EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Hollywood filmaker debate over the New Jesus Christ Musical Movie coming in 2012

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hollywood filmaker debate over the New Jesus Christ Musical Movie coming in 2012
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari you should really take a look at this.
Is this how Christians beleive Jesus conducted himself.

Christians should see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH8AX2In58g&feature=related

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie will be historical among Christians and Catholic religion.
Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself am not suprised what a Christian would do. Its in the christian nature to be backwards people, with por-homosexual beleif. This guy exposes all Christians for what they really are.

Btw was that of Jesus?

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see the old Jesus flicks are just popping out of the azz of the directors.

Everyone know that Christians are the scum of the earth.

Im not at all amazed this is how Christian really think of Christ. More Christian blasphemy

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you mean Hysterical (LOL)!

quote:
Originally posted by Europeans Faggotonius:
This movie will be historical

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com