EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Help!If Chrisitains, Catholic, and Jews all read the Bible; Why Is It They Dont Agree

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!If Chrisitains, Catholic, and Jews all read the Bible; Why Is It They Dont Agree
Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kairi-Tuwei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A big qusetion that I have always wondered is why is it that Christians, Catholics, and Jews all read the same books (somewhat) so why do they not agree on religious text?

1.Christians beleive that Jesus is God and that God is Jesus

2.Catholic Beleive that Jesus is three in a trinity. God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

3.Jews beleive that Jesus was not the Messiah, and that the new testament is a Holy Fraud.

For the Christians:
I have asked this question to Jari and to King and they seem to not have an answer to the question, or any question that anyone asks for that matter concerning their faith. I have not only asked this question to many other people when I was in my quest to learn about Christianity and its illogical fundamentals. One thing that I found out is that most Christians are clueless when it comes to anything other than quoting the Bible and blind illogical faith. So my question again is to any Christian, why is it that Christians, Catholics and Jews all read the same books (somewhat) yet they say the other is false?

For the Catholics:
I have asked this question to a few of my Catholic colleagues at work, and they can only come up with rhetorical assault on the other two religions as if the Catholic religion has any ground to stand on. (Kind of like what most Christians and Jews do when asked about Catholics). I have yet to understand why the Catholic faith, who predates the Christians beleive that the Christian is doing awhole lot of faking and shaking. So my question again is to any Catholic, why is it that Christians, Catholics and Jews all read the same books (somewhat) yet they say the other is false?

For The Jew:

I have asked this question to the Jews as well, but the Jews have the best answer that i feel is more likely to be the most accurate as i take from my extensive knowledge of the Jews. The Jews say that the Christians stole the new testament from them and then followed it up with tha great white Jesus. The Jews go on to say further that the Catholic have all of their religious text and are holding them in the Vatican for fear of being exposed for the liers that they are. Being that the Jews whom use to be called Hebrews or Israelite were here first and being that the Roman Catholics or the Christians didnt exist prior to the new testament, I agree with the Jews. So my question again is to any Jew, why is it that Christians, Catholics and Jews all read the same books (somewhat) yet they say the other is false?

Can someone please help a Muslim out!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Can someone please help a Muslim out!

Yes, try Buddhism.

There is also Jainism.

But if you really want to stick to those with the White mans fingerprints, you can try Hinduism.

Whoops - very sorry, I forgot about this part.

I feel duty bound to inform you, that the penalty for abandoning Islam is --------------------eek----------------------DEATH!!!!

So, he,he, maybe it isn't so bad after all.

Gotta give it to the Islamists. They sure know how to discourage poaching!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, check out the Sunni and Sh'ia calling each other heretics, why is that they read the same book

(this is in Egyptology?)

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kairi-Tuwei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Yes, try Buddhism.

There is also Jainism.

But if you really want to stick to those with the White mans fingerprints, you can try Hinduism.

I see the white man religion works for you. Or is that Historical religion helping you find your meaning in life.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kairi-Tuwei:
quote:

Yes, try Buddhism.

There is also Jainism.

I see the white man religion works for you. Or is that Historical religion helping you find your meaning in life.
he hates the white man, it's the blonde snow bitches he's after
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
well, check out the Sunni and Sh'ia calling each other heretics, why is that they read the same book

(this is in Egyptology?)

This is a dispute over Hadith, not Quran you idiot. Muslims dont argue Quran. Muslims dont have different books in the Quran.
So my question again is to any Christian, why is it that Christians, Catholics and Jews all read the same books (somewhat) yet they say the other is false.

Some people will try anything! Stay in your lane.

Btw the way mike111. Why run from me in one conversation when you find yourself outgunned, only to pop in like the mole rat you are.

This is Mike111: European speaking, reading, writing, and understanding, but the most racist against anything white. Sound like an upset Negro more than a educated one.
If you hate the white man so much, why not stop talking his language, stop wearing his dress code, better yet stop reading his research documents or people who use his language in their research document, or better yet move out his country.
Then, learn an African language or two or maybe three, move to Africa, start wearing African dress, reading African written(non-Europen) documents and writings, and then you can actually be who you really want to be, and not this fictional character that you draw up for yourself.

As long as you use the white man language and interpretations in everything, fvck what your mouth say, you are European.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kairi-Tuwei quote: As long as you use the white man language and interpretations in everything, fvck what your mouth say, you are European.

Quite true!

Face of the first European:

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
Prove it!!!!!

Or is that what the white man told you?

You cant read anyting but english, how could you know?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Simple question for you.

Who wrote the Quran and When?

Prove it!

Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
Who is your real daddy.

Prove it. See what I mean?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
You might recall that it was YOU who started this stupid prove-it stuff, as relates to religion.
Religious belief is about just that "Belief". If you don't like your religion, it's your problem.

Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
It was not me it was you, who tried to bash Islam based on English translations of the Quran. Then you tried to attack my character for your lack of knowledge of what the Quran actually says. Beleif in a way of life is just like your beleif in european sources. Thats where you get all your imformation about Islam.

Your research is just about beleif as well, you beleive in what the sources is telling you and what they portray as evidence of this and that, and I beleive in what Allah says about this and that. Just like you disagree with my way of life, so do people disagree with your views and the views of the people of which you get your imformation. So as you can see, both relies on beleif, so if you dont like the fact that people disagree with your idiotic sources keep them to yourself.

Such a freakin hypocrite.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I didn't bring up the Quran, you did. I am perfectly happy in criticizing only the Judao-Christian religions. I have heard of Salman Rushdie.
Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
You are the one bringing Islam up in your conversations like you know something about it. Plagarizing our way of life as if you have a clue about what we actually beleive.
You love to bash other peoples way of life, but to do this and then conceal your own religious beleif is just childish and cowardice.
Unlike the coward you are, im not afraid to expose what i beleive in because i know enough about my way of life to refute and dismiss idiots like you who chose to condemn it.People who are only looking for attention or to be accepted by someone else by jumping on the "I dont have a religion" bandwagon that seems to be the common norm here on egyptsearch.

Kind of like lying is here!

The wise man speaks of what he knows, and remains silent on what he does not.

Learn the difference, and know which of the two pertains to you.

All this research on Black Egyptian, Jews, Turks, and Greeks, have got you confused about everything and now you are upset at the one person that you've trusted all your life. (the White man)
He had you beleiving that he was God, and after so many lies and false truths, he has turned you away from the true God and have erased logic from your mind.

You are truly a loss soul.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Actually I have no interest in religion, except as a historical entity.

But to be honest, if I had to choose between believing this guy.

-

and believing this guy.

-

I might have to go with THIS guy (the Witch doctor).

Those White Albino guys are really scary!

-  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike why do you find the albinos scary?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^After the revolution human rights groups estimated the number of casualties suffered by protesters and prisoners of the new Islamic regime to be several thousand. The first to be executed were Members of the old regime - senior generals, followed by over 200 of the Shah's senior civilian officials - as punishment and to eliminate the danger of coup d’État. Brief trials lacking defense attorneys, juries, transparency or opportunity for the accused to defend themselves were held by revolutionary judges such as Sadegh Khalkhali, the Sharia judge. By January 1980 "at least 582 persons had been executed." Among those executed was Amir Abbas Hoveida, former Prime Minister of Iran. Between January 1980 and June 1981, when Bani-Sadr was impeached, at least 900 executions took place, for everything from drug and sexual offenses to `corruption on earth,` from plotting counter-revolution and spying for Israel to membership in opposition groups. In the 12 months following that Amnesty International documented 2,946 executions, with several thousand more killed in the next two years according to the anti-regime guerillas People's Mujahedin of Iran.

--------------------------------------------------------

Conquest of the Americas
90,000,000 killed

Historians distinguish four different manifestations of the Inquisition:

1. the Medieval Inquisition (1184–1230s)
2. the Spanish Inquisition (1478–1834)
3. the Portuguese Inquisition (1536–1821)
4. the Roman Inquisition (1542 – c. 1860 )

(Millions Killed?)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
yeah but Kairi-Tuwei's probably Sunni
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Oh ya, that makes ALL the difference.

Err, what was Saddam again?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Oh ya, that makes ALL the difference.

Err, what was Saddam again?

yeah but you can find killers all over
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^We must be sure to ask Kairi-Tuwei his opinion on this. Strangely he has fallen silent.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Everyone has the right to believe and worship as they please.

But to me, those Albino guys are really, really scary!

Alleged Adulteress Escapes Stoning Death in Iran

Lauren Frayer Contributor
AOL News
(July 9) -- An Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning for adultery will escape that punishment, Iranian state media reported today, after an international campaign drew Hollywood stars and global leaders decrying what one U.S. senator called a "barbaric" punishment.

But it's unclear whether 43-year-old Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani will avoid the death penalty altogether, or be killed by another method Iranian executioners use, like hanging or beheading. She's already endured a flogging for having an "illicit relationship" outside marriage, even though Ashtiani was a widow at the time of the alleged affair.

43-year-old Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani

-

Another court investigating her husband's 2005 slaying convicted Ashtiani of adultery in the period when he was alive as well, citing the "judge's knowledge" but little evidence. The mother of two has been in prison in the northwestern city of Tabriz since 2006.

Ashtiani's case drew worldwide attention after her lawyer, Mohammad Mostafaei, blogged about her case last month, writing that his client was "on the threshold of stoning," according to Amnesty International, which issued a statement calling on Iran to halt her execution and commute her death sentence.

Human Rights Watch also got involved, issuing a statement on Wednesday calling on Iran to "immediately put a stop to this execution."

"Death by stoning is always cruel and inhuman, and it is especially abhorrent in cases where judges rely on their own hunches instead of evidence to proclaim a defendant guilty," the organization's Nadya Khalife said in a statement.

A State Department spokesman said Thursday that the United States has "grave concerns" that Ashtiani's punishment doesn't fit her crime. And Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, blasted Iran's execution method as "appalling" and "barbaric," according to Fox News.

After a photo of the black-veiled Ashtiani appeared on the front page of The Times of London on Thursday, British Foreign Secretary William Hague spoke about her case at a news conference alongside his Turkish counterpart, Ahmet Davutoglu.

Stoning is a "medieval punishment which has no role in the modern world," Hague said in comments carried by several news agencies. "If the punishment is carried out, it will disgust and appall the watching world."

The Times quotes Kerry and Rep. Howard Berman, D-Calif., chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, as expressing outrage over Ashtiani's sentence. Celebrities such as Robert Redford, Colin Firth and Emma Thompson have also signed a petition for her release, the paper reported.

Even Lindsay Lohan -- mired in her own legal troubles over a DUI conviction -- joined the cause, posting a Newsweek article about Ashtiani on her Twitter feed.

Ashtiani's 22-year-old son Sajad told the Guardian he was overwhelmed by international support for his mother's case and said the campaign for her release "is going very well."

"They gave me permission to talk to her and she was very thankful to the people of the world for supporting her. I'm very happy that so many have joined me in protesting this injustice," he said in comments published late Thursday. "It was the first time in years I heard any hope in my mother's voice."

Ashtiani's apparent reprieve came in a statement from Iran's embassy in London, citing "information from relevant judicial authorities in Iran" and saying that Ashtiani "will not be executed by stoning," state-run Press TV reported today. The statement notes that death by stoning isn't part of a draft Islamic Penal Code being deliberated in Iran's parliament, but it stopped short of saying the punishment is being phased out in Iran.

"It is notable that this kind of punishment has rarely been implemented in Iran," Press TV quoted the statement as saying. "Various means and remedies must be probed and exhausted [by the judiciary] to finally come up with such a punishment."

But the Guardian also reports that despite Ashtiani's last-minute reprieve, 12 other Iranian women and three men on are death row awaiting execution by stoning.

In Iran, male victims of execution by stoning are first buried up to their waists, then pelted with stones by a crowd of executioners. Women are normally buried up to their necks. The stones used are large enough to cause serious injury but not kill the person, and the victim often dies slowly and painfully.

At least 126 executions have been carried out in Iran this year, according to Amnesty International.

By comparison; Texas has ONLY executed 7 people in 2010.
When you can beat those scary Albinos in Texas, well then, you are really, really, scary!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Africans were very foolish to get involved.

Nigeria: Imminent Execution/ Legal concern: Yunusa Rafin Chiyawa

Yunusa Rafin Chiyawa from northern Nigeria is at risk of imminent execution. He
was sentenced to death by stoning on 21 June by a Shari'ah Court in Bauchi
State. He was reportedly not represented by a lawyer during his trial and
received a sentence which violates international human rights law.

The Shari'ah Court of Ningi in Bauchi State, found Yunusa Rafin Chiyawa guilty
of adultery, following his confession of having sexual relations with his
friend's wife in the village of Alkaleri.

The same court had previously freed the woman involved, after she swore before
the court that Yunusa Rafin Chiyawa had put a spell on her. The judge concluded
that the woman had suffered temporary insanity and therefore would not be
punished for having committed adultery. Yunusa Rafin Chiyawa was given 30 days
to appeal against the sentence. He has allegedly stated that he does not wish
to appeal.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Amnesty International unconditionally opposes the death penalty as a violation
of the right to life and the right not to be subjected to cruel, inhuman or
degrading punishment. A majority of states in Africa and in the world have
abolished the death penalty in law or in practice.

However, since Zamfara State introduced a new Shari'ah-based penal code in
January 2000, eleven more states, from northern Nigeria, including Bauchi State
have introduced new penal codes or laws inspired by the Shari'ah and applicable
to members of the Muslim faith.

The new Shari'ah penal codes allow Shari'ah Courts to impose the death penalty
for offences such as adultery, which previously did not carry such a heavy
sentence. Under the previous Penal Code of Northern Nigeria and the Nigerian
Criminal Code which is applicable in South, cases involving capital punishment
can only be tried by the State High Court. Yunusa Rafin Chiyawa was however
tried before a Shari'ah Court in Bauchi State.

The new Shari'ah penal codes and Shari'ah codes of criminal procedure violate
many international human rights standards which Nigeria has ratified. These
include the Convention Against Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading
Treatment (CAT) and The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
(ICCPR).

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kindergartners
 -

(Key up the music from Sam Cooke's classic "Wonderful World")
"Don't know much about Egyptology
"Don't know much about biology...

||
vv - actual lyrics, but same meanings...

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the french I took

But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know that one and one is two
And if this one could be with you

Now I don't claim to be an "A" student
But I'm trying to be
So maybe by being an "A" student baby
I can win your love for me

Don't know much biology

La ta ta ta ta ta ta
(History)
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
(Biology)
La ta ta ta ta ta ta
(Science book)
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
(French I took)

if you all went back to "Ancient Egypt" forum...

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Wally, how come just now?

(There has been 24 posts over two days)

Is it something that I said?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Wally, how come just now?

(There has been 24 posts over two days)

Is it something that I said?

Come-on Wally, don't be such a hide-behind mama's apron Faggot, fess-up!

Was it something that I said?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Come-on Wally, help me understand, Please!

I mean, if I had posted something like this (below); and said something like "I hope you live in South or Eastern Asia". Then I could understand your anger, but I didn't say a word about your preferences.

Treatment of homosexuals within Islam:

According to a pamphlet produced by Al-Fatiha, there is a consensus among Islamic scholars that all humans are naturally heterosexual. Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty:

The Hanafite school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted.

The Hanabalites, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted.

The Sha'fi school of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act. Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since their revolution in 1979. 10 public executions of homosexuals have been performed in Afghanistan by the Taliban army.

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kindergartners
 -

(Key up the music from Sam Cooke's classic "Wonderful World")
"Don't know much about Egyptology
"Don't know much about biology...

||
vv - actual lyrics, but same meanings...

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know that one and one is two
And if this one could be with you

Now I don't claim to be an "A" student
But I'm trying to be
So maybe by being an "A" student baby
I can win your love for me

Don't know much biology

La ta ta ta ta ta ta
(History)
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
(Biology)
La ta ta ta ta ta ta
(Science book)
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
(French I took)

if you all went back to "Ancient Egypt" forum...

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I agree with Wally
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I am beginning to wonder if you ARE Wally.
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This article exposes the Bible's hoaxes and indisputable corruption on several fronts:

Rebekah was proven to have never spoken directly with GOD Almighty.

Rebekah never believed that Isaac received spoke directly with GOD Almighty.

Isaac's two corrupt blessing to Jacob were based on lies.

The account about Abraham wanted to sacrifice Isaac instead of Ishmael is proven to be a hoax.

A new false Prophecy in the Bible exposed.

The Glorious Quran in Noble Verse 5:41 is once again confirmed.

Isaac and Ishmael in Islam and Christianity:

The sections of this article:

1- The Bible was badly corrupted by its people.
2- The Jews received the highest number of Prophets. Yet, neither Moses nor Jesus nor several other Prophets liked the Jews!
3- Are Muslims then the "Chosen People" of GOD? If not, then who are?

4- Comparing the Bible's claims to the Noble Quran's about who was the Son to be sacrificed, Isaac or Ishmael?

(a)- Ishmael (Ismail) was the Son to be Sacrificed.

5- Conclusion.

Muslims believe that when Abraham peace be upon him, the father of Isaac and Ishmael (Ismail), offered his son for sacrifice for GOD Almighty, he offered Ishmael. Jews and Christians believe that he offered Isaac.

The conflict between the Jews and Christians, and the Muslims, is much more serious than disagreeing on a story. The Jews and Christians believe that any son or daughter born from a Servant or Slave woman is not considered a biological son or daughter. Muslims on the other hand, believe that any son or daughter born from any mother is a biological son or daughter. Not only that, but the slave woman instantly becomes free.

Please visit Islam came to end the Judeo-Christian and Pagan Slavery.

The Bible prohibits favoritism between sons:
The following is an email I received from brother Ausaf; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.

Salaam Brother,

I just wanted to make you aware of some more supporting arguments:

Deuteronomy 21:15-17: "If a man have two wives, one beloved and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hash, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hash: for he is the beginning of the strength; the right of the firstborn is his."

Here we can see that the first born son can NEVER be illegitimate and by birthright, should receive double the inheritance than any of his siblings.

Also, from the Encyclopaedia Judaica (p. 82 - under Ishmael):

Reported by Ibn Ishaaq: "Muhammad Ibn Ka'b narrated that 'Umar Ibn 'Abd al-'Aziz sent for a man who had been a Jew then converted to Islam and showed signs of true Islam. [Before his conversion], he was one of their scholars [i.e., he was a Jewish scholar] So he [i.e., 'Umar] asked him: which son did Abraham (P) sacrifice? He replied: 'It is Ishmael(P). By God, O Commander of the Believers, the Jews know that but they envy you - the Arabs.'

Genesis 16:2-3 states that Hagar was given to Abraham as a wife:

"The story of Hagar is found in the Bible in the book of Genesis, chapters 16 and 21. Genesis 16:2-3 states that Hagar was an Egyptian servant belonging to Sarah, who, being barren, gave Hagar to her husband Abraham "to be his wife", so that he might still have children. She gave birth to a son, whom she named Ishmael."

The Jews' stories and accounts had all been altered and corrupted over time. This is no mere statement from me, your humble Osama Abdallah. The Bible's own theologians and historians openly admit and declare that the Bible's books and texts had all been:

Written by mysterious men.
Written by an unknown number of men.
Written in unknown places.
Written in unknown dates.
The Jews and Christians rely on corrupt books that are full of lies when they declare that:

1- Ishmael is not considered a legitimate son of Abraham by GOD Almighty.

2- Ishmael, who was 13 years older than Isaac, was not the son that offered for sacrifice.

Now whether Hagar was the wife of Abraham or not is really not relevant according to Islam, because regardless of her status, Ishmael remains the biological son of Abraham. In Islam, we believe that she became his wife. But really, this is irrelevant at best! The Jews lied and fabricated lies on the mouth of Allah Almighty when they said that He, the Almighty, does not consider Ishmael to be Abraham's real and biological son.

Again, ironically, the Bible's own theologians and historians openly admit and declare that the Bible's books and texts are full of man-made lies. So we can't take the bible's current accounts and say that this is a proof that Islam's accounts are false. Allah Almighty Declared in the Glorious Quran:

"Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:77-79)"

Please visit: Islam declares that the Bible is corrupt and full of falsehood.

Indeed, woe to those who fabricate lies on the Mouth of Allah Almighty! Ameen.

Also, please visit the following link to see ample irrefutable proofs about the Glorious Quran being truly from GOD Almighty:

The Overwhelming Scientific Miracles in the Glorious Quran.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all agree that Ishmael peace be upon him was 13 years older than Isaac peace be upon him. This means that the Muslims' claim is much closer to the Truth than the Jews' and Christians', because if we were to believe that Abraham offered Isaac for sacrifice to GOD Almighty, then he would've waited at least 13 years to do so if not even longer.

Please visit Is the substitution of name "Ishmael" with "Isaac" within the Biblical text a matter of great consequential significance for the followers of Jesus?

1- The Bible was badly corrupted by its people:

It is important to know that whatever claim you from a Jew or Christian backed up by the Bible, then that claim is highly doubtful and unreliable. Let us look at what GOD Almighty Said in the Bible:

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.

Please visit Contradictions and proofs of Historical Corruptions in the Bible.

Why did Allah Almighty allow for the Bible to get corrupted?

Also, please visit The original Bible was lost! See comments from Historians and Theologians from the commentary of the NIV Bible (one of the most used Bibles world wide) itself admitting that most of the Books and Gospels of the Bible are corrupted. No one ever claimed ownership of the current Books and Gospels. The owners/writers are unknown.

So knowing the above solid facts about the Bible's validity, one must ask a very simple question here: Why should we trust historical narrations from the Bible?

Since the followers of the Bible so obviously corrupted the Bible, then why should you take their narrations/stories about Abraham for instance, offering his son Isaac for GOD Almighty as a sacrifice? Couldn't this story be all false or altered?

Could it be that the Jews in order for them to prove their Satanic theory about them being GOD's "Chosen People" that they altered the Bible and came up with a bunch of nonsense such as a son born from a Slave woman is not considered a biological son to enforce Isaac's position since he came from a Jewish mother, and to make the Jews look even more superior?

What kind of a religion that accepts no converts and considers its people superior above all nations? Did you know that in Judaism, if your mother was Jewish, then you are automatically a Jew?

This whole corruption was created to only prove that Isaac was the son whom Abraham peace be upon him offered for Sacrifice, because his mother was Jewish, and to further as I said prove that the Jews are superior above all nations.

It just doesn't sound right. There is an obvious alteration that took place, and ironically, the Bible confirms this alteration in Jeremiah 8:8 and in the links that I provided above.

Please visit Is the substitution of name "Ishmael" with "Isaac" within the Biblical text a matter of great consequential significance for the followers of Jesus?

2- The Jews received the highest number of Prophets. Yet, neither Moses nor Jesus nor several other Prophets liked the Jews!

The old Jewish trick about Jews received the highest number of Prophets which then makes them GOD Almighty's "Chosen People" is nothing but a deception. In fact, it is a bad thing for the Jews that GOD Almighty kept sending them Prophets who many of them ended up getting killed anyway by the Jews themselves according to the Saying of Jesus peace be upon him below. We need to know that neither Moses nor Jesus nor many of the Prophets in the Bible really liked Jews! Let us look at the following:

From Moses:

"And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, That Moses commanded the Levites(Jews), which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death? Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them. For I know that after my death ye will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands. (Deuteronomy 31:25-29)"

From Jeremiah:

"How can you say, 'We [The Jews] are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

From Jesus:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

Please visit Contradictions and proofs of Historical Corruptions in the Bible.

The Jews were corrupt! They corrupted the Word of GOD Almighty. Like Jeremiah 8:8, the Noble Quran clearly states it:

"But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them (Jews and Christians) and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others). (The Noble Quran, 5:13)"

"O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:41)"

Perhaps, that is why Allah Almighty decided to end His Message/Revelations with the Arabs, the other part of the Middle Eastern society that has not been polluted and unhampered by the burden of age-old prejudicies.

3- Are Muslims then the "Chosen People" of GOD? If not, then who are?

No race, color or gender are chosen by GOD Almighty in Islam. Everyone is evaluated by his Good Deeds.

Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

As I mentioned above, Muslims believe that the idea of "Chosen People" is a Jewish lie that was fabricated and inserted into the Bible to make the People of Israel be the Superior over all nations. The Bible, however, admits that it got corrupted by the Jews themselves, thus making their bogus claims get flushed right down the toilet.

Please visit Why did Allah Almighty allow for the Bible to get corrupted?

4- Comparing the Bible's claims to the Noble Quran's about who was the Son to be sacrificed, Isaac or Ishmael?

Let us look at what the Bible claims:

"By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son....(From the NIV Bible, Hebrews 11:17)"

Let us look at the validity of the Book of Hebrews in the Bible:

The following was take from the commentary of the Historians and Theologians of the NIV Bible to every Book and Gospel in the Bible:

The Book of Hebrews:

"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"

So because the guy was supposedly "well known (which we don't really know that for sure anyway)", then would that give us the right to consider his words as the Words of GOD Almighty?! I am sorry, but I don't really see the logic behind this! The Book of Hebrews is one of the highly used Books among Christians. I hear references from it a lot when listening to Christians preaching. Yet, no one really knows who wrote it!. This is quite ironic, because Christians use such highly doubtful books in their teachings as if they were the True Living Words of GOD Almighty. I don't care what you call this, but I call it blasphemy, because it is the most ridiculous insult to GOD Almighty and His Holy Words that I have ever seen.

I just hope you see the real cheap quality in the religion of Christianity, with all my respect due to every Christian reader.

Hebrews 11:17 was referring to the Book of Genesis' claims regarding Abraham supposedly offering Isaac for sacrifice. Therefore, let us examine the validity of the Book of Genesis:

The following was take from the commentary of the Historians and Theologians of the NIV Bible to every Book and Gospel in the Bible:

The Book of Genesis:

"Historically, Jews and Christians alike have held that Moses was the author/compiler of the first five books of the OT. These books, known also as the Pentateuch (meaning "five-volumed book"), were referred to in Jewish tradition as the five fifths of the law (of Moses). The Bible itself suggests Mosaic authorship of Genesis, since Ac 15:1 refers to circumcision as "the custom taught by Moses," an allusion of Ge 17. However, a certain amount of later editorial updating does appear to be indicated (see, e.g., notes on 14:14; 36:31; 47:11). (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 2)"

So in reality, the book of Genesis had been tampered with by man. It had been corrupted.

As we clearly see above, the author of the Book of Hebrews is not known. This means that anyone could've written this Book/Letter. This obviously would mean that the Book/Letter then would in no way be the True Living Words of GOD Almighty.

We also clearly see above, that the Book of Genesis had been altered and updated by people after Moses peace be upon him. Again, it is highly possible that when the Jews altered the Book of Genesis, they made it persuade the reader that Isaac was the son to be sacrificed, because his mother was Jewish. They also inserted the false claim, that any son born from a Slave woman is not considered a biological son.

Below, we will see how false their bogus claims are, and why did Abraham choose the name "Ishmael" for his first-born son, who was 13 years older than Isaac? The meaning of the name, Ishmael, is one proof that the Jews' claims are false.

(a)- Ishmael (Ismail) was the Son to be Sacrificed:

Let us look at what Allah Almighty Said:

" 'O my Lord! grant me a righteous (son)!' So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear. Then when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, He said: 'O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice: Now see what is thy view!' (The son) said: 'O my father! Do as thou art commanded: Thou wilt find me, if Allah so wills one practising patience and constancy!' (The Noble Quran, 37:100-102)"

Here we see Abraham peace be upon him prayed to Allah Almighty to grant him a righteous son. This was in the fertile land of Syria and Palestine. The boy thus born was, according to Muslim tradition, (which however is not unanimous to this point), the first-born son of Abraham, Ismail or Ishmael. The name itself is from the root Samia, to hear, because Allah had heard Abraham's prayer (Noble Verse 37:100). Abraham's age when Ismail was born was 86. [2]

Let us use some logic here: As I mentioned, the Bible claims that Abraham offered his son Isaac for sacrifice, and the Noble Quran claims that he offered Ishmael, who was 13 years older than Isaac for sacrifice. So, we have the Bible's word against the Noble Quran's.

As intelligent people with good common sense, we can tell what is true and what is false from the evidence provided. As mentioned above, if Ishmael means "to hear", then Abraham had named him as such, because Allah Almighty heard his prayer and granted him a son, his first-born son Ishmael.

Abraham was so happy to have his first-born son Ishmael at a very old age, that he named him a name that symbolizes his long patience and his gratefulness to GOD Almighty that he finally Heard Abraham and granted him his wish that he'd always wanted. Remember that Abraham was 86 when Ishmael was born. So Ishmael was NOT as the corrupted Bible claims, a not considered biological son to Abraham. Abraham adored Ishmael and loved him so dearly. The proof to this is as I said, Ishmael's name.

Important Note: As I mentioned above, Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac, and Abraham loved GOD Almighty very much that he wanted to sacrifice his own son for Him. If Ishmael's name represents Abraham's gratefulness to GOD Almighty after a desperate long wait to have a son, then it makes perfect sense that Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael to GOD Almighty by giving Him the most precious thing he ever had.

Let us continue reading what Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"So when they had both [Abraham and Ishmael] submitted their wills (to Allah), and he had laid him prostrated on his forehead (for sacrifice), We called out to him, 'O Abraham! Thou hast already fulfilled the vision! - thus indeed do We reward those who do right. For this was obviously a trial - and We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice: And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times: 'peace and salutation to Abraham!' Thus indeed do We reward those who do right. (The Noble Quran, 37:103-110)"

Note (in Noble Verse 37:103) that the sacrifice was demanded of both Abraham and Ismail. It was a trial of the will of the father and the son. By way of trial the father had the command conveyed to him in a vision. He consulted the son. The son readily consented, and offered to stand true to his promise if his self-sacrifice was really required. The whole things is symbolical. Allah does not require the flesh and blood of animals (Noble Verse 22:37), much less of human beings. But he does require the giving of our whole being to Allah, the symbol of which is that we should give up something very dear to us, if duty requires that sacrifice. [3]

"For he [Abraham] was one of our believing Servants. And we gave him the good news [a second-born son to come] of Isaac - a Prophet - One of the Righteous. (The Noble Quran, 37:111-112)"

Isaac was Abraham's second son, born of Sarah, when Abraham was 100 years of age. He was also blessed and became the ancestor of the Jewish people. [4]

5- Conclusion:

It is quite clear that Ishmael was the son to be sacrificed and not Isaac, peace be upon both of them. We also saw how corrupt the Bible is. The Bible is not reliable. It was badly tampered with by man's alterations and narrations, that we no longer can tell which parts of it are the True Living Words of GOD Almighty, and which aren't.

Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac, and Abraham loved GOD Almighty very much that he wanted to sacrifice his own son for Him. If Ishmael's name represents Abraham's gratefulness to GOD Almighty after a desperate long wait to have a son, then it makes perfect sense that Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael to GOD Almighty by giving Him the most precious thing he ever had.

Please visit Why did Allah Almighty allow for the Bible to get corrupted?

Allah, Islam, Quran, Muhammad questions and answers.

Rebekah's story is a clear and indisputable proof that the Bible's accounts are full of hoaxes!

What is the place of Jews, Christians and non-Muslims in Islam.

Contradictions and proofs of Historical Corruptions in the Bible.

Is the substitution of name "Ishmael" with "Isaac" within the Biblical text a matter of great consequential significance for the followers of Jesus?

The Bible claims that Sarah (Isaac's mother) was Abraham's biological sister.

The "great nation" of Ishmael and its definition in the Bible.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com