EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Debunking the "Black Greece" non-sense. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Debunking the "Black Greece" non-sense.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
dana marniche quote: Me I guess. Obviously Greeks had black blood but no doubt more European blood, just as some Somalis have Eurasiatic blood but obviously more black African. Black is a political term anyway. Of course the Minoans were probably much more African than later Greeks.
dana marniche - Black is NOT a political term, it describes (in general terms) a type of Homo-sapien.

You are thinking of Greeks as a unique people, they were not. Firstly, there was never a people called Greeks, to this day nobody seems to know where that term comes from. In recognition of that fact, when those people gained their independence from the Ottoman Empire, they named their country the "Hellenic Republic".

The fact is that the Hellenes (Greeks), Dorians and Latins were probably all the same people. The confusion comes about because White people, in an attempt to make it seem that these White people were indigenous to Europe, constantly used the term "Greeks" to describe ALL the people in the country at ALL times.

That is of course a purposeful lie: I often refer to that, as the typical "White man lies and Bullsh1t". Of course the more sensible people understand that the indigenous people of that land were the Black Pelasgians, the Black Illyrians, and later at about 2,000 B.C. the Cretans built the city of Mycenae on the mainland and populated it.

What happened at about 1,200 B.C. is one of the most common occurrences in human history, yet many people, Black and White, seem to have great difficulty understanding it. In recognition of this fact, I will explain it in more recent terms so that hopefully everyone can understand it.

quote:

Once upon a time there was a country in the western Hemisphere called Mexico. It was a multi-ethnic country then ruled by a people called the Aztec.

They were invaded and conquered by a White people from across the ocean called the Spanish.

Other countries in the western Hemisphere were then conquered by other White people by various names, the Portuguese, the English, the Dutch, the French etc. Though these White people were known by different names, they were all the same people - Europeans.

Over time, the invaders and the indigenous people crossbred, that admixture produced the majority of the present day populations - the Mestizo. The End.

Of course, with the White Greeks there is one additional complication. They did not come suddenly to Europe, they migrated over hundreds, possibly thousands of years, and they passed through the Black countries of Eastern Europe. How much Black admixture they might have picked-up as a result of their passage through this area is unknown.

Thus we do not know if the admixture evident in this Greek from the time of the first Persian Empire, is from admixture in Greece or picked up on the way to Greece.

-

BTW - This is how the Persians depicted pure-Whites.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, you're just making up stuff
Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
Mike, you're just making up stuff

You stupid, stupid, ignorant, ignorant, little piece of sh1t - go away!

You have absolutely no knowledge in these matters - Hell, you have no knowledge period, and have absolutely no business in these discussions.

I have never understood why people like you insist on making their ignorance and stupidity known. NORMAL people try to HIDE it. But then again, you are NOT normal are you.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Note to dana marniche - Now do you see why I called her an asinine Bitch?

Her stupidity, and facetyness with her stupidity is absolutely infuriating. What kind of person does that? Certainly not one due any kind of courtesy or respect.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:
black centric should be the real moniker, as most Afrocentrics are not concerned with Africa, Greece, Moorish Spain, Arabia, Asia, India and the far East, the Olmecs, Early America always seem to take precedence over Africa to folks like Mike111, just check out his website..

You don't know what you're talking about Afrocentric scholars like DuBois and J.A. Rogers have always written about Blacks in the Americas and Asia.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - my comments about the Lion, apply equally to Jari of Judah and anguishofbeing. I just don't understand these people, they obviously know absolutely nothing on the subject matter, yet they AGGRESSIVELY assert their ignorance. Wouldn't NORMAL people, simply ask a question or ask for clarification?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - Back to the subject matter, has your local institution - The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago; made any headway in identifying the people on Apadana's staircase and surrounding palaces?

Last I checked the website, there was still the old photographs with the same old identifications with lots of question marks behind the identification. Is anybody still working on this?

Somehow I get the feeling that those racists are quite happy with the question marks, it relieves them of the responsibility of definitively identifying certain people that they don't want to identify - like this guy.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^BTW - It's a pity that we don't have members who are knowledgeable on the Persian Empire. This is a subject that definitely needs investigating, because with all of these picture at Apadana, it can shine a great deal of light on the phenotype of the people of Europe, Asia, and North Africa at about 500 B.C.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^BTW - It's a pity that we don't have members who are knowledgeable on the Persian Empire. This is a subject that definitely needs investigating, because with all of these picture at Apadana, it can shine a great deal of light on the phenotype of the people of Europe, Asia, and North Africa at about 500 B.C.

The Egyptians were relieved to be released from the oppressive "black Persians" by Alexander III of Macedon
Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde - my comments about the Lion, apply equally to Jari of Judah and anguishofbeing. I just don't understand these people, they obviously know absolutely nothing on the subject matter, yet they AGGRESSIVELY assert their ignorance. Wouldn't NORMAL people, simply ask a question or ask for clarification?

These posters are whites pretending to be Black. They are just here to subvert the forum.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde - Back to the subject matter, has your local institution - The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago; made any headway in identifying the people on Apadana's staircase and surrounding palaces?

Last I checked the website, there was still the old photographs with the same old identifications with lots of question marks behind the identification. Is anybody still working on this?

Somehow I get the feeling that those racists are quite happy with the question marks, it relieves them of the responsibility of definitively identifying certain people that they don't want to identify - like this guy.

-

I don't know what research they are doing. But I am suree they will do nothing to help illuminate Black History.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:

These posters are whites pretending to be Black. They are just here to subvert the forum.

and posts about condoms with hooks in them are not subverting the forum?

This coming from someone who believes white people
lost their pigmentation due to living in caves with sealed off entrances completely blocked by ice for over a thousand years.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer, please go away. They need your help in Texas to subvert what's left of your crappy school system.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I'm glad a person like Gregory Collins will have to account for his evil. It's about time in Texas
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
black centric should be the real moniker, as most Afrocentrics are not concerned with Africa, Greece, Moorish Spain, Arabia, Asia, India and the far East, the Olmecs, Early America always seem to take precedence over Africa to folks like Mike111, just check out his website..

You don't know what you're talking about Afrocentric scholars like DuBois and J.A. Rogers have always written about Blacks in the Americas and Asia.

They are not Afrocentric, as in AFRICA centered. Asia and America and Europe are not Africa.
Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

The Egyptians were relieved to be released from the oppressive "black Persians" by Alexander III of Macedon
Yes they were;

But you just outed yourself fool.

A true ignoramus wouldn't know that.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes they were;

But you just outed yourself fool.

A true ignoramus wouldn't know that.

I outed you,

I get this stuff from realhistory.com

It's strange, the above conclusions, that would naturally come out of what is suggested there.
You have to be careful when throwing boomerangs

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I guess it has never occurred to you, just how pathetic a human would have to be, to take on the identity of a Black woman, in order to subvert an informal history forum of all things.

You MFing White people are SAD!

Disgustingly SAD!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Lion is always exposing Mike lol, not that it is hard...lol
Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

They are not Afrocentric, as in AFRICA centered. Asia and America and Europe are not Africa.
Winters does this misrepresentaion all the time, then turns around and accuses others of trying to spread misinformation. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Funny you two should show up now.

The above goes for you two ass-holes too.

You MFing White people are SAD!

Disgustingly SAD!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Greece, Moorish Spain, Arabia, Asia, India and the far East, the Olmecs, Early America always seem to take precedence over Africa to folks like Mike111, just check out his website..
Remember too that it was Mike that said Sub Saharan Africans were inferior. And this self-hating jackass has the nerve to point fingers at others. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Thats sad, usually I would be shocked and ask "are you serious" but its concerning Mike111, I mean its not suprising at all that this guy living in Europe marrying European women and probably has an English accent but calls Europeans albinos and steals their culture(Notice he does'nt talk about West, East or South African Empires, but has a section on Cambodia...LOL. Ethiopians were building monuments and writing novels while Cambodians were living in the Jubgle swinging from trees..but Mike dedicates a section to them over Ethiopa.)

Mike111 is a joke but sadly he thinks he is smart and acedemic..LOL

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
where's the unity around here?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have to get away from "if they don't agree with us they must be white" syndrome.

Some posters say who they are, ethnically, others keep it to themselves. Many of the posters here ARE black. The white, trolls, are easy to spot. Notice I said "white trolls". Not all whites are trolls or are here to create mischief.

Taking a guess:

Akoben/anguish is black, despite having a thing with the Sage(altk). That's their beef. It is all good.

Jari is also black. Looking past his pseudo-christian belief.

Gigantic says he is black ie Haitian. I believe him. A screwed up MFer but I beleive he is black. Wanting to caress a lion is messed up. That is some white people shyt. Maybe he and The Lion can hook up to satisfy his dream.

Lion says he is black. I don't believe him.

MOM has black ancestry but claims to be mixed.

Some of our fellow cousins, ie Tyro, Hammer, Makellion, King said, who they are. Tyro is a suspect character but he may be genuinely what he seems. A mixed-up kid.

DJ/Mary - said what he is. . .ie a suspicious character. He! He! He! Wish he would grow some.

many of the others that some may dis-agree with are black eg Doug, Ackee/Anasi, MK, etc even the clown Osiron and his fellow Somalid in Sweden(?).

quote:
quote:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
This Egyptology forum is being subverted and everybody knows it
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigantic is looking to caresss a Lion. wink!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
We have to get away from "if they don't agree with us they must be white" syndrome.

And to think, Dr. Winters is like a hundred years old! You can excuse Mikeyboy, but you think the old man would be a little more mature. [Roll Eyes]
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This Egyptology forum is being subverted and everybody knows it

-
who subverts more threads that your fake ass?

and who attempts to front as a black woman and looks even more stupid?

Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com