EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Is Trollism A True religion? If Not Why so Many People Beleive In Trolling?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Trollism A True religion? If Not Why so Many People Beleive In Trolling?
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all, my name is King European Faggotonius, and Im from Europe. You all can just call me fag.

Please Help me in my quest to find the true meaning of why I am such a troll.
I think that Trollism is a religion, and i beleive that it is my duty to troll the internet looking for a boring forum. I read alot of post here, there are thousands of idiots here, so i decided to get a few of me and my troll followers to go on a troll missionary mission.

Mike111 is one of my trolls he is a SuperTroll.

Gigantic is one of my fellow trolls, he is a NiggerTroll

the lion is one of my trolls, she is a BitchmadeTroll

Fraud Buster is one of my most successful troll, he is a MasterTroll

Jari is one of my trolls, he is my BibleThumpingTroll and King is his Butt buddy.

These are only a few of my trolls, and if you want to become one of my troll followers: go to www.wanna-be-a-troll-2.com and fill out the application. There are no restriction to sign up and it is absolutely free, so even broke ass Haitians can afford it. I hope to see a few new trolls popping up on this forum after the word gets out.

I want to give a shout out to Fraud Buster. Keep spreading the truth my fellow troll.

I want to give a special thanks to Jari and King for showing all homosexual that its okay to be gay and a troll.

See you soon. Going for more trolls.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fag - I'm not really into pink ass of any kind, but for the purposes of taking over the world; I will follow you anywhere. Just make sure Jari and the feline are in FRONT of me. I hear she is deadly with the dildo.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you my Fellow Troll agent. Our mission here is not done.

Jari is a child molester.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperDuperTroll-iosis
Member # 17838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperDuperTroll-iosis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Fag - I'm not really into pink ass of any kind, but for the purposes of taking over the world; I will follow you anywhere. Just make sure Jari and the feline are in FRONT of me. I hear she is deadly with the dildo.

Im starting to beleive that everyone is a follower of Trollism. I personally do not like trolls and i wish all of you people that think that all of this troll crap is funny would just get a freaking life.

Enough already.

Posts: 20 | From: Nazareth, | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Mike I dont really think that you can step to this. You dont want the war.

Everyone knows me, under this name and my other alias( Just call me Jari) they know Im a follower of Trollism. Why are you denying that you too are a Troll?

I know that I have been a big factor to the Trollism spreading on ES. I admit, but you guys have to admit all my Muslim bait threads, and my felonius Christian beleif was kinda funny.

The real truth is Im a "Devil". I am actually aa Arab. I fooled you all.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Imso-Liberal:
quote:

Im starting to beleive that everyone is a follower of Trollism. I personally do not like trolls and i wish all of you people that think that all of this troll crap is funny would just get a freaking life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

STFU Liberal, I would lick you and Mike111 ass at the same time. Im that good.

I have debunked the both of you many times under my other alias, dont make me do both of you too right here.

Some of you guys need to get real.

Enough already.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All yalll MotherFuckers are some trolls. I beleive that every single one of you scumbags are Trolls.

Why not just make a troll thread and all yall Motherfuckers can have just oone big Troll Fest.

I hate the drift of this site, even though it aint never really been worth a dam in the first place.

Im just saying.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
^LOL!

You just now figuring it all out my friend that we are all trolls. There are so many trolls on this thread that I feel as if i have recruited the whole freaking Troll nation.

Cant talk right now going for more trolls.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Europeans Faggotonius:
^LOL!

You just now figuring it all out my friend that we are all trolls. There are so many trolls on this thread that I feel as if i have recruited the whole freaking Troll nation.

Cant talk right now going for more trolls.

A troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology.

Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners – often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters.

European Faggotonius! Figures

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
**** you Circle, you fool.

This is a discussion for people who want to rant about the Trollism religion. Dont come on here with all that stuff, we peaceful people here, we are not at all like you want to be scholars.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^WTF

Dude this is a thread for Faggots just like you! No problem, Im out of here, i dont want to have no talkings with the likes of you. What could I learn?

Tutaonana...................

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Thank the TrollLord!

I thought you would maybe hang aroud with us Trolls and get a real mental thrashing at the hands of true intellectuals.

Be gone BeDevil!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com