EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » White Dicks Getting Polverized By Black Haitian Lips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White Dicks Getting Polverized By Black Haitian Lips
SuperDuperTroll-iosis
Member # 17838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperDuperTroll-iosis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you expect, there is honestly nothing that is good that could come out oh this cesspool. I hate to see white people always having to give niggers help. I hate these new Haitian niggers! I hate em! They are bringing the world down, with all of this begging, why not send them little nigglets over to Africa.
Why is it that the Africans wont take care of their little nigger babies? I wish that they would, or would just let the real powers of the world, which is the Whites take over!

When will this happen, i'll sign the petition to take over all little nigglet couintries!

Just raise the vote!

A story of a Fag From Haiti
Me from Haiti. I suck white dick with my black lips. I do not want that to have to beg for food from other country. I love they give us free food and clean water also for my village. Us all wait all the day and all the night and we be a praying for the Americun plane to drop down the food raction for the starving childrun of nour country. I show do wish i was a white man, i sure do a love that white women. She a hot, like firecracker, or me crackpipe.

I remember the day when the water come. It was like the yesterday, I was a running from the water with my white woman. I tell her "run booboo run" the water too fast. She had on nike, i had on beachwarmers. She did not make it! I cry and cry and ask to me self, "wheere will i eber find such white woman again.
I began to scream out at the top of me lungs
"Somebody please call 911" Like wyclef said
But the river be too fast, i wake up in the Europe. I so happy now!

Who cares about Haiti. Those guys need to get off their lazy azzes and get a J.O.B! Point blank! 90 percent of the population smoke crack over there, and all types of other drugs and the women are so nasty that most Haitian men date white women. Most homes lack plumbing and basic essential to be deemed fit for living anywhere else in the world, yet they live in them.
They also have rats as big as the dos over there and that is because haitian rats are apart of a typical Haitian home and the rat is sometimes superior over some family members. Kind of like the ugly duckling myth to most Americans.

They only thing suprising is that they fought for their country, and then chose to go back into poverty after more smarter people tried to teach them better. Look at Haiti now. Most mothers have aids and the whole country is infested with HIV positive member, who are recognized in Haiti by their distinctive love for white women and white men. Most Haitian men who are homosexual all of their lives, adopt and become infactuated with white women and then become so fixated on Europe that they usually want to be white themselves. They are often drawn to the perversity of the European culture, and this is why they began to try and have a white view.

If you see any Haitian like this he was probably one of those "pussy bwoi's" which is an old homosexual saying always used by homosexual Haitians. They usually add the w for the fact they its gives a homosexual the ue that they "want" a man in their life.

Dont be offended by it!

The truth is here

Posts: 20 | From: Nazareth, | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are pathetic!

Why are you posting this none sence here?

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a metaphor?

Im just not getting it!

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one example of what is called; Maniac Depression!!!
If left untreated, it will progress to other levels such as; social withdrawal, suicide, Mass Homicide, Tea Party enrollment.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com