clarification: the dates I provided for when both, negroid and caucasoid pheonotype developed are based on the dates of the earliest skulls found for both; therefore they is tentative.

--------------------

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...They resemble mediterranean people. That is what I was getting at.

-

That mummy was obviously a a truly black and gracile East African, nothing like the big bone hairsute people you depict in this photo.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^dana, what you smoking? It's a damn corpse! It can be nothing but bones! Go away please.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Big bone, Hair soot! Ha! Ha! Ha! (Double meaning). He didn't get it Dana.

Hint:
People seem to forget that there are other features that cold adapted people have that differ to tropical people besides light vs dark skin.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^you are a blundering idiot. I did not post up the photo to illustrate light vs. dark. That would not make sense since you can't tell the color of the mummy. The photo was posted to show the skull and hair similarity bet. the mediterranean people and the mummy. Now, you can go away. Git!
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Put down the cup of coffee brother. Take a deep breath.. . .and read. . . a few times.

Skull(huh?). Hair? can't make it out.

I REPEAT . . .SLOWLY:
People seem to forget that there are other features that cold adapted people have that differ to tropical people ******besides *****light vs dark skin.

Do you want me to post some of these studies.. . .?

Europeans are NOT indigenous to North Africa, skin tone aside.

Hint: Do you see the San loaded with "soot" and are big bone. Big bone IS a indication of cold adapted. See Neanderthal. . . neanderthal!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Giving indigenous north africans abitrary names (Caucasians)from the last two centuries doesn't mean they are that. . . Caucasians.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am working a post listing the phenotypic features of Euros.

eg qty sweat glands, qty body hair etc with cited sources.

Will post on ESR since ES is a racist haven.

Hope to educate you RAA. Light skin is just ONE feature that differentiates AE and other Africans from Europeans and cold adapted people.

Drawing a circle around a group of people because they have straight or wavy hair is arsine. Melanese look African but is one of the furthest groups from Africans.

Caucasian=delusional:

the act of deluding : the state of being deluded
2 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com