EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The unregulated drift of this forum...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The unregulated drift of this forum...
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a list of recent postings which are inappropriate for this forum and should have
been re-directed to "Ancient Egypt":

a) Bits and pieces on post-Roman Hebrews

b) Modern Jews are descendants of Khazars

c) Mozabite Berbers are 80% African, doc says

d) TROPICAL ADAPTED * TEMPERATE ADAPTED * POLAR ADAPTED

TJ Detweiler would say that it's all kindergarten stuff...
 -

The Kindergartners

-

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Point well taken Wally; but just one thing, what would you talk about?

Without those threads the board is moribund - is that what you want?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your bird brain theories might be good entertainment but I would prefer the moribund state of the forum to that.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I make you uncomfortable, don't I.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol funny how its Mike111 and his spams ruining this forum, must be why he is so intent to respond. nothing but a troll..lol. See Mike does'nt care about Africa, he wants to talk about black Greeks, Black Caucasians, Black Turks, Black thais, Black Chinese, Black Arabs, Black Japs, Black Martians Black ants, black oil...ANYTHING other than Africans. Maybe Egypt because the White man likes Egypt. Just look at his Website...

http://realhistoryww.com/index.htm

See how Egypt is the only African culture...given attention.

Proves how Mike111 operates...I guess he loves those Albino's culture so much more than African!! LOL. and we know how he is married to a White woman too..lol.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
lol indeed.

Now all you have to do, is find a way to disprove what I post.

Not so funny now, is it?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disprove, Disprove what, you don't even do your own research, just Plagerize and picture spam..LOL

You are a Joke Mike, when will this sink in? How long will you be the laugh and joke of E.S, how long will you degrade black people.

Even the Lion made a joke out of you and toyed around with your B.S research and quack theories..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^So if I Plagerize, that means that I am posting what the White scientific community produces. I admit to that.

Ah - is it dawning on you yet?

Damn boy, your mother must have slapped the sh1t out of you when you were born. She didn't leave a bit of sense.

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...see what I mean...

The Kindergartners
 -

(Music)
"Don't know much about Egyptology
"Don't know much about biology...

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Wally - I admit that Africa's first high-speed train, is much more important than anything that I have ever posted.

But geez guy, you have to admit that it is not exactly Egyptology - capiche?.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just STFU already, take his advice, and stop posting your stupid theories in a serious forum.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
As I recall, I challenged you to put-up on the bits thread. Still no word from you.

I will now expand it.

If there is ANYTHING that you know something, anything about, please articulate it here and now!

Credit will be given for swearing that you can wipe your ass without your mama's help.

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
As I recall, I challenged you to put-up on the bits thread. Still no word from you.

I will now expand it.

If there is ANYTHING that you know something, anything about, please articulate it here and now!

Credit will be given for swearing that you can wipe your ass without your mama's help.

...sigh...The kindergartners...
 -

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
...oh my, my, my; why on earth do the moderators tolerate the religious mumbo-jumbo
on this forum of Egyptology? These loonies don't even bother to preface their posts with
an "OT:"- it's like the Crusades all over again.

Here's Ausar's more diplomatic call for relevant postings:
quote:
The main purpose of this forum is to discuss the culture and society of the ancient
Egyptians. Other areas taken into consideration and will be allowed is Greco-Roman Egypt
and Medieval to modern Egyptian history as it pertains to ancient Egypt. Occasionally, other
subjects will be discussed,but typically the other forum is to be utilized for non-Egyptology
discussions. We ask that posters refrain from posting too many off-topic subjects in this
forum.
By no means are we marginalizing other fields or subjects. We appreciate the contributions
of all subjects and posters.
Thank you,
Ausar

What I [Mad] would do is lock these irrelevant threads and re-direct any subsequent
retarded ones to "Ancient Egypt"...---->

-

Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Wally, you'd rather the forum should be left to your SPECULATIONS that you deceive less knowledgeable people by calling FACTS huh?

That is your low intelligence at work man.

At least others are discussing FACTS and you want that moved so that your SPECULATIONS would take centre stage.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Like someone else, who will go unnamed, Wally tries to cover his lack of knowledge with pious pique.
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
...Both of you are full of crap

You both write using obscure generalities as if you're writing a daily horoscope.

a) Can either of you define the difference between speculation, fact, supportive evidence,
concrete evidence...

b) My "lack of knowledge" pertaining to what??? I certainly have no knowledge of
how to construct a nuclear weapon!

...Your crap would be better suited on "Ancient Egypt" forum; you simply pollute this
Egyptology forum with your infantile nonsense...

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
C'mon ausar, Mansa Musa, Henu, Amr-...Moderators(?)

You're going to actually allow the post "White Dicks Getting Polverized By Black Haitian Lips"
to stand on this forum, instead of simply deleting this childish, irrelevant nonsense??

If you're going to moderate then MODERATE!

-

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Wally. The forum needs at least some small degree of housekeeping, if only to delete redundant or SPAMMER (Gigantic, Ronald Reagan, etc.) threads.

Actually all the mods really needs to do is tighten up on these fools who find it necessary to create 10-20 niches.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Dicks Getting Polverized By Black Haitian Lips: LOL LOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This was created by Gigantic. I know it was, the Afronut tried to flirt with me, I told that Black AfroNigger, to Polverize My White Dick, and he did just that. Boy do those nigger lips come in handy.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
Here is a list of recent postings which are inappropriate for this forum and should have
been re-directed to "Ancient Egypt":

a) Bits and pieces on post-Roman Hebrews

b) Modern Jews are descendants of Khazars

c) Mozabite Berbers are 80% African, doc says

d) TROPICAL ADAPTED * TEMPERATE ADAPTED * POLAR ADAPTED

TJ Detweiler would say that it's all kindergarten stuff...
 -

The Kindergartners

-

Wally, you don't need to make a thread every week or so complaining about threads in this section. Some of these are really good discussions.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:
Wally, you don't need to make a thread every week or so complaining about threads in this section. Some of these are really good discussions.

...cite these 'good discussion' threads, please...
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:

...cite these 'good discussion' threads, please...
Not to sound cocky, but no topic I start is a waste of space.

OT: Hassaniya or Gulf Arabic Dialect?
Lost Kingdoms of Africa: Ethiopia **Must See**
The Kunta Clan: Early Spreaders of Sufi Islam in West Africa

The above are the newest threads I've started and they're all worth talking about. Only the one about the Kunta clan received much attention. Fact of the matter is, you can only talk about Egypt so much. On top of that, the troll threads are more of a problem than any serious topic not about Egypt.

Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com