EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Debunking the "Black Greece" non-sense. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Debunking the "Black Greece" non-sense.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voZS33oxeB0&feature=related

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol what idiot claims greece was blsck
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, don't act like there are no Afrocentrists on Egyptsearch.com that claim the early greeks were black.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Matamoros:

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is (RAH)the clown talking about Black Athena and the Pelagasians(?).

How long will he and FB/Dirk recycle the same shyt.

Come on RAH, get with the program. Come up with new material. You are getting boring and Dirk/FB's(the white boy) shyt is old.

You are getting paid lot's of bucks. Earn it!!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW: Here in Philly "Cleopatra" is an exhibit at the Franklin Inst.

Saw a piece on WCAU(?). Had Rick and weather girl Cecely pushing the show. For those who don't know Rick is a black male and Cecely is the blond hotty. LOL.

Point is they are plying to BOTH the black and white crowd. Guess it is all about (green).

And in case you missed where I am going with this RAH. Cleo is now being labeled as "mixed". Her sister was tested and identified as "mixed".

So are the Greco-Egyptians mixed?

Logic is a bitch!!!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What mindless idiot would claim otherwise, in the face of such OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE?

(P.S. Jari-Matamoros - if you are Black, then you have to be the dumbest Negro yet born).

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Mike, come on now, you know there were black slaves and foreigners in ancient greece. Why are you acting like a blowhard with really nothing to say?

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, don't act like there are no Afrocentrists on Egyptsearch.com that claim the early greeks were black.I never denied that, I said WHAT IDIOT claims such as the only ones who claim it are Mike111, Clyde and others ignorant of the Ancient Greeks. All one has to do is look at Greek Art to see who they were.

Notice though dude that in one breath Mike and the Black Greeks gang will say the Greeks were black but then claim the Fayum portraits were Greeks not black Egyptians..lol.

Pathetic huh-Kind of like how you claim that the Nubians were black negros in one Breath the 60% Caucasian in the next.

Sit back and watch Mike111 spam and make a fool of himself trying to justify black Greeks..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

What mindless idiot would claim otherwise, in the face of such OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE?

(P.S. Jari-Matamoros - if you are Black, then you have to be the dumbest Negro yet born).

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Afronazi Logic-If you don't agree with Afronazism then you "Are Not Black"

Just an FYI, growing up around Negros(you know the Blacks that sag their pants, curse loudly in public, with golden teeth, and the girls that don't deushe or clean themselves-Ghetto Trash) this is a common tactic they use to keep Blacks from progressing and reaching our full potential.

If you speak like a normal person, listen to non Hip Hop, Dress like a man, Work at a Job, Desire Education, excell in math and Science, then you are "Not Black" but acting white.

Now these Negros(For lack of better words) are infiltrating academia, by plagerizing White Supremist websites and black washing them, by claiming all non African High Cultures, by Spamming pictures of the "True Negro" given to them by the White man. Then when one disagrees they use the "You're acting White" fallacy

Sadly for Mike and his crew, Jari-Ankhamun does'nt mind if you say he is acting white. What matters is the Truth.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Notice though dude that in one breath Mike and the Black Greeks gang will say the Greeks were black but then claim the Fayum portraits were Greeks not black Egyptians..lol.

I wrote up a post on this very thing. The thread had to do w/the logic of Afrocentrists. It is like a circular logic ish.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
LOL!! the lion. I wonder how Mike is goin to respond to that (LOL)!!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO, Wow!!

I can't wait to read Mike's response..how he will use "circular logic" as Afronut calls it to dodge the slug shot at him by Lion.

Lion is all up in Mike111's grill..LMAO

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Afronazi Logic-If you don't agree with Afronazism then you "Are Not Black"

Just an FYI, growing up around Negros(you know the Blacks that sag their pants, curse loudly in public, with golden teeth, and the girls that don't deushe or clean themselves-Ghetto Trash) this is a common tactic they use to keep Blacks from progressing and reaching our full potential.

If you speak like a normal person, listen to non Hip Hop, Dress like a man, Work at a Job, Desire Education, excell in math and Science, then you are "Not Black" but acting white.

Now these Negros(For lack of better words) are infiltrating academia, by plagerizing White Supremist websites and black washing them, by claiming all non African High Cultures, by Spamming pictures of the "True Negro" given to them by the White man. Then when one disagrees they use the "You're acting White" fallacy

Sadly for Mike and his crew, Jari-Ankhamun does'nt mind if you say he is acting white. What matters is the Truth.

LMAO - Amazing! Let a dim-wit learn to read and write and he thinks that he is the living end! The height of civilized man even.

Fool, you are an ignorant looser without a clue. And "IF" you are Black, then the word is OREO!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Oreo cookie was developed and produced by Nabisco in 1912[2][3] at its Tuscaloosa factory in Alabama. Originally, Oreo was mound-shaped and chocolate cream centered. In America, they were sold for 25 cents a pound in novelty tin cans with glass tops, which allowed customers to see the cookies.

After the sale of the company to Richard C. Pike in 1916 a newer design for the cookie was introduced in order to better appeal to a white demographic.
The chocolate cream filling was changed to vanilla.
With sales increases of the white centered vanilla variety,the more popular of the two available flavors, Nabisco shut the door on production of the chocolate filling during the 1920s. The modern-day Oreo was developed in 1952 by William A Turnier,[4] to include the Nabisco logo.

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
Mike, come on now, you know there were black slaves and foreigners in ancient greece. Why are you acting like a blowhard with really nothing to say?

Gigantic, like Jari-Matamoros, you are a sad case of stupid.

I know you don't understand this, so you will have to take my word on it:

Almost all ancient art is of a FUNERARY or VOTIVE type (grave or temple). In the case of statues and stele, they were also EXTREMELY expensive to have made. Therefore almost all ancient art represents the ELITES!

With those facts as a backdrop, please explain why a rich slave owner would have a magnificent statue made of a slave of which he would have had many, and who would have been of little value to him.

Also please explain why a rich foreigner would not have been returned to his homeland for burial. And if buried in Greece, why would he be buried in the religion and style of Greece, rather than that of his native country.

Don't hurt your heads trying to answer these questions guys, you don't have the brains for it.

Just take my word for it: you are two really stupid boys.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Mike111, your pathetic Ad Homenien attacks on my blackness does not bother me. I find it funny that you want to compare me to a white man. You can believe what you want to, fact is you can't bully me into Supporting your ignorance..plain and simple dude.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we say the original Greeks were Black we are not talking about pottery colors--we are talking about craniometric, archaeological iconographic evidence along with linguistic knowledge. See my videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaRxKR81PKo

Even Homer and Socretes were Blacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAhQWeFRgOI

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
 -  -

They don't even look alike?!
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^^
You don't even get what lion is implying?!!!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^^^
You don't even get what lion is implying?!!!

I don't get it either;

One is a Greek philosopher, the other is a Dravidian Albino.

Since you and the Lion have similar intelligence, please do tell us what she means.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

mah nig

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Don't forget his Forefather in the Fayuim

-

I guess Mike forgot about these Greeks...

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
the lion - you of course realize that just as you call him "mah nigger" he is probably saying the same about a Black man somewhere else.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
the lion - you of course realize that just as you call him "mah nigger" he is probably saying the same about a Black man somewhere else.

we're allowed to
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

No different than you calling whites Albinos, take some damn responibility, If you can Dish out be ready to be dished at.

By the way according to you him and his Progenity are the product of African Albinos and Native black Greeks, That makes him Pure Afrian and 50% black. I think according to you he has the right to use the "N" word Mikey boy.

You can't have your pie with out paying for it dude.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
my Cretan niggers, represent

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

My Caucasian-Colchian Nigger, Represent!!

-

My Assyrian Nigger-Holla Back!!

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's disturbing to see the racist troll, 'the lion' seems to have been accepted as a meaningful contributor.
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmer Menes:
It's disturbing to see the racist troll, 'the lion' seems to have been accepted as a meaningful contributor.

disturbance is good

quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
I would suggest, and I also solemnly pledge, that from now on, we allow these idiots their
rights to post their idiocy BUT never, despite the anger, respond to them.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmer Menes:

disturbance is good

quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
I would suggest, and I also solemnly pledge, that from now on, we allow these idiots their
rights to post their idiocy BUT never, despite the anger, respond to them.

I dont see what the Big deal is, How you are a racist? I mean you do is expound upon exactly what Mike111 preaches, I find it rather entertaining to see how the Logic of the everyone is blak crew comes back to bite them in the arse..lol
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Do you all really think that I would be offended by the word Nigger?

What a silly bunch you are.

This is the context for my statement.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike, interesting point, you're supposedly showing evidence of black homosexuality in 7th century B.C.

Is that covered in real history ?

also you can't get with this

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Mike, interesting point, you're supposedly showing evidence of black homosexuality in 7th century B.C.

Is that covered in real history ?

also you can't get with this

LOL, Mike probably like that stuff..
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I do think the ancient Greeks were darker-skinned than Gauls or Danes, where is the bioanthropological evidence that they were tropically adapted Africans?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
While I do think the ancient Greeks were darker-skinned than Gauls or Danes, where is the bioanthropological evidence that they were tropically adapted Africans?

No one said the ancient Greeks were darker-skinned or lighter skinned.

It is simply a fact that the original people of the country that we call Greece were Black people.

It is also a fact that they were invaded by several groups of White (Albino) people, most notably the Hellenes. The Hellenes did not then, nor now, call the country Greece; they call their country the Hellenic Republic.

Who were Gauls or Danes and who said what color they were?

All modern humans are tropically adapted, regardless of skin color.

{It is a myth that White skin is an adaption to cold weather. Humans who have lived for thousands of years in cold weather have BROWN skin!)

White skin is the result of Albinism - period!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:

No one said the ancient Greeks were darker-skinned or lighter skinned.

It is simply a fact that the original people of the country that we call Greece were Black people.

It is also a fact that they were invaded by several groups of White (Albino) people, most notably the Hellenes. The Hellenes did not then, nor now, call the country Greece; they call their country the Hellenic Republic.

Who were Gauls or Danes and who said what color they were?

All modern humans are tropically adapted, regardless of skin color.

{It is a myth that White skin is an adaption to cold weather. Humans who have lived for thousands of years in cold weather have BROWN skin!)

White skin is the result of Albinism - period!

was Alexander the Great negroid?

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Piqtuuures again. Come on man. We are not sure WHAT the above represent.

Cleo's sister was CONFIRMED by Euros to be mixed African decent. What ever that means. Cleo's body has never been discovered. . .so no genetic test. Alexander . . .ditto.

The new spin now is, Euros are now agreeing with Afro-Centrics that Cleo MAY also be mixed. See post on Cleo exhibit at Franklin Inst in Philly.

In the promo they said that the famous coins may NOT be a representation of Cleo but a piece of propaganda for "the people back home". This is coming from the Euro controlled media.

Who knows WTF to believe. Read and research for yourself. . .if you are truly interested.

Is that Alexander???

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike is not an Afrocentrist, he's just a focking idiot.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Mike is not an Afrocentrist, he's just a focking idiot.

The Cockroach darts out from under the floorboard and delivers a one-liner, then hurriedly scurries back under the floorboard. Smart Cockroach, if he stayed in the light, he would be crushed.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Piqtuuures again. Come on man. We are not sure WHAT the above represent.

Cleo's sister was CONFIRMED by Euros to be mixed African decent. What ever that means. Cleo's body has never been discovered. . .so no genetic test. Alexander . . .ditto.

The new spin now is, Euros are now agreeing with Afro-Centrics that Cleo MAY also be mixed. See post on Cleo exhibit at Franklin Inst in Philly.

In the promo they said that the famous coins may NOT be a representation of Cleo but a piece of propaganda for "the people back home". This is coming from the Euro controlled media.

Who knows WTF to believe. Read and research for yourself. . .if you are truly interested.

Is that Alexander???

xyyman - These pictures are really quite useful when properly identified.

They provide insight into the pathetic nature of White people as regards their place in history.

The Alexander Mosaic, is a copy of an image by Apelles or Philoxenos of Eretria, dating from circa 100 BC. It is a famous floor mosaic originally from the House of the Faun in Pompeii. It depicts a battle between the armies of Alexander the Great and Darius III of Persia (circa 324 B.C.). displayed at Naples National Archaeological Museum.

-

You may remember that this is what Darius and the Persian Soldiers actually looked like.

As you can see, it took the pathetic low self-esteem Whites only 200 years to make-believe that the great Persians looked like them.

-

-

Here is a modern example of low self-esteem Whites making believe.

From the Discover Ancient Bulgaria website.

As we know, this is an ancient "Black" Thracian.

-

Text from their website - Quote: It is assumed that by approximately 3200BC Bulgaria was already populated by Thracians. This is what a Thracian warrior is supposed to have looked like.

(White people are just really sad!)
 -

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Mike you are arguing with the same dude using 3 different niches.

The phony white hick impostor is none other than the stupidest poster on the site who has been here for 3 years yet learned squat, The American Hammer and his Texas school girl chums.

Desist in arguing with these Texas Homosexual Miscreants.
They are not here to learn or distribute information. All they wish to do is introduce F.U.D. as they have for decades. No need to assume these idiots can learn. You are wrong. These are the same idiots voting FOR returning Texas school text books back to their 1890 form, and discriminating against Texas Mexicans writing them out of their place in Texas history.
Fuk these Albinos. Allow them to post their weak-ass albino monkey dribble.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Quite true MK, but most people simply lurk. So I never know when an impressionable young kid may be watching, that's why I try to knock down the lies as they come.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Quite true MK, but most people simply lurk. So I never know when an impressionable young kid may be watching, that's why I try to knock down the lies as they come.

Mike, seriously, in your opinion, was Alexander the Great negroid?
I'm not sure where you stand on this. You seem to believe that Greeks were negroid until the Hellene period which comes after the death of Alexander
(born 356)
Please school me as to the ending date of negroid Greece.

-

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better yet Dumb dumb what is your P.O.V. of Alexander. The Faggot King

How do you even know that this is Alexander Dumb Dumb?

You must have seen him? LOl

That looks like Europius faggotonis of the Caucus Mountains.

That could be my neighbor, he looks like this guy.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
LOL, Mike you are arguing with the same dude using 3 different niches.

The phony white hick impostor is none other than the stupidest poster on the site who has been here for 3 years yet learned squat, The American Hammer and his Texas school girl chums.

Desist in arguing with these Texas Homosexual Miscreants.
They are not here to learn or distribute information. All they wish to do is introduce F.U.D. as they have for decades. No need to assume these idiots can learn. You are wrong. These are the same idiots voting FOR returning Texas school text books back to their 1890 form, and discriminating against Texas Mexicans writing them out of their place in Texas history.
Fuk these Albinos. Allow them to post their weak-ass albino monkey dribble.

So you think Lion is the same Godofallwhites, circle of Truth, and Mind0vermatter poster AND Hammer??

I don't know Lion and Hammer seem to post different...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike, seriously, in your opinion, was Alexander the Great negroid?
I'm not sure where you stand on this. You seem to believe that Greeks were negroid until the Hellene period which comes after the death of Alexander
(born 356)
Please school me as to the ending date of negroid Greece.

-

From Mike111's site

At about 1,200 B.C, the Hellenes and Latin's invaded Southern Europe. The Hellenes conquered the native Pelasgians and Mycenaeans in Greece, while the Latin's conquered the native Etruscans and Gaul's in Italy, France, and surrounding areas. After usurping these civilizations, they eventually moved south into Anatolia, the Middle East, and North Africa. All the Black civilizations in these places were also conquered and usurped - this as a result of the great war-making abilities of Alexander the great, and his victory over the first Persian Empire in 334 B.C. (Egypt was by then a Persian vassal state). The last of the Black civilizations to fall, was the resurgent second Persian Empire (the Sassanian) at about 642 A.D. (This was ostensibly an Arab victory, but was in fact accomplished with mostly White troops).

by the way he has a small link pick of Alexander with the caption "The Asian origin of Caucasians" so yeah Alex the Greek was white to Mike.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Me I guess. Obviously Greeks had black blood but no doubt more European blood, just as some Somalis have Eurasiatic blood but obviously more black African. Black is a political term anyway. Of course the Minoans were probably much more African than later Greeks.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
quote:

I wrote up a post on this very thing. The thread had to do w/the logic of Afrocentrists. It is like a circular logic ish.
You obviously don't know what an Afrocentric is. It's not the black version of you, that's for sure!
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
black centric should be the real moniker, as most Afrocentrics are not concerned with Africa, Greece, Moorish Spain, Arabia, Asia, India and the far East, the Olmecs, Early America always seem to take precedence over Africa to folks like Mike111, just check out his website..
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com